The Contract Ch. 04

Story Info
What is the problem here?
6.4k words
4.24
4.2k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use italics to show when conversations occur telepathically

I hope you enjoy

Please Note this chapter is unedited!!

Copyright RS

Chapter Four

What is the problem here?

"Gregory, please get out prisoner and move her from her into the interrogation room" Alpha Dravid, ordered his second-in-command, as all other Alpha's; bar Alpha Titos, entered the room. Titos had chosen to head straight to the interrogation room. He looked on at the proceedings on the observation side. Titos hoped the Thief was his mate and that she told the Alpha's everything they needed to know the easy way: by opening her mouth the minute Dravid walked into the room and asked her a question.

Titos had been waiting over 1000 years for his mate's reincarnated soul to return to him. In that time Titos had gone from being under his father's influence, which is what prevented him from making his first mating official. His father had him killed the minute he had realised his son had found his soulmate. He had hoped to marry Titos off to a neighbouring Clan, and gain a massive amount of money and political influence, unfortunately Kayla had also found her mate and the arranged marriage had been stopped by her parents. Titos had enacted revenge, days after Alekzanders's death. When he had found out his father's part in his mates death, Titos had challenged him and won, even after his father had tried to cheat. Titos had not found his mates reincarnated soul since then. Until now, all his elders had been contacted by Luna, the moon Goddess who was trying to help his mate, who was a were.

Titos nodded at the other Alpha's as they each entered the room. The doors were made large enough to accommodate other beings, such as centaurs, such as Moss, the Alpha of the Centaurs. They had decided years ago that all kings and leaders of different supernatural groups should just be united under the one name. After much voting and reasoning it had been decided that Alpha was the name, there had been a lot of anger from the vampires. The fae and elementals had been united not long after that time under the rule of Titos. The Centaurs were just happy to finally be left alone and not be hunted.

Dravid cracked his knuckles as Rosalie was walked into the room, armed guards on either side of her, their weapons on the outside of their bodies, in an attempt to prevent her from easily getting them. The men let go of her arms, which they had been using to keep her in place, they had mostly dragged her 5 foot body along, her smaller legs unable to keep up with their long strides. Rosalie was not going to give them the satisfaction of seeing them seeing her run to keep up with them.

Rosalie smirked "Is you cracking your knuckles supposed to scare me?" She laughed seeing the murderous look appear on Dravid's face. Rosalie smirked, as her legs were kicked out from under her. Rosalie landed onto the chair below her, a loud bang reverberated through the room as her body hit the metal surface of the chair, a loud breathe of air was exhaled as she slowly righted herself, her wrists were grabbed and jerked to the sides of the table. They were then chained to it. Her feet were also chained to the floor.

"Well now, aren't your men's manners amazing, they know just how to keep a girl happy and by their side" She rolled hers eyes, exasperated at their manhandling of her. The two men who had been guarding her left the room.

Dravid growled "Do you think this is funny" he thundered "You broke into my house, to try rob the soul of a monster, what were your plans for Le Mon's soul?" Dravid snapped at her, grinding his teeth. "You know our laws state he can never be brought back together, he must remain trapped forever" He halted before continuing "Or at least until we, the five Alpha's learn of a way to kill an immortal permanently". Rosalie grinned savagely at Rosalie. "Now are you going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Rosalie rolled her eyes, irritated at Alpha Dravid. "You do realise I have never kept any information from anyone!" She grinned, "If anyone asked me a question I would tell them the truth" Rosalie shifted in her seat in an attempt to ease the pressure the cuffs were placing on her wrists. Red marks were slowly becoming visible as she moved her wrists, trying to ease the stiffening joints. Her arms were under strain from the awkward position the men had placed her in. She needed to slouch slightly in the seat, to be relatively comfortable.

"Stupid muttering little bitch" Alpha Dravid, grouched. He pulled the only other seat in the room towards the table Rosalie was chained to. It was a small enough room. It was similar most rooms you saw in the movies, two chairs with a table in the middle of them, smack bang in the centre of the room. There was a one-way glass on the left wall of the room, the entrance to the room was on the right. The walls were three inches of solid steel. A single lightbulb shone its meagre luminosity in the centre of the room.

