The Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie spoke into the radio she held. "Do either of you speak Spanish? Well, as it happens, I do! There is a word in Spanish that I know of. "Parrilla." Have you heard of it? It literally means "Grill," or "Barbecue." However, it has a... less friendly meaning as well."

She was clearly enjoying herself now. The girls were getting more scared by the second. Especially Rosie, who did speak Spanish.

"You see, during General Pinochet's regime in Chile, "Parrilla" also referred to a metal frame. A prisoner – usually a woman - would be stripped naked, made to lie back on a metal bed frame, and strapped in place. Then a metal rod with a wire attached to it would be inserted into her vagina, and an electrode with a wooden handle would be used to touch various other parts of her body. The pain of those experiences was almost indescribable. And that torture technique, incidentally, was called "Parrilla" as well."

Realising where this was going, both Rosie and Christine began bawling their eyes out as they screamed more, attempted to free themselves, and pleaded for mercy behind their gags.

"Of course..." Marie laughed her soft, girlish laugh. "... Of course, we don't have time for such... primitive methods. Instead, we've attached electrodes to your bodies. And we're going to shock you with them"

After a short, dramatic pause, Marie continued.

"In front of me is a board with a switch. When flipped, it will activate the electrodes, and enough electricity will go flowing through your body to cause you more pain than you've ever felt in your entire life. And as to who gets to throw the switch..."

She gestured for Willow to approach. She did so, but cautiously, barely able to believe what was happening herself.

"Well, you may recognise her. After all, you did make her your slave for several months!"

The realisation hit both girls at the same time. They went very quiet.

Willow took the radio.

But for a few minutes, she just didn't speak. She couldn't.

Seeing what was happening, Elizabeth stepped forward and whispered in her ear.

"Come on, sweetheart," she said. "You can do it."

"I-I don't know. I don't know if I want to do this," came the timid reply.

"It may feel like that at first," Elizabeth said. "But try to remember what they did to you. All those times Rosie bullied you. Those times she called you names about your weight and glasses. The time she locked you in a changing room locker. Try to remember the time they made you orgasm way more often than you could cope with. The times they pissed on you. The times they ignored your boundaries and consent. Remember those times!"

Every single thing she was saying brought back memories to Willow. Memories that made her tear up, go red with humiliation. Memories that she didn't want to remember anymore. Memories that, despite everything that had happened to her since, were still the worst things that had ever happened to her.

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. A warm and protective one. It turned out to be Megan.

"If you want, I can do it for you?"

"Or I could do it?" Emily offered, as she and Ginny also stepped forward to comfort Willow.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Lily said.

They all turned to look at her.

"How do you mean?" Megan asked.

"I think that this is something Willow needs to do," Lily replied. "I've only heard a snippet of what was done to her, and it's already gotten me feeling more disgusted and angry than I've felt in a long time. I can't imagine what she must feel. I think that it's only right that she gets her own revenge."

"You're right," Willow said, quietly. "I've been looking forward to this for a long time. And I'm not going to let my poor confidence stop me now. I've been walked on too many times to put up with it anymore."

She spoke into the radio again. Her voice was still a little hesitant, and her monotone probably didn't make her sound too scary, but she spoke without a pause.

"Hello, Rosie, Christine. It's me. It's your favourite toy." She looked around. Megan smiled encouragingly at her. "You probably wonder what you did to deserve this, don't you? Well, I think I'll jog your memory. You remember the number of times you ignored my boundaries? When I was on the sybian, and you wouldn't let me off even though I told you I couldn't take any more? Well, I'm about to give you an idea of what that was like."

She reached down and flicked the switch.

At first, nothing happened. Then both girls let out the loudest, most agonising and started to shake as the electricity surged through them. There were no words in the English language to describe the pain they were in.

The screams were so bad, in fact, that Willow hit the switch immediately to turn it off. It took a couple more seconds for the electricity to shut off.

The girls were weeping and howling. Willow stared at the screen, still not quite taking in what she'd done.

"I – I can't do it again," she said to Elizabeth. "I can't."

"That's all right, sweetie," Elizabeth said. She then grabbed the radio and spoke into it. "Gaz, change of plan. You can freestyle now."

This prompted screaming and pleading from the girls. As they did so, a man suddenly appeared in front of the camera. It was one of the men that had kidnapped Emily, Ginny and the twins.

"My pleasure, boss," he replied.

Elizabeth spoke into the radio again.

"But first, why don't I tell the captives what lies in store for them?"

Gaz nodded, and stepped aside. Christine and Rosie fell silent. How, no-one knows. But they managed it.

"Let's start with little Christine," Elizabeth said. A tear fell from the girl's eye when her name was uttered. "You, my dear, are lucky. You chose to help and be kind to my darling Willow for most of her life. And you were only awful to her for a few months of it. From the conversations I've had with her, it sounds like you were actually still pretty loving to her. For that reason alone, I'm gonna let you go. After a couple of hours of electroshock therapy, of course. It won't be fun, but I promise it's nothing a short stay in the hospital won't fix."

She paused again, to let it all sink in.

"Rosie, on the other hand..." Elizabeth's anger suddenly began to show itself in her voice. "I frankly couldn't believe some of the things that you did. People like you are the reason a lot of young girls are afraid to go to school. And I suspect it was your parents' money that did it, wasn't it? Well, I have something very different for you..."

Willow could see the fear in Rosie's face as this was all said.

