The Converse Chronicles Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, Mrs. Bellamy... isn't it a bit hot in there? It will be terribly uncomfortable to try and squeeze the three of us in there along with the table and everything."

"Nonsense, honey. I'll lay on the center bench and you and young Barbara can work around me. It will be perfect. And call me Carla, we've known each other long enough for that, I think."

Jessica, in her normal massage work attire of white elastic tank top and white yoga pants, looked at her young assistant with an unspoken question in her eyes.

Barbara raised herself up to her not so impressive 5'3" height and shrugged, "It's your show, ma'am. I'm just here to help and learn."

"Well, alright. We can try it.", Jessica said as she opened the door... then quickly shut it again. "Um, ma'am... Carla... you're not wearing anything at all."

"Of course I'm not, silly. I'm in the sauna. You should probably do the same. I do keep it rather stifling hot in here."

Jessica clamped her lips shut and looked helplessly around the antechamber outside the sauna. Barbara, again without much comment, simply shrugged and started peeling off her clothes.

"What are you doing?", Jessica asked. "I'm getting undressed.", Barbara replied. "I'm wearing a pair of wool blend sweat pants and a poly t-shirt. If I go in there like that, I'll melt!"

Jessica marveled at the firm, toned body Barbara had kept hidden under her work clothes. While certainly bi- herself, Jessica tended towards men as she'd had simply too much drama with women and she wasn't interested in that.

Barbara's breasts looked much bigger than they really were when sticking out from her tiny frame and squeezed into her sports bra, and her narrow, athletic hips were wrapped in a pair of satiny panties of a rose pink that perfectly matched the bra. Between her chest and her legs, Barbara's tummy was toned and a mild six-pack stood out.

Jessica's 32A breasts needed no such support and her nipples started to harden of their own accord and poke gently through the fabric of her elastic top as she viewed her young assistant's body. Sighing, she stripped off the yoga pants and stood there in her top and just a very, very skimpy pair of g-string panties.

Barbara's eyes twinkled as she saw her boss's long legs framed perfectly by the string over her hip. As Barbara walked for the sauna door, she slipped a finger under one of those strings and pulled. "Cute.", she smiled as it snapped back in place.

"Coming in, ma'am!", Barbara called out happily. Carla rolled over onto her belly so she could look at the door properly orientated. As it opened and the little ball of energy came through it, Carla's smile lit up. "You must be Barbara. I've seen you around the spa when I have come to visit and your boss has said such nice things about you. I don't know if she told you, but I asked for you specifically today."

"No, ma'am. She hadn't mentioned that.", Barbara turned a querying eye towards her boss as she sidled in and closed the sauna door behind her. "No, I didn't tell her," Jessica stated. "She's already got a big head, but for good reason... she IS very good."

Barbara laughed and Carla smiled indulgently at the ladies' banter. "Please, let's not stand on formality," she said. "Relax, and more importantly, help ME relax. It's been a horrible day."

"OK, well let's get started then." Jessica said, perspiration already starting to form on her brow. "I'm not sure how much of this heat we're all going to be able to take."

Barbara was looking appraisingly at Carla's naked body, her eyes tracing over every curve. "Oh, I don't know ma'am... I'd say it could probably get considerably hotter in here before I'm ready to leave."

"That's the spirit!" Carla purred, "Give it all you've got until you can't give another drop!"

Jessica moved to Carla's feet and began softly rubbing and caressing each sole, kneading her way over skin hardened by many years of walking floors and showing off homes to clients. Barbara moved to Carla's head and began working on her shoulders and neck. Even though her arms were capable of reaching, Barbara made sure to push herself up just as close to Carla's head as she possibly could, frequently brushing the top of it with her lower torso.

Carla, face down on the bench, smiled to herself. The vibe she had been getting from Barbara in the past when she saw her at the spa was indeed what she thought it was. Then, she would never have let herself stray in such a way. But now? Now she was looking forward to tasting her first new pussy in years. Even the passing thought of it made her shudder with anticipation.

Jessica, fearing one or the other of them had hit a sensitive spot asked, "Carla, are you OK? I felt you shudder. Did we hit somewhere sore?"

"No, no sweetie. Not at all. Not yet, anyway. I'll let you know where you need to be more tender and give extra attention to."

Jessica moved slowly up Carla's legs, massaging heel, calf, and hamstring in long, deep motions. Barbara, somewhat reluctantly, gave up grinding herself against Carla's head and began moving down one arm then the other, loosening tension in biceps, triceps, and brachioradialis... the forearm.

