The Cop Ch. 01

Story Info
I got pulled over from more than just a faulty tail light.
1.5k words
3.52
38.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulled over on the side of the road, blue and red lights flashing behind me. Oh great. A Paddy Wagon, really? It was about 10 o'clock and I was on my way to the store for a couple bottles of wine to unwind after yet another fight with my boss at work. Already being pretty pissed, I am not in the mood for this.

It seemed like I was waiting for ever for you to get to my window. You tap and when I lower it only halfway you ask me why. "May I have your name and badge number please?" You recite your badge number and say your name is Bud Farva, which sounds oddly familiar to me but you didn't hesitate so I don't question you further on it. You ask me for my license and registration. I hand it over and you go back to your car.

You come back after what felt like an eternity and ask me to please step out of the car. I asked why and you just repeat your demand in a more angry tone of voice. I tell you I don't have to do anything until you tell me what I was being accused of. You say there is a warrant out for my arrest for a DUI. Knowing this is absolutely impossible I immediately lost my temper and launched myself out of the car in a fit of rage.

Before I could even get a word out you grab my wrist, spin me around and slam me into my car, holding my wrists behind my back. I try to break your grasp but you are much too strong for my petit frame. I could feel your whole body deeply pressing against mine and your breath on the back of my neck as you handcuff me and ask "Do you know what you're in for little girl?" I was still trying to fight you off as you tighten the cuffs around my wrists.

"Try all you want but you will not be able to escape me." You whispered in my ear in an eerily amused voice. I wasn't going to accept my fate quite yet. Yelling and swearing, the struggling had pushed my skirt up to reveal the bottom of my ass and the straps to my tank top were falling, exposing the majority of one of my tits. I tried one more time, I lifted my foot off the ground in an attempt to kick you and maybe push you backwards. No sooner do I lift my foot you kick it to the side so my legs were spread. I would have fallen over if you weren't of been holding me so tightly to the car.

Holding my wrists with one hand you take a step back and notice how much of a hot mess I am. I can feel one of your fingers lightly straying up my inner thigh, back down. You trail up the other one, and back down again. My mind was nowhere to be found as I tried contemplating what exactly was happening.

All of a sudden you quickly lift my skirt the rest of the way up and I felt a very strong hand come down hard on my bare ass. I yelped as tears started streaming down my face. You lean back into me and I feel your hard cock growing against my ass. "Are you not wearing any panties? You are a dirty little slut aren't you? I think you should be punished accordingly, don't you?"

I know you're asking me questions but my brain just won't register anything. "Please Sir don't do this..." I tried to choke out in between sobs. I could feel your finger getting closer and closer to my exposed pussy. Then it disappeared and a moment later there was another hard crack on my bare ass. I yelled out and you spank me again.

"Sir? You are a submissive little slut aren't you? You certainly will be after tonight. Yes, call me Sir. You're going to have to be quiet when I spank you, otherwise you will have further punishment that you will not like. Do you understand?" You say as you give me two more cracks to the ass.

I tried as hard as I could not to make a sound but I didn't do a very good job as you grab the front of my neck and pull me back. "You're really in for it now you little slut. I tried to tell you, I tried to catch you a break. But you're just too naughty. I think you want to be punished," you whisper in my ear and push me back up against my car.

"No Sir please don...," I tried to plead but before I could finish there was another loud hard crack to my ass, harder than all the others. I try to do as you told me but there's no way. I yelped louder than I had before and you immediately grab my hair and lead me to the wagon where you blind fold me, throw me into the back and shut the door.

I feel the wagon start to drive away and for some reason despite everything that's going on I wonder if I will be able to get my car back when this is over, if it ever ends.. or even if I get out alive.. We were driving for what seemed like hours and I kept replaying what was happening over and over again in my mind. I wondered what this 'Bud' was going to do with me..

Finally the car stopped and I hear you get out but you don't come get me right away. I wait for probably 20 minutes before I finally heard the back door to the wagon open up and I was yanked out brought into what I imagine is your house and thrown onto the carpeted floor. Still blindfolded, handcuffed, and my clothes practically falling off already I heard footsteps close to me, but nothing happened.

"Put your ass in the air," you demand with some sort of a calm demeanor. I do as I'm told and no sooner was there another hard crack on my ass but this one was different. It wasn't a hand but a whip of some kind. I scream in pain and you grab my hair and pull me up to my knees. "I thought I told you not to make a sound! You really are asking to be punished," you say as I hear you unzip your pants.

Before I knew it I feel your cock trying to invade my mouth. You take off my blindfold as I resist and seal my lips shut trying to prevent what I knew was inevitable. Apparently you know it too. "You think you're still going to be able to escape me, don't you? Silly little slut," you chuckle as you slap me in the face with what feels like a very large hard cock. "Now c'mon be a good bitch and open up for my cock."

You slap me in the face a few more times with your cock and you started grazing my tits and I feel you start to tweak one of my nipples. I start to moan a little and you realize I like having my nipples played with. You give my nipple a tight hard pinch and it makes me yelp. No sooner do I open my mouth is hair in your hand and your big cock down my throat. "There you go, now that wasn't so hard was it?" You say in what seems to be amusement. Both your hands are now around my head and your pumping your cock in and out of my mouth as deep as it will go. I start drooling all over your cock so it's dripping down your balls and I can hear your quiet moans of pleasure. "Oh yeah you like that big cock in your mouth don't you bitch? I know you want to choke on it so you can't breathe anymore don't you?"

I tried saying no but my voice is muffled by your dick. "Yeah you do bitch. Tell me you like it. Tell me you're a dirty slut and you like deep throating my cock." You take my mouth off your dick so I can recite this for you.

Eyes watering and spit running down my chin I manage to say what you want to hear.

"That's a good slut," you say as you slam my face onto your cock so it's all the way down my throat. You hold it there until I'm gasping for air. You pull out and you love the look of spit stringing from my mouth to your cock. "Mmm yeah that's a good little girl, now make your Master cum so I can cover your pretty little face and tits." You continue to plunge your cock down my throat and I can tell you about to cum. You pull out just in time to blow your hot load all over me. "Now I want every last drop licked up," you say as you spit on my tits.

I hesitantly proceed to scoop up as much of your cum as I can and lick it off my fingers. "That's a good girl. I think you should be rewarded for making me cum."