The Corner Office Ch. 07

Story Info
Domestic discipline of office worker's daughter.
4.1k words
4.35
51.8k
8

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
498 Followers

VIII Saturday Visit

(This is a fantasy containing spanking and humiliation. If you do not enjoy reading this type of story please do not read it. It is meant to be a fun story)

I rang the bell at Elizabeth Delany's home she is my 45 year old administrative assistant. I could hear her 22 year old daughter Cassie yelling: "I don't have to do as you say, I am 22 in college and too grown up to take orders from you."

Her Mother responded: "I said you are grounded this weekend and I mean it. Don't talk back to me!"

I let myself inside, where Cassie, Elizabeth and her youngest daughter. Laura, were standing. I heard Cassie shout: "I am an adult, I will go out whenever I please and you can't stop me." Just then she saw me and her face turned red. She became defiant as ever and just glared at me hands on hips daring me to do anything.

Elizabeth had spoken to me yesterday right after I had spanked her for disobeying my orders. She had explained how Cassie's grades in college were dropping and that she might lose her scholarship. She also told me how defiant she was and about her snippy attitude. I told Elizabeth that I would be over in the morning to talk to Cassie, and that I also had some unfinished business with Laura. I had spanked Laura for the same attitude last weekend.

I decided to teach Cassie a lesson immediately. I handed Cassie and Laura, each a package and ordered Cassie upstairs to her bedroom. I had spanked Cassie before and it was beginning to dawn on her that I wasn't there for a social visit. She turned on her heels and quickly ran up the stairs. I could see her white panties peeking out from under her short nightshirt as she ran up the stairs, slamming the bedroom door as she entered.

"Laura you go upstairs, open the package I just gave you, read the note and follow the orders exactly. I want you to bring your punishment book downstairs along with the lines I instructed you to write and make it snappy. You have 10 minutes, now move it," I swatted her on her nightshirt bottom to get her moving. She moved quickly not wanting a repeat session of last weekend.

"Elizabeth what exactly is going on here? " I asked. She was dressed in jeans and a sweater looking much younger than her 45 years, with an exceptional figure to match. "Well, Mr. Gray, I asked Cassie to get up early to help me around the house. She rolled out of bed at 11:00. When I confronted her about being so late, she gave me an attitude and became extremely rude to me. Telling me she could do whatever she wanted that she is an adult. This is when you arrived; I did not even speak to her about her college grades."

"How has Laura been this week?" I asked.

"She has been very good except for one incident, when she decided to see her boyfriend even though she knew she was grounded. I told her you would be over to settle matters and she has been waiting all week."

"Elizabeth have you been a good girl this week?" I knew the answer to that question as I had to spank her yesterday for disobeying my orders at work.

"No Sir." She answered knowing better than to lie to me.

"Did I spank you?"

"Yes Sir,"

"Well I want you to continue to be a good girl or I will tan your fanny again. Is that understood?" Speaking to her in a condescending voice.

"Yes Sir," She answered her face blushing and her hand reaching back to unconsciously rub her jean covered bottom.

Just then Laura came down the stairs dressed in the schoolgirl outfit I had given her. The outfit consisted of a long-sleeved starched white blouse, a short blue pleated schoolgirl skirt which stopped at her knee, white knee socks and black Mary Jane shoes. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail tied with a pink bow. On the note I gave her were instructions to make sure all her make up was washed off her face. Laura looked totally mortified to be dressed so young, as she was a senior in high school.

She stood in the center of the living room as I inspected her school girl outfit. I then took her by the hand and escorted her into the far corner and placed her nose firmly against the wall to await her punishment. I could hear her start to sob as I went upstairs. I began to roll up my sleeves, as I walked to Cassie's bedroom.

I knocked on the door and entered to see Cassie sitting on the bed with a determined look in her eyes. She had put a pair of jeans under her nightshirt. I was determined to make her understand that I was the boss and she would obey me or pay the consequences. "Okay young lady on your feet now!"

Startled she quickly jumped up, but soon regained her composure and stubbornly placed her hands on her hips. She looked me straight in the eye daring me to do anything. "Who told you that you could enter my room you are not my father?" She said.

