The Conversion of Carrie Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part of her venture into prostitution.
3.7k words
4.26
32k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renae84
renae84
25 Followers

Thanks to rexbrookdale for editing this chapter.

It took me nearly 45 minutes in the shower to feel clean again after last night's madness. Perhaps it was the liquor, or my not having had a good fuck in such a long time that made me act the way I did; but ultimately my behavior didn't bother me at all.

I had just enjoyed it so much, and wanted it to happen again, and soon. Thinking back, I realized that seeing his huge cock pop up when he had risen up out of the water to get himself a drink, was the catalyst for my acting like a total slut. And who was I to complain? I was not working today, had no classes scheduled either, and was leaving with R12000 in my pocket. Deep down, I felt like I should be the one paying him for the sex.

It was about 3 o'clock when I left the hotel: no early morning walk of shame for me. I took a taxi to a mall, to go check out a few dresses at a boutique and found a lovely little black dress that showed lots of leg, but wasn't so short that it made me look slutty or anything. Next I got myself a nice pair of open-toed heels that made me stand a little bit taller and look very mature for my age. Lastly I bought a black lace thong; its matching push-up bra made my C-cup tits seem even larger, more appetizing for Jeff, that is.

As I left the mall at about five I received a text from that horse-cocked stud, telling me to be at his room at six and that dinner would start at 8. I immediately replied, telling him I wouldn't be late. I sensed he had something planned he wasn't telling me about, and I didn't care; just as long as he planned to fuck me with that dick I didn't care what else he had in store for me.

At 5:55 I arrived at the hotel room door, still in my normal clothes. I had figured I better dress over here. My hand was raised to knock when he opened the door. He was only dressed in his pants; I reached up to kiss him, and he bent down to meet me halfway.

"I was just about to take a shower, care to join me?" he asked.

Without saying anything I just removed my clothes: first my top, revealing my flat stomach and curvy boobs covered in a polka-dotted white bra, which I unhooked to reveal my now-erect darkish nipples. When I ran my hands over them, I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy. I needed to be fucked, and it would only be a matter of time before I got what I needed.

The fact that he was jerking off in front of me was a good sign. I turned around and unbuttoned my denim jeans, revealing my round, panty-less ass, the sight of which I knew he would like as he had really enjoyed smacking it the night before; in fact it was still a little red, and I was sure he would get a kick out of seeing the marks he had left.

By the time I had turned around to show him my hairy little pussy that was already soaking wet, his cock was dripping pre-cum as well.

"Mind if I have a little taste before the main course?" I asked, dropping to my knees and placing his hands around his cock.

"Fuck yes, suck my balls while you're doing that, you dirty slut."

Those words did something to me; I knew I had to please this man.... Had to please this cock, as he pushed my mouth toward his grey, hairy, humongous balls. I continued to jerk him off with all of my energy using his pre-cum to make his cock as slick as I could and a few minutes later had both his balls in my mouth.

"Oh, fuck it bitch, I'm gonna blow my load if you go on like this; ah ... ahhhhh, fuck," he screamed as he pulled my head back, his wet ball sack popping out of my mouth. He came with a huge groan that I'm sure the entire hotel could've heard.

"Ahhhhh, fuck yes, you fucking slut ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," he shouted, as one hand pulled my head back by my hair, and the other he placed over mine on his cock, aiming it toward my face.

The first spurt hit me square on my nose; I'm sure some of it actually went up inside because I could taste it after that one, and then the second, third, and fourth spurts hit everywhere from my forehead to across my cheeks; even my neck and tits were covered in jism. The last couple of drops I had the honor of sucking out of his dick.

"You liked that, slut?" he asked.

"I love your cum," I said.

"Why don't you go take a look at how you look, and then you decide if you love my cum or not," he said, guiding me to the mirror in the bathroom.

I was a complete mess; I never knew a man could come that much; I didn't even recognize myself under the white mask.

"So? What do you think? A masterpiece isn't it, still love it?" he asked while standing behind me, his semi-stiff dick in my ass crack, grinding against me.

"I still do, let me show you how much," I said, as I'm sure what I did next shocked even him.