The biggest difference between this room and the average movie interrogation room was the wall directly behind Rosalie, there was a set of manacles attached to the wall, for both her hands and her feet. There was also a large spatter of blood on the wall, deliberately left there to show those being interrogated what the wall was used for. Rosalie had noticed it while being dragged in, but she had ignored it. She had no plans, either now or in the future, to be placed in the cold embrace of the manacles, or feel the cruel and frosty steel against her back.

Dravid glared at Rosalie, his muscles visibly tense under his white t-shirt. "Well, are you going to tell me everything we need to know the easy way or the hard way?" Dravid shifted in the seat, the metal hard on his buttocks, but necessary, as it kept him awake in the case of a long interrogation process.

Rosalie beamed at Dravid "So what would you like to ask me?" She sniggered at the look of disbelief on Dravid's face. How was he supposed to know that she was physically unable to lie? Rosalie's contract made sure that she was not able too? If she tried to lie she would become tongue tied and have the most gruesome pain shoot through her entire body as a warning, if she continued to try to lie, well safe to say the initial warning was enough for her not to press her luck, she had figured out her inability to lie in the first few days of her new life.

She had tried to lie her way out of a speeding ticket. But it did not work and she simply told the guard the truth, he had told her to stop lying about heading to her friend's house. It was technically not a lie. She just didn't give the human male all the information.

Dravid looked at her suspiciously, "Why are you doing this?" He put his hands on the table, palms facing downwards as he waited for Rosalie to reply to him. "Well" Dravid gestured impatiently, aware that the longer they were in here, the more likely it was that she would need to be tortured for information, which might send Titos over the edge.

Rosalie tilted her head to the left, and looked to her right. She knew there was more people on the other side of the glass, listening to the conversation that she was having with Dravid "Titos" She crooned facing the glass, ignoring Dravid's gasp of surprise, that Rosalie knew of the other Alphas being at Dravid's manor. "Titos" Rosalie repeated herself softly, "I am not your mate. Try cell 25".

On the other side of the glass all the other alphas stared at Titos, he had been sitting down in a chair near the glass. Titos released the tight grip he had on the chairs arm, his finger prints were visible on its leather surface. He let out a huge puff of air and muttered to himself "How did she know?" Titos jumped up and ran out of the room, Cleo shouted after him to not be a fool.

Titos ignored her as he ran down to the holding rooms; to where Dravid kept trouble makers and rogues. Rogues who had left their packs for various reasons but sought help from him. Why they kept coming Dravid did not know, most he was unable to save. They were too far gone and too dangerous for him to help, some however he was able to slowly integrate into his pack.

Titos ran into past the cells, and nearly bolted past Cell twenty-five, were it not for the sobs coming from it. There was a filthy pile of rags in one corner of the cell, and a foot protruded from one end of it. Titos paused, trying to catch the scent of the person. One of the guards ran into the hall, and started to shout at Titos, until he realised who he was yelling at. "Apologies Alpha Titos, I thought you were someone else". Titos turned to look at him and nodded at the guard's bared neck, "open this cage". He demanded. "But...But..." The guard spluttered, "It contains a rogue. Alpha Dravid has not yet had a chance to see if the individual is stable enough to be reintroduced into the pack".

Titos growled, his eyes swirled blue and green as his powers surfaced, controlled by his rage "I said open the cage. DO not disobey me again guard!" Titos hissed from between clenched teeth, angered by the guard's insubordination. Titos stalked towards the guard, who bared his neck in submission. "I am sorry sir, I shall get on that right away!" The Guard waited for Titos to acknowledge his submission. Titos' withering stare caused the guard to gulp nervously and stretched his head, further exposing his neck. Titos snarled "Get on with it!"

The guard dropped his neck and slowly backed out of the room. He tried not to antagonise Titos even further. The guard raced to the control room and opened cell door number twenty-five. The door slide to a halt just as Titos arrived back at it. "Hello" Titos called out to the figure on the bed, it had stopped sobbing. Titos' heart thundered in his chest, nervous that he might finally have met his mate, after one thousand years searching. The figure lay still, its breathing was only just discernible over the clothing covering it. Titos sniffed the air, his sense of smell better than a humans, but not as advanced as a Were's, his was only as good as it was because of his elemental powers of air.

