The Corner

Story Info
Wife takes a stroll and more...
2.6k words
3.57
53.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for going on 8 years now. We've had a great time together, and everyday we are looking to spice things up. My wife is 32, about 5'6, almost 200 lbs, and huge tits. She is very proportional and carries her weight very well. One night lying in bed she asked me about some of my fantasies. Mine were the pretty simple, 3some, in the bed of my truck, and other stupid ones. I asked about hers and that's when things got interesting. She told me that she always wanted to be gang banged by a group of strangers, try a glory hole, and see what it's like to be a hooker. The last one really got me to thinking, and got me all roweled up. we fucked so hard after that.

A few weeks later she came home after a day of shopping and told me she had a surprise for me. She went and bought a few sexy lingerie outfits. She told me she wanted to role play being a hooker. The first few times were me going upstairs and waiting for a bit, calling her up and she'd come up and we'd fuck like rabbits. After doing this 3 or 4 times she wanted to get more into it. One Saturday she left a note on the table saying to call her at 6 and make a request for her. I called and she told me she'd be there around 7. When she got home we fucked for about 30 minutes when she stopped. She told me it was another $50 for 30 minutes. I agreed and we finished. She made me give her $100 and she left. She got back home around 11. I asked where she went. She told me she went to a rest area and changed. After she left she went back and changed into her normal clothes. She told me when she first came out that a few guys saw her and were staring at her. Man was it hot hearing that!

About 2 weeks later on a Friday night after work we were sitting around the house trying to figure out a way to entertain ourselves. She then made a request that blew my mind. She said she wanted to change into her whore clothes and go to a rundown area of town where hookers are known to be. She wanted to park her car somewhere and stand on a corner. I'd leave 30 minutes after her and go pick her up. The problem was she wouldn't tell me where she was and she wouldn't have her phone for me to get a hold of her. I told her that was risky and decided to have her keep her phone just in case. She then went upstairs to change.

About 20 minutes later she told me to go into the kitchen and wait, I did what she asked. I then heard her yell "I love you, leave in a half hour!" And she slipped out the door. I looked at the clock 8:23, now to wait. I was thinking to myself that she would chicken out and be home before I even left. All sorts of scenarios ran through my head.

Nine o'clock rolled around and I still hadn't left the kitchen. I decided to leave and call her on my way into town. I called her 4 times and she never picked up. Finally my phone light up as I was coming up to the area. "Sorry hun, workin rght now gona have to mke a date sum other tyme ;)" was what I read. I pulled up to the area where streetwalkers are known to be and started looking for my wife. I drove around for about 15 minutes before I made a turn that had 3 stop signs before a dead end. on the 2 corner I could see a woman, undoubtedly it was my wife. I pulled up slowly and sure enough it was her.

She was wearing clothes I had never seen before. A very tight skirt that was almost too short, a red and black top and a bra that forced her big tits out of the top, fuck me boots, too much make-up, and a lot of jewelry. She looked like a real hooker! I couldn't believe what I saw! I slowly pulled up to her and rolled down my passenger window.

"Hey baby how much you charging tonight?"

She smiled and said "why don't you drive around and park up at the top of the hill. I had one guy stop already, you might enjoy what you see." I smiled and pulled away. I circled the block and parked just before the 2nd stop sign. I turned off the truck and lights and waited.

About 5 minutes later a car pulled up. My wife walked over to it and leaned into the window. That's when I realized, her skirt was so short that when she bent over, her juicy ass fell out of it! She was in the window for a minute then stood up and walked away as the car drove off. A few minutes later another pulled up and slowed down, but didn't stop. I watched as 3 more cars pulled up, my wife would go talk to them, then walk away and they would drive off. Then I saw her flag me down.

I pulled up and asked if she was ready. She told me no, then held her hand out, I opened mine and she dropped her wedding in my hand! She said a couple of the guys questioned her about it, and real whores don't wear wedding rings. Then she asked if I was OK with that. I was hesitant but said yes cuz watching these guys come up to her was really hot. She saw the bulge in my pants and smiled. I pulled away just as another car was pulling up. I rounded the corner and went to head back to the top of the hill. When I made the final turn I was surprised to see my wife not there! I thought maybe the cops had driven by and she went and hid in the alley. I waited for about 10 minutes but she never showed up. I decided to drive around the block again to kill some time. i stopped in this quick stop, which was shady as hell, and got a drink. I killed my lights before taking the last turn before the first stop sign at the top of the hill. When I stopped I saw my wife standing next to a car. Phew! I was relieved to see her! There was another car parked behind them.

My wife walked away from the first car and to the 2nd, and leaned down to talk to the driver. I saw her reach into her top and pull out her huge tits, then turn around and wiggle her tight ass. She then looked around and did the unthinkable, she got in the car and they drove away! I couldn't believe it! What was my wife doing!?

After about 30 minutes, I saw a car come around the corner after the 2nd stop sign and pull up to where my wife was. She got out of the car, fixed her clothes and walked away. I saw her walking down the street so I decided to pull up. When I got to her she smiled and asked if I wanted a good night. I asked what she was charging. $50 for a blow job, $200 for everything, and $75 for anal. Anal? We've never done anal before! I pulled out a $100 bill and asked if that was in her price range. she scoffed and said "yeah but that's only going to get you a half hour."