As she got to Carla's long-fingered hands, she began to run her hands under Carla's and rub her palm, then flexing her wrist. Jessica's hands found Carla's curvaceous rump and began to hesitantly knead that firm, supple flesh.

"Mmmm... I think my ass is good, Jess... it's the other side that needs work today."

"Oh... um, Carla. We're not alone. I didn't think this would be... I mean... normally when I'm here we... but not in here. And Barbara is...", Jessica fumbled for words.

As Carla rolled over onto her back, she raised her hand up alongside Barbara's face and stroked her cheek. "I don't think Barbara is going to say anything, are you dear?"

Barbara looked down on Carla's naked form with undisguised hunger in her eyes, "No ma'am. I would never.", her mouth twitched up in a amused smirk, "Besides, I don't talk with my mouth full." And with that leaned in close and took one of Carla's breasts full in her mouth.

Carla arched her back, pushing her chest as far into Barbara's hungry mouth as she could. Jessica came around to Carla's other side and looked down on her client.

"So many times I've been here, and you've received... a more complete massage... than any other client I have. But you've never asked for, or seemed to want, to go all the way. Why now? What changed?"

Carla sighed, a combination of the wonderful feelings of Barbara's tongue and pain from the renewed memory of this morning. "A lot, sweetie. Or maybe not a lot, I don't know. I just know that there has been something I've been missing, and I want to have it with you and young Barbara here."

Jessica looked at her somewhat dubiously, but couldn't long resist the heat, both physical and emotional, in the room. She leaned down and took those perfect rosebud lips in her own and they kissed like never before.

Carla took one lady by each hand and said, "You were right, though. It is far too hot in here for what we're going to do. Let's adjourn to the gym." And Carla then rose from the sauna bench and led the others out the sauna door and to the small, matted room beside it where she did her yoga.

As all three collapsed to the floor together in a tangle of limbs and lust, Carla felt Barbara move between her dusky thighs, her hot breath pushing against her already engorged lips. Carla moaned out, "Yessssssss... please."

Barbara's tongue made a quick pass over the older woman's quivering flesh, then back down. Up once more, deeper and harder, and she swirled it around at the top, finding her sensitive clit. As she sucked Carla's clit into her mouth and began punishing it with her strong little tongue, her fingers spread Carla's juicy wet lips open and began probing inside her, a little at a time.

Carla grabbed Jessica by the thighs and drug her over to her mouth. Surprised, Jessica could only throw her head back soundlessly as Carla expert mouth engulfed the blonde woman's entire mound through the sheer fabric of her g-string. Carla's hands pushed up under Jessica's elastic top and found her hard, pebble-like nipples and rolled and pinched them in her fingers. Her tongue lapped at Jessica's pussy hard through the sheer fabric of her g-string, pushing it deeper and deeper between the folds of her lips.

Finally, groaning in frustration, Jessica reached down and slid the fabric to one side and let Carla's long pink tongue have free reign inside her sopping lips.

Carla and Barbara licked in unison, Barbara's fingers delving deeper and longer into Carla's needy pussy and Carla's pulling and twisting Jessica's nipples more and more. Finally, both women let out a low, wailing cry as their orgasms shook them both nearly simultaneously.

Jessica rolled to the side off of Carla's face, sliding her sodden g-string off and peeling the sweat-soaked tank top from her lithe chest. Barbara slid her tiny body up Carla's and planted her cum-coated lips on her with meaningful force. The energetic young woman sat up over Carla's chest and grabbed one of her hands. She lifted those elegant fingers to her mouth and began to suck on each one of them in turn, swirling her tongue around each with practiced agility.

Jessica rolled onto her side, head propped up on her elbow, and watched the display beside her. After a moment's thought of what it might do to the work climate, she put that thought aside and quickly brought her mouth to one of her young aide's breasts and eagerly sucked on the firm, succulent flesh.

With a wicked chuckle, Jessica playfully pushed Barbara over and off of Carla and pounced on the younger woman and pinned her to the mat. Jessica was briefly shocked at just how strong the young woman was, but being older and wiser, along with having a significant leverage advantage due to her longer limbs, allowed her to hold the playfully struggling girl down.

Jessica's tongue shot out again and again, licking and flicking Barbara's breasts as she continued to press her advantage. Neither of the wrestling beauties saw Carla slip quietly from the room.

Finally, feeling her boss's weight shift in anticipation of another licking, Barbara exploded out from under Jessica and flipped her over, standing over her with a triumphant, "A-HA! FREEDOM!"

