The Corner Pt. 03

Story Info
Discipline of a young lawyer.
4.3k words
4.31
43k
10

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
493 Followers

This is a total fantasy written by me for fun. It contains spanking, humiliation , figging, diaper play and other fetish. Please do not read if this bothers you, I am well aware that this story is not realistic. All characters are 25 year old or older.

*****

Work

My name is Elizabeth and I am a 38 year old hard driving always in control lawyer, who is now under total control, of my 28 year old Master. I am sitting in the backseat of my Master's navy blue BMW along with Lisa, his 25 year old sub. I made the mistake of having a fender-bender with his car after repeated warnings about driving too fast out of my driveway. He decided a week of training might help me obey directions. Lisa is being punished for answering back to her Daddy.

Lisa and I are dressed in our punishment outfits, which are very child-like and embarrassing. Daddy-Master believes in treating women, as children, when they act like children. Lisa and I are sucking on pacifiers, which are attached to a ribbon around our necks. We are dressed identically in very short plaid school girl skirts. We have on button up the front puffed sleeved white blouses, pink ankle socks, Mary Jane shoes, white teenage training bras and brand new bright white cotton full-cut schoolgirl panties. He said the next step is diapers, if we don't behave. I am totally mortified, as is Lisa.

Master tells me he has made arrangements for me to work at his office to complete a project he wishes finished. He knows my boss Ms. Caldwell very well. I have seen my 51 year old boss come out of her office rubbing her buttocks and sniffling followed by Master holding a hairbrush.

His office is about 3 miles outside of town on about 5 acres of isolated land. He owns an internet software distribution company, and wants an employee employment contract completed. Employees may use the tennis courts, swimming pool and picnic area on weekends and after work. He pays about three times the average, and all benefits are fully paid including an allowance for clothing. He expects highly professional work or employees are subject to discipline. There is a long waiting list for a job despite the discipline and humiliation aspect.

We pull into his reserved parking space about 30 minutes after starting time, and I see one of his employees heading for the front entrance. She is obviously late for work, which can't be good for her. Master stops the car and walks around to the backdoor and unfastens our seatbelts. We exit the backseat revealing our undies, as our skirts are so short they barely cover our bottoms. Once we stand in front of Master with our hair in pigtails with pink ribbons, we bend over. Master slaps our upper thighs, as is his custom and a warning to behave. Our bibs are in place and the pacifiers are draped around our neck hanging from the ribbon...

We both walk towards the front door hand in hand as our short skirts bounce with each step, when a breeze catches our skirts revealing our underpants. We are not allowed to grab our skirts, so we enter the front door with our panties on display to Karen Ann, who is Master's 41 year old personal assistant.

Karen Ann stands and comes around her desk to face Master. She is wearing a blue Ann Taylor business suit similar to one I used to wear to work. It has a jacket covering a white button up blouse with a pencil type skirt ending at her knees. She is wearing high heels and has on tights or thigh high hold-ups. She is very sophisticated in her business outfit. I am embarrassed to be standing before her in my punishment outfit.

I watch as she dips low and curtseys before Master lifting her tight skirt revealing plain white cotton panties under her skirt and thigh high sheer stockings. She says: "Good Morning Sir" and gives a summary of what is going on with Master's schedule today. Master acknowledges her and explains my presence to her indicating I am being punished and why. I blush a deep red to hear him describe my infraction and why I am in this childish punishment outfit. I can see Karen give me a sly smile.

"Pamela just arrived at work and is waiting in your office in her shame corner," Karen Ann notifies Master, as she returns to her desk.

"Lisa you may go to work now," says Master.

"Yes Daddy," She answers and curtseys heading for her desk.

Lisa heads to her desk with the other eight girls that work for him. She is the supervisor, even though she is the youngest. Master, Lisa and I enter the main office area where all the girls stand and curtsey. The girls range in age 25 to 49. Lisa has full authority including disciplining of them for breaking the rules. They sit in two rows. In the front row are the oldest girls age-wise with the youngest in the back.

One of the girls in the back row raises her hand, and when Lisa acknowledges her she stands curtsies and asks: "Ma'am may I go potty?" Her name is Marie and she is 33, which I can see from the name tag on her desk.

