The Contract Signing Pt. 01

Story Info
You're a new wrestler in WWE and u happen to meet Nikki Bella.
1.8k words
3.2
16.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drummo5
Drummo5
14 Followers

You have been wrestling all around the world but mostly in Japan. You got an email from the WWE saying they were willing to offer me a full contract, more money than anyone else is paying me and also a run for the title at some point. I read through the whole email and decided that you would accept because WWE is the biggest wrestling company in the world, who wouldn't want to work there. We send emails back and forth and you set up a meeting time to see Triple H.

The day has come for me to go to the meeting with WWE. I walk into the WWE Performance Centre, as soon I walk in, I notice the amount of gorgeous women that are in here, like it is insane. I notice Nikki Bella in the corner and she is doing squats I get half hard just looking at her fat, juicy ass. I suppress it and I walk through into Triple H's office.

You: Hey Triple H

Triple H: Hey how you going? I have got all your paper work ready, just need your signature to make it official. We are really looking forward to having you on our roster.

You read through the contract just to make sure everything is all good and legit. Then you sign it and give it back to Triple H.

Triple H: Awesome, since you have been wrestling for some time now you we don't need to go through the safety precautions and how to land properly.

You: Awesome so when will I be starting?

Triple H: Next week our schedule if full booked so next week you will have your first match and you will be on RAW.

You: Awesome see you then

You walk out of Triple H's locker and bump into Nikki Bella, like literally bump into her and she falls down.

You help her up, when u are helping her up you notice she is wearing tight toga pants that show off her huge as and just a sports bra which is struggling to hold her big tits

You: oh shit are you okay, so sorry I did not see you should have watched where I was going

Nikki: Don't worry it happens, I am Nikki by the way

You: Hey I am ____

Nikki: Oh yeah you're the new superstar that everyone has been talking about so nice to finally meet you

You: It is nice to meet you too, I have watched your matches. You're very good plus your kind of drop dead gorgeous

Nikki blushes and has a huge smile on her face

Nikki: Thanks you're pretty good looking yourself

You talk for another 20 minutes and then you realise what time it is and that u have to go.

You: Really nice chatting with you, I know we just met but any chance you want to go out to dinner sometime.

Nikki: Yeah I would love to

You give her your number to put in her phone

You: Awesome text me your address and I will pick you up at about 7:30, sound good?

Nikki: yeah sounds great, can't wait

You: I have got to go, see you later tonight

Nikki: oh okay, see you tonight

Nikki looks sad all of a sudden because you are leaving

Your day flies by, you finish all the work you had to do. You start getting ready in jeans with rips at the knees, white shirt, leather jacket, Jordan's and a baseball hate. You look at the text Nikki sent through earlier, you program it into the GPS and head off to her house. On the way you stop and buy one rose to give to her.

You arrive at her and knock on the door. Nikki opens it and she looks absolutely stunning. She is wearing a tight red dress that's stops half way up her thighs, leopard print shoes, her makeup and she is all done.

You: Wow

Nikki: What's wrong did I forget something?

You: No, you just look absolutely gorgeous, tonight I am definitely the luckiest guy alive.

Nicki: aww you are so sweet

She leans in and gives you a small peck on the lips, you are so surprised that you were not quick enough to kiss her back. You give her the rose and she smiles and puts it in her house quickly. You walk down to your car and you open the door for her and hops in. You hop in and go to the restaurant you chose.

You get out and open the car door for Nikki, she smiles at you and gives you a peck on the cheek, and you smile. You start walking up to the door of the restaurant Nikki wraps her arm around yours and intertwines her fingers with yours. You smile and keep walking.

You and Nikki walk in and a waiter takes you and Nikki to your table. You are on a table for two and you sit opposite each other. You both decide on what you want to eat. You start talking, asking questions to each other. You and Nikki can feel a connection growing between you. You and Nikki talk for what seems like hours before the food came. You and Nikki talk while you eat. Once you finish eating and the waiters take your food.