Titos slowly made his way towards the lump on the ground, "Hello, are you okay?" He stopped at its exposed foot. "Please answer me!" Titos pleaded with the prone figure on the bed, desperate to figure out if it was his mate or not.

The figure on the bed shifted slightly, a groan was heard coming from it. Titos panicked, he hoped the person on the bed had retained most of their human side, otherwise he might never be able to mate with them. A low voice was heard murmuring from under the large pile of clothing.

"He has not moved since we brought him in, just covered himself in bedding and whatever he could find" Titos hissed at the guard who had reluctantly followed Titos, on the off chance that the man in the room tried to attack him. It would be his head on the line, literally, for allowing an Alpha to get hurt, or be left in a room, unguarded with a possible feral individual. The guard backed away. He did not know why Alpha Titos was in the room. The Man was, from what he had seen when they brought him in, filthy.

He looked like he had been living rough for a while. His Alpha just wanted to make sure he had not crossed over completely. He had been close to it when they found him wandering the pack's territory about three days ago.

"Get out" Titos snapped at the hapless guard. He did not like him being near the prostrate figure on the ground. Titos inched towards the wall, where he thought the man's head was. "Will you sit up?" Titos spoke softly, trying not to frighten the man. His good sense of smell had allowed him to catch miniscule wafts of the man's scent, just enough to make out his sex. "May I help you sit up?" Titos hesitated. Elementals did not really have soul mates, they had matches, similar to soul mates in that they complemented each other's personalities. But it did not hurt them to lose them as much as it hurt other super naturals.

They were also not tied like most super naturals were. It was however not uncommon for them to be the mates to Were's they were not able to mate with vampires, their natures were too contrasting for that to be possible. Fae however, did have soul mates and it was very difficult for them to find their soul mate as they needed to touch the other person to know. Titos' hands twitched, as he desperately fought for control, trying not to touch the man on the bed, in case he snapped.

"Please help me sit up" The man's low voice whispered softly. "I cannot move very easily. I..." he hesitated "I was in an accident".

Titos moved slowly, picking the clothing and blankets off the man. He gasped as the man's body was uncovered, it had several cuts and his hand lay at an odd angle, clearly broken. It had begun to turn a terrible shade of brown- from all the bruising on it. "Okay" Titos spoke gently, "We will do this very slowly". He moaned internally at the first look of the man's eyes, they were a beautiful cerulean blue, large and innocent looking. Titos fought to stay in control as he gingerly held out his hand for the man to grab it. "What is your name?"

"Michael." Michael replied softly, his low baritone was music to Titos' ears. "Uhm I can't really move. My back hurts." He winced as he shifted slightly. Michael's back spasmed. Muscles shrieked in protest to unwanted movement.

"Hang on please, "Titos snatched his hand away just as Michael was about to grasp it. "Guard" he backed away and yelled for the man who was hovering outside the cell.

"Yes sir" The guard replied briskly "Shall I get the medic?" he froze, ready to run to please Titos, least he got his head chopped off for insubordination.

"Yes" Titos returned his attention to Michael, who was trying to move cautiously. "Here, let me help" Titos held out his hand again and froze as Michael's hand finally made contact with his. "Mine" He growled, gently, trying not to frighten the man lying before him

"What... Really". Michael gasped, he had been forcibly removed from his old pack because he was gay. The elders and his father refused to accept his homosexuality. Even though it did not really affect them. He was not any of their mates, thankfully.

"Yes," Titos anxiously awaited the return of the medic. "Are you badly injured? Why did you not say it to anyone?" His eyes betrayed the fear in his heart "We are mates, and no one will get in my way. I lost you once, I am not losing you again" Titos' body shock, barely concealing his rage against the men who had killed his first mate, Alekzander, his father been pleased to learn that his son was the mate of a powerful warrior. Titos' father however had not been happy. He had had Alekzander killed to prevent the mating.

"Hush, my strong mate" Michael placed his uninjured hand on to Tito's arm, calming him "No one will keep us apart". His eyes shifted to the silver colour of his wolf. His other injuries forgotten in the attention his mate gave him.