I now was more determined than ever to bring her down a peg or two, even if I had to treat her much younger instead of a 22 year old adult.

"Young lady, your Mother asked me to come over here and deal with you as if I were your father. I expect to be treated with the respect I deserve and not to be answered back in that manner. Finally if your mother had treated you as I am about to treat you, I would not have to be in your room," I could see her start to back down.

"Cassie I am going to tan your backside so hard you will never talk back to me again and that is just the start of your day. Your real punishment will come later downstairs in the living room, but for now I am going to spank your bare bottom very soundly right here. Come over here, and don't say one word except Yes Sir or No Sir," I ordered. I could see that Cassie knew I meant business and that it would be better for her if she obeyed me quickly. I took her by her hand, and had her stand on my right side, as I sat at the straight backed desk chair. I reached under her short nightshirt and unsnapped her tight jeans pulling down the zipper at the same time. I looked straight into her eyes and saw the look of surrender and embarrassment. I then tugged her jeans down to her knees. I reached up and tilted her chin in my hand, so she couldn't avoid looking at me. "Here is the plan for today Missy," Her eyes widened as she realized this was going to last all day. "You are going over my knee with your panties at your knees and I am going to spank you. Second, until you act like an adult you will be going to bed early and third, you will be dressed as a schoolgirl. Is that clear?"

"No way, I am too old to be treated like this," She made one last effort to maintain her dignity, even though her jeans were now at her knees and her panties were showing. I took her wrist and quickly pulled her over my lap. Her short nightshirt flipped up and her white panties were now fully on display. Cassie went to reach back to cover her bottom and I smacked her bottom three quick times telling her not to move unless instructed.

Cassie's forehead nearly touched the floor and her rounded bottom was presented prominently to me. I grasped the waistband of her undies and in one motion brought them down to her knee hollows turning them inside out as I did so. I could see goose bumps on her clear white skin as the cool air struck it. I patted her bottom with my palm, and then started to methodically smack her bottom. I wanted to make sure she understood, who was in charge, so I was determined to tan her backside in such a manner that she would not disobey again. I spanked her five times on the same spot. No matter out how stoic she wanted to be I could tell she was starting to break down.

I then swatted her five more times on a different spot. Cassie started to gasp and I knew she was just about ready to give in to the sting. Five more swats on the lower summit of her backside and I could hear her starting to sob. I then started to spank her randomly on her cheeks, first the right then the left, then the middle. I swatted up one side down the other, good hard spanks, over and over. Her bottom started to turn a bright crimson, as I spanked, I ignored her pleas that she would be good. She deserved a tanning and I was giving her one.

After five minutes I let a very sorry and contrite young lady off of my lap and I escorted her to the corner and told her not to move. Her panties were still dangling at her knees and her very red bottom was on display. She was crying promising to behave.

After about 15 minutes she slowly stopped sobbing and I said: "Missy I want you dressed in this outfit and I pointed to the package on the bed. Also, wash all of the makeup off your face and put your hair in a ponytail. I will see you downstairs in 10 minutes," I turned and walked out the door.

Downstairs I sat on the couch and waited for Cassie to come downstairs. Exactly ten minutes later a very contrite young lady, slowly came down the stairs. Her eyes were red from crying and she walked very stiffly from the spanking she had just received. She was dressed identical to her 19 year old sister; that is, a plain white blouse, a blue plaid schoolgirl skirt that ended at her knees, white knee socks and black Mary Jane shoes. Her ribbon was yellow unlike her sisters' who wore a pink ribbon

"Okay you two stand right here," I pointed to a spot in the center of the living room.

"Heels together and stand at attention!" They quickly obeyed.

"You two have gotten away with too much over the last few years, some of it is your Mother's fault. You are both rude have an attitude and generally show your Mother no respect. This will not be tolerated any longer," I scolded.

"Laura let me have your punishment book and the lines I told you to write," She immediately stepped forward and handed me her punishment book and her lines. "What did I tell you to write?" I asked knowing the answer.

"I wrote 500 times I am a bad girl and not too old for a bare bottom tanning."

"Good," I took the papers glanced at them and ripped them up in front of her.

