The Cook's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Waitresses continue to pay.
3k words
4.4
67.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
134 Followers

NOTE: It is best to read Chapter One before reading this edition. Enjoy...

-----

I moved my hand down to her now dripping pussy and began to finger her again, "Now we have a couple of things left before Nancy will take you to get a shower. Listen to me very carefully Judith. Remember, you must answer my questions without argument. Okay?" I said looking at her, as her hips began to move.

"Okay," she replied.

"If you were given a choice, of the other six girls, which one would you have sex with?" Her hips stopped moving immediately.

"I'm not into girls. I wouldn't want to have sex with any of them," she replied immediately.

"Judith, don't make this difficult on yourself. If you HAD to make a decision, which one would it be? You must give me an answer!" I said as I shoved a third figure into her pussy for emphasis.

She was quite for a moment before replying, "I guess Jackie."

"Why Jackie?" I asked very curiously.

"Well, she's nice and I have always thought she was really pretty," she replied.

"Okay, well, if you had to pick out a second person, who would it be?" I asked.

By this time her hips were pumping my three fingers. I knew she was getting close to cumming again. I pulled my fingers almost all the way out when I thought she was taking just a little too long to answer my question. She got the point!

"Jessica," And without waiting for me to ask why she continued, "Because she too has always been nice to me and I also think she is attractive." As she was answering, I was again plunging my fingers into her wet snatch. As it turned out, Amy was her least favorite because she was a bitch and would never want to do anything with her, much less have sex with her. When she completed her answer, I moved in between her legs and entered her for the second time. It didn't take long before she was cumming all over the place. She wasn't a screamer, but she sure could draw blood with those finger nails!

By now I was horny again and needed relief. I pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach. I reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. She was completely oblivious to my actions until she felt my finger push against her tiny, puckered asshole. She nearly jumped off the bed.

"Hold still baby. This too will hurt, but not for long. I'm going to open you up a little," I said pulling her hips back up. I looped my left arm under her waist to prevent her from dropping to the bed again. Then I placed my finger against her asshole and pushed inward. Her anal ring was doing its best to keep me out, but the KY jelly worked its magic allowing me to ease into her ass. As I did she cried out.

"Joe, that hurts. Please pull it out."

Instead of pulling out, I began to slowly finger fuck her ass. It wasn't until then that it dawned on her what was about to happen.

"Joe, you aren't thinking about putting your penis in there are you?"

"Penis? I want you to say 'cock,'" I demanded still pumping my fingers into her ass.

"Ccccock," she replied tentatively.

"Good, you will call it a cock from now on. And yes, I am about to fuck your ass," I said as I pulled my finger out. With my arm still around her, I lathered my cock up with the KY and placed the head at her puckered entrance. Without much trouble I pushed my cock past her anal ring. I took my arm from around her waist and held her tightly at the hips. Slowly, I sank more of it into her. After a few minutes, I was finally balls deep in her ass. Then I slowly began to fuck her. Unlike when I fucked her pussy, she began to moan almost immediately. First it was from being in pain. Soon, though, it was a combination of pain and pleasure. I was soon using her hips as leverage plowing my 8 inches deep into her bowels. She could feel that I was about to come.

"Come in my ass, Joe! I want you to use that cock and come in me now!" She screamed.

Who am I to turn a lady down? I plunged as deeply as I could, spewing my hot, white juices deep into her rectum. I fell face down on the bed next to her. She too had collapsed.

After a couple of minutes I asked, "So, how was your first ass fucking?"

"It hurt in the beginning a lot, but I began to like it. I think I'm going to be really sore though," she said rubbing her ass. I too began rubbing her ass!

After Judith took a shower, she was back in the same bedroom dressed only in a large, white robe. Her hair was made up beautifully. She had no idea what was in store for her.

"Judith, earlier I asked you who you would choose to have sex with if you had to make a choice," she nodded remembering our conversation, "Soon, Jackie will walk through that door. She will know just as much as you did about what is going on when you walked through it. As soon as the door closes, you will walk up to her, kiss her, and began taking her clothes off. You and Jackie will have sex. If Jackie does anything to stop you, then I will come in and take over from there. You MUST act like you want to be with her. You can't act like you are a robot or something! Make it so convincing that she will think you really want her. Any questions?" She shook her head no. I left the room and took my place in the next room to watch.

The door opened and Jackie walked in. Jackie is a 22 year old brunette around 5'7, 140lbs, with mid-shoulder length hair. She always chooses to wear some type of t-shirt under her black work shirt—which gives me the impression that she has larger tits than even I can imagine. I would say she has large C cup tits and a very, very nice ass sticking outward (as in behind her--more so than flaring) with just a hint of pudge around the edges, so to speak. On this day, she was wearing a tight black shirt, high cut as always, with a white t-shirt under it and blue jeans. The black shirt didn't quite make it all the way to the tops of her jeans, but her white t-shirt was able to be tucked in.