"Not quite." She heard a voice behind her say softly. Barbara spun around quickly and was immediately grasped by the wrists by Carla, who had returned with a friend. Tied to her waist by a thick leather strap was the biggest dildo Barbara had ever seen. It was thick and veiny, the color of a Caucasian man's penis, at least 13 inches long and as thick as soda can.

Jessica rose up to her hands and knees and carefully crawled over to where Carla had just forced Barbara down to her knees in front of her. Barbara's eyes were wide, a mixture of fear and lust playing through them.

Jessica took the giant tool in her hands, opened her mouth, and began to wet the end of it as much as she could with her saliva. Carla slowly ran her fingers through Barbara's hair, whispering to her it would be all right. After a few minutes, Jessica's jaw began to ache and she passed the massive fake cock to Barbara.

As Jessica moved behind Barbara, cupping and gently fondling her breasts, Carla placed the giant phallus between Barbara's lips. The little brunette opened wide and sucked and licked for all she was worth, pulling it out of her mouth and slathering it up and down its length with her lips.

When the massive cock was dripping with both their spit, Carla had Jessica lay back and turned Barbara around and placed her on her hands and knees, pushing her face down to Jessica's waiting quim. As Carla knelt behind Barbara, the giant head of her toy pushing softly against her folds, Carla asked her, "Are you ready?"

Although Barbara began to nod, the question was truly meant as rhetorical, as Carla thrust forward and shoved 8 inches of the toy deeply into Barbara in one motion. Barbara cried out in both lust and agony. Her tiny pussy had never been violated in such a way before, and although it hurt, she knew she wanted more. She was being touched somewhere no one had touched her before, and she needed to know how much more she could take.

Even before Carla could ask if she wanted more, Barbara began bucking her hips backward, enticing more of the titanic toy inside her. Carla smiled and began pushing her hips forward to meet the motions of her new lover. Inch after inch of the massive rubber dong entered her, until finally Carla could feel it mash into the wild little woman's cervix. She was amazed to look down and see nearly 11 inches of her toy was buried in Barbara's amazing pussy.

'Where the hell does she fit all that?', Carla thought to herself. She positioned the back shaft of her toy, the lower piece that slid inside her own pussy and stimulated her and her clit as she fucks, and began thrusting into Barbara with real purpose, aiming to get herself off as many times as she could while fucking this tiny treat.

Jessica held her young aide's head steady on her pussy while Carla hammered away at her tight young pussy. Carla came and felt the moisture running down her thighs. Barbara moaned deeply into Jessica's pussy but kept rocking back on that giant cock for more. Admiring her dedication, Carla continued to fuck her, taking longer, slower strokes... savoring the feeling of her tiny body bucking and shaking as she brought it to pleasure over and over again. Her own orgasms were coming closer and closer together.

Jessica's moans rose as Barbara's tongue slid wildly all over her pussy, the little brunette's aim affected by the relentless pounding she was taking, despite her blonde boss's hands trying to hold her on target.

Looking down on her new lover and her long-time masseuse, both thrashing and moaning from the passionate scene her desire unleashed, Carla shuddered and felt a deep, intense orgasm begin to build inside her. Losing herself in the feeling, Carla began to thrust deeper and harder, abandoning all thought and purpose but to bring out that most incredible feeling she could tell was right there.

Barbara's moans turned higher and shriller, and soon she was screaming with constant release. Jessica held her head tightly and shuddered to yet another orgasm on the young woman's pretty face. Carla, lost in her own world of sensation, could vaguely hear and feel the sexual carnage before her, and that last little bit of stimulation pushed her over the edge.

With the last ounce of conscious thought, Carla grabbed the tiny brunette's hips and thrust herself as far forward as she could and felt the explosion roll through her and an absolute flood of her cum cover her inner thighs.

Spent and battered, Barbara pushed herself off the massive fake cock inside her and laid full out on her back. Carla slowly slid down to the floor herself, and Jessica sat up and moved over to her. She expertly opened the buckles holding the cum-coated toy in place and set it aside. Tenderly she licked and sucked all the cum from Carla's shaking thighs. Her soft tongue gathered all of that sweet nectar she could find, greedily sucking it down.

When she was finished she lay next to Carla, softly kissing her face and lips. Barbara roused herself enough to crawl to Carla's other side and did the same. Jessica and Barbara shared a kiss over Carla's lips, and the women all lay, cuddled together, enjoying the sensation of the air cooling around them.

Carla let her mind wander back to the events of earlier today. After this, she knew she would have to sit down calmly with Jade and figure out where to go from here. She also idly wondered, in passing, just what her wayward wife was doing at the moment.

(continued in Chapter 8)

12