***

Meanwhile, in the interrogation room

"You do know he won't be back for a while!" Rosalie grinned at Dravid who snarled back. "Oh" she brightened, "You might want to explain to Titos why his mate's injuries were left untreated, and you could have easily knocked him out to treat him and then let him come round" Rosalie clucked at Dravid, tapping her fingers on the table.

"Stop" Dravid roared at her, standing up "I did not want to use it on him, in case we needed to sedate you!" He placed his hands on the table and leaned forward. "Answer my fucking question, Why are you doing this?" The index finger on his left hand jabbed her with every word he spoke.

"Sheesh" Rosalie rubbed her chest where Dravid had prodded her viscously "No need to be so rude". Rosalie placed both elbows on the table and propped them up, she rested her head on the palms of her hands and tutted. "Now let me think!"

Dravid spluttered, "Why the fuck are your hands out of the cuffs?" He looked at her astounded, she had gotten her hands out of the cuffs and no one had noticed. Dravid stared daggers at her, if he moved she could attack him and based on the power she emitted he would not stand a chance.

Rosalie sighed, bored with the conversation already and it had only just started. "I cannot tell you that, ask me a different one. I am not allowed to technically allow to talk about what I am doing, but I am also not allowed to lie. Some stuff I am physically not able to tell you" Rosalie lifted her head off her hands and began to twiddle her thumbs, hoping Dravid would start asking the right questions and not stay stuck on this.

Dravid punched her in the face, a right hook that caught her nose. Rosalie's head slammed back into the chair, the crunch of her nose reverberated through the room as it broke. Dravid grinned as he moved around the table. He grabbed Rosalie's arms and hauled her to her feet. Dravid slammed her into the wall behind her and locked her left arm first, then her right into the separate manacles.

"They are your favourite- moonstone. We coated the manacles in moonstone" Dravid grinned maliciously at her, as she slowly regained her senses. "Now" he cursed at Rosalie, "Let's start again" he bared his teeth. Rosalie froze, terrified at what this unforgiving man was about to do to her "Why are you doing this?" Dravid sauntered to her left, and opened a door, one set into the wall. He pulled out a table on wheels, it held various instruments. From a pliers to a plastic spoon. It had four different shelves. Each held several trays of various sizes.

"Please, "Rosalie moaned, she knew of his reputation, he had been trained by a fallen angel, whom had disappeared not long after, before that he had also trained with vampire's. "I am not able to tell you ask me something else". Her eyes widened in terror. Rosalie was not immune to pain, and her contract meant she felt it ten times worse than a normal person. The faiths had decided that if she got herself into a position where she was to feel pain she must learn from it, the hard way.

Rosalie moaned, clenching her teeth as Dravid jabbed her with one of the plastic spoons, its round head lay embedded in her right thigh, dangerously close to her femoral artery. Her breath hissed from between her teeth as he twisted the spoon, breaking of the exposed part of it. "I really cannot tell you, please ask me something else" Rosalie begged Dravid to listen, her contract meant she could not be asked why she was doing it, only what she hoped to achieve, and how she was going to do it.

Dravid sighed "I hoped that little thing would have loosened your tongue". He cracked his knuckles, reminding Rosalie of her joke about it a short while ago. "Okay, let's do this shite"

The remaining Alphas stood in the observation room, "We, uh, should stop him" Moss muttered to himself, "He needs to ask her in a different way" The centaurs hundreds of years of wisdom showed, his concern evident on his face, "He is being too hasty and, I fear, biased against the thief" None of the alphas knew Rosalie's name, Dravid had not been told. Dravid had kept her in the isolation room, drugged to keep her out of his packs way. They had enough on their plate without adding another search for her to it. The other Alpha's simply stood there, waiting to see what Dravid would do next to get this vital piece of information out of The Thief.

Back in the interrogation room, Dravid was only warming up. He lit up a cigarette. Puffing on it long enough to get it lit, he was not a big fan of smoking, but the objects did have their uses. He looked at Rosalie, there was blood dripping down her fear-filled face. It was oozed out of her left nostril, her nose crooked after Dravid had broken it. She was unable to heal herself using her powers as the Moonstone prevented her from shifting and using any of her abilities. Rosalie's eyes were filled with unshed tears, scared of his next course of action.

12