The Controlling of Pam Ch. 2

Story Info
Pam's takes a week's vacation with Master.
747 words
3.9
52.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get to school the next day and I can't concentrate on my studies. I leave class and call the sitter and arrange for her to watch the kids that night. My head is swimming. I walk around in a daze. What is wrong with me?

The doctor tells me it's just stress from school and work and that I need to get away for a couple of days and just relax. I only nod. That is it of course. I've always suffered from test anxiety and midterms were just last week and I hadn't had time to sit down since then.

This is perfect too; the children go to their father's for the next week and I have some vacation days saved up from work and school is out for a week. I pack my suitcase, just jeans and sweatshirts. This is truly a relaxing week. As quickly as I packed, I had unpacked. What am I doing?

I look down and I have packed only very short skirts and halter tops, stockings and high-heeled shoes. I go to the store and buy some bright red lipstick and red nail polish. I must be out of my mind. My friend, Susan, calls and asks me my plans. I tell her I'm going away for a few days to relax. "Good idea, you haven't been yourself lately. Call me when you get back to town."

I grab my suitcase and head down the street to the waiting car. His car. Why am I going with this man? I feel his gaze and I quickly unbutton my blouse and slip it off my shoulders. I flick my nipples with my fingernails until they are hard, then slowly roll them between my fingers. He smiles, "Good pet."

His eyes go down to my skirt. I raise it and show him my shaved pussy. He fingers me, feeling how wet I am. I shake my head trying to clear my mind. Why am I doing this? He laughs and says, "You will do whatever I think and wish of you. It does not matter what it is. You cannot escape it."

He bends down and bites my neck. Moaning in pleasure, I tilt my head offering my neck to my captor. My thighs instantly part and his hand starts to rub my clit. I feel my orgasm building. I look up to him and plead with my eyes to be allowed to cum. How did I know I had to have permission? He shakes his head and pushes my face down to his cock.

I take his cock in my hand, slowly caressing the shaft. It's like I am watching a movie where I am the leading lady. My tongue snakes out and slowly licks the head. I breathe in deeply, inhaling his scent. I look up to him and smile. My mouth opens as wide as it can and he thrusts his cock into my mouth. My lips tighten as I place one hand on his ass and the other caresses his balls. I suck hard, feeling my cheeks concave as I do. I slowly pull his cock out of my hot mouth and lick my lips. Holding it in my hands, like a prize trophy, I hold it next to my cheek. Soft moans escape my lips and I can feel my juices start to pool. I couldn't leave if I wanted to and I don't. I continue to make love to his cock, using only my hands and mouth. Worshipping his cock like a god. IT is MY god.

I insert just the head into my mouth, using my hands to slowly caress the shaft. He thrusts into my mouth, causing me to gag slightly. I don't fight it. He continues to fuck my mouth. My lips tightening around his cock. I can feel it start to pulse and I know he is about to cum. I continue to suck, hoping for the release that I'm sure will come soon. My wish comes true. I feel the warm cum hit the back of my throat and I start to swallow so not to waste a precious drop.

Again, I wake up in my room thinking it was all a dream. I lick my lips and taste his cum that is still there. I shake my head trying to remember what had happened. I call Susan and find out that it is a week after I had left.