The Corningwood Family Chronicles Ch. 03: Blake and Clive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, uh, what the fuck?" Clive exclaimed.

"Claire, I need to fuck you," Blake said, looking into my eyes. Looking back at his brother, "Deal with it!" he said, "I haven't fucked her pussy since I caught you two. So, I pretty sure I'm owed a fuck," he finished, looking back at me with a smirk. I couldn't help but smile back at him. His fingers dug into my ass and lifted me above his throbbing cock. His hands quickly withdrew their support and instead pushed me down hard onto his stiff shaft.

"Ohhhhhh, fuckk!" I screamed out in shock of his sudden penetration. He pulled my hips, grinding his cock into my dripping cunt, filling me as deep as possible. He swiveled his body sideways and placed both of his feet on the ground with his cock staying firmly inside me. My legs dangled over the sides of his thighs and gravity pulled my pussy deeper over his now throbbing cock. He thrusted his hips and I sighed loudly with every movement as my pussy bounced freely on his cock. I threw my head back in ecstasy before he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his embrace. Our lips met as his hand cupped the back of my head. I bit his lip and gasped into his cheek. I tugged at his hair as the pressure began to build deep inside my cunt. I could feel the orgasm beginning to build as his cock barely moved inside me, caught in the vice grip of my tight pussy. I pushed him back against the bed, collapsing against his chest. I nibbled at his ear as my hips grinded on top of him, his arms still clasped around my back.

At first I thought I had imagined the touch, but after I felt it the second time I looked behind me. Clive was standing directly behind me, admiring my ass jiggling in the air. His hands had now fully made contact with my ass cheeks and he was pulling them apart, exposing my asshole and stretching my dick-filled pussy. I stopped bucking against Blake's cock, my attention fully engaged in what Clive was doing. He licked his index finger and slowly traced the entrance of my asshole. I shuddered with the thought. I had never done anal before, let alone while I was already being fucked. His finger pressed at the virgin hole and he inserted barely half an inch. My ass tightened with the foreign penetration and my pussy inadvertently clenched Blake's cock in response. I gasped quietly with the unexpected pleasure.

"Pull out for a sec, let me try something," Clive said to his brother as he removed his finger from my ass.

"Are you serious? Better make it quick," Blake responded, nibbling at my neck as he pulled his cock from my pussy.

Clive pushed his semi-hard cock against the opening of my now vacant pussy. His member quickly stiffened as he brushed his cock up and down my slit. As he thrusted himself deep within my cunt, I cried out into Blake's ear and bit at his neck. His thrusts were slow, almost torturously so, before he withdrew his cock completely from my pussy. He positioned his bulbous head against my tiny asshole and I felt the silky wetness he had collected from my sopping pussy. I felt the newly familiar pressure as he urged my ass to open to him. Shocked, I looked down at Blake to only see him smile. It was then that I felt Blake's cock push back into my cunt. I didn't have time to gasp before I felt Clive push the head of his cock successfully into my ass. My mouth gaped open, unable to make any audible noise. Clive began to slowly move his cock, stretching the tight virgin walls of my asshole. Meanwhile, Blake fiercely thrusted his cock as he grunted happily into my ear. I had never felt so completely full before. Two cocks were inside me at once! Clive slapped my ass, hard, making my skin tingle and buzz. I felt my orgasmic pleasure begin to build quickly as two men eagerly fucked me together, both using me for their gratification.

"Mmmm, that's right, fuck me, boys!" I yelled out as my hips began to uncontrollably grind against their members. "Ohhhh my god, ohhh fuck, yes!!" My pussy squirted with cum as my body clenched down on both of their dicks. My mouth gapped as silent screams escaped my lips.

"Ohh, shit!" Blake yelled as he grabbed at my waist, pulling me into him. I felt his cum explode deep within the aching walls of my cunt and drip down my legs. My body shook with small orgasms as I relished feeling his cock pulse within me.

"Fuck, me too, god damnit, Claire!" Clive yelled as he managed to pull his cock from my asshole in time to shoot cum all over my naked ass cheeks.

I remained collapsed against Blake as we both breathlessly pant against each other's naked skin. I heard the sound of Clive collapse onto Blake's bed with the sound of a thud followed by the strain of the spring mattress. Blake pulled his cock out of my clenching pussy as I whimpered against his cheek. We straightened out on the bed and before I knew it, I was falling asleep in his arms, still wondering if what just happened was a dream.

To Be Continued...

12