I turned around, now facing him, and pushed myself up on top of the bathroom counter. Then I started scooping up all of his cum, proceeding to feed myself. First my cheeks, followed by my nose, and forehead.

"Mmmmm, so salty and yet so sweet, baby," I said, scooping the last bit off of my chin and neck. Jeff's cock was fully erect as I licked what was left from my boobs.

I sat back and spread my legs on the counter, revealing my now very juicy, slick pussy to him.

He took that as his cue.

"Ahh fuck yes," I screamed as he inserted his cockhead into my tight wet pussy; this alone was enough to give me my first of many orgasms that night. As he rapidly inserted seven more inches, I came again. He picked me up, hooking his arms underneath the joints of my knees, heading toward the shower with his dick fully impaling my pussy balls-deep. I had never felt so full. Somehow, he managed to turn the tap and we entered the shower. The water felt really good on my skin. With my neck around his shoulders I reached up and gave him a little kiss, then whispered.

"Thirty minutes before we have to be at dinner, fuck me fast and fuck me hard with that cock of yours."

The next twenty minutes or so was a blur, as he put my pussy to good use, showing no mercy, with all thirteen inches of his cock impaled in me while he stood and made gravity do the work; then he bent me over and fucked me full-force doggy style, until he finally came inside of my pussy. Cum dribbled out and ran down my thighs along with the water of the shower.

"That was awesome slut; hope you're ready for more, later. It's going to be a long night ahead for you."

I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle much more later that night, but it was to be Jeff's last night in town, and I wanted it to be one that I would never forget so I said,

"Sure stud, anything you want, you get. Anything. I'm all yours tonight."

We quickly got dressed, as I brushed my hair and tied it in ponytail. I put my black lingerie on and slipped my dress on, the only make-up I needed was cherry-red lipstick, just to compliment my fresh face. I put the heels on and immediately felt sexy.

"Damn, babe, you look amazing," Jeff commented.

If he hadn't pumped me full of cum a few minutes ago, I'm sure I would've blushed.

"Thanks stud, remember what I said: it's all yours tonight." I blew him a naughty kiss.

On our way to the restaurant, he filled me in: the gentlemen meeting us for dinner were new partners from a merger of five communications companies, most of which were based in Johannesburg. This was their last night in Cape Town.

We arrived, and shortly the four joined us. I took time chatting to each of the men at the table. I found them friendly and very accommodating. They all agreed that I looked like a million bucks, and told me to consider a profession in modeling. I just laughed it off.

The youngest was named Jason; he was in his late 30s, recently married to a younger woman. He was very flirtatious, telling me that where he was from the coloured girls don't look this good. We talked about my studies and his days as a pro rugby player; he definitely still had the build.

The second was a black man in his 40's, tall and muscular. His name was Moses, and he had two wives, and seven children. In his culture, if you can afford two wives, he said, you could have two wives.

We were drinking and I was getting a little tipsy, so I asked, "Does that mean you're able to satisfy both of them in bed as well?"

He laughed, telling me in his thick African accent, "With a package like mine, I can satisfy ten women in one night." That statement combined with the booze made me a little horny.

The next guy was also a black man. He was well into his fifties, and everyone called him Chief. He didn't say much, but I noticed him checking out my cleavage as he poured me more wine. He was the biggest of them all, and scared me the most; yet he had a commanding presence about him that I found alluring.

Last but not least was the oldest member of the group, Norman; he was completely grey and at first I wondered if he should have been in a nursing home somewhere. It was actually his birthday and they where celebrating that as well. Norman had turned 79, a full 60 years my senior. He told me that his work was the only thing that was keeping him up and running. He's what everyone calls a true workaholic; it's the only thing he's focused on since his wife died eight years ago, and all of his children had moved overseas. I could tell that he was a good man. He was still quite handsome, and didn't seem to be out of shape or sick in any way.

We all ordered dinner. I didn't have much to eat, thanks to the large helping of cum Jeff had served me earlier. The drinks kept on coming. After a while, we were all chatting like a bunch of old friends. Even Chief lightened up a little. We all decided to hit the bars after we left the restaurant, but after the first drink Norman called it a night.

