The Converse Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back downstairs, Paul had fixed himself a VERY strong glass of Jack and Coke. His step-daughter's near slip had shaken him greatly, and he wasn't sure how they all were going to handle this. He was also completely beside himself over the radical change in his wife. He knew she had once looked this way, as he had seen the pictures himself. But it's one thing to see a still-frame of a goddess and another thing entirely to be in its presence as she's gripping your tool in her hands. Paul sat back down on the sofa to ponder just what the hell he was going to do in the coming days when a stern, "Ah-hem!" broke his reverie.

Deanna stood at the end of the foyer hallway, having just come back downstairs wearing nothing but a bra and panties she would have never fit in when she left. Not only not fit in, but completely not her style, either. Paul quickly set his glass down, stood and walked with a purpose across the living and dining room areas, where he gathered his beautiful bride in his arms... wrapping his arms around her now lithe body in a manner he could have never done before. Without a second thought, he slid his arm down her back and behind her legs and lifted his wife off the floor with ease, something he had only managed to do with a full bear hug and a great deal of uncomfortable strain on the both of them before.

Deanna flung her arms around his neck and buried her face in his chest, cooing with pleasure. Paul was struck by just how similar the action was to that of young Cordelia, months earlier. He carried her to their king size bed and effortlessly tossed her onto it. She squealed and bounced in pleasure, slipping her thong off as she adjusted herself. He quickly shed his shirt and slid his pants off his long legs. As was normal for him, he was wearing no underwear and his 7 1/2" cock was waving at full mast. He kicked at the bedroom door with his heel to try and close it and made for the bedside where Deanna's shaved smooth pussy waited for his ministrations.

Paul's tongue darted out first to the left, then to the right of her love nest, teasing her with his touch. Deanna shuddered as his hot breath coursed over her nether lips as he moved back and forth across her womanhood. He lifted her legs completely up and pushed her knees back to her ears, then buried his tongue deep inside her pucker... tonguing her asshole like he'd never been able to before due to her girth. His fingers frolicked over her clit as he licked upwards across her taint into the wet hole of her pussy, slurping and sucking up every drop of her sweet nectar as he continued to dance his forefinger and thumb across her clit.

As she shuddered to the first orgasm a man had given her in nearly a year (they hadn't made love for over 6 months before she left), she pulled him up to her mouth and savored the taste of her own juices coating his face. Quickly, she pushed him onto his back and mounted his face again with her pussy, facing his cock she slowly lowered her mouth onto his engorged manhood and sucked and pulled on it with her lips and hands like she had never done before. She was so intent on milking his cock for every drop she could muster, she didn't notice the slight creaking of the bedroom door. As she felt yet another orgasm leave her a shaking, trembling mess, she couldn't wait any longer. "Fuck me, Paul. God damn it, fuck me hard and fast and long and don't stop until I beg you to."

Deanna launched herself forward, face first and onto all fours in the pile of bedsheets at the foot of the bed. Paul quickly sat up and followed, burying his cock inside her warm, tight, soaking wet pussy in one stroke. He immediately began rocking himself back and forth as hard as he could, slamming their bodies together with reckless abandon. His heavy ball sack repeatedly swung forward between her legs and slapped her clit and he grabbed a handful of her auburn hair, arching her neck backwards.

*****

Unable to sleep because of the emotions, thoughts, and concerns bubbling through her, Angela slipped from her bed mere minutes after her mother had left her room. As she went to the bathroom to see if she had any melatonin, she heard her mother's squeal from below through the ventilation. All the old thoughts of how much she had wanted Daddy's cock inside her instead of her mother came back, but this time, they were overlayed with the realization that the mother she had known was gone, and in her place was a woman who had set Angela's pulse to a fever pitch before she had realized who she was. It was right then that Angela realized she truly didn't care that the woman she had seen was her mother, she was a physically incomparable specimen and Angela wanted to have her. That she had broken the years-long barriers between them with but a glance, and a hug, and simply accepting her for who she was meant that the urge to make this a reality was even stronger.

Angela slipped downstairs as quietly as a ghost. Silently she glided through the kitchen, to mask her approach to the bedroom door. As she neared it, she could hear the wet sound of mouths on flesh, but couldn't make out who was doing what. She peered around the corner of the kitchen wall and saw the bedroom door was slightly ajar and there was a bedside lamp illuminating the room slightly, but the opening was not enough to see in. She carefully, tentatively pushed her hand towards the door. As softly as she could manage, she pushed it ever so slightly more open. Still she could see nothing, the angle was too steep and she could only see parts of Paul's dresser and bedside table. Gathering her courage, she pushed once more on the door, opening it nearly a third of the way, until a timid squeak chirped out from the hinges.

