The Conversion of Maria Ch. 03

Story Info
The conversion is completed.
2.7k words
3.66
45.9k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sciaroni
Sciaroni
50 Followers

I felt the sweat dripping of my back as my eyes were searching the bags that appeared on the carousel in the crowded hall. The majority of the other passengers was gone already, like always the airport workers seemed to save my luggage for last. It was my second time in Portugal, I had visited once before in my youth for a football tournament. That had been in springtime, and not as warm as now in mid July. I decided I would slip into my swimming shorts and flipflops as soon as I'd reach the hotel room. Just as I turned to look over my shoulder Maria came walking back with her pink suitcase and a diet coke.

"Pay attention, there's your suitcase already!"

The week after that day at Maria's work I had tried not to think of her anymore. I had surpassed all levels of shame. My first deception had been most dubious, but with this second derailed action I had no doubt crossed all moral boundaries.

My attempts to forget were futile. Every night when I got home I redeemed myself of a raging hard on by masturbating while thinking of how Maria was taken by those black beasts.

Exactly two weeks after that day she texted me. I hadn't heard from her directly for over five months.

"How are you?"

We actually started talking again, only superficial at first. After two days she asked me to come by. I was stunned. She hadn't uttered a word about what happened in Antwerp or at her work. Overcoming all logic, she took me back, and our relationship continued as if nothing had happened. My sins were left unspoken.

The air-conditioning of the bus brought me some relief as we were brought to our hotel past the Portuguese coastline. We had been (back) together for four months.

Maria was in a good mood, her hand was resting on my leg while her other pointed out the pretty white houses near the beach or hilltops. She was the one who had booked the holiday, a four star hotel in a midsized beach town in the Algarve. Our room turned out to be simple but spacious, with besides a bedroom a large bathroom and balcony.

Before we knew, ten days in Portugal had passed. We would spend the mornings relaxing by the pool or on the beach, while we would take our rented car to see the town and surroundings and enjoy the local seafood in the many restaurants in the evenings.

Sex had actually improved since we got back together. I would secretly still fantasize about the events of months before, the ultimate aphrodisiac for me. Maria had become more passionate, more willing to try things. Even though she didn't let me notice, I could tell she was able to take a lot more than I would give her both size and stamina wise. Only when I gave her oral pleasure was she able to reach her climax. Of course I knew why, but we never spoke a word of it and enjoyed what we gave each other.

We had four days left in Portugal when while having dinner in a restaurant, Maria suggested to go out dancing instead of heading back to the hotel straight away. She was wearing a tight cocktail dress with a leopard print, and had her hair tied up. Her cleavage didn't show much, but the shortness of her dress and high heels easily compensated for that. It accentuated her slim but curvy hips perfectly. Her choice of clothes seemed influenced by her idea.

Tired from the wine and day at the beach I was in little mood to dance, but after Maria insisted I asked the waiter for a good club. Without giving it a second thought he told us "The taboo" was the place to go and gave us directions.

Near midnight we walked hand in hand through the alleyways of town towards the place. After a ten minute walk we arrived at the high square building with big neon letters saying "the taboo". The muted beat of the music was hearable from two streets around. There was a big queue already, somewhat disappointed I wanted to go stand in the back. Maria however walked straight up to the front. Wondering what she was up to I followed, passed the queue.

Two broad Portuguese bouncers in black suits were checking out the group of ladies standing in the front when Maria walked up to them.

"Hey handsome, could me and my assistant go in please? I want to dance so bad tonight and I hate waiting," she said as she stood in front of one of them closely and gently touched the man's broad chest with her hand. He was about 6'2, towering over her 5'3.

Slowly he let he let his eyes glide over her from top to bottom, then he looked at me. He placed his hand on Maria's side and answered with a smile.

"All right miss, just don't forget to drop by for a chat before you leave".

The group of Portuguese ladies in the front of the queue looked at us bitter as Maria walked past the bouncer and I paid him the twenty euro fee for men before entering the club.

