The Conversion of Maria Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria is surprised with a second intense interracial experience.
2.5k words
3.9
61.7k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sciaroni
Sciaroni
50 Followers

Five months had passed since the weekend in Antwerp. After Steve had left the hotel room, Maria's initial paralyzed apathy had soon been replaced by pure rage. Her judgment was swift, she didn't ever want to see me again. After what I did all the trust between us was gone for good. She told me she would press charges if I ever dared showing my face around her again.

I hadn't heard from her since that day. After the warning I didn't try to see her again, but I did send her letters and text messages trying to explain my motives. All of them were left unanswered.

It was hard to say which was stronger, the self hatred I felt for letting it come this far, or the hotness of the memory of that day. Every single evening still I thought back of how my now ex girlfriend was taken by a hung black stranger in front of my own eyes, and of how I had seen it make her reach multiple intense climaxes.

I wanted Maria back in my life so bad. But even more, I wanted to relive the experience I had forced upon her. The more time passed, the longer she ignored me, the stronger the thought grew that I had nothing more to lose anyway. It was a week after my last unanswered letter to her when I took the decision. She had physically enjoyed it then, and she would again.

I was less held back than the first time. I sought out three sexy pictures of Maria and started to visit black chat sites again. I didn't have to wait long, soon I started talking to Alex, a black man from London who worked as a male stripper. He told me he had sex with female customers after shows all the time. I took his word for it, his muscular jacked body looked impressive. He told me he had a tour planned with his team in Belgium the next month.

He was used to attractive women, but Maria's pictures did something to him, as she did to almost any man. I told him Maria was a good friend and fuckbuddy of mine, and that I was the only one who knew about her fantasies about black men. I wanted to surprise her by letting an athletic black man seduce her. Alex was down with it all, he had enough self-confidence to approach her by himself. We exchanged numbers, he would be in the area in 3 weeks.

As agreed he texted me where his hotel was exactly 3 weeks later. I still hadn't heard anything from Maria. Having been together for years, I still knew her daily rhythm though. She locked up the store where she worked in Brussels around 7:00 pm each evening. Alex agreed to meet at the central station at 6:30 pm. It was twenty minutes from the place he was staying, and one and a half hour from mine.

My jeans felt tight as hell on the way there. I held a newspaper in front of me to hide my excitement from the other travelers. I walked into the station hall with my heart pounding inside my chest, I was ten minutes early.

At 6:30 exactly, Alex entered. His tight white shirt showed off his very athletic physique. My eyes weren't the only ones looking at him. He was very relaxed, he smiled as he shook my hand. We stood there for a minute and exchanged formalities. Then we slowly started walking towards the store in which Maria worked. It was a Tuesday, there weren't many people out on the streets. We spoke of Maria, and of the role I had in mind for myself. When we were only 30 more meters away, I pointed out the store to him. From a distance I recognized Maria's figure between the few people still shopping. Alex shook my hand again.

"Good luck," I told him as he walked on without me.

Alex comfortably walked through the store while looking at the clothes without taking or trying any. Maria had glanced at him and greeted when he entered. She was wearing leather boots with high heels, blue tight jeans and a green top, casually showing off her slender but feminine figure. She wore her dark curls untied.

Alex had only smiled and nodded at her. She looked even more interesting than on the pictures that dumbass had shown him. Alex knew there weren't many black men living here, especially not black men looking as good as he did.

When he had made a round through the store he stood still in front of the line of clothes next to the entrance. He looked over his shoulder, the last two other customers where leaving the store. Maria was the only one left working. She walked towards him.

"Can I help you sir? It's about closing time."

Alex looked at her as if he saw her for the first time and smiled.

"I can think of some things you could help me with, beautiful."'

Maria smiled back politely. She was used to this sort of flirts, but not coming from this type of man.

"You mean with sizes or the different brands?"

"You could say that. I love trying different brands. Only where I come from, we have much bigger sizes for males," Alex answered without blinking his eyes. It was unclear if Maria had understood the double meaning of his comment.

"Okay well, if you see anything you like let me know."

" I see something I like very much right now," Alex said while looking into Maria's eyes. The meaning of these words couldn't have been lost on her. He saw her eyes unwillingly go lower to his broad upper body. She laughed nervously and walked back into the store as he kept looking at her.

I knew the neighborhood fairly well, having picked up Maria from work countless of times. From a porch at safe distance I watched as Alex entered the store and started talking to Maria after a few minutes. The conversation seemed to have ended as she walked away from him, and for a minute I believed his attempt had failed. Then he walked after her, to a part of the store that was out of view from the outside.

Minutes went by without either of them coming back into sight. The alleyway besides the store was empty. I wondered what to do, could he have been successful already?

I decided to take my chances and walked into the alley, around the building. Behind the store was an old church, surrounded by a small green garden. The church was closed, I walked through the fence of the garden and went around the left corner of the building. I could now see the upper side of the building, a brick wall was standing in front of the lower side where the store was. I knew there was a small garden there as well where people could smoke. Between the store and the garden was a small lounge for the staff.

I had barely worked out since our breakup, but still I easily managed to pull myself up and lift my leg over the brick wall. I let my other leg follow and pushed myself off into the garden.

"AAAH!"

A shock went through my body when I heard the scream coming from inside the building. Being muted by the window, it must have been ever louder inside. I quickly dropped down behind an old wooden picnic table standing on its side right behind me.