Master, who is standing next to Lisa asks: "What do you have to do, Young Lady? It is not time for a potty break."

"Yes Sir, I know I am a half hour ahead of time, but I drank too much coffee and I have to go pee-pee. Please Daddy I am sorry," Marie implores, as she does her pee-pee dance. She is jumping from foot to foot and holding herself between her legs. Marie is dark haired with an enticing figure. Her skin is pure white with brown eyes. She does not wear makeup, as it is not allowed.

"Do you know what happens for a third offense of asking to go to the potty early and interrupting work?" He asks?

"Yes Sir, I will receive a hairbrush spanking and will be dressed in a diaper," She answers blushing and wiggling. She has to go badly.

"Lower your panty to your knees and come stand in front of me," He orders.

Marie quickly lowers her panty to her knees and comes forward to Master. She is afraid she will pee before she gets to the bathroom. Master says to Lisa: "Go get the potty chair she can use it in front of everyone,"

Lisa hurries to get the chair while Master inspects the inside of Marie's panty. "You have some stains inside your undie have you ben drippling, Missy?" He asks?

"Yes Daddy," She answers with her face lowered.

Lisa comes back with the potty chair and Marie squats over it and does wee-wee in front of everyone. She expels in a loud gush embarrassing her even more. A 33 year old women going pee-pee in front of everyone like a child. When she is finished Lisa takes a damp tissue and wipes her like a 4 year old. Marie is now quietly sniffling from the humiliation. Lisa takes the potty chair back to the bathroom.

Master orders her to get her hairbrush and come to the front of the room. Marie walks to her desk and lifts the top up to get her pink hairbrush with her name printed on it. It is a large wooden oval, which will cover her firm rounded buttocks with no problem. Marie is totally mortified and vows never to drink coffee so early again.

Marie walks to where Master is sitting on the spanking straight-backed chair and curtsies holding her yellow sundress up over her hips exposing her rounded backside. Master, who is experienced in spanking naughty young ladies, takes her wrist and flips her over his knees. The motion lands Marie flipped up with her backside in the air and her nose nearly touching the rug. Her sundress is raised exposing her very white buttocks. A 33 year old women in position to be spanked by her boss for not being able to hold her bladder until break time.

The spanking lasts for some 5 minutes and I can see the red indentions on Marie's bare cheeks. Master has a strong right arm, as I know from him spanking me. Marie is crying like a 5 year old being paddled by her Daddy. Daddy is spanking her and scolding her at the same time making it even more embarrassing for Marie. Telling her that she must be a child not to be able to hold her pee-pee until it is potty time. Finally Marie is allowed to rise and she hops around holding her bare buttocks .

"Diaper time Young Lady," Master gaps her ear like a child. In one corner of the room is a changing table with several diapers stacked high along with baby powder and plastic panties. He walks her over to the changing table. Everyone can see her very sore and red buttocks. She is crying like a little girl. When they reach the table Master grasps her between her legs holding her vulva and lays her on her back. He removes her panty and orders her into diaper position; that is, legs bent near her chest.

Master lifts Marie's bum up by her legs and places the nappy underneath her. He places a pacifier in her mouth and powders her between her legs. He checks if she is shaved smooth by running his fingers through her vulva lips from her clit to her bottom. Master pins the diaper in place. He then gets the white ruffled plastic panty and inserts her feet into the open holes and pulls it up around her waist.

Her plastic panty makes a crinkly noise, as he has her face the corner on display for all to see. "You stay facing the corner showing your plastic panty to everyone until Lisa releases you.

Lisa sits in front facing the girls like a school teacher. They sit on their school girl panties with their skirts raised and their legs slightly spread to exhibit their panties. Their desk consists of an old fashion school room desk with a top that opens to carry supplies. Each girl has a personalized hairbrush located within their supplies with their name on it. On the side of their desk is a standard computer area containing their phone and a computer.

The room is large with a view of the landscape, tennis courts and swimming pool. All four corners have a stool, two for sitting the other lower for standing. There are also discipline implements on each wall and the stools have dunce caps on them. The rules are identified on the walls in large letters.

Figging

"Karen brings a ginger root from the refrigerator and come into my office." He orders.

