The Coronation of Empress Lialana

Story Info
Not all coronations or marriages go to plan.
3.3k words
3.89
21.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jongore
jongore
14 Followers

The church was festooned in white and purple ribbons, the scent of fresh flowers enriched the air and sunlight streamed through the huge coloured window over the altar dedicated to the Gods of positive aspect. The great and good on the Empire of Cornasis awaited the wedding of the century bedecked in their finest outdoing the most fabulous of peacocks, and the jewels that adorned the ladies could buy enough food to feed the empire for years. Twenty of the twenty-one Kings subject to the imperial throne were in attendance with their families and retinues in tow. The only one missing was the insignificant barbarous King of the Plains derisively called the horse lord.

Today of the day of her majority the Crown Princess Lialana was to marry and become empress in her own right. She nervously stood in front of her full-length mirror examining all 5 feet two inches of her body for any signs of imperfection her golden hair was set atop her head in the most fabulous of styles by the royal stylist, all her body hair had been freshly removed by her personal maids and her pale skin lightly powdered. Dabs of perfume had been added to her neck, in the valley of her full rounded breasts and even and the joining of her thighs by her old nurse who continued to give advice on the activities that would take place within the bedchamber.

Lialana (Called Lia by her favourite ladies in waiting and her old nurse) was unconcerned as the man she was marrying would be her consort not her husband and therefore subject to her desires, if her dared do anything she didn't like she could order him to desist and he would have no option but to obey. She would be his Empress and her subject the same as everyone else. The boy was a political pick the second son of the King of Eliall, the richest kingdom within the empire. Nellas was a small man with soft hands, familiar with the lute and with a beautiful singing voice. His poetry was exemplary, he was reasonable to look at and he would do as she commanded... but the unknowns of the marriage bed still made her anxious.

She waited patiently as her white silk underdrawers were lifted up her legs and tied around her waist hiding her bare sex, she was acutely aware that the next time they would be removed it would be by Nellas prior to taking her maidenhead. Silk stockings were next, a pair of white heels followed to give her some height and then the elaborate wedding dress. She breathed in deeply and then remained still as the dress laces were pulled tight, the voluminous ballroom gown skirt hanging to the floor and the corset style top hugging and emphasising her breasts.

The first bell rang, immediately followed by a knock on the door it was time for the bridal procession, Lia's nurse opened the door where the Emperor Leaonard III and Empress Consort Asneth of the Empire awaited. All in the room went to one knee while Lialana bowed her head.

"Imperial Crown Princess and Daughter, all is in readiness are you prepared to take the burden of ruling from our shoulders?" intoned the emperor as he smiled at his only child.

"I am your Imperial Majesty and father" replied Lialana in the same tone and with a smile of her own.

Her father then turned, her mother one step behind and the Bride and her entourage following.

Lialana pondered the tradition that imperial rule was bestowed upon the oldest child once they came of age and they were also married. After today her father will be Imperial advisor to her as his father had been to him. The journey to the Imperial Cathedral was short as it attached to the palace, so the Imperial gate quickly came into view. Her father and mother stepped through as Lialana awaited the traditional renouncing of the throne by her father.

The second bell rang announcing the start of the abdication ceromancy. And then the third bell followed indicating her father was no longer Emperor. With a quick swallow Lialana realised what a great responsibility was about to be trust onto her small shoulders. The fates of almost twelve million people would shortly by subject to her every action, whether the empire prospered or failed would lie with her. Before these thoughts could overwhelm her the fourth bell rang indicating the beginning of her marriage ritual.

Bracing her shoulders and with her head held high Lialana strode forward alone, the royal guards quickly opened the doors as the bride began her march to the altar. As she stepped into the cathedral she paused in a beam of sunlight to allow the crowd to behold her perfection. She slowly stepped forward noting the old Bishop of Alissa, God of Love flanked by The Bishop of Jalar the God of Justice and the High Priestess of Thea the Goddess of Wisdom. These three represented the Gods of good aspect and would perform both the marriage and the coronation.

She then noticed the bridegroom, he was resplendent in a maroon shirt and leggings and wore a matching hat that draped almost down to his right shoulder, his soft leather shows coiled up at the toes in the latest fashion and his cloak of pure white silk completed the ensemble.

She stepped up beside the groom and The Bishop of Alissa began the ceremony.

"Members of the Imperial aristocracy, we are gathered here to join this man Nellas to the Imperial Crown Princess Lialana and witness the continuation of the Imperial line, If anyone has objection to the marriage they must now state so in public." The bishop pronounced.

Just as we were about to continue there was a loud crash from the main doors as they swung open booming against the wall. A tall young man dressed in leathers with his hair in a topknot strode confidently into the room. The pommel of his great sword jutted up over his left shoulder and leather bracers covered his arms. He folded his arms muscles bulging as he took in the crowd and sneered.

"I Devro King of the Plains object! Our imperial line is weak, and that fop will only weaken it further, we need strong blood to rule!" he proclaimed.

The sudden silence caused by the shock of his words was quickly broken by the protests of the crowd, the silence almost as quickly returned as dozens of men armed with great swords and dressed in leathers rushed into the church around there king. The doors were quickly closed and sealed while the rest of his men took up strategic positions within the church, a few men tried to rise but were beaten back to their seats. Within moments the plainsmen had the crowd under control.