With my back against the bottom of the table, I grasped for breath, waiting for the moment the person who had seen me would come out. When ten seconds went by and nobody came, I carefully turned my head. When I could finally catch my breath, I suddenly heard the yell was being followed by consequent loud moans.

I turned my head further, but didn't dare to get up. The wooden table was made up by planks with gaps between them. I twisted my knees and put my fingers between them, then pulled my eyes to a gap so I could peek through and see what was going on behind me.

The big clear window at the back of the building gave a perfect view of the lounge area. Despite the tension, I immediately felt my dick harden from the image I saw. Maria was standing towards the window bend over forward, her hands supporting on the couch facing the room. Her dark curls were being pulled back by a big black hand.

Behind her the muscular body of Alex was moving up and down hard. With every thrust he gave Maria's breasts jiggled forwards, her head almost hit the window. Clothes were piled up behind the wildly fucking pair. Her mouth was opened, the loud moans were coming by the second.

As if I were in a trance my hand slid down my pants and freed my raging hard on. My heart was pounding inside my chest as I saw my dream scenario come to life.

Alex now grabbed Maria by the wrists and pulled her arms behind her back. Her head was leaning on the back of the couch, her tight round asscheeks were up behind her. Alex gave them hard smacks with his free hand. As his penetration became deeper and faster, I saw her reach an intense, loud climax. Was it the first?

For a moment Alex paused and let her recover. Then he took himself out of her, but held on to one of her wrists. He pulled her up, put her arm around his neck, grabbed her ass with his strong black hands and lifted her up. I could see his big hard black pole sliding back into her opened pussy.

Alex stepped onto the couch and pushed Maria's backside against the window. He started banging into her hard, for a moment I feared they would break through the window. Her asscheeks were being squashed against the window as he kept thrusting hard.

After a few minutes, he stopped again and got off the couch, lifting Maria along on his dick. He turned around and let her weight lean on only one arm, as he turned the key still inside the door which lead to the store with his other hand. He seemed to yell something, and instantly the door was opened from the other side. Two other big black men came walking into the room, shutting the door behind them.

Maria looked up in panic, I saw her scream something while she pushed herself off Alex. He let her slide off his dick down onto the floor but didn't let go of her. He smiled and said something back to her. Maria tried to move towards the door, but the other two black men stepped right in front of her.

They were both as muscular and nearly as tall as Alex. One was shaven bald, the other had long dreadlocks. The bald one stepped towards Maria, grabbed her shoulder and started kissing her neck. I remembered how she used to love having her neck kissed.

The one with the dreads gave a hard smack on her ass, but before she could even protest his bald friend entered her mouth with his tongue. The other lowered his pants and took his semi hard dick out. It appeared to be at least 8 or 9 inches long from where I was standing. He gently slapped it against Maria's ass a couple of times while the bald one kept kissing her passionately. It almost seemed to me like she was kissing him back now.

Alex was looking in approval as the dreads guy took Maria along to the couch, pulled her on top of him and spread her legs. From behind I saw how he put his hard big black dick against her pussy and entered it. It went easier than it normally would've, thanks to Alex' work.

The bald one was undressing as well, his body looked even stronger than Alex's. As his friend was forcing Maria to ride him with his hands on her ass, him and Alex both positioned themselves next to them standing onto the couch, their big black dicks right next to Maria's face. They grabbed her curls and forced her to open her mouth. Showing no mercy they took turns in fucking her mouth. I saw tears coming up in her eyes from their deep thrusts.

It went on like this for a few minutes, then the bald black man stepped off the couch and moved behind the dreads guy and Maria. His friend knew what to do. He grabbed both her ass cheeks with either hand and spread them. When Maria felt a second big black dick entering her asshole, she screamed so loud I was afraid the entire city would hear it. She tried to get away, her arms moving wildly, but Alex grabbed her wrists and forced his dick back in her mouth.

Maria and me had tried anal sex a couple of times, but even with my modest size it took a lot of effort. Now she was taking a big dark dick in there, while her pussy was already occupied by another.

As her ass was being penetrated deeper and deeper, I could hear her muted moans even outside. The dreads guy held Maria still on his dick until his friend was all the way inside her ass, then he started fucking again. Both moved with the same rhythm, they retreated almost all the way, then thrust back in hard at the same time. From behind I could see the beautiful ass of my ex being penetrated by two big black dicks from both sides, as Alex was smiling and fucking her mouth. They didn't show any mercy, they were fucking her hard in every hole. She was in between the three black men like a piece of meat, merely existing for their lust. I saw her feet shaking, and I knew she was having another intense orgasm.

Then, after ten minutes or so, the men couldn't hold it back anymore either. Like a perfect team, all three of them started fucking faster, sandwiched Maria like the juiciest piece of chicken. With powerful last thrusts, the three black men filled up Maria's mouth, pussy and ass with their seed. Exhausted, they finally relaxed as they stayed inside her.

After 30 minutes of self-control, I shot a huge load of my own seed against the picnic table. For what seemed like an hour I kept sitting there, ultimately satisfied. Then I turned around to peek through the gap again. The three black men had stood up and had pulled Maria up as well. One by one they gave her a long passionate kiss and smacks on her ass. Then they took their clothes and walked out laughing. Maria collapsed onto the couch, still gasping for air. For a moment I kept looking at her. She showed no emotion, didn't seem to realize what had just happened.

As quiet as I could, I lifted myself up and climbed back over the wall, out of the garden.

Sciaroni
Sciaroni
50 Followers