"Show me your punishment book," I took it in my hands and opened up the pages. On Wednesday was an entry: "I stayed out past my curfew and deserve a spanking. Did your mother tell you to write that entry?" I questioned.

"Yes Sir," She said with her head lowered knowing what was going to happen.

"Okay Laura, I am going to punish you for breaking your curfew. I expect you to accept your punishment and do as I tell you or it will be much worse. Is that clear?" I lectured her.

"Yes Sir," She answered her eyes still downcast.

I moved to the center of the sofa and said: "Missy I want you to lift your schoolgirl skirt above your waist."

Laura's jaw dropped and her face blushed crimson. She slowly grabbed the hem of her short schoolgirl skirt and began to lift. She paused at the top of her thighs, and looked at me. I nodded and the short skirt continued its upward journey until she was holding it above her waist. She blushed as she realized her white cotton panties were now on display before me.

"Laura lie across my lap and keep your skirt up," I ordered.

Laura took a small step to the sofa and placed herself across my lap. When she was lying face down over my knees, I adjusted her position so that her backside was centered across my lap. I instructed her to cross her arms and rest her head on them. I proceeded to lift her skirt to the middle of her back and set about adjusting her panties.

A small tug on the elastic here, I smoothed out some wrinkles there, just minor adjustments that were of course not necessary. I figured it would heighten Laura's sense of shame. It seemed to work as I could feel her muscles become tense.

I rested my right hand on her panty bottom and lightly scratched my fingernail across the cotton fabric. I then gave her a couple of light pats, as if to say here we go.

I lifted my right palm and the spanking was under way. In contrast to my initial rubs and pats, the actual spanking started off with a bang. I spanked hard covering her entire bottom with solid swats until I could see the pinkness coming through her white cotton panties. I continued to spank her with authority over and over, until I heard her start to sob. I then finished up with several hard swats across both cheeks, which left Laura gasping for air. She was now crying harder and harder pleading for me to stop.

I stopped but only to place a hand on each of her hips and inserting my thumbs under the waistband of her panties, I slowly drew her panties downward exposing more and more of her bottom cheeks. I didn't stop until her underpants were down to her knees.

Her crying had turned to hiccups as she tried to control herself. Her backside was now fully exposed as her panties remained at her knee hollows. I lay my hand on the center of her bottom and lifted my palm straight up I swatted her fully in the center of her firm round buttocks.

Laura jumped but she came right back into position. She knew the consequences of falling off my lap. Over and over I spanked her as I landed my palm on one cheek then the other. Laura's crying started again.

"Please stop I will be so gooood!" She sobbed as three hard swats landed at the base of her buttocks.

Her whole body slumped over my knees. She had been defeated and would obey anything I would say. I finished up with 10 hard spanks at the top of her thighs. I ordered her to her feet, and told her to go to the corner put her nose against the wall and her hands on top of her head and not to move. Laura quickly rose to her feet and moved as fast as her panties, still tangled at her knees, would allow to the corner where I had pointed.

I then turned my attention to Cassie, who began to slowly back away. "Don't move young lady."

"Elizabeth go to the kitchen and bring in the chair," I ordered her Mother.

When she came back I ordered her to get the hairbrush from her purse and Cassie's report card. I sat on the straight-backed chair and pulled Cassie in- between my knees.

I reached under her short skirt and began to pull her white cotton panties down her thighs past her knees all the way to her ankles. I then told her to take two steps back and to hold her tiny skirt up in the back so that her bare bottom was displayed. Her face turned bright red as she did as she was told.

"Elizabeth let me see her report card," Elizabeth handed me Cassie's report card.

The problem was Cassie was on a scholarship and needed to maintain a 3.5 grade point average to retain her scholarship. Her average was 3.0, but what bothered me the most was the notes her teachers' had written in the comments section of her report card. The comments were mainly about her bad attitude and the fact that she had skipped a number of classes. I decided to take her down a peg by embarrassing her.

"Now young lady do you know why you are standing in this shameful position. It's because of your attitude and your bad behavior. You know that you are on scholarship and you have to maintain a 3.5 grade point average," I lectured as she stood bare from the waist down.

"You want to be treated as an adult but both you and your sister act do not act as adults. You both need discipline," I said.

