The Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,112 Followers

"Yes Mistress."

"Even if you are truly, truly desperate and you can't imagine waiting for another hour, let alone another day, you'll still wait for me to decide won't you?

"Yes Mistress."

My cock was throbbing uncontrollably now and honestly began to fear that I might cum without even being touched.

"Are you sure slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Because this is what you asked for, and I'm granting your wish."

She reached back and gently squeezed my balls in her fist.

"You think you're desperate now, but you're not. You're not even close. You know that don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Then we will start today."

She gave my balls a much harder squeeze.

"Thank you Mistress," I moaned.

"But it will be a trial period...of three months. After the three months is up, I will decide what happens next. I may decide to go for another three months, six months, a year, or maybe I will just make it a permanent arrangement. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I will ask you once after the three months if you wish to continue, but if you do not, then the game will be over, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"When I say the game will be over, you understand what that means don't you slave?"

"I think so Mistress."

"Well, just so we're clear, it means that you will have complete control of your orgasms returned to you. If you beg me nicely and for long enough I might consider some kind of chastity play again sometime in the future, but it won't be like this. It would never be like this..."

She got up off of me and sat on the edge of the bed again, looking down at me. She lifted her foot and started using her toes to tease my straining cock.

"How do you think it would feel to know that you could never cum again without my permission slave?"

I looked up at her and gave her my brutally honest answer.

"Wonderful Mistress."

"Are you sure slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

She smiled warmly at me and now it was her who seemed to tremble a little.

"Good slave. But before we begin, I want to see you cum. And you better make the most of it, because you don't know when you will cum again do you?"

"No Mistress."

I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of her foot rubbing against my cock, while realizing that my fantasy was finally about to become reality.

"I want to make this something to remember slave, something you've never been allowed to do before, even though I know you want to. Does that sound good to you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

I struggled to imagine what was about to happen, I knew there was no way she would allow me to cum inside her ass, but I couldn't push that thought out of my head to make room for something else. Thankfully she didn't keep me waiting much longer.

"Stand up slave."

I pulled myself to my feet and stood in front of her, my cock twitching as she reached underneath it and gave my balls another squeeze. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Now, I'm going to jerk your cock until you explode on my beautiful breasts and then I'm going to lie back on the bed and you are going to lick them clean."

She smiled at me again as I let out a small groan of pleasure.

"You're going to lick them clean because you want to, not because I tell you to, but because deep down inside, you want to. You do want to lick your hot, sticky cum off of my beautiful, soft tits don't you slave?"

"Oh God, yes Mistress!"

My stomach was doing backflips, I had only cum on Mistress's breasts once or twice in all the time we had been together and this had been something I had been fantasising about for a long time.

She grasped my throbbing shaft in her right hand and began to pump it hard, while her left hand moved down between my legs and she started squeezing my balls quite hard, certainly harder than she'd ever done before. She didn't say another word until she saw the first string of cum shoot from my cock and splash across her left breast.

"That's it slave, get it all out, empty your balls for me...I own your cock now, you'll never do this without my permission again!"

String after string off cum erupted across her chest until finally I was spent and Mistress milked the last few drops of cum onto her skin. She looked stunningly beautiful with my cum sprayed all over her and as she lay back on the bed I willingly leaned over her and licked every drop of spunk off her gorgeous tits. As I did so she began stroking her pussy again while softly whispering that I 'belonged' to her now and how she intended to make me suffer for her like I had never even dreamed.

Once I had swallowed every last drop of my cum she moved up the bed and told me to eat her pussy. I didn't need to be asked twice and quickly got inbetween her lovely soft thighs. She was so aroused that it took barely a couple of minutes until I felt her tense up and then she was jerking up and down on the bed as I licked her clit and massaged her G-spot through a massive and intense orgasm. Her pussy seemed to flood much more than usual and I swallowed every drop of her beautiful pussy juice as she came. She pulled herself upright and held my head tightly, telling me how much she loved me and how amazing that had been. She stayed like that for quite a while, breathing heavily as her heart rate returned to normal.

When she finally regained her composure I could feel that my cock was already starting to harden again, but I knew that there was nothing I could do about it. My orgasms belonged to her now and that was exactly what I asked for and what I truly wanted.

The next morning I found a small piece of paper my Mistress had left for me. It was folded in half with the word 'safeword' written on it. I was about to unfold it when I thought better of it. Instead, I walked into the kitchen, turned on the gas ring and set it alight. I didn't want to know what it was, I had no intention of ever using it and this way I couldn't be tricked into using it, or regret my actions in the heat of the moment. As the paper burned to nothing, I opened the kitchen blind and stared out of the window at the new day. The very first day of my new life as a true chastity slave.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,112 Followers
12