The Cookie Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "And you don't think he was gay? I mean...he didn't try to kiss you or do you in the ass?" she asked with a curious grin.

I shook my head. "No, I don't think he was gay, and he didn't try to kiss me or anything. Like I said, he just wanted to get his dick sucked."

"Did he have a big dick?" she asked.

I nodded. "Not ten inches, but it was pretty big."

She smiled. "And you sucked him off and made him cum?" she asked with a gleam in her eyes.

I nodded.

"Did you ever see him again after that?" she asked.

"No," I said shaking my head. "But I never went back to the bar either."

She smiled. "And he's the only black guy you've had sex with?"

I nodded. "Can we get back to you and this guy tonight? Tell me more about what you did with him," I said wanting to get the subject changed back to her.

She chuckled. "So I guess we have something in common now, huh Pete?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"We've both given blow jobs to black guys," she said grinning.

My face was suddenly burning. I got the sense I was going to regret telling her about this. "So you sucked that guy's dick too?" I asked trying to shift the subject back to her.

She smiled and nodded. "You know, I think you're enjoying this, huh?" she said as she reached over and gave my erection a squeeze.

"What?" I asked.

"Your dick is hard as a rock."

I'm sure my face turned a dark shade of red. "Just tell me what else happened with you and this black guy, okay?"

She chuckled as she slowly ran her fingers over the outline of my dick. "Well, after I sucked his dick for a while, he stripped my clothes off and then he started fucking me. He seemed to be able to go on forever, and he was doing me really hard...so hard the whole car was rocking. I...I came like five times while he was fucking me...and I swear, after he came the first time, he was fully hard again a couple of minutes later. And wow! He really took a long time before he came again and we were doing it in all kinds of different positions," she said as she slowly stroked my dick. "Here I was thinking you'd be so pissed off you'd never want to touch me again, and damn, you've got a raging hard-on!"

This was really embarrassing, and I didn't know what to say.

She slowly slid my shorts down, and then grasped my erection, stroking it casually as she looked into my eyes. "So it doesn't bother you that your slut wife sold her pussy to some old black guy, and she really got off getting fucked by his big black dick?"

I swallowed hard as I slowly shook my head. "I guess not."

She smiled, and then slowly lowered her lips to my dick. "How would you like to cum in your slut wife's mouth?" she said staring into my eyes as she licked the tip of my dick.

"I...I'd love it!"

Her smile widened. "But if you want it, then you got to pay me. My services aren't free."

"That's...that's all the money we have," I said pointing to the money on the coffee table.

"You keep that money. I want something else."

"Wh...what?" I asked, scarcely able to breathe.

She sat up and then slowly reached down and unsnapped her shorts. "Since you apparently like the taste of cum, I want you to eat my pussy."

I was stunned. "But..."

"No buts. That's my price," she said as she unzipped her shorts.

I swallowed hard as I considered her demand. "Are...are you going to shower first?"

Her smile widened as she shook her head. "No, I want you to eat me and clean that guy's cum out of my pussy with your tongue," she said as she lifted up and slowly slid out of her shorts.

Again, I swallowed hard as I looked down at her cum soaked pussy. The lips were swollen and red, and her pubic hair was matted with dried sperm.

"Do we have a deal?" she asked with a sly grin as she reach down and touched her glistening clit.

I took a deep breath. "Okay," I said with a nod.

Her grin widened as she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. "Well, you have to pay up then if you still want that blow job," she said slowly stroking her clit, as if beckoning me to come to her. Her pussy seemed to be oozing. "Us working girls always get paid up front."

I eased forward and started to somewhat tentatively lick her tangy flavored clit. The aroma was strong and enticing, and as she bucked upward, I slipped my exploring tongue into her oozing entrance giving me a good taste of her juicy, cum-filled pussy. All I could think about was that old black guy shooting his load into my wife's pussy, and I was filled with a wild hunger to taste his cum. I quickly pushed her legs apart and started eating her in earnest.

"Yeah...eat all of that black guys cum, you faggot!" she called out as she squirmed beneath me, bucking against my face while gripping the back of my head and forcing my face into her cum-filled pussy.

I was so excited I nearly shot my own load. She must have been pretty turned on too, because she soon started crying out as she bucked against my tongue. Then, she let out a loud groan and her body went rigid as she came.

"Wow!" she said after she had calmed down. "That was incredible!"

My cheeks were burning and I felt a little awkward with my face dripping with a mixture of cum and her pussy juices.

She smiled and then eased down and kissed me lightly on the lips as she looked into my eyes. "I had no idea you would get so turned on eating cum out of my pussy, and wow, it really turn me on too!"

We suddenly started kissing in earnest and she was undeterred by the mixture of cum and her own pussy juices. I don't know if we had ever kissed so passionately.

When we finally broke our kiss, she immediately eased down and let my dick slip into her mouth. I couldn't believe how hard I was, and I guess I was still pretty turned on, because she had barely started sucking my dick, when I began to cum. She didn't usually let me cum in her mouth, but this time she did and it felt incredible and I cried out as my dick erupted. It was a wonderful culmination to one the strangest nights of my life!

12