"Gents, I'm going to say cheers to all of you, and you too young lady," he said, kissing my hand.

"May you all enjoy your evening, and see you at breakfast tomorrow," he said getting up. As soon as he left his chair I could see his legs almost giving in. Nobody else seemed to notice it.

"Gosh sir, maybe I should get someone to help you to your room, you'll never make it there on your own at this rate," I said, concerned that he might collapse along the way.

"I'd rather walk on my own. I don't trust anyone I don't know," he said, proudly.

"Fine, maybe I should take you there myself then, how about that?" I offered.

"Okay child, if you insist. I don't want to cause any inconvenience to you," he said genuinely.

"Don't worry about it mate, she'll take good care of you, but before you go, take two of these pain-killers, it'll quicken up your recovery, and make the hangover less severe," Jeff said, handing him the two pills, and a glass of water.

He downed them and thanked them all again for a lovely evening.

"Good night old man, and enjoy the rest of your birthday, mate," Jeff called as we left the bar and headed for his room.

It was roundabout 11 p.m. when we arrived at his door. I immediately took him to his bed and he fell asleep on the spot. I left him in his t-shirt and his boxers, as I went to the living room to relax a little. Helping a drunken elderly man to his room is hard enough, but doing it in heels....

I took my heels off and poured myself a glass of wine, deciding to take a short nap before heading back to the bar, after which I was sure Jeff would give me another memorable fuck.

I was musing dreamily about earlier that day when Jeff had fucked me in the shower, and wondered what he might have in store for me later that night. All of these thoughts, combined with all the booze, made my pussy wet; if I had had my way I would have gone down to the bar and demanded that Jeff take me to his suite and fuck me.

I didn't want to interrupt them in any way, and besides, I would get mine later. Still that needn't stop me from heating up my oven a little, I argued, as I lay back on the couch and started to lift my dress till it was around my hips. First I started to rub my clit through my newly-bought thong, but as I got hotter, it only got in my way so I moved it to the side. When I touched my pussy I found it to be soaked as I inserted two fingers of my right hand deep inside my wet hole.

I was really getting into it at that point and was close to reaching climax. I started to play with my nipples with my left hand as I started to get closer and closer, and just as I was about to come I heard a scream coming from the bedroom. I immediately thought Norman was hurt or something was wrong with him, so I pulled my dress to rights and ran to his bedroom to see if he was okay.

He seemed okay. Better than he'd been in a very long time, if you asked me.

"Norman, are you okay?" I had asked concerned, totally ignoring the fact that his old erect, yet impressive soldier was standing at attention through his boxers.

"You're still here?" he'd said, surprised. "I'm fine, it's just that I woke up because something didn't feel right, and when I saw this", he pointed to his cock, "I knew something was wrong, I haven't had wood like this in over a decade, if not two."

I was shocked, but still couldn't get my eyes off of that cock: it was heavily veined, with wiry grey hair surrounding it, but it was circumcised, and had quite a huge mushroom head. It was somewhere in the realm of seven or eight inches long: the second-biggest cock I've ever seen in my life.

"Miss Carrie," he said, snapping me back to reality.

"Yes sir."

"I asked if you think an orgasm will stop the swelling?" he asked, sitting up, trying to cover himself up.

"It should work I guess," I said, moving closer. "Men seem to go limp after orgasm." I sat down next to him.

At that exact moment it was like a tap had opened inside my pussy; I felt the juices flowing. All this was so wrong: he was 60 years older than me, he could've been my great-grandfather, this was taboo, wrong on so many levels. And yet, I wanted to see him cum.

I gave in. I just had to do it; I'm probably never going to see him again so why not? I thought, as I removed the blanket covering his lap.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked, his dick in full view now.

"I'm giving you your birthday gift; hope you don't mind," I said, placing my hand on his hard dick. He moaned as I did so. I surmised that he didn't mind.