The taboo was obviously more high-class than the small bars we had seen in town before. A big round dance floor was surrounded by vip areas and balconies where men in suits and ladies in small dresses sipped their cocktails.

Maria and I walked over to the biggest bar, and after trying to get her attention for ten minutes I ordered two cocktails from a pretty but bitchy looking bargirl. I handed Maria her glass, without even looking at me she let her gaze go through the club. A minute later her glass was empty.

"So, are you gonna dance with me or what?" she yelled in my ear above the loud music.

"Let me just finish my drink first honey."

I saw her lips move but couldn't hear what she said above the music. She put away her empty glass and walked away from me towards the dance floor. Surprised I watched her walk off, and I wasn't the only one. Slick Portuguese guys around us were following Maria's tight round ass with their eyes. Without paying anyone any attention she made her way through the crowd and untied her hair. Standing by the bar I could easily see her at the dance floor, which was slightly lower. She was standing right in the middle, her hips moving with the beat of a Latin salsa track.

Being of Greek descent she had always had more rhythm than me. More and more people started looking in her direction, as most other ladies in the club were sitting in the VIP sections instead of dancing. The groups of people who were on the dance floor were mainly guys. Among them was a group of black men, probably originally from some former Portuguese colony. Their tight shirts gave away the muscularity of their bodies. Seemingly effortless they were dancing along with the music.

I saw them starting to look at Maria dancing there by herself, they seemed to be making comments to each other about her. Maria didn't notice or was pretending she didn't, and continued dancing. Slowly the group came closer and formed half a circle around her. I considered if I should go to her, but I couldn't overcome my desire to see what would happened.

One of the black men came closer while the others created space around him and Maria. His head was clean shaven, besides a Mohawk. He was the buffest one of the group, and apparently also the most daring. Confidently he came standing very close behind Maria, put his hand around her waist and pulled her closer. For a moment she looked behind her, then she smiled and continued dancing. The big black man saw it as a sign of permission and pressed her behind against him tight. He easily started moving along with her dance. Maria's hips kept shaking wildly as he started grinding her, his face next to hers, his nose touching her cheek.

The pants I was wearing could hardly contain my erection. My former fantasies came to life once more. This time however, not me but Maria was in control. I saw some of the Portuguese guys around me laughing cruelly, and a deep sting of shame went through me.

About half an hour passed as Maria was being grinded by the Mohawk black man on the dancefloor. When she stopped dancing, she turned around and whispered something in his ear. I saw him nod happily. Maria walked away from the dancefloor and he started saying something to his friends who had been watching around them in a circle. Maria hadn't looked at me for a second. With a smile on her face she came towards me now.

"Let's go back to the hotel. Manuel is coming as well."

Uncomfortably I was looking for words. "What are you up to?"

"Are you protesting now? Isn't this what you wanted? This is what you're gonna get."

Manuel was already standing behind her again. With her magical smile she greeted him, took his hand and lead him towards the exit. Quickly I put away my glass and followed the couple.

When I walked out Maria had already stopped a taxi in front of the club. I saw the big bouncer looking somewhat disappointed while she was getting in the back of the car with the black man. The taxi driver had left one of the front doors open. I quickly got in besides him and closed the door, he drove off with speed.

Nobody spoke. Carefully I looked in the rear view mirror. The familiar feeling of my heart missing a beat. Manuel had his arm around Maria, his tongue was deep inside her mouth. She had her hands around his neck and passionately returned his kiss. He was rubbing her right breast through the silk of her dress.

It was a five minute drive, their lips didn't seem to stop for a moment. When we arrived to the hotel Maria and Manuel got out straight away and walked inside. I remembered she had they key of our room in her purse. The driver looked at me, I searched my wallet for cash. It took me two minutes before I could quickly go after them, through the hotel lobby into the elevator.

Arriving to our floor my heart was beating in my chest louder than ever, I passed the brown wooden doors. 364, 365, 366. The door of our hotel room was left open. For a moment I waited, then I entered and walked into the room. The bed was empty, through the window I saw the balcony was as well.