Angela quickly, quietly darted back around the corner into the kitchen, waiting for the inevitable questions... but none came. Hearing her mother growl out for Paul to fuck her, Angela felt a flood of jealousy wash across her body... and a flood of wetness erupt from her pussy. She made her way back to the doorway, standing as much behind the kitchen wall as possible to hide herself but so she could see the action. Her step-father had her mother face down on all fours and he was pounding away at her pussy from behind like a jackhammer. Angela had known the feel of that thick cock splitting her like that and she immediately stuffed her hand down her panties and started to furiously rub her clit in time with her parents' motions.

This went on for several minutes until Paul pulled Deanna's hair and lifted her face from the sheets. Angela froze as her mother's face was pointed out the door directly at her. What Angela didn't realize was the living room window directly behind her was uncovered and the ambient light from outside, the moon and the streetlamps, perfectly framed the darkness of her outline against the semi-lit background. Angela didn't know what to do, even in the darkness, moving right then would have been suicide, her mother was looking right at her and her movement would be easily spotted, even with the distraction of Paul's cock blasting her pussy. But she didn't know how long she could hold still... both hands were stuffed into her panties, with 3 fingers of one hand buried inside her and the other hand hovering over her clit, desperate to touch it but knowing that would bring her to orgasm and give herself away.

*****

As Deanna's eyesight cleared from the momentary pain of her hair being pulled, she saw the bedroom door wasn't completely closed, and more importantly, there was a shadow standing silhouetted against the living room window that was in a direct line of sight from the bedroom. All the hints and feelings and considerations Deanna had run through her mind about her daughter and the relationship she had with the man hammering away at her pussy right now fell into place with a resounding 'click', and far from being upset or angered, she found it only turned her on more. That her daughter found the man who had all but raised her, and treated her mother with such love and compassion throughout the years, even when Deanna herself was at her lowest, a good enough man to be her lover was, in a strange way to Deanna, validating. She knew, especially in the last couple of years, she had not been a good wife or lover to Paul, and that he was very sorely in need of release. Given the briefest of exposures to her daughter's newfound womanly wiles, she was not surprised in the least that she had managed to seduce her despondent and needy stepfather.

As all of this ran through her mind, she openly and brazenly stared straight ahead at the shadowy spot she knew her daughter was frozen to. Deanna gripped her breast with her free hand and licked her lips brazenly. She panted and moaned and completely played up the part of wanton slut being publicly ravaged. She WANTED Angela to know she saw her. She WANTED Angela to know she knew, without really knowing, what had likely gone on in her absence. Most of all, she wanted Angela to know she approved of it, and was even the slightest bit jealous of her husband.

*****

Wait... what is my mother doing? She's... posing? Gripping her breasts, licking her lips, she's looking right at me and, acting? She sounded more and more like a porn star, playing up the noise and the activity. Could she really be OK with me watching? What the hell is going on here? Angela was lost in confusion, and lust, and sheer terror. Before she could think better of it, she slowly started to rub her clit again and push her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her motions freer, now that she knew she had been caught and not punished, she began to lean into it, to really feel what she was doing. The noises from her parents bedroom picked up to a fever pitch, and just before she heard her step-father's tell-tale grunt of release, she had a shaking, quivering, gushing climax of her own.

*****

Paul, lost in the throes of an ecstasy he had never known before with his wife, was absolutely oblivious to the machinations going on at the end of the bed and outside the bedroom door. All he knew was he was lost in an absolute maelstrom of emotions, lusts, desires, and pure physical sensation overload he had rarely felt before in all his nearly 30 years of sexual encounters. As he built towards his inevitable climax, he found his mind inadvertently wandering back to that first night with Cordelia, pounding away in her little brown asshole in just the same manner he was hammering his wife's pussy, and for the briefest moment he almost called out the wrong name as his thrusting brought his wife to yet another orgasm (they had both lost count of how many it was at this point, it was almost a constant stream of them) and then his own blasted through him and out the swollen head of his cock into her pussy.

*****

Looking back into the master bedroom, she could see Paul had slipped from his mount behind her mother, and she was hanging her head in the languorous, soporific exhaustion that follows a grinding sexual encounter. Knowing this was her best chance, Angela gathered her courage and, on wobbly legs, teetered back through the downstairs and up to her room.

*****

Deanna smiled quietly to herself as she heard her husband's breathing slow into the regular cadence of his sleeping rhythm. She knew the new her was going to elicit some changes in the family, she just hadn't expected quite so many, quite so soon. As she drifted off to sleep, her head nestled on Paul's chest, she wondered what surprises lay ahead in the coming days?