I whispered in his ear that I loved his hard cock and wanted him to cum for me, and I wanted see how much cum a powerful cock like his could produce. I enjoyed watching the old man's face as he neared orgasm, and when I started to kiss his wrinkly old neck, he showed me just how much cum he had stored up after all those years. I kept a firm hold of his cock, as stream after stream poured out of his massive cockhead; most of it ran down my hands, and when I let go, the remaining jism spilled over and coated his cock, which was amazingly still quite hard. He lay back down, as we looked each other straight in the eyes, while I licked all of his cum off my hand. It tasted different than Jeff's, but I still loved the taste.

"That was amazing, you really know how to use your hands, young lady. I really thought that would do the trick, but my penis is still erect. What now? It won't go down," he said looking sated, yet annoyed that his penis wouldn't go down.

"Well, if you fail the first time, try again," I told him, with a naughty wink. "Besides, I missed a few spots." I pointed to the cum all over and pooled around the base of his dick. "Maybe I should show you what else I'm good with, and I don't mean my hands." I slid down, and he started to sit up, not wanting to miss the action.

Slowly, I started to lick the remaining cum off of his shaft, making sure I got every last drop; then the rest of the cum on his balls. I took each testicle in my mouth, sucking it clean.

I decided to really treat him now, and so I slowly took my dress off for him. I took my bra off and stood in front of him in only my skimpy black lace thong. I put my tits in his face and he eagerly started to suck on my nipples. That really turned me on as his saliva started dripping down my cleavage and dribbling down my ribcage. I slid down again, placing his hard 79-year-old dick between my slick, perky, C-cup tits, and started to fuck him with them. "Damn girl, in all my life nobody have ever done this to me, it feels amazing," he screamed out as he started to buck his hips.

"Yes, fuck my boobies you dirty old man," I shouted out in a girlish accent.

I could feel he was getting close again, and redoubled my efforts; I figured one step better than a hot tit-fuck would be a tit-fuck/blow job combo. And my theory didn't disappoint.

He really started going wild after I used my tongue on his cockhead and it showed when he shot stream after stream down my throat. I swallowed it all like it was just another walk in the park.

Eventually, I let my tits loose from around his cock, but still continued to suck him, making sure to get the last drops of cum.

To my amazement, and to his as well I'm sure, his cock was still as hard as a rock. It was as if he had gotten a second wind; he rose up and with one hand behind my head and the other squeezing my ass, he started to kiss me deeply. His hard cock pressed against my stomach. I got lost in that kiss; I didn't care how old he was, or how wrong it was: all I wanted was to get fucked. And right now, I wanted to be fucked by him.

I lay back on his bed, removing my panties as I crooked my index finger, signaling him to come to me. He lay his body on top of mine and pushed his cock all the way inside of me, triggering a mini-orgasm.

"Ohhhh, fuck it feels so good Norm, just what I needed! Shit, fuck me with that old cock," I screamed in ecstasy. I wound my legs tightly around his back, as he pumped for all he was worth. He fucked me like that for a good fifteen minutes, before turning me on my stomach.

He spread my legs wide as he entered me from behind, with my stomach flat on the bed, and kept on fucking me while kissing the back of my neck. He alternated his strokes: going fast, then slow, and that eventually led to us cumming at the same time. I was still trembling as he pulled his now-softening penis out of my freshly-fucked, cum-filled pussy.

"That was the best birthday gift any lonely old man could ever ask for. You made me the happiest 79-year-old alive," he said, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"The pleasure was all mine, Norman; you showed me that age is nothing but a number, and to never judge a book by its cover." We laughed as I started to get dressed.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face before I headed back to the bar, and when I came out Norm handed me a piece of paper.

"This is for making my birthday extra special. I hope it will help contribute towards your studies."

It was a cheque made out for cash of R20 000. I was shocked but accepted it, knowing full and well that I needed it very much.

I thanked him with one last kiss, and told him to give me a call whenever he was back in Cape Town. He took my number, and we said our goodbyes.

I felt satisfied at that moment, especially now that my life situation had gotten a little bit better. I also knew that my night was still far from over.

I walked back to the bar, ready for another adventure.

renae84
renae84
25 Followers