The Contractor Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, she's right, it was magic."

"Does it bother you ... that she was watching?"

"No. We have a special thing going among us. Something about all three of us being together is ... different. I can feel it, but I can't express it."

"Yeah ... I know what you mean. I felt that too. What are we going to do ... about us I mean?"

"I don't know. I guess it's up to your mother. I don't think we're going to be a permanent threesome, if that's what you're asking."

"No ... no ... I don't want that either. I mean ... it was crazy last night and it was erotic as hell, but it wasn't something that I want regularly."

"Good. That's how I feel too. Last night was a one-of-a-kind thing. I hope your mother understands that."

"She does," Ros said, surprising us as she walked to the edge of the pool. She shed her robe and was naked, but sat on the edge and dangled her feet in the water. She made no move to join us. "I know that was something pretty wild, but don't worry about me. I got my fires banked by Rick and that was great, but I won't put any demands on him."

"I have no regrets, Ros," I said. "It was a one-off for us. Like you said, it got a little crazy, but no one was harmed."

She smiled. "Once a year maybe ... on my birthday?" she asked, expectantly.

"I don't think Sally would be too upset with that, would you?" I asked, turning to her daughter.

"Oh ... okay. Just once though. At least it would be a way for him to get his kink on," Sally laughed.

I laughed too. "Get my kink on? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"It means you get to do the things that Mom likes and I don't. Get it?"

"Yeah. Got it."

~*~

Sally and Ros made a "brunch" for us since it was nearing noon by then. We didn't bother to phone Hurley to let him know we were coming. Sally had phoned yesterday and left a message on his machine that we would be coming up there Friday. Ros had made the reservation at a suites hotel in Hemet, a short distance from where Hurley's Airstream was parked.

It was a pleasant trip in Ros's Escalade. I wasn't disappointed that she chose to drive. I'd had enough of being behind the wheel just getting to San Diego. This way, I could actually watch the scenery and relax. Sally was in the front seat with her mother and I was sitting behind Sally. As predicted, it was almost three hours getting to the site where Hurley had parked the Airstream.

As I stepped out of the SUV, I saw Hurley's old pickup parked beside the trailer and assumed he was home. I knocked on the door politely, waiting until he opened it. There was no response. Perhaps he'd gone on a stroll or off to visit someone nearby. There were plenty of other trailers and RV's on the site.

I remembered the little box I had hidden under the hitch and did a quick check for it. It was still there and I opened it to find the spare key to the trailer. I was sure Hurley wouldn't mind if we made ourselves at home. I unlocked the door while Sally and Ros waited for me, then stepped up into the trailer and came to a dead stop.

I turned immediately and in as controlled a voice as I could manage I said, "Don't go in there. Don't even think about it."

"What do you mean, Rick?" Sally said, her eyes wide in alarm.

I grabbed her and held her in my arms. "Hurley's dead. Don't go in there. You don't want to see that."

"Noooooooo!" she cried. "Not Uncle Hurley. Please, not him too."

"What's going on?" Ros demanded. "What do you mean Hurley's dead?"

"He's dead and it's ugly," I said, again trying manfully to control my voice.

"Why?" Ros asked to no one in particular.

I was paying attention to Ros when Sally slipped by me and stepped into the trailer. She was out in seconds, her face white and her eyes bulging. I helped her down the steps and she promptly vomited beside the trailer wheel. I left Ros and held Sally as she looked like she was about to pass out. I propped her up against the side of the Airstream and closed and locked the door.

I took out my cell phone and punched a pre-set number.

"Hello, Rick. What's up?"

"I need a cleanup crew to this location. I'll leave a GPS locator under the door."

"Who is it?"

"Hurley Baynes."

"Oh shit. Not him too."

"Yeah ... him too."

"Why him?"

"Pretty sure they thought it would be me. I gave Hurley the Airstream."

"You think this is Alfonso?"

"Looks like it. They took his head."

"Son of a bitch! Yeah, that sounds like him. What now?"

"I'm with Hurley's sister and niece. I need to get them out of here. Let me know the TOD estimate when you have it, will you?"

"Sure. You back in business?"

"Yeah ... at least for this job."

"I'll let you know. Be careful."

"That's the plan. Thanks," I said as I ended the conversation.

Sally was in tears and still heaving a now-empty stomach.

"How could someone do that?" she cried.

"These are nasty people, Sal. They are Mexican drug people and they play for keeps. They're pissed at me for fucking up their recent shipment. They'd be pissed at you if they knew you were in on that undercover operation. This is going to get tricky and I need to find a place to keep Ros where she'll be safe."

"Why did they cut his head off?" she moaned. "That is so ... brutal. Why?"

"Symbolism. Just like the Al Qaeda beheadings. Same deal. Scare the shit out of anyone who dares to stand against them."

"God, I thought I'd seen everything," Sally said sadly, walking to her mother.

"Is that what they did to Hurley ... cut his head off?" she cried incredulously.

I nodded while Sally held her. Ros seemed frozen in disbelief, while Sally had recovered her wits.

"We need to get the fuck out of here," Sally said with some authority.

"Let's go," I agreed.

Sally guided Ros and slipped her into the back seat. She was in shock and as much as I wanted to help her cope with what had happened to her brother-in-law, this wasn't a good time to be hanging around the murder scene. My employer would send a team out to quietly and efficiently clean the trailer, remove the body, and take both the truck and trailer to a secure facility, probably in Los Angeles. There would be little chance that anyone would notice the activity.

To Be Continued...

12