*****

The next morning, as Paul rose early to go in to work and get some things taken care of so they would have some free time in the coming days, Deanna made her way upstairs to her daughter's room.

"Angie, honey... are you awake?" There was no answer from the bedroom. Deanna snuck in a quick peek and found the room empty. She then heard the water come alive in the shower. Smiling to herself, she turned the corner from the upstairs den to the short hallway with the spare suite and bathroom.

Without preamble, she opened the door and let herself in. Angela stood there naked, although she quickly grabbed a towel and yelped out, "Mom... what the heck???"

Deanna smiled and closed the door behind her. As she turned back to her daughter, she let the gown she was wearing drop to the tiled floor and stood naked before the young woman she gave birth to 18 years prior. "I really don't think that towel is necessary, especially after last night, wouldn't you say dear?"

"What are you talking about, Mom? I mean, I know we opened up a lot and all... but I don't know that we opened up THIS much!", Angela was still halfheartedly holding the towel over her supple breasts and letting the end of it cover her womanhood.

Deanna decided to play along with Angela's innocent act, "Oh, come now honey... I'm not talking about what went on up here. That was nice and all, but I think you got a much more clear picture of how and where things stand later, don't you?"

Angela's breath caught in her throat, and the towel dropped to her side as her arm fell in shock. "You saw? You DID know I was there?"

"I did, sweetie. I did and it made it that much hotter, that much more incredible. Of course, Paul and I, we haven't been... close, lately, even before I was gone for over 3 months. But he sure picked up like he hadn't missed a beat when it came to fucking like a stallion. I wonder why that is?" Deanna looked archly at her daughter, the ends of her mouth twitching upwards in a playful smirk. "It's almost like he's been practicing with someone almost the same size and shape as me..."

"Mom... I... he... we..." Angela stammered as Deanna faked a pout on her face.

"Angela, you're my beautiful daughter. More than that, you and I act enough in common that it wouldn't be a stretch to say that you could be a younger version of me, in a time before I had you. Now, if I were a man with a healthy sexual appetite, which your step-father most CERTAINLY has... and I was feeling completely ignored by my wife, which I'm sorry to say he was, and I had access to a young woman that reminded me of all the good things that my wife had and none of the bad, wouldn't I be a fool to NOT size up that opportunity?"

Angela could only stare in response. Deanna closed the short distance between them and pulled the now limply held towel away from her daughter. "Yes, honey... I know. Well, I didn't 'KNOW', until your eyes, wild with fear; your breasts, with their fully erect nipples thinking about fucking Paul; and your pussy, which I can smell the lust flowing from, told me I was right."

"And no, I'm not mad. Oh, I admit... when the idea first struck me I was livid. But then I tried to figure out WHY. Why would that happen? Well, as I'm sure you remember, I wasn't the most attractive woman in the house up until recently. And even now it might be a spirited discussion on who is prettier, I guess we can leave that up to Paul to decide."

"I didn't take very good care of myself because I had low self-esteem, and that is a vicious cycle. I thought I was ugly, so I didn't do anything to NOT be ugly, and it just made me feel uglier, so I did even less."

"And you... my lovely daughter. You and I were certainly not on the same page, again due in large part to me. I never hated you, or even disliked you. I disliked ME, and seeing you in all your youthful beauty and vigor reminded me that I wasn't that person anymore, and so I took out my dislike for myself on you."

"So, what I discovered was... my husband hadn't left me for another woman. He left me for the woman I should have still been. And when I realized that, I realized I certainly couldn't hate that woman... especially since she is my one and only daughter."

Angela was lost in complete shock and surprise. Her mother was laying bare the entirety of how their family had reached the point they were at, and even though it should have been a war like no other, it was instead a balm... more of the healing that had taken place the day before, but this time, solely between the two of them.

Deanna leaned in even closer to her daughter, "I think we should finish that kiss from last night. What do you say?"

Hearing her mother proposition her so blatantly, the spell over Angela's senses was broken. All the feral lust she had initially felt when she first saw this woman in the airport, before it dawned on her it was her mother, came back all in one rushing wave. She grabbed her mother's face in both hands and plunged her lips onto her. Their mouths quickly parted and their tongues danced in that sensual, forbidden dance that spoke of passions that no soul knew how to put into words.

Deanna used her larger frame to push her daughter backwards, step by step, until they reached the cool tile wall of the bathroom. As her butt touched the cool tile, Angela jumped and gave a little yelp. Deanna broke their kiss, but held her there up against the wall for just a moment longer. As she drew away, she poked her daughter's nose with one long finger and said, "Enjoy your shower, sweetheart."

And with that, she scooped her gown up from the floor and sauntered languidly from the bathroom.

To be continued in Chapter 5.

12