The Converse Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, her body unable to take the stimulation any longer, Carmen's pussy clenched, her eyes screwed shut, and she let out a gasping, shuddering moan of indescribable passion as her orgasm blasted through her body, mind, and soul.

Deanna released her grip and climbed further up Carmen's body, over her breasts, until her own dripping womanhood was just within reach of Carmen's lush, inviting mouth. As soon as that smell hit Carmen's nose, and her mind was her own again to realize what she was sensing, she slid the rest of the way down so she could bury her tongue deep inside Deanna's pussy and return the favor she was just so wonderfully granted.

As she did this, she realized where they were. Carmen's eyes darted around the room and grew wide with surprise and fear. She started to pull her mouth off to speak, but Deanna put a hand under her head and ground her pussy down harder onto her face. "Hush now, love. I know what you're thinking. It's OK. Paul and Angela know everything, but there's some things YOU need to know."

Deanna's eyes rolled back in her head as the first little orgasm rushed through her from Carmen's skillful tongue. She quickly regained her composure and said, "The first thing you need to know is this: Your daughter is lover to both my daughter AND my husband."

Even with a mouthful of pussy, Carmen managed to belt out a fairly intelligible, "WHAT?"

"Hush, keep licking. To hear my daughter tell it, she and Cordelia have been intimate for nearly as many years as you and I have. I can't blame either of them, they're both gorgeous in their own ways, just like their mothers." Deanna said running her fingers through the hair of the head buried between her thighs. "As for my husband, well, apparently Cordelia was patiently flirting with and laying traps for him, along with my Jezebel daughter, the whole time. They seem to have had the seduction of Paul laid out between them for quite a while, only waiting until they were 18 so as to not cause him any legal issues. Very considerate of them."

Deanna quickly shuddered through another orgasm, this time with a rush of her juice flowing out over Carmen's face. "Now we come to the tough part, for me, anyway. My daughter and my husband are ALSO lovers. While that should be a problem for me, it isn't. I know well enough how I let it happen, how I all but forced it to happen. So it's not a problem. What IS a problem, though, is that in their quest for greater adventure, they sought to seduce and make love to a stranger. That stranger, as it turns out, is your step-daughter, Jade."

At this, Carmen nodded her head, which only served to cause Deanna to moan as Carmen's tongue made longer, deeper strokes in her pussy and over her clit. Deanna pulled herself off that wonderful tongue and asked, "You knew?" Carmen took a moment to get her air back and said, "I had figured it out from how Jade described them, and the car, and their names. It didn't seem it could be anyone else. But knowing that I knew who she was talking about only made it hotter, you know?"

Thinking back to the night she caught her daughter watching her get fucked by her husband, Deanna nodded her agreement. Deanna climbed off of her lover and laid down beside her, yet Carmen's fingers still found their way to her wet, yearning hole. As she slowly, softly fingered her lover, she looked her in the eye, "So, like I said when we began... where do we go from here?"

*****

Paul and Angela each held one of Cordelia's hands as they all sat on Angela's bed. Angela leaned in and kissed her, softly and lovingly... not at all like her normal aggressive approach. Cordelia returned the kiss in kind as Paul watched the two in silence. "Baby," Angela began once the kiss had ended, "you have to know that nothing we did was meant to cause any problems."

"What are you talking about, Angie?" Cordelia asked in a quiet voice.

"Well, we... you remember the day we cleaned house here, right? Just before my mom got home?"

"Of course, we had a blast and got so much done. Not as much as we wanted," Cordelia giggled wickedly at that moment, her eyes darting to Paul on her other side, "but I had to go home."

Angela also looked longingly at her step-father for a moment, then continued, "Paul and I went out to dinner that night. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse. The one at North Star... near your home."

"Really? That's where my step-sister works!" Cordelia added brightly.

"Riiiight. So, you remember how we've talked in private about how... well, I'm white, and you're Hispanic, but we've never had a black girl?" Angela asked.

"Mmmm... yes, I do. But outside of my step-mom and step-sister, we don't really know anyone who is black THAT well." Cordelia answered.

"Well, remember, I've never met Jade. I've seen her pictures around your house the few times I've been there, but no one else has ever been home and those are all kind of older pictures. Nothing really recent." Angela carefully mentioned.

"Yeah, that is kind of weird that Carla hasn't taken any recent pictures to put up." Cordelia mused.

"So, Paul and I are at dinner... and well, we fooled around a bit in the shower before coming, and I was teasing him for all I was worth." At the memory of his step-daughter's antics, Paul casually adjusted himself... and both girls gave him a long look. "If you want to get more comfortable Daddy, I don't think Cordelia or I will complain." Angela said with a wicked grin.

Never one to back down from a challenge, Paul kicked off his shoes then slid his shorts and underwear off in one motion. His slightly engorged penis lay thick and heavy against his thigh as he lay back on the bed with the girls. Both girls unconsciously licked their lips and for a long moment neither could take their eyes off the succulent treat before them.

