The Convention

Story Info
He plans a surprise visit to your convention hotel.
1.2k words
3.65
14.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive at your convention, and you're surprised to receive a note at the front desk when you check in that I have called. There's no return number, and it's really left you puzzled. You check in though, and head up to your room. When you get to your room, there is an envelope slid under the door with your name on it - very official looking. You don't think anything of it until you open it and realize it is a printout of nearly all our correspondence over the past year. You can't help but read a few lines, which brings a familiar heat to your crotch. You reach down and press your fingers against your clit. You feel the pressure through your pants, and feel yourself getting very wet.

Your mind is reeling a little though, because you can't figure out how this got there. It's then that the phone rings. It makes you jump, but it snaps you out of your daydreaming/confusion. You answer softly, saying, "Hello?"

"It's me," I respond.

"How did you find me?" you ask impulsively. "How did you get this envelope here?"

"Well, I knew you always went to the convention, and it was pretty easy to look up on the Internet. I just called ahead and told them I worked with you and that you had forgotten something. I sent it FedEx and told them to deliver it to your room"

"But why?" you ask.

"Because I wanted to drive you crazy from the moment you arrived at the hotel," I answer. "I wanted you to think about nothing else while you were away for the four days of the conference. I wanted you to only think about my hard cock and what it would do to you. How it taste in your mouth, how it would feel inside you. What my tongue could do to you…"

"Oh, god," you sigh, interrupting. "You're making me so wet. What are you doing right now?"

"What do you think? I'm lying in bed with only a robe one, stroking myself. I'm so hard. I'm thinking about you standing in front of me, watching me. I want you so bad."

"What would you want me to do?" you ask.

"I'd want you to unbutton your blouse. Show me your breasts, and then lick your fingers before running circles around your nipples, making them rock hard. I'd want to take my cock and rub it against your nipples, sliding it between your breasts, allowing it to slip into your mouth," I say. You can hear me masturbating as I say it, my breathing getting stronger.

"I want to taste it," you say.

"Do you?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

"More than anything," you say, as your own breathing is getting heavy.

"Then put down the phone…" I tell you.

"What?" you ask surprised, interrupting me.

"Do what I tell you," I say softly. "Please. Put down the phone and go to your room door. Open it."

"What are talking about…"

"Just do it," I say.

I hear you set the phone down and walk across the room. You open the door to your room and see the door to the room across the hall is open, too. I step out from recessed bed area, my erection full. You dash across the hall and we kiss passionately.

"Please, make me come," I say.

You drop to your knees and engulf my cock. Within seconds my hot cum is spurting down your throat.

"Perhaps we should close the door," I say with a laugh.

You stand and kiss me. "Perhaps we should," you say.

You close the door to my motel room, and turn to face me. I am still recovering from my orgasm, but remain rock hard. You glance down at my cock and say, "I want that inside me, now."

I pull you close and kiss you hard, our tongues immediately moving inside each other's mouths. I slip your shirt off, sliding my fingers across your nipples. I give them a quick pinch, and you shutter. I slide my hands down your back, cupping the smooth curves of your butt, and squeezing. I pull you closer, pressing my erection against your clit. We kiss for several minutes, standing and grinding against each other.

Finally, we break our embrace. "Please get on the bed," I say as I turn toward my bags. As you climb onto the king-size bed, I pull a video camera out of my suitcase. "I want to document this for later, to give me something I can watch while I masturbate thinking about you. Lie down."

I start the camera. You're lying on the bed still wearing your pants and underwear. "Take off your pants, please," I ask. You slide them down slowing and lay back. "Play with your nipples."

You roll your nipples between your thumbs and forefingers, making them hard. You pull them away from your breasts. You groan, your eyes close and you start to writhe on the bed. I zoom the camera in on your face, then pan down to your breasts. You've taken one hand and slid them inside your panties. You begin feverishly working on your clit, becoming oblivious to me and the camera. You rip your panties down and slide two fingers deep inside, and begin sliding them in and out. With your other hand, you massage your clit. You bring yourself to an orgasm, loudly groaning as you do. You open your eyes and smile.

"How was that?" you ask.

I simply grab my rock hard cock and say, "What does this tell you? That was awesome. Give me a minute, and I'll join you."

I reach back into my suitcase and pull out a tripod and some cables. I quickly set up the tripod and hook the video camera into the TV in the room. Your image appears on the TV. I position the camera so it captures the whole bed, start it again and join you. You slip my robe off and we embrace. Without even trying, my cock slides inside you. It feels incredible, but I want to taste you first.

I roll onto my back and begin to turn you around. You understand immediately, and we slip into a 69 with you on top. You look up and you see yourself on the TV, my erection right in front of you. You slide your tongue up and down the shaft while you watch it on the TV. I've got my tongue buried between your lips, lapping up your juices from your first orgasm. I begin to work on your clit as you engulf my cock.

It doesn't take long to bring you to another orgasm. You watch yourself cum, mesmerized by your own image. As your orgasm subsides, I slide out from under you and position myself behind you. I slide my cock deep inside you in one thrust. On the TV screen, we see me behind you, both of us watching. It is incredible seeing it happen. My thrusts are even and deep, but I feel the cum welling up inside me. We climax together, our juices creating a flood that runs down your legs. We collapse together and begin kissing.

As we catch our breath, you say, "Now, let me take a turn at the camera…"