A hard smack sounded from the bathroom. My hands went to the doorknob shaking. I opened it and stepped in. My jaw dropped. Manuel was standing in the large square bath, naked, facing me. I could only see Maria's bare backside. He had her lifted up in the air, her arms around his neck and legs wrapped around him, his hands holding her ass tight. Warm water was spreading over their bodies from the shower.

They broke their kiss as they heard me come in and looked at me. I'll never forget the contempt in their eyes. Manuel smiled cruelly.

"Sit down and enjoy the show, you fucking wimp."

My painfull humilitation reached rockbottom, there was no way back. I put down the seat of the toilet behind me and sat down. My body was trembling so hard I was afraid I was going to pass out. Manuel put Maria down and pushed her down to her knees. She was only still wearing a white tiny thong. The contrast with her tanned body was hot as hell.

Manuel grabbed her hair roughly and lead her head towards his semi hard black dick. It was long enough, but it was the thickness of it that was incredible. A large vein was clearly see able on the shaft. Willingly Maria spread her mouth as wide as she could has Manuel entered with the head of his cock. I saw her tongue going over it wildly. For a moment he let her, then he trusted hard. I heard Maria gag and saw tears in her eyes, but he didn't show any mercy. Grabbing the back of her head with two hands he kept on fucking her mouth. Maria's lips were wrapped around the thick black shaft as he kept going deeper. With every thrust I could hear Maria gag.

For a moment he let go and let his dick out of her mouth, she gasped for breath. Manuel smiled approvingly and gave her a small slap on her cheek. Then he pulled her up to her legs and bended over her upper body. Maria put her hands on the side of the bath for support as Manuel spread her legs from the back and put his dick against her pussy. He grabbed her hair again with one hand and pulled it back, with the other he grabbed the curtain hanging on the side of the bath and pulled it.

I could now only see Maria's head from the side, with a big black hand pulling back her hair from behind. I could see it in her eyes when he entered her. She was obviously having a hard time taking it. Manuel didn't give her any time to get used to his size, I could see he started fucking when her head started moving back and forward.

"AAH, aaah, aaah!" Maria's loud moans echoed through the bathroom, I could tell she wasn't acting one bit. Her head and breasts were shaking wildly, I could hear the smacks and bangs of Manuel fucking her hard from behind. He pushed the tempo as she reached an orgasm, moaning nonstop, her eyes rolling to the back of her head in pleasure. I couldn't hold it anymore either, I cum landed in front of me on the bathroom floor.

Manuel seemed to pause while Maria was gasping for air, I could still only see her face and shoulders. Then I saw two big black hands grabbing her neck and pulling her up. I focused on the shadows through the shower curtain. I heard a wet body smack against the wall, and the moans started again.

Manuel pulled the curtain away. He had Maria lifted up again with her back against the wall, her legs wrapped around him. He had his back towards me, her face was resting on his shoulder, facing me. She looked at me. Manuel didn't let her rest, from behind I saw his black cum filled balls swing as he started thrusting inside her hard, balls deep.

Literally with her back against the wall, she had nowhere to go. My orgasm had diminished my lust, and with a shock I realized Maria had stopped using birth control since we arrived to Portugal. She had made me used condoms, something Manuel hadn't take the effort to do.

Maria kept looking at me, her mouth was opened. Like an animal, a machine, the black man was banging her against the wall as the water made their bodies shine. Her beautiful brown eyes didn't lose mine. I know what she wanted to say.

"This was all your choice. Accept the consequences."

With hard thrusts Manuel shot his black seed into my girlfriend right in front of my eyes, as her body reached a shocking orgasm once more.

Once in a while I still feel a deep shame, an intense regret when I think of what I have done to the relationship between me and Maria. She is with me, but on the most important, intimate level I know she will never again truly be mine.

Moments like that are faded away by the intense lust I feel when I think of the three times my deepest fantasy came true. How my gorgeous woman was converted into the ultimate black men slut.

Sciaroni
Sciaroni
50 Followers