Deal, she got in the truck and I pulled away. She told me when to turn and soon we were in some alley. I asked her if she was having fun tonight. Not leaving character she told me I was about to have fun because she's worth every penny. We got into the bed of the truck. She asked if I had rubbers, we don't usually use them so I never carry any. She told me she can't have her clients cumming in her and making it sloppy for the next guy so I had to pull out. I got her on all 4 and got behind her. She was looser then I had ever felt her! I asked why was that, she looked back, smiled, and told me I'd find out later at home.

I came quick but was pissed she actually made me pull out. I blew all over her ass so she grabbed some napkins from the glove box and cleaned herself up. She told me to go home and she'd be home in the next hour or so. I left her on the corner at 12:47. She finally came in around 2:30 and was a hot mess. I asked what happened and with a smile on her face she said "prepare for the best hand job of your life!" I sat on the couch and she slowly went to work on me and gave me all the details.

Right after she got there, she was on the corner for about 5 minutes when the first guy pulled up. He just wanted a blow job, so they went into the first alley she blew him. She said he was about mid 50's with a thick 6 inch cock. She said that it was hard opening her mouth for it, but she managed. She sucked him hard and within 5 minutes he was cumming in her mouth. I groaned as she told me this. She never even swallows my cum but she swallowed a complete strangers for cash! When he dropped her off, another car pulled up. Same thing, just a blow job. She took him into the same alley to blow him. She said he was younger, maybe late 20's and had a 7 in uncut dick. She said it didn't taste too good, like he hadn't showered in days. She said he was very dominant and shoved her head down on his dick. She gagged a lot and almost puked once. A car drove by and shined a light in the alley that barely missed the car so she figured they should find another spot. She gave him head until he pulled into the alley where she took me. She said he finally shoved her head all the way down and he blew straight down her throat. He then kicked her out of his car and threw a $50 at her and drove away leaving her in the dark alley alone.

She made it back to the corner just a few minutes before I pulled up. She said she lied and said only one car had pulled up because she was having fun and thought I'd make her stop of I knew what she'd done. The next few cars were nothing, not enough money or didn't like the fact that she was wearing a ring, thats when she flagged me down. She figured she'd have better luck without that rock on her hand. The car that pulled up behind me stopped for her. She said this guy was an older black man maybe 40's but had money. He said it was nice that the business was finally getting big girls that were white. She got in his car and they went to the 2nd alley. She said when they got there he wanted her to strip completely naked so he could admire all of her. She did as he told her, then he told her to lean over the hood of his car. He came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her throat and squeezed. He asked what the fuck she was doing on his corner.

He said he could kill her and nobody would care and asked who she was working for. She told him everything about her fantasy and he laughed. He said he would let it slide only of she gave him all her money. She complied and he said he always gets to fuck for free. He fucked her hard in her pussy, then made her get down and suck him clean, then he bent her over the hood and forced his big cock up her ass. I almost blew when she told me that so she had to slow down. I asked how bad was it doing anal. She said it wasn't too bad because she had been using toys over the last few months to try it with me. He fucked her in her ass then moved to her pussy where she said he really stretched her out. He then finished by making her blow him and swallow his load. He then took her back to her corner and pulled over. Another car seen them pull over and pulled up to wait for her. The pimp who went by Dame took all her money and gave her his phone number. He said anytime she wanted to live out her fantasy to call him and he'd turn her out for some tricks.

I watched her get into the next car, which I didn't know had 3 teenage guys in it! She said it was an all-out fuck fest with those 3. She went for a half an hour without having one hole open. She said that one of the guys was as big as Dame. About 9 in and super thick. He fucked her pussy so hard while another guy was below her fucking her ass and she blew the last guy. All 3 had condoms on but when the guy in her ass started cumming she said she knew the condom broke because she felt it all inside her. She said that was the best trick of the night, and she wanted to give the guys her phone number just in case they wanted to do that again. She told me she wanted to feel all of them cum in her but didn't want me to suspect anything. I told her I saw her get in that car and she smiled. She said that I would've followed them if I didn't want her to do anything. The guys told her to be back the next night and they'd bring more money so they could fuck her longer. I was on the edge of blowing now so she knew she had to finish soon.

After I dropped her off, she called Dame to give him the rest of her earnings. He met her out at her corner and took everything. There was another guy in the car and Dame said that he also gets to fuck for free. So they both got out of the car and started fucking my wife right there on the street! She said it was the best thing ever being a whore for 2 BBC at once! I told her I was about to cum and she took me into her mouth and swallowed every drop I let loose. She then looked up at me and smiled and said "so what do you want to do tomorrow? You can do anything you want, because I'm going to be working all night. Dame said I could make him so much money because guys want bbw's and he now has one who loves to fuck. I had so much fun and if it's OK with you, I want to do it more often"

That was last summer, now for 2 weekends every month my wife goes and works for Dame. He and I are good friends now and he gives me part of everything he makes. He took her out to Dallas last year where she made $5000 in one night because he had he doing a gang bang party. So 2 of my wives fantasies came true. The gloryhole is another story...