The Controlling of Pam Ch. 1

Story Info
A non-traditional student is kidnapped & controlled.
909 words
3.47
100.5k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am really confused as to what is happening to me. A few months ago, I was a college student. I had recently divorced and had returned to school in order to better myself and get a decent job so that I could care for my two children. I really enjoy school and learning.

I always strive in being the very best I can be. I love to make people happy. I’m a reasonably attractive 30-year old woman. My figure shows the signs of having two children. I walk constantly, and this really helps my long slender legs. I must admit that I do enjoy wearing short skirts that show them off. Perhaps that is why he chose me. Who is he you ask? He is my captor, my Master (did I just say that?).

The day started out like any other day. I had just finished a very long day at school, ten long hours and now the 4-mile walk home. My feet are tired and my arms ache from carrying my books and other school supplies. My steps are fast as I want to get home and into a hot bath to relax. I walk to the center of town. There is always a lot of people around and I love to watch them moving around.

I hear someone behind me but I think nothing of it. My pace quickens and my heart rate is up. I feel an urgency to hurry home. The footsteps behind me match my own. I want to turn around, but something tells me that would only slow me down.

I’m now only about a half a mile from home. The street is less crowded now since I left the square. The person behind me is still there. I quickly turn around but see no one. Thinking that I have watched too many late night movies, I chuckle to myself and slow down a little bit. My heart and breathing slows.

No sooner than I had let my guard down, a hand grabs me. I try to scream but can’t. With one glance from this stranger, I find myself unable to move. My heart is beating hard. I’m sure it will beat out of my chest soon. Just then a car appears, out of no where. He opens the door and pushes me inside. I curl up in the back seat and whimper a little as I watch him toss my books in the front seat. We drive off.

I must’ve fallen asleep because it is dark outside when we finally stop. He drags me out of the car and pushes me to my knees before him. He grabs my hair and forces my head up. Tears have stained my cheeks. He pulls me up to meet his lips and he kisses me. To my great surprise, I return his kiss eagerly. Why am I not fighting him? Why do I not try to run away?

He lets go of me and tells me to prepare dinner for him; he didn’t have to add that he had better enjoy it. I quickly go to the kitchen. It is a chef’s dream for a personal kitchen. Everything that I could ever need to prepare a meal is right there. I look around a bit, trying to think of a menu suitable for my captor.

I quickly undress and slip on an apron and hat. Why did I undress? What kind of control does this man have over me? I put the thought out of my mind and think only of pleasing him. That thought makes my pussy quiver in delight. I must please him.

After dinner is prepared, I think of a way to serve it. I remove the apron and lay on a long table. My hair lies out like a halo over my head. I smile softly as I place his meal on my body for him to feast. I must lie perfectly still until he is ready for dinner. He walks into the dining room at the set time and I can almost feel him smiling at me. “Good girl, my pet,” is all he says and my heart leaps for joy for having pleased him. He takes his finger and dips it into the hollandaise sauce that has pooled between my breasts and tastes it. Again, he smiles. My nipples harden and my pussy tingles. I have indeed pleased my captor.

After he finished his meal, he asks where his dessert is. Every mean must end with dessert. I slowly part my legs and pour chocolate syrup starting at my navel and letting it run down to my inner thighs, coating my pussy for him. I then take a can of whipped cream and spray it, finishing it off with a cherry. I didn't move. Didn’t breathe. Did I not please him? I feel the fear begin to return. He has not said a word. He has not smiled. He has not moved. This goes on for what seems like an eternity. Suddenly, I feel his tongue licking my pussy. I cry out in ecstasy. My body quivers and my toes curl up. He continues to lap up the chocolate syrup and whipped cream, as I cum over and over. My cries of passion fill the large room.

I wake up in my bedroom. Had I dreamt it all? I look down and between my breasts lies a cherry.