You both decide it is time to leave so you pay the bill for both of you.

Nikki: you did not have to pay for me

You: its fine really, you look like a princess only right that I treat you like one.

Nikki: No one has ever been this nice to me, thanks for the night.

You both get into your car and drive Nikki back to her place. You walk her up to her door. She turns around and gives you a very passionate kiss on the lips.

Nikki: I have a big house and since my sister is gone I am all by myself, I get alone and scared at night, any chance you can stay the night.

You: Yeah sure

You both walk into Nikki's house and look around and it is fucking massive, like a mansion of a house, it does not look as big from the front but it is fucking huge. WWE must have done well by her.

You: Nice House

Nikki: Thanks, I am really tired so I am going to go to bed

You: okay do u want me to sleep on the couch?

Nikki: well I was kind of hoping u would sleep and cuddle with me, I hate being along and I really want to cuddle all night.

You: yeah sure, I would love to

Nikki: yay

Nikki gives you a huge hug and you feel her tits up against your chest, you start getting and she pulls away just in time that she does not feel your huge boner.

Nikki: I am going to get changed in to my pj's. You can wear whatever u want as long as you cuddle with me all night.

You: Okay

You change into your boxers and get in her bed. She comes out of the bathroom and she is wearing a black set of bra and panties. The bra had to be a few sizes to small, looked like her tits were going to burst open. She gets in bed with you and at this time you are fully hard.

Nikki: I want to spoon will you come and hug me from behind?

You: yeah sure

You move up behind and nestle your dick in between her ass cheeks, she jumps a little then looks back and smiles. You put your arms around her and hold her tight.

Nikki: yeah I love this, I feel so safe and warm next to you and also very wet.

All of a sudden she turns around and starts making out with you and reaches down and grabs your cock

Nikki: wow your cock feels fucking massive

Nikki grabs your boxers and pulls them down, Nikki looked shocked and impressed when she sees your cock.

Nikki: OMG wow, it's so fucking big I don't even know if that would fit in me, I guess I am going to have to try and find out.

Nikki moves down your body and starts sucking your cock, your stretches her mouth as far as she can starts to take it in. You grab her head and push her down more. Nikki starts gagging when she finally reaches the bottom. She starts sucking your cock all the way up and down really fast, also licking you tip at the same time

You: oh that feels so fucking good, I am gonna cum

Nikki: No not yet I want to feel that cock deep inside me when you release it in me.

Nikki climes on top of you to you are doing cowgirl and the sits on your dick

Nikki: OMG it's so fucking big, I can feel every single vein, it feels like it is gonna rip me in half but it's so good.

You: Fuck your pussy is tight and wet, feels so fucking good

You push your cock all the way in until your balls hit her ass, she lets out a loud moan

Nikki: ohhhh Feels so fucking good, come on, pound my wet pussy

You start to fuck her hard from behind, your grab her hips and start fucking her hard, slamming her down against you.

Nikki: OMG how are you doing this, I am gonna cum already

Nikki chums all over your cock and drenches her sheets

You: Fuck I am gonna cummm

Nikki : Cum deep in my pussy I wanna feel it ooze out of my pussy , don't worry I am on birth control , you can cum in me all the time now

You: Fuckkkkk im cumming

You cum deep inside Nikki's pussy and she lets out a huge moan, you both lie down with your cock still in her

Nikki: That was amazing, I was wondering you do u wanna be my boyfriend?

You: I would love to

Nikki starts crying

You: what's wrong?

Nikki: I am just really happy you're here with me and it makes me cry, I never wanna let you go.

You: I am not going anywhere

Nikki: Your cock is amazing and now it's all mine, only goes in my pussy and ass, if you're okay with only fucking me?

You: Nikki your amazing, your gorgeous, huge tits and ass, you're the prettiest girl alive to me, my cock is all yours

Nikki: it makes me so happy to hear that

You cuddle together and you fall asleep

*****

Thanks for reading, there will be a part two maybe an entire series.

Drummo5
Drummo5
14 Followers