Nancy had just sat down next to me when, as I had told her, Judith moved towards Jackie.

"Hey Jackie. All of this stuff is so weird isn't it?" Judith asked.

"Yes. I'm scared and have no idea what to do," Jackie replied. Judith walked right up to Jackie.

"I have always wanted you to know something Jackie," Judith began, "I have always thought of you as a friend and have always envied your beauty. I wish I could be as beautiful as you," Judith paused. She leaned towards Jackie and kissed her fully on the lips.

Jackie was stunned, "IIII I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything," Judith replied reaching for Jackie's belt buckle. She had just taken the first part of the belt loose when Jackie pushed her back.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jackie said, voice rising.

"Jackie, I would like to have sex with you," Judith replied moving back towards her, "Please, let's take our minds off this whole thing and enjoy ourselves."

"Hell-fucking no, you lesbian slut," Jackie screamed pushing Judith away again. She turned to open the door just as Nancy barged in.

I followed Nancy into the room, took Judith by the hand, and led her to a chair in the corner.

"You did everything I told you to do. This is what happens to those who disobey me," I said as we turned our attention to the screaming going on between Nancy and Jackie.

"That little bitch tried to seduce me!" Jackie said as Nancy asked her what was going on.

"Didn't I tell you that you had to do whatever ANYONE here wanted you to do immediately?!?! Didn't I?!?!" Nancy screamed back. "Yeah, but I didn't think..." Jackie began.

"That's right, you didn't think, and now you will be punished," Nancy said grabbing Jackie at the very top of her black shirt, ripping it downward. The entire front of the shirt came off revealing her white t-shirt underneath. Nancy, without hesitation, grabbed the white t-shirt at the top and ripped it downward leaving Jackie with nothing but a bra on in the front but still completely clothed in the back. Nancy rolled her shirts off her shoulders and onto the floor and simultaneously pressed her lips to Jackie's.

Nancy unclasped Jackie's white bra and threw it to the floor. They continued kissing as Nancy fondled her breasts. Soon Nancy's hands crept downward to Jackie's belt. She finished unbuckling it and ripped it from around her—throwing it in one of the chairs. She then unsnapped and unzipped her jeans revealing black panties.

"So you do have a little slut in you huh?" Nancy whispered in her ear, loud enough for us to hear.

All this time, I had been fingering Judith. As Nancy unzipped Jackie's jeans, I untied Judith's robe and allowed it to flop open. I was still naked and Judith could easily feel that I was rock hard.

I picked her up just enough to place my head at her vaginal opening. I lowered her easily onto my cock and she, stunningly, did the rest.

Nancy's hand pushed into Jackie's panties, even though her jeans were still up. I watched Jackie's reaction as Nancy's fingers found her clit. She didn't stay there long, moving down further to Jackie's slit.

"Are you wet Jackie? It seems like it," Nancy said bringing her hand out and up to her nose, "You smell great. Have you ever tasted yourself? Nancy pushed her fingers to Jackie's mouth. Without further persuasion, Jackie took them into her mouth and cleaned them off.

By this time, Judith had begun slamming her pussy onto my cock. My hands gripped her small tits, making sure she didn't fall off!

Nancy pushed her hands into Jackie's jeans and pulled them and her panties all the way down. Jackie's pussy was as bald as a baby's head. Her ass was as fantastic as I had imagined it would be—I couldn't wait to fuck it!

Very nice Jackie, I love shaved pussy," Nancy commented, "Now I want you to lie down on the bed." Jackie proceeded to do as she was told, lying down on her back. Nancy began to strip.

"You will look at me while I am taking my clothes off and you will play with yourself," Nancy demanded. Jackie didn't have to be told twice, immediately doing what she was told as Nancy stripped. She stripped quickly, baring her E sized tits and her full bush. Judith continued bouncing on my cock as we watched Nancy straddle Jackie's face and lower her pussy.

"You can begin by opening my ass cheeks and licking my asshole," Nancy said almost seeming nonchalant. Jackie spread Nancy's cheeks and found herself forced into her asshole. She began licking and nearly puked.

"What bitch? You don't like licking my asshole? Maybe next time you will follow instructions. Feel free to pay some attention to my pussy too."

During the whole ordeal, I could tell that Judith really enjoyed the whole domination aspect. She was riding me like a pro—and it was only the third fuck of her lifetime. Not wanting her to cum yet, I pushed her off my cock—I had other plans. I got up from the chair and opened the closet where I had all kinds of "goodies," including dildos of every shape and size. I picked out a 6 inch strap on and held it out to Judith.

"What is that?" she asked looking at the dildo.