"Fortunately I know Dean Palmer, she worked for me while going to graduate school, and knows my methods for disciplining young ladies," I indicated.

"She has agreed that if I punish you thoroughly she will continue your scholarship for one more semester, but you are on probation. She will report any time you miss class, your grades slip, or if your attitude does not improve," I told her.

"Now go over to your Mother and ask her for the hairbrush, tell her why you want it and make sure you are very polite," I was determined she would remember this punishment for a long time.

She turned towards her mother and started to plead with her. "Oh Mommy please don't let him spank me with that hairbrush, my bottom is so very sore already. Besides I think I have a fever and I am not feeling well," Elizabeth looked at me as if to say maybe we should let her off, with just the one spanking. I knew I had to take charge at this point.

"Cassie do as I have told you immediately, you are in enough trouble. If I have to come over to you, Missy it is going to be twice as bad. We will see if you have a fever or not in about two minutes. Now ask politely for the hairbrush or do you want another spanking on top of this one," I said in a low but firm voice.

"No Sir," She sobbed.

"Mommy may I have the hairbrush."

"Why?" Asked her Mother?

"Mr. Gray is going to spank me with it," Cassie said.

"Why?"

"Because of my bad attitude and bad grades," Cassie was now blushing.

Her mother was enjoying seeing her 22 year old daughter in this position. "Where is he going to spank you?"

"On my bare bottom"

"Is that why you are standing with your skirt up in the back and your panties at your ankles?" Her Mother asked smiling.

"Yes Mommy," Cassie said like a child.

"Okay here is the hair brush go over to Mr. Gray," She took it from her mother's hand and presented it to me.

"Elizabeth before we continue go and get the thermometer so I can check on her fever," Elizabeth knew I meant the rectal thermometer. She went upstairs and came down with both the thermometer and the Vaseline and handed both of them to me.

"Cassie I am going to give you the spanking of your life. There is nothing you can do to stop it. Appealing to your Mother will not help. I want you to think about this weekend every time you decide to have an attitude towards your teachers or every time you decide not to study. I never want to have repeat this lesson again. Do you understand me?" I questioned.

I could see a shiver of fear visibly rise up her spine, she knew I was serious. "I'm sorry," She said meekly.

"I'm sure you are. But we both know you're going to be a lot sorrier, before I am finished with you."

"First, though I have another matter to settle. Let's see if you have a temperature," As I spoke I let her see me shake down the thermometer and apply a dollop of Vaseline to the end of the thermometer. Cassie squirmed uncomfortably as she watched mesmerized by the preliminaries.

"Okay young lady, across my lap and let's get started." Cassie slowly came around to my right side and bent herself over my lap. She continued to hold her schoolgirl skirt up in back and her white cotton panties remained at her ankles. Her head was to my left and her long legs were to my right with her bottom cheeks squarely over my lap. I could hear her quietly sobbing as I adjusted her position over my lap. "Cassie, before I start please turn your toes towards the inside so you won't clench your cheeks."

With the thumb and finger of my left hand, I parted her cheeks, and then inserted the lubricated thermometer between her cheeks. I let her cheeks go and held the thermometer in place, while my other hand gently patted her bottom.

Cassie lay across my knees there was no pain, this part was strictly mental and was being used to embarrass her. A few minutes later I removed the thermometer, wiped it off with a tissue, proclaimed her healthy and then told her she could stand up again. I set the thermometer down and looked up at Cassie. She looked like a little girl about to be punished the good old-fashion way, by a trip over 'daddy's knee'.

"I guess a good dose of humiliation is what you needed to help change your attitude. I am now going to tan your backside until you understand that your attitude and grades are important. Do you understand, Young Lady?" I scolded.

"Yes Sir," She answered respectfully.

"Come here, Missy."

"Across my knee young lady you want to act like a spoiled little girl you are going to be treated like one," Cassie sniffled as she bent at the knees and lowered herself over my lap. I took in the sight of her draped across my lap, her legs stretched out, and her toes on the floor. Her head with the pony tail draped down her back and her arms stretched to balance herself. Her short skirt raised in the back exposing her bare buttocks, her panties still tangled at her ankles.

tom6432
tom6432
498 Followers
12