"Now, I happen to have a lot of contacts. A lot of them. And I have access to a few slave markets. I normally procure my girls there, but I also meet like-minded women there. Women who also have very... unusual tastes. There's one such woman in that market who happens to be a famous person. Really famous. You probably know her – her films are fucking terrible, of course. But she's still famous. She's not that much older than you, believe it or not. Her problem is that she has a fetish. A fetish that, frankly, wouldn't be my cup of tea, or that many other peoples', for that matter. But whatever floats her boat. She's been looking for a human toilet."

The realisation hit Rosie's face. She screamed louder than when she'd been shocked, and pulled so hard on her bonds that it started to draw blood on her wrists.

Elizabeth continued, ignoring the noise.

"From today, until she tires of you and sends you back out into the world, you will be her human toilet. You, the really rich girl from a rich family who thought you could have whatever you wanted, and that you could treat someone less well off than you, however you liked. You will belong to her, someone richer and more famous than you. And you will never see her glamorous, beautiful side. Every morning, you will be forced to wake up to drink her morning piss. Every evening, you will be forced to lie there while she shits into your mouth. And while that's happening, I want you to remember everything you did to Willow. And maybe only then will you realise what people like you are really worth."

As the screaming and struggling continued, Elizabeth said her final words to them.

"Gaz, they're all yours now!"

As the electricity started up, and the agonising screams began once more, Elizabeth pressed a button on the monitor and killed the feed.

"I think that, my friends, is the end of the show for the evening. Now, I don't know about you, but I feel like a cup of tea."

–- –- –-

An hour later, all of the women who had participated in the night's events (minus Marie, who had decided to return to London) were sitting in the comfortable living room upstairs. Everyone was drinking normal English Breakfast tea, except for Elizabeth, who was drinking Rooibos – she'd discovered that recently, and quite liked it. There was a South African shop near where she lived, so she'd bought it there.

They had been just sitting in silence, or making small talk amongst themselves for about half an hour – the "captives" had been made wear dressing gowns when on the couches and armchairs, and this was the first time they had all been covered up. They were getting to know each other a little better.

Eventually, though, Willow finally found the courage to ask the question that was on all of their minds.

"So what happens now?"

"Now?" Elizabeth replied. "Well, I imagine you are all very tired. I know I am. We have enough bedrooms for all of you here. So I think bedtime is what happens now."

There were general murmurs of agreement.

"No, I meant what happens next? Like, with all of us?"

"I know what you meant," Elizabeth replied. "I was merely being facetious!" She saw Willow look at her with annoyance, and continued. "As to what ACTUALLY happens, well, I made a massive profit on selling that awful bully of yours. So as far as I'm concerned, the £50,000 that I spent on you is paid off. I paid nothing for the rest of you. I expect we will stay here for a couple of days, to let the dust settle back in London, then I'll get my guys to take you all home."

There were expressions of surprise and joy from all of the "captives."

"What happens from that point on, that's up to you. We will give you our contact details, and presumably you'll want to stay in touch with each other. Who knows? Maybe soon, we will meet back here sometime. Have another night like this. I know I certainly wouldn't mind seeing you two having another orgasm..." she indicated Emily and Ginny.

"I certainly wouldn't either," Megan uttered. "You two are just so amazing together." She smiled at their bright red faces.

"Well, when you put it like THAT..." Emily replied. "I know I wouldn't mind having another one. Ginny?"

Ginny just nodded in agreement. She was too tired to talk.

Turning to Willow, Elizabeth added "And as for you, I don't think that your bully will be giving you more hassle. If that snivelling little friend of yours tries anything, now that she's been freed, I can assure you that I'm one phone call away, and she will find herself meeting the same fate as her less fortunate accomplice."

Willow's eyes began to fill with tears.

"You mean... you mean it's over? I can just go home, and those girls are out of my life forever?"

"I certainly hope so."

"Why don't you come stay with us, Willow?" Lily said, suddenly. "I...er, well, we..." she faltered.

Megan finished for her. "What my twin is trying to say is that we both really like you."

Willow's own face flushed.

"R-Really?"

"Yes."

"I- I get to have both of you?"

"Both of us," Lily confirmed.

"I hope you're not thinking of saying no to that, Willow!" Milly said with a smile. "Most people would kill to have TWO really hot twins as partners."

"I..." Willow struggled to enunciate, the tears practically streaming down her eyes. "I can't think of anything I want more."

She embraced the nearest twin, which was Lily. Megan quickly joined in.

Emily and Ginny – unable and unwilling to interrupt such a beautiful scene, just grasped each other's hands, and squeezed.

Eventually, Willow and the twins disengaged themselves. Elizabeth got to her feet and approached the piano at the far end – unlike the one at her flat in London, it was quite old and second-hand looking.

"Before bed, does anyone mind if I play the piano a little more?"

There were mass shakings of the head.

"Any requests?"

"I have one," Willow said. "I never got to hear the second half of that song that you were playing the other day. I didn't care at the time, but I really want to hear it now!"

"Oh yes!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "There's a bit of a story behind that one. Perhaps one for another time, though. Shall I do the whole song again, or would you rather just the end?"

Willow looked around. Everyone else shrugged – evidently, they didn't care.

"Just the end."

"All righty..." Elizabeth cracked her knuckles. Then she started to play, and to sing.

"While sad I kissed away her tears

My fond arms round her flinging,

The foeman's shot burst on our ears,

From out the wildwood ringing.

A bullet pierced my true love's side,

In life's young spring so early,

And on my breast in blood she died,

While soft winds shook the barley.

*

But blood for blood, without remorse

I've taken at Oulart Hollow

And placed my true love's clay cold corpse

Where I full soon shall follow.

And round her grave, I wander drear,

Noon, night and morning early,

With breaking heart whene'er I hear

The wind that shakes the barley."