Master leads me into his large office and I see in one corner Pamela facing the wall with her heels together and hands behind her back holding her short blue skirt over her hips. She lives with her boyfriend, who believes in disciplining his 31 year old girlfriend, whenever she misbehaves. Her pure white panties are on display, but I can see some redness peeking out from below her undies.

"Face me Pammy." Says Master,

"Who spanked you Pammy?" Master asks knowing the answer.

"My Daddy, Sir," She answers quietly. She refers to her boyfriend, as Daddy.

"Why Pammy?" He continues using her childish name.

"For coming home late and drinking too much, Sir," She answers starting to sniffle. Pamela has long red hair, blue eyes with a beautiful figure and long nicely formed tanned legs. She works out daily and has a slim waist, perky breasts and a full rounded bottom. She is normally very mature and sophisticated, but not this morning. She looks more like a naughty little girl.

"Is that why you were late this morning Young Lady," I hear him say.

"Yes Sir, Daddy spanked me before work," She said.

"This is the fourth time you have been late this month, so I have a special punishment for you, Young Lady," He states in a firm no nonsense voice.

"Lower your underpants and come over to me, Young Lady," He says. Karen has entered the office holding the anal plug shaped ginger root in her hands. One of her jobs is to carve the fresh ginger root into an anal plug shape.

Pamela lowers her white cotton panty to her knees and walks pigeon-toed, so her panty won't drop any further, over to Master, who is now sitting on a straight-backed chair. Master embarrasses her further by examining the inside of her undie to check for any drops of pee. It is clean, but damp. He turns her around so she is showing her rose colored backside to him.

"I am not going to spank you for being late. Your boyfriend spanked you hard enough," He says. "What I am going to so is fig your anal hole with some ginger root. It will burn." I watch as he flips Pamela over his lap exposing her red striped backside. It appears as though her boyfriend used the strap on her bottom and thighs.

Karen Ann is holding the freshly cut ginger root in her gloved hands, so has not to get the oil on her fingers. She gives gloves to Master, who snaps them on his hand very loudly making Pamela and me jump. He smacks Pamela's firm buttocks twice telling her not to move. The ginger root is about the size of a 4 inch finger more or less with the skin removed. It is very smooth with no bumps or bruises.

It has been rinsed under cold water to remove any excess skin. The end of the finger is shaped like an anal plug, so the sphincter will lock around the tapered portion of the plug. I watch as he spreads her cheeks nice and wide with his left thumb and finger exposing her rosebud. He dips the ginger root into cold water and slowly inserts the finger into Pamela's anus. The wet ginger slides into her open anus which accepts the ginger root. It continues inward through the ring letting her anus close around it. He then pinches her buttocks together forcing the ginger deeper inside.

Master stands her on her two feet and whacks her behind to make her move. He walks her slowly by her ear into the work area. Her white cotton panty drops to her ankles, as she walks. I can hear her groan as the burning sensation starts to take effect causing her to kind of hop back and forth on her feet. She is sophisticated young lady, but not with the burning sensation coming from her anal hole. She is trying to walk, but her waddled underpants make her shuffle and she is sniffling from the burning sensation.

Master walks her over to the high stool in the right corner of the room, where all the girls can see her. He lifts Pamela by placing his palm on her vulva between her legs, and lifting her with his strong arms, so her head is bent over the stool and her backside is high in the air over the stool. She is bent over the high stool with her stripped red backside on display for all to see. He removes her white panty from her ankles and places it over her head to embarrass her even more so. He swats her backside two times and tells her to behave. She is wiggling from the figging and crying from being so mortified. He tells Lisa to let her up after 30 minutes and to remove the ginger.

Uniforms

I walk back to Master's office with him. When we arrive in his office, he looks at me and points to the ground. I kneel quickly and open my mouth wide with my tongue outstretched, spread my legs and place my hands behind my back. This is the position he taught me at his house. I can feel my underpants becoming wet in anticipation of what will happen. I start to drool, as he stands over me grasping my pigtails in one hand and lowering his zipper with the other. Out pops his huge cock, it is long and thick, and hits my top lip. I am anxious to suck him, but wait until his order. Meanwhile he is teasing me by rubbing his cock around both of my lips. I feel him reach down to my white cotton panty and rub my hard clit making me moan.

Finally I hear him say: "Suck my cock, Little One."

"Yes Sir," I answer.

My mouth is already opened with my tongue extended so I lean forward and lick the huge head getting it drenched in my saliva, I cover my teeth with my lips and begin to slowly suckle on his long shaft. His cock is thick and fills my mouth as he goes deeper controlling my movements. I start to gag, but he ignores me and continues deeper into my throat. I feel him thrusting still controlling my head with one hand and holding my throat with the other. I can feel him hitting the back of my throat with his cock. I get past my gag reflex, as he dominates my mouth. In and out he moves slowly, as I begin to feel the natural rhythm and begin to suck the long thick shaft. I can feel his thighs start to shift then all of a sudden he pulls out and covers my face in white gooey cum. It is covered from my eyes to my chin. I lick as much as I can, but I am still covered in face cum. He directs my to clean him with my tongue, which I do slurping down the white stuff on his cock head and the length of his long shaft until it is clean.

He steps back and dries his cock on my pigtails. My face is still covered in white cum, but he does not seem to care. He stands me up by my ear and walks me over to a child's school desk. He indicates this is my work place. He can see me from his desk. The desk is small so my knees touch my chest and I must sit with my legs sprayed so as to gain my balance. I remember to pull up my very short skirt and sit on my white cotton panty. He places the pacifier from around my neck into my mouth to suck on during work. He attaches a collar around my neck and a leash, which is hooked to the wall. I cannot leave my desk without permission.

He explains my assignment to me in detail. It appears to be more of a punishment assignment rather than a real assignment. He places the Employee Employment Contract in front of me and explains he wishes for me to print 10 copies by hand neatly and in my best hand printing. It is about 1000 lines long describing everything from: work hours, dress code, discipline, job description, etc. Most likely it will take me several days to complete. I feel like a grade school child in detention.

Master informs me that if I have any questions to raise my hand, then stand and curtsey and then ask my question. This includes going to the potty, lunch time and anything else. I answer: "Yes Sir" with my face blushing and begin my printing

Master goes back to his desk for a few minutes when Karen calls on the intercom to tell him the representatives from the uniform company have arrived. I hear him say to Karen to show them into the office. I am mortified to be seen at my tiny desk exposing my underpants and sucking on a pacifier. Into the office both women representatives come along with Karen Ann. Karen Ann curtsies nice and low raising her tight skirt above her hip and introduces the first women as Sarah Belmont and the second as Debra Belmont, Sarah's 26 year old step-daughter. Sarah is about 46 years old.

Both girls appear to be stunned to see Karen Ann curtsey not knowing what to do. Karen Ann is dismissed lowering her business skirt rapidly. Sarah is dressed casually in a short blue sundress, no stockings, as her legs are tanned, sandals and a pink bow in her hair. Her step-daughter, Debra, is dressed in a school girl uniform to demonstrate to Daddy what they look like. Apparently he is changing the dress code for all girls working for him, so they are regulation school girl uniforms.

Debra is blushing bright red to be seen in her school girl outfit. The blouse is white button up the front translucent short sleeves with puffed shoulders. I can see her training bra underneath. She has a name tag over the right pocket. The short skirt is red plaid kilt-like, which ends about 3 inches below her bum. She must be careful when bending or walking or her panty will show. Her anklet socks and Mary Jane shoes complete the outfit

Debra is dreading the next command from her step-Mother, which is to raise her skirt over her hips so her knicker can be inspected. She raises her short skirt over her hips revealing a traditional bottle green double gusset cotton school girl knicker. Debra is mortified and embarrassed to be standing here in this school girl uniform. The knicker is one size too small, as a result her bottom of her cheeks peek out from the cotton. The overhang buttocks are a bright red. No doubt she was spanked earlier today. In addition, her underpants are wedged into her backside crack.

Sarah explains: "Sir you can see the knicker is tight and shows any spanking from her under hang cheeks. I had to spank Debbie earlier to make sure she behaved today."

"I see Young Lady," says Daddy addressing Sarah. "I expect both of you to curtsey, when entering my office that is a rule."

tom6432
tom6432
493 Followers
12