The Controller Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter to this small saga.
783 words
3.43
17.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Megan kept asking herself that question "Who am I?" while she was wondering the streets of Wolverhampton though she thought of leaving Wolverhampton to explore the rest of the UK maybe the world. Megan found a person who was heading back to London to see a concert by an American singer. As Megan scanned the persons mind, Megan chose to do that as it seemed the most interesting to her.

Megan chose to use the person to get into the concert this person was a student like she once was. The student was Mia, Mia was a 5 foot 1 slender with big boobs normally the tits was small on someone like her but Mia had shelled out a fortune to have breast implants privately. She had blonde hair and it was well known at the college that Mia had a high sex drive. Mia was wearing a black skirt with black leggings, converse trainers and a plain tank top.

When Megan stepped into Mia, she was in the process of boarding the coach to London. Though Mia froze briefly for a second while Megan was taking over Mia, it was becoming easier now that Megan was using her powers more frequent, no one noticed that Mia froze as both males and females were checking her out. Megan used her powers to sense what everyone was thinking where she discovered that the coach full of people her age and up to 40 years old, they all was thinking about how she would be to fuck.

Megan's mind started to race she was getting some thoughts the first was to pull the one who needed the most help maybe a virgin, however the one that she decided to take was to get a gangbang on the coach going. As Mia took her seat at the back she noticed that all of the people were still looking out the corner of their eyes.

Once the coach got underway Megan decided to put the thought in the driver's head that he wasn't interested in Mia but he will keep driving as though nothing is happening when the gang bang gets underway. Megan then sent a blanket signal to everyone on the coach that signal told everyone the same message, gang bang at the back of the coach. All the males got up three at a time to fuck Mia.

Megan didn't bother getting names all she wanted was to fuck as she shared, for the time being, the high sex drive. Mia stood up to allow one of the blokes to sit down which he did though she could see that all the blokes had there cocks out waiting this gave her an idea. "All of your cocks will stay erect for as long as I want." Immediately Megan saw a difference in the three males as they were all rock hard. Though they all seemed to have cocks in between 6 inches and 9 inches however that didn't matter to Mia.

She was a slut and now so was Megan. Up to this point Megan had been lost as the jumps had made her lose herself, now however she knew that she was a slut. Megan was thinking about other things besides the gangbang she was involved with as Megan was thinking of her next move as she could feel her own power ebbing away due to the loss of identity.

As Megan was trying to keep her identity separate she didn't realise that the coach had pulled in at Birmingham at their coach station and a 20 year old, pornstar Bonnie Rose. Megan saw this opportunity to step out of Mia's body which was difficult, as Megan nearly lost the rest of her remaining identity which would've meant that she was nothing more than a voice in the wind. It was now a race of time now as with each passing second Megan was losing her identity. Megan ran to Bonnie as she could feel her identity slipping away, just as Megan got to Bonnie her identity was almost slipping away when she took over Bonnie.

Although when Megan overshadowed Bonnie there wasn't enough of her identity left to keep her consciousness separate from Bonnie's. Bonnie was a 5 foot 4, blonde, slim but with curves in all the right places. Bonnie had a northern accent as she was from Manchester, UK and medium tits.

My name is Bonnie rose and while I am listening to a gang bang at the back of the coach I feel different though I don't know how to explain it. All I know is that I am a porn star and I will always be a porn star.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers