The Coolie

Story Info
Chillin' Out.
6.8k words
4.42
12.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trinket & Pieter Chill Out

(c)2010 Erik Nelson

This is a work of fiction. All characters and events and places are conceived in my mind and are born and raised in the bits and bytes on my computer.

In memory of Rachel and Tom.

"Yello."

"Hey Pieter. What's happening?"

"Hi Rachel. Just hangin'."

"Tom and I are going to the condo this weekend. Wanna go?"

"You don't have to ask twice."

"Oh, we'll be bringing a friend. We expect to be there about six, Friday night."

"Great! See ya then."

As I am hanging up the phone, I am chuckling to myself. I have known Rachel and Tom for quite a few years now. I thought for sure they'd be married by now but they keep telling their parents they don't want to go there and aren't looking for babies. However, they are very committed to each other. I am chuckling because of Rachel's 'friend' remark. Either she is jealous of my single life or she feels a concern that I will remain a unattached. Rachel and sometimes even Tom seem to make it their duty to fix me up every chance they get. Setting up blind dates for movies, concerts, dinners, what have you. Some of the women I had an interest in, but most had some baggage I didn't care for. A lot of those dates were just tedious and I tried to bow out as much as I could get away with. When they bought the three bedroom, two bath, ski in/out condo, I couldn't bow out of that offer. You see, I have a passion for skiing. I have been skiing all my life and after college, I worked as a patroller for a couple of years before I felt the need to get a real job.

So, every other weekend and most holidaze, they would invite me up the condo knowing I couldn't refuse. Darn near every time, they would bring a 'friend', hoping I might take a shine to one. Yeah, sure. Like the one who spent all weekend crying about something. I never figured out what. Then there was that one who just wanted to sit in the bar and drink. She was drunk by three Saturday afternoon and passed out by six. I didn't see much of her on Sunday, either. How about the one who didn't even ski. Just spent the whole weekend with her head buried in a book. I'll never forget Nancy. She seduced me Friday night and we ended up spending the whole weekend in bed. I found out later, she was married at the time and was using me as retaliation for the problems she was having with her husband. Rachel apologized but I told her I didn't terribly mind being used in that fashion. It's not like I fell in love with her or anything. There were a couple of gals I kinda liked but they seemed really cold to me. I don't know where Tom and Rachel find these women but I play along with their game because they are good friends and, when they are not trying to fix me up, we have a great time together.

I am thinking about all those attempts to get me hooked up as I am driving to the resort. It is becoming sort of like one of those 'reality' shows on TV that have come to be so popular. Every other weekend there is a new cast member who adds drama to the mix then goes away never to be seen again. I am mildly curious to see who the newest character will be. It started snowing like crazy about fifteen minutes after I left my house which gave me another half hour to reminisce about these 'friends' rather than the normal hour drive. One of these days, I will start to pay more attention to the weather. I pull into the condo parking lot around 6:30 with about eight inches of snow on the ground. Yep. There is their car. Leaving my skis on the rack, I grab my boots and bag and bound up the stairs to their unit. Rachel greets me at the door with a great big hug and I give Tom a strong embrace also.

"How was the journey?" Tom asks.

"It was hell. Snow was flying so thick it was hard to see where I was going. I was in four wheel drive most of the way. I hope there is still some scotch left."

"Yeah, there is. Nobody else drinks it 'cept you, so if you didn't finish it off last time, it is still here."

I pour myself a stiff drink of The Macallam 25. A fine whiskey I bought especially for drives like I just made. It gets stressful when I can't see more than fifty feet ahead of me. The fat flakes were coming down and being reflected on the headlights. The normal identity to the road was covered in white and I had to scramble for clues to find out where the road goes. I am sipping my drink engaging in small talk, beginning to feel relaxed, as Tom tells me that, when he and Rachel heard of the storm, they took off work early and only had to endure fifteen minutes of those awful conditions. I really need to start checking the weather. Rachel then informs me of reservations for dinner at seven four blocks down the street. I think of the friend as she is not here.

"So, Rachel. I thought you had mentioned a friend that was going to be here. I'm curious to see who you have come up this time."

She laughs. "You've got me figured out, haven't you."

"I will never assume I have you figured out." Rachel laughs again.

"Trinket decided to go for a walk when we got here. She'll meet us at the restaurant."

"In this storm and cold?" I ask incredulously. It's about five degrees outside.

"She said she wanted to stretch her legs. Drink up it's time to go."

