The Convention

Story Info
The boss gets appetizer at convention.
1.6k words
4.32
67k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were at a convention together, had spent all day going through the aisles, hundreds of booths to see. He was 35; she was 40. Technically she was his boss, at least that's what the company's org chart said. They were pooped. It was just after five and the place was shutting down for the night.

"I'm hungry," she said. "Let me go to my room and change my clothes. Meet me there in 15 minutes, and we'll find a place to go."

"OK," he said.

She went up to her room and took off her suit. She looked highly professional and no one would ever have guessed what was going through her mind - what always went through her mind. She didn't have a model figure, but what she had she knew how to use. 38 C tits and an ass ripe for plucking. She stood there, in her black thigh highs, her leopard print g-string, and her see through bra, letting her imagination run wild. She heard the knock on the door.

Standing to one side, she peered through the chain. He waited as she opened the door all the way. "Still hungry?" he asked, as he pulled her to him. His tongue snaked to the back of her throat. He pulled it out and stroked every millimeter of her lips, licking back and forth before plunging it back deep into her mouth. She pulled away to catch her breath. It was like this every time they went away - every time they could be together. No one knew except him what she was like, how she liked it to be.

"Stand over there by the bed" he commanded. She did as she was told. During the day, he took orders from her. At times like this, she knew he was in charge. "Turn around slowly"

She did as she was told, getting shivers from his hot stare. "Damn, why as he taking so long?" she asked herself. She could feel the inside of her thighs wet with anticipation of what he could do, what he would do.

"You were bad today" he said. "I saw you when you bent over to pick up those samples; I saw your tits perk up when that guy brushed against you in the elevator. And what you want me to do is also very bad, isn't it? Tell me what you want me to do."

"I've been very bad today. I need to be punished. I'm such a bad girl; you can make me good again, can't you?"

"Come over here" he said, as he sat on the edge of the bed. He grabbed her by the waist. "Bend over my knee." She knew what was coming, anticipation almost made her cream her pants right then and there. With his left arm, he held her over his lap. She felt his erection pressing against her side.

He stroked her ass. The string separated her ass cheeks and disappeared deep into the furrow between her legs. She trembled, her legs shaking. He raised his hand, bringing it down with a tremendous slap on her right ass cheek, then her left, then her right again. Slowly, he slapped her, watching her cheeks bounce up and down on him. He loved to watch the waves he created and how her ass jiggled back into place. She whimpered. He felt his pants leg getting damp. "Shit, you're loving this aren't you? You're getting wet!" He moved the string aside after just 6 slaps. He thrust his middle finger into her cunt. It was like sinking into hot jello.

"Get up" he said. "Undress me."

She unbuttoned his shirt, kissing the skin as it appeared from under his clothes. He closed his eyes and let her enjoy her work. She pushed the shirt off his shoulders and kissed her way down to his nipples. She put one in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the hardening nub. Then she sucked, sucked on it as if she were drawing nectar out of it. He grabbed her head. "Lower" her growled. She quickly unbuckled his pants, and let them fall to the floor. The head of his cock was sticking out the elastic of his briefs. She knelt in front of him. "Lick it" That was all she needed. She licked the eye of it, savoring in the juice that dripped from his head. She tore his pants off of him and shoved him back to the bed. Then she placed her mouth over his dick and sucked. She bathed him with her tongue;, as she sucked on him, she worked her tongue around and around. He held her head and shoved it to the back of her throat. She gagged but wasn't going to give up. She loved it when he took charge of her like this. He pulled her off his cock and told her to stand up.

"Strip"

She pulled off her g-string. The silk was so wet, she had trouble getting it out of the folds of her pussy. She was bald as the day she was born. She didn't do it for him, but for her. She liked it when the breeze went up under her skirt and teased her naked cunt. She liked it when she got wet and the friction was so smooth that she could come just by pressing her legs together. And, it made her hot all day long to know that other men didn't know that she was slick with her juices, ready to have them plunge deep into her pussy.

"Lay back on the bed and hold your legs apart. That's it." When she did, she was totally exposed. Red and wet, her cunt was ready for him. He feasted with his eyes, then he got between her legs. He took his tongue and licked up one lip and down the other. "Pull your legs up to your chest" She did and he started again, this time he sucked on her clit, flicking it back and forth with his tongue. He stroked his tongue down her slit, then in between her asshole and her cunt hole. She never knew this was so sensitive until he did this to her on the stairs leading to the storage room, weeks ago. He teased her even more, ringing his tongue around her asshole. Then up again, plunging his tongue deep into her quivering pussy. She was so wet and so ready to explode. "suck my clit, wiggle your tongue on it, shove your fingers in my pussy," she screamed.

"Not yet; you're gonna get fucked before you come, baby." And he did. He stood up and shoved his dick in to her. It was only 6" long, but it was thick. And the head seemed to be ripping her apart. He pulled out and rubbed it against her pussy. He smacked her clit with it, watching his cock bounce back to his stomach. The he rammed it home again. The rhythm started to go faster and faster, He rocked back and forth and from side to side, she bucked underneath him, wrapping her legs around his ass.

"Now we're really going to have some fun." He pulled out and rolled her over onto her stomach. "Get you ass in the air and you tits on the bed" She knew what he was going to do and her orgasm almost overcame her then and there. He plunged into her pussy, but spread her ass with his hands. He was kneading the moons of her behind.

"Baby, you've got a fine ass."

He said, as he massaged her crack with his thumbs. He stroked them up and down, keeping his cock firmly sheathed in her cunt hole. He got closer to her asshole. She was so wet that her juices had run down to lubricate her ass. He pushed and one thumb went in.

"Mmmm - that feels so good"

He put the other thumb in and pulled her hole wide, gripping her ass cheeks in the process.

"You know what I'm going to do, don't you?"

"Mmm-Hmm" she groaned into the bed. She was so hot and ready, she didn't care if he drove a bulldozer into her ass as long as he made her cum.

"Tell me what you want"

"I want you to put your cock in my ass. Fuck my ass with it. Shove it into me deep and hard, let me put my fingers in my pussy and feel you ass fuck me"

And he did. He pulled it out of her pussy. He placed the head of his cock at her asshole. He pushed in, and let her get used to being stretched so far. Then he pulled out and pushed back in again, this time deeper.

"Shove it all the way in. I want to feel you split my ass" She always felt so full when he took her that way, it was amazing. It was an incredible, mind-blowing experience.

He shoved it in and plowed away. She was grinding away on him like a freight train. He fingered her clit while she squeezed her tits. He felt his balls tighten up as they banged against her pussy. All of a sudden she let out a moan and started to convulsively grab the sheets. Her ass contracted on his cock, the contractions rippling along the whole length. He couldn't take it anymore and shoved his cock up to the hilt into her ass, pulsing and shooting his load deep into her. He pulled out and let the remaining juice drip onto the crack of her ass, down in between the lips of her cunt. He fell on top of her, and rolled off to one side.

She looked over at him and gently kissed his brow.

"I'm still hungry," she said.