With a sharp intake of breath, Angela looked back to Cordelia and pressed on, "Well, there was a really pretty black waitress at Longhorn..."

Cordelia looked back at her lesbian lover with her mouth agape, "You didn't?"

"I didn't know it was her, I swear. I guess I should have... seriously, how many black girls are named 'Jade', right? But I wasn't entirely thinking straight. I just knew I was horny as all hell, this gorgeous black woman was totally falling for my advances, and I wanted to have her. I kept at her until we were ready to leave. After Paul paid and we were walking out, I told him I had to pee. I ran straight back to our table, found her cleaning up, and told her to come meet us out back at Paul's car."

Cordelia was trembling as the story before her unfolded. She knew it wasn't right, but she was furious with both of them. Their antics had caused the mayhem at her house, and caused her mother's illness, and now they were trying to explain it away like it was nothing? How dare they!?!?!?

Angela saw her lover's anger boiling up, she knew it well, as her fiery little Latina could get worked up in the space of a dozen heartbeats when properly stimulated... or improperly, as was the case now. Angela took Cordelia's tiny face in her hands and looked her dead in the eyes, "Please baby... please, please, please don't be mad. I never wanted all this. I want to do anything and everything I can to make it right again. I don't care if I have to throw myself on Carla's mercy and beg her forgiveness. One thing in this crazy mess led to another, and I don't want us to be apart because of it." Tears streamed freely down Angela's beautiful face now.

Cordelia saw the pain and love in her best friend's eyes and knew she was sincere. She took all that fire that was building inside her and stuffed it away, knowing it wouldn't help, here and now. She slowly leaned forward and kissed Angela's tear-stained lips with her own. She broke the kiss and slid over and kissed Paul lightly on the lips as well. As Cordelia lay down in the middle of Angela's bed, Angela laid down to face her, and Paul closed the distance behind her. Together, they held her in their arms and let their love rebuild the distance this had recently brought between them.

Unconsciously, Cordelia's body began to grind up and down against the thick cock pressed up against her back. Soft moans escaped her lips, as memories of what that cock had done for her in the past flooded her mind. Angela leaned in and kissed her again, more fervently, more passionately than before. Her hands found the ties on the sides of Cordelia's bikini and deftly pulled them open. As the last pieces of cloth that hid her flawless cinnamon skin were removed, Cordelia turned her head to Paul and whispered, "Daddy, I need you inside me... please fill me up with your hard cock. I need you right now like I've never needed you before."

Angela cooed her consent and licked her hands, rubbing them quickly up and down her step-father's now fully erect cock. With one hand still firmly wrapped around him, her other spread her girlfriend's pussy lips open and guided that swollen, pulsating head that they both loved to suck into her waiting tunnel. As Paul's girth entered her and spread her, Cordelia let out a quivering sigh of pure lust. Angela quickly removed her own bikini and inverted herself on the bed. As Paul slowly pushed himself in and out of his daughter's best friend, Angela's tongue flicked out and teased her hard little clit.

At that first wet touch, Cordelia moaned and cried out she was cumming. Paul could feel her already tight pussy gripping and rippling up and down his length as the waves of passion flowed through her tiny body. As soon as she recovered she buried her face in Angela's waiting pussy and licked and sucked her luscious, juicy pussy for all she was worth. Paul began to thrust into Cordelia's tight pink depths with long, slow, measured thrusts. It was the only way, he knew, to make a session like this last. He'd fucked Cordelia enough times to know, the harder he went, the quicker he went.

Between the achingly tight pussy he was buried in, and the view he had of his gorgeous step-daughter being eaten out by the girl he was fucking, Paul knew his orgasm wouldn't wait long no matter what pace he was going at. He continued his slow, deep thrusting until, overcome with lust and sensation, he drew back and began to hammer at Cordelia's tiny hole, and finally after another minute, he growled out that he was cumming and flooded her young body with his thick, white cum.

Angela gave up licking and sucking Cordelia's clit and moved her mouth down to await her Daddy's cock sliding out of her pussy. When it did, she took him quickly in her mouth, sucking all of their combined cum off of his throbbing shaft and bringing a moaning cry from Paul's lips as her expert tongue swirled over the most sensitive spots of his recently exploded cock.

*****

"Well, the first place we go is my daughter's bedroom." Deanna told her lover. "I think any decisions or ideas we come up with should probably involve everyone, don't you?"

"Por supuesto, mi amor." Carmen instinctively lapsed back into her native Spanish sometimes, "Of course, my love."

As the ladies, hand in hand and still naked, walked the short distance to Angela's room, they both heard the results of Paul's thunderous orgasm, and then of Angela's oral ministrations. Grinning wickedly, they opened the door and stepped in to see the girls, naked on their sides in a somewhat 69, with Paul pushed up right behind Cordelia, his cock between her legs and his mouth gently kissing the back of her neck. Cordelia's mouth is buried in Angela's pussy while Angela's mouth has the head of her step-father's cock in it.