Intrigued, I finish my drink and we are snow people as we arrive at Shoosh Mon's, a Jamaican/French restaurant. As I am brushing the whiteness off of my coat and hat, and watching the people come in, I see a woman walk in shaking and stomping as the sparkling snow floats off her on to the atrium floor grates. She pulls off her hat and runs her fingers through her thick, jet black tresses that fall just about to her shoulder blades. I can't help noticing her curves. Nice curves. Sexy curves. Perfect curves. She hesitates for a split second as she sees me and smiles a nervous smile. Her smile gets bigger as she recognizes Rachel and Tom. She comes over an gives Rachel a hug.

"Trinket, this is our good friend Pieter, the guy I told you about."

"Hi Pieter. Nice to me you." Extending her hand, her voice is reminiscent of birds singing their song on a beautiful warm spring morning.

"Hey, Trinket. How was your walk?" My fingers wrap around her sweet, delicate fingers.

"Ooh. Extremely delightful. It is so quiet as the snow muffles every sound except the crunching and squeaking of my boots against the cold snow. Kind of hypnotic."

"I know what you mean."

I do know what she means. I have been there many times myself. Our table is called and as we are being seated, I, beyond my control, position her chair and move it in as she sits down and seat myself next to her. I see Rachel raising her eyebrow. I ignore that gesture. The next couple hours are spent in delightful conversations. Trinket would nudge me in the side in response to a joke I told. I would slap her hand playfully as she tries to steal my desert. Our knees, with their nervous energy, bump against each other. I, seeing some of her hairs on her face while she is talking, brush those wisps away from her intense, deep blue eyes. Even Tom is raising his eyebrow now which I, again, ignore. We finish our dinner and the two bottles of wine and take that walk back through the falling snow. Tom and Rachel leading the way with us lagging behind arm in arm. You know. It is slippery. We might fall. I'm falling. We get back to the condo and make our preparations for bed and the coming day. As I am preparing the coffee pot, Trinket comes in the kitchen wearing a silky mid thigh nightgown covering her luscious body. I admire her bare legs and hazard to guess there is nothing underneath her sleep wear.

"Hey, Pieter. It is nice being with you tonight. I am looking forward to skiing with you tomorrow."

"Me too. You're great company to be around."

She hugs me. What a soft and warm feeling and such a good fit to my frame. I am savoring her smells as I embrace her longer than I hugged Rachel earlier in the morning. Much longer than I embraced Tom. Lightly massaging her back. My hands are confirming my guess. I feel her hands massaging my back and I am just getting ready to kiss her when she pulls away.

"Goodnight."

"See ya in the morning."

I finish my preparations for the morning and crawl into my bed. I don't fall asleep too fast though. Rachel and Tom may have gotten it right this time. Uh Oh.

I am wide awake at 6:30 am. The snow in the parking lot is now about fourteen inches. I have my constitutional and shower noticing the feminine smells and accouterments in our shared bathroom. By 7:15, I am starting to prepare breakfast. I do not claim to be a chef by any means, but I like the ingredients involved in the morning meal. Today, I decide to cook what I call a Mexican omelet. I adapted the recipe from an all inclusive vacation to Mexico a while back. Heat up the griddle, whip two eggs per person, and have everyone prepare little ramekins of what they want in their concoction. Pour the eggs on the griddle, dump the ingredients, let cook, fold into thirds, flip and voila, a tasty breakfast. Add meat and bread and it becomes hearty. Tom and Rachel have become used to me cooking breakfast so they are not surprised. The reaction from Trinket is a mixture of surprise and disbelief. I just blow that off. Big deal. A man cooks and yeah, I clean up. Why the wonder? As we sit down to eat, Trinket turns on the TV. It's ten degrees outside and the wind is blowing as we savor our morning repast listening to the weather report. The forecast tells us that the storm should be over by two or there abouts. By 8:15 the kitchen is cleaned up and I am ready to hit the slopes. Tom and Rachel say the conditions are too nasty for them and they are going shopping this morning. I am excited about the fresh snow.

"I'm looking forward to this powder. If we hurry we can get first chair." Trinket says.

Rachel suggested we meet at Slope Side for lunch around one in the afternoon and it was agreed by all.

Trinket and I go off to the lifts. I have a season pass but I stand in line with her while she gets her ticket. Legal now, we get first chair. As we ride up, we don't talk much as we hunker down shielding ourselves from the elements. At the top I ask her what she wants to ski. She says she will follow me. Not knowing what kind of abilities she has, I lead her down a mild blue slope, Billy's Bob. She has no problem with that terrain even the bumps. She even has a certain sexiness in the way she moves down the mountain. On the next ride up on a chairlift, I start to inquire her on her abilities.