"It's a strap-on dildo. I'll show you how to use it," I replied helping her put it on. Once it was attached properly, I helped her onto the bed and between Jackie's spread legs. I stuck two fingers into Jackie's cunt to see whether she was wet or not—-she was.

"Judith, you are going to fuck Jackie just like we intended to from the start. Nancy, get off her," they did as I told. Judith didn't exactly know what to do other than put the dildo up to Jackie's opening, "Just do what I did with you Judith."

Even though Judith was very inexperienced, those inexperienced gyrations made a quick impact on Jackie—she jumped every time Judith moved. Judith began slowly, paying more attention to working the dildo than actually fucking. This soon changed as she saw its impact on Jackie. Judith kissed Jackie hard on the lips tasting Nancy's juices in the process. Jackie responded by pressing her hand onto the back of Judith's head, forcing a longer, deeper kiss. Jackie's hands were the first to roam, finding Judith's cute ass. It wasn't long before the two girls were kissing and sucking each other like lost lovers.

"Jackie, get on top," I demanded finally needing relief. Jackie rolled Judith onto her back and then re-impaled herself on the fake cock. I moved onto the bed behind Jackie.

I leaned Jackie forward enough to access her tiny asshole, "Have you ever taken it in the ass Jackie," I asked just as I reached around her waist locking her into position.

"Please, no! Noooo!," she screamed, "No one has ever fucked me there!"

I hardly heard a thing. It was tight at first, but I was soon balls deep and loving every second. The dildo in her pussy made it that much tighter. Ordering Jackie and Judith to continue fucking, I began sawing into Jackie's ass, getting quicker as I went.

Nancy had straddled Judith's face and forced her to lick her pussy while at the same time, she had forced Jackie to suck on her huge breasts. It was a splendid scene!

It wasn't long before I knew I was going to lose control. Pulling the dildo out of Jackie's pussy, I sunk my dick back into its place. Jackie knew immediately that I was about to cum.

"Please don't cum in my pussy! I'm not on the pill!" she screamed after taking her mouth off Nancy's breasts without being told she could. Nancy grabbed a fist full of hair jerking Jackie's head back around and onto a breast.

"Bitch, don't stop until I tell you too," Nancy ordered. About that same time, I grabbed Jackie's hips and plunged as deeply as I could, coating her insides with my cum. I stayed in her until I fell out, which was about the same moment as Nancy came with a scream all over Judith's face.

"Jackie, clean Joe's cock," Nancy demanded as soon as she regained control.

"BbbBut he's been fucking my ass, I I I..." Jackie began.

"I don't give a fuck what he's been doing!" Nancy screamed, "You will learn to do exactly what we say, when we say it. Now suck his cock!"

Jackie took my cock into her mouth, I could tell it wasn't her first time to suck cock.

"So, you are no stranger to oral huh? That's nice," I said allowing her to continue for about five minutes, "Okay that'll be enough. You and Judith haven't gotten off yet. You two will get in the sixty-nine position. The first one to come will have to sleep with Nancy tonight. You may not sleep tonight if you do," I said thinking about what Nancy might do to them. Jackie, I suggest you win this little contest because you have quite a few punishments in your future."

"But before you begin, Jackie you need to choose an envelope," I said holding out the stack. She picked one and opened it revealing a blue card, "Great a boy."

I proceeded to tell her about the whole baby thing. By the time I was finished, she was in tears, "And last but certainly not least, there will be times that you will be able to freely move about this building. However, you may NEVER wear more than one piece of clothing that covers more than one of your private parts," I said private parts sarcastically, "For instance, you can chose to wear a bra, but you can't wear anything else. Or you can wear a long t-shirt, but nothing underneath—or panties and nothing else. Never violate this or you will be severely punished."

When I had finished with my little speech, Nancy ordered the two girls to begin. Considering Judith and I had been fucking with reckless abandoned not twenty minutes earlier, she held out pretty well. She was on bottom and instead of sinking her pussy onto Judith's face, Jackie tried to stay up enough to force Judith to lift her head. It wouldn't have made much difference though because Judith was already too close from earlier. Jackie clamped down on her clit and stayed on it for only several minutes before Judith cried out in orgasm. Nancy couldn't have been happier—she wanted Judith and was now about to get her.

"Judith, baby, you will sleep with Nancy tonight," I said as Nancy handcuffed Judith's hands in front of her. She then shackled her feet. They would be staying in this bedroom while Jackie and I would be the one next door so I could monitor Nancy and make sure she didn't get carried away.

Before Jackie and I left, I pulled her and Judith together as closely as possible. I slide my hands down both of their backs and into the cracks of their asses savoring their distinct differences. They kissed deeply without my prompting—I too kissed them both.

To Be Continued...

8Seconds
8Seconds
134 Followers