"Well now, what fun did we miss?" Deanna drawled humorously. Carmen took one look at Paul's thick, half flaccid cock, and quickly leaned in and whispered something in Deanna's ear. Deanna turned to her with a look of surprise, but then kissed her lightly and whispered back, "Go for it, but just know that I'm going to have your daughter, too."

Carmen quickly moved around to the far side of the bed and rolled Paul onto his back, popping his dick out of his step-daughter's mouth in the process. Angela pouted at this, but quickly forgot what she was upset about as Cordelia's tongue brought her to yet another orgasm. Deanna came around to the near side of the bed and pulled Cordelia's head away from her daughter's soaked pussy and began licking and sucking her daughter's cum from her tiny face.

Cordelia felt her mother pushing her farther over to the near side of the bed and she obligingly scooted that way, as Carmen slid herself onto Paul's lap and began to grind her dripping wet pussy on his no longer deflating cock. As she felt him rising once more, she slid farther and farther up and down, until the stiff head of his cock slipped between her velvety folds and pierced deep inside her.

Carmen let out a feral growl, gasping and twisting on Paul's cock. "Jesus, Maria, y Jose... he's so fucking thick. He's pushing against every side of me at once." Not waiting for her to ask, Paul wrapped his arms around Carmen, pulling her down to him, and began thrusting his hips upward, fast and deep, driving his thick cock into her pussy and making Carmen howl and moan over and over again. Her fingernails bit deep into his shoulders as she gripped him and held on for dear life as his frenzied thrusting brought wave after orgasmic wave of pleasure crashing through her body.

Angela popped up and away from the wanton display of vaginal destruction that started just inches from her head. As she did so, her mother slid into that side of the bed and scooted down until her head lay parallel to her husband who was busy ravaging her girlfriend. She looked at Cordelia and crooked a finger at her. "Get your pussy up here. I'm going to eat my husband's cum out of you and tongue fuck you until you beg me to stop."

Cordelia, still on somewhat wobbly legs, moved up and planted her sodden pussy on to Deanna's face. Deanna loved the smell of a man's cum inside a pussy and her head spun as she breathed in the pungent fragrance before her. With one hand she flicked and fingered Cordelia's clit, and with the other she motioned her daughter to her own wet pussy.

Angela, lost in the moment of all the unbridled passion going on around her, was momentarily confused by her mother's hand waving. Once she saw her mother's hand open her lips and rub her own clit, however, Angela knew she what she wanted. And it was the same thing Angela had wanted since 2 days ago in the airport. She hungrily dove her face into her mother's waiting folds, lapping and licking up all the juices she could find that had leaked from her mother, and once she could gather no more from outside and around, she began to dig her tongue deeper and deeper into where she once came from.

Cordelia was swaying and moaning atop Deanna's head, barely able to stay upright. Meanwhile, her mother was panting and moaning, barely able to catch her own breath at Paul's relentless assault of her pussy. Carmen took Paul's head in her hands and snarled, "Get on top of me and fuck me like a man. Hammer my pussy with that giant fuckstick of yours." Paul sat upright with Carmen now in his lap and pushed her straight back onto the end of the bed. He kneeled over her, rubbing the head of his dick up and down her slippery opening, slapping it against her clit. "Hijo de puta... quit playing with it and fucking do it, pendejo." Paul gave her an evil grin and pushed the head of his cock into her, and quickly pulled it back out.

"Deja de burlarte de mi..." Carmen moaned for him to stop teasing her.

As this was going on, Deanna could feel Cordelia starting to wilt above her. She shooed her daughter away from that end of the bed for a moment, and then in a move reminiscent of what her husband had just done, Deanna lifted Cordelia, still riding her face, and lowered her down on the end of the bed, still licking and sucking her pussy. Now that she was on all fours next to her husband, Paul slid the first the last 3 fingers of his left hand into her pussy and his forefinger into her ass. Meanwhile, Angela moved to the foot of the bed and straddled Carmen's face, finally getting some relief for her own aching pussy.

Paul slid his cock back into Carmen's ravaged pussy and began to thrust both into her and into his wife with his free hand. Deanna continued to suck on Cordelia's drained pussy, but was more and more distracted by the servicing she was getting. First by her daughter's mouth, and now by her husband's hand in both her pussy and her ass. Carmen gripped Angela's ass and pulled her pussy down onto her face, licking and sucking her as much as she could as she received the fucking of her life. Angela and her step-father kissed hungrily as they both enjoyed Carmen's body beneath them.

As they lay on their backs, both being completely satisfied by the Converse family, the Flores women held hands tightly and cried out and moaned through another half dozen orgasms together before Paul let loose another huge load, this time into Carmen, and everyone else collapsed nearly to the point of exhaustion.

As the five of them all started to drift off to a well-needed post-coital slumber, in the pocket of a discarded pair of capris in the other room, a cell phone buzzed with the name "Carla" on the Caller ID.

To be continued in Chapter 7

12