"How long have you been strapping on the boards?"

"I don't know. Most of my life. My mom and dad got me into the sport when I was about six or so. I was on my college ski team for a while. What about you?"

"Pretty much the same. Never on a team, though. The university I went to only had football and basketball as their sports. I just come out here, have fun, and become one with the mountain. So, where would you like to go next?"

"I warmed up on that last run. How a black run?"

"Sounds good to me."

We reach the top and I lead her down Sharon's Steppes. Challenging bur not scary. Once again, she has no problem. Hmm. Can she actually keep up with me? Each ride up and each ski down, as we make first tracks, I find she has close to the same abilities as me. Pretty soon it is close to one o'clock and we head to Slope Side to meet Rachel and Tom. We find them among the crowds that are now thinning out. Rachel gives me a hug and Tom does the same to Trinket. We order lunch. Rachel can't hide her curiosity.

"How are you guys doing?"

"We are having a great time."

"Yeah. He can even keep up with me." Trinket says as she grins at me.

"We had an interesting offer this morning." Tom allows.

"What's that?"

"You tell 'em, Rachel."

"Well, in one of the shops we were visiting, I noticed a brochure talking about a mountain experience. Dinner, drinks, sleigh ride, and a romantic night in a cabin for two."

"That sounds like a sexy, wonderful thing to do." Trinket says.

"Tom and I thought so too, so we booked it for tonight. We decided it would be good for us. They are picking us up at three this afternoon" Rachel winks.

Both Trinket and I are taken aback at this revelation.

"I was hoping to ski with you two this weekend." I protest.

"There is always another time. Trinket, I hope we can convince Pieter to give you a ride home as we're not sure when we'll get through from this extravaganza."

"I'll get Trinket back." I offer.

"Well, it is settled then. See you in town." Rachel says winking again as she gives me and then Trinket a hug.

"Thanks. Ski ya in town." As I hug Tom.

Trinket and I are curious at this turn of events but we soon forget about Tom and Rachel as we slide down the slopes. It seems we are finding multiple excuses to use so we can touch each other. Arm here. Head there. Holding hands longer than expected. Her feeling my blonde beard. Sitting closer together on the lift. Gazing into each others eyes as we talk. Me, gliding up behind ever so slowly while she is admiring the awesome view and me admiring that awesome different view, softly bumping into her. "Oops. Sorry."

~~~

"Where do you want to go next?" I say as we reach the top.

"Cathy's Couloir looks interesting."

"Ok. I'll follow you."

The clouds are becoming far and few between, the wind is dying down and the temperature is warming up nicely as we navigate our way down this steep, narrow slope. We end up going through the trees. There are no tracks before us as we float on that champagne powder. When we come to a clearing that turns flat, Trinket glides to a stop as do I. We are the first ones here according to the virgin snow we see.

The vista is gorgeous. The town below. The white mountain peaks on the other side of the valley. The lake in the middle. The endless dark blue cloudless sky.

"Look at this view!" She exclaims. "Hey! Let's have a picnic here tomorrow."

"That sounds like fun. Hope the weather cooperates."

"It's supposed to be nice."

We ski down and realize that the upper lifts have closed. We play on the lower mountain till the last ride up. Around 4:30 we make our way back to the condo.

"We need to go to the store and get some things for our picnic.."

"Sounds good to me." I say as we are putting our skis away.

We walk to the store in our ski clothes and après ski boots, deciding together on the eats and the wine and bring our purchases back to the condo. As we are preparing tomorrow's repast, Trinket asks,

"Rachel says this condo has a hot tub and a sauna. Is that true?"

"It does. Not only that, I have never seen children in it."

"Oh! Sounds perfect, let's go!"

We change into our swimsuits, put our robes on and meander to the spa.

"Ooh. This feels good." Trinket says as we slip into the hot tub. I slink in opposite from her and we start to play footsies basking in the warm water. Savoring in Trinket's eyes through the rising steam. We are the only ones here.

"What do you think we should eat tonight?"

"Oh, I don't know. Once I get out of here, I am not going to feel like going out. A movie on the TV might be good."

"Have you heard of Suzy Chaffee?"

"You mean Suzy 'Chapstick'? Oh wow, she is like, my idol."

"No way. Really? Mine too. There is a DVD at the condo. Hows about we order a pizza, make some popcorn and watch some of them?"

"Sounds like the ideal idea."

We get out of the water before just before we turn into pickles and go back to the condo agreeing on the toppings for the pizza.

"I have to take a shower to wash those hot tub chemicals off of me."

"So do I. Who first?"

"There are two showers."

"Oh, yeah. Tom and Rachel aren't here"

As I have fewer 'shower necessities' to move, I use the other one. After my shower, I change into street clothes and light the fire in the wood stove. Trinket, in her street clothes, orders the pizza and the fire is starting to kick off heat as the pizza arrives.

"I think a beer would be good with this." I say as I crack open two bottles.

"Mmm." Is all she replies.

We finish our dinner making light conversations.

I cook the popcorn in a kettle and when it is popped, I pronounce.

"Ready to watch Suzy?"

"I am."

With the fire stoked, we sit on the couch a respectable distance between us and the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table as we start watching 'Fire and Ice.' We are both mesmerized as we watch Suzy do her incredible ballet on skis while we get fistfuls of popcorn and sip our beers. I haven't seen this movie in a long time and am transfixed with it as I get my next handful. What I end up grabbing is not popcorn. It is a hand. A hand that doesn't jerk away. A hand that embraces mine. A hand that is much more enticing than the movie. I look into Trinket's eyes as I bring it to my mouth kissing it softly, licking off the salt and butter. She looks into my eyes as she pulls my hand to her face and presses her soft, beautiful lips on my fingers. We sit closer and by the end of the movie, her head is resting on my shoulder and my arm is around her. Watching the credits, we sit there, not moving while the screen goes dark. My bladder is talking to me but Trinket feels so nice and smells so good next to me, I am afraid if I get up, this spell will be broken. Never to be retrieved again. The spell is broken when she says,

"I need to pee."

"Me too."

We go do our business. I am having a difficult time aiming, though, after a minute or two I am able to relieve my bladder without making too much of a mess to be cleaned up. After, I add more wood to the fire and see that it is a little past eight.

"Do you want to watch another movie?" I ask.

"What do you have in mind"."

"I wouldn't mind watching Greg Stump's 'The Blizzard of Aahhhs!'"

"Yeah. That's a classic, but I want to change into something more comfortable."

"Sounds like an ideal idea."

I change into my sleep shorts and shirt buttoning only the middle button and get the video ready. Trinket comes out in that same pink silky night gown she wore last night when she gave me that sensuous hug. Though, she now has the matching bottoms on. She is sitting close to me, our thighs touching as I start the video. I put my arm around her and draw her in close clenching and unclenching the side of her waist, enjoying the feel of her sexy night gown as I tempt fate by getting closer to her breast. Trinket's hand is lightly massaging my bare knee and thigh. As much as I have a passion for skiing, I am not thinking about the movie. My mind is focused on this angel, this goddess next to me. We have been watching the flick for only about five minutes when I feel the need to make a comment about something.

"Trinket?"

Her eyes look at me. I totally forget what I was going to say as I gaze into those beautiful, soulful windows. My body knows what to say. I kiss her. She kisses me back with a passion. Our tongues are now engaged in that loving dance. My other hand is getting braver and makes its way to her right breast, gently feeling it. Enjoying the softness. Feeling the hardening nipple through that sensuous, smooth cloth. We break the kiss.

"W-We are going to miss the movie."

"It's a DVD. We can stop and start it whenever and wherever we want."

To prove my point, I press the pause button.

"Oh, yeah." She giggles as we resume the togetherness of our lips with growing urgency. She unbuttons that one button on my shirt and runs her hand sexily over my chest, squeezing my own nipple and breast with her delicate hand. I get braver and slip my hand under her night shirt and cup her bare tit. My blood is pumping stronger and faster than any ride down any slope. My whole body is trembling as she reaches to my manhood and I am unable to stifle my groan as she starts stroking me. My fingers are not idle. I find her sex under those silky bottoms and move those lips back and forth eliciting a guttural moan out of her. Slipping one finger into this goddess, I find she is far from dry. I get a good coating, pull out and as she is watching me, I stick that finger in my mouth, savoring the liquids coating my digit. I go back for some more and find her hand in the way. I pull her hand to my lips and slowly, lovingly lick her glorious essence off her fingers, kissing them till there is no more. I am drawn to the source of this nectar and slide her bottoms off. My whole body is shaking and I am hardly breathing but breathing hard as I bask in the scents that define Trinket. As I taste the delightful concoction of her flavors, Trinket is singing me a song. "Mmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmmm." Her fingers are conducting my head, mouth and tongue in this symphony we are creating together. Her crescendo arrives and as she stiffens, I am transported to a place where there is no air. There is no gravity. There is no time. There is only us. Only our passion. Only our lust. Only our love.

12