Devro strode forward unsheathing his mighty sword with a hiss, he strode up to Nellas, looked him in the eye.

"Do you surrender your claim on the Princess you popinjay or will I need to use my blade to assert my claim?" said the King of the Plains menacingly.

"I surrender! I surrender! Please don't hurt me!" bawled Nellas a large wet spot appearing at the crotch of his leggings as he fell to his knees.

"This? this is what you would take to your side?" he said to Lia pointing his huge blade t the snivelling Nellas.

"Who are you to question my choices you barbarian scum! I will see your entrails pulled from you as you scream for mercy! I am the Empress and my word is law!" Lia confidently claimed.

"Oh! At least someone here has some spirt! But if I understand the law correctly you are not yet empress! To be empress you must be wed, and it seems you're short a groom!" as he pointed at Nellas crawling away. "However, I believe myself to be an ideal candidate, so you may now proceed with the wedding priest."

"What! Never!" spluttered the Bishop of Alissa "I..."

His next word was silenced as the tip of the huge great sword was suddenly at his throat, the barbarian king holding it one handed with ease.

"Priest, this isn't your decision, it's up to the princess here. So princess do we have a wedding or must we have violence? He indicated her parents who had some burly men standing beside them with bared blades ready to end their lives.

"Very well you barbarian scum, we'll proceed but I will make you regret this day!" Stated Lia angerly left with no choice.

"Your holiness please proceed, we must protect the lives here" Asked the princess as the barbarian king took his position beside her.

"Very well my dear" the bishop replied sorrowfully.

"Marriage is a sacred institution where two become one, Alissa shows us that love is the greatest of gifts for a marriage and for a ruler."

"Do you Devro, King of the Plains take this women as your wife? To pledge your body only to hers? To pledge your soul only to hers? To pledge your life for hers?" Intoned the Bishop.

"I do!" said Devro confidently.

"Do you Lialana, Imperial Crown Princess take this man as your con.." The bishop was cut off by a glare from the king.

"Not consort priest, husband" he said with a snarl.

A gasp rose from the crowd at the audacity of the man, the princesses jaw dropped in shock, with that one small change he would make himself Emperor, as a consort he had no power but as husband his power equalled hers. The previous Emperor tried to jump forward with a choked off "No" but was thrown to the ground with a blade above his neck

At a gesture from Devro his me once again lifted their blades in a threating manner.

"Hold!" called Lia commandingly, "Do it, your holiness, we have no choice".

"Ahem, "Do you Lialana, Imperial Crown Princess take this man as husband? To pledge your body only to his? To pledge your soul only to his? To pledge your life for his?" Intoned the Bishop in sorrow.

"I do.." said Lia quietly.

"In the sight of the Gods this couple are now joined". Declared the Bishop sorrowfully.

Lia felt tears in her eyes at the words of the Bishop, once the marriage was consummated there was no going back, she would be empress but this brute standing beside her would also be emperor. Her only chance was that the palace guard could intercept them on the way back to her bedchamber before the vile act took place.

Devro pulled a flask from his belt and took a drink with a huge smile on his face. He passed it to Lia with a grin "Here wife drink this, drink to our marriage!"

Lia took the flask with dread and with one look at her still surrounded parents drank. It was fire going down her belly and she felt a sudden flush in her breasts and groin.

"Ahh... what is that" she moaned.

"A little something I had our witchwoman brew for the occasion wife, it should ensure a babe once I've planted my seed, it also shall we say enhances the senses of both men and women. And now wife it's time for me to take you" Devro stated with lust in his eyes.

Devro took her hand preparing to lead her away when there was a thud on the Cathedral doors.

"Looks like the palace guard finally woke up.. Jotno! Brace that door, give me thirty minutes and we will succeed!" Devro ordered.

Suddenly men were upending pews and bracing them against the door unmindful of the people that has been just sitting on them. Protests were stilled with punches and kicks or for those that were slow the flat of a sword. The pounding on the door increased but the stout wood heavily braced barely shuddered.

"Well wife, it's time, I'd have liked the comfort of a bed meself but needs must, now take off that dress and we'll get started" instructed Devro.

Lia couldn't believe his words, she couldn't have heard him right, he couldn't be planning on consummating their marriage in the Cathedral, in front of all these people! It was obscene, an affront to the Gods!

"You are mistaken husband if you think I plan on doing anything with you here or anywhere else" she spat.

"Very well, if that's the way you want it, I'm not if the habit of forcing women but time is off the essence here" he said indicating the door.

Devro pulled her close crushing her body to his, his strength was irresistible, and she could feel her breasts squashed against his muscular chest. He tilted her head up and brought his down crushing his lips against hers. She opened her mouth to protest and found his tongue suddenly invading her mouth. She pounded her hands against his shoulders and squirmed trying to break free but to no avail. He continued kissing her as she fought for breath and fought for freedom but all too soon she found her struggles weakening within his iron drip.

Dazed she found herself suddenly released and lowered to the floor. Devro lay down above her most of his weight suspended by one arm, his other hand turned her face to him once more as his mouth once more sought hers. This time she clamped her lips tight refusing him access as she tried to escape from under him. His left hand reached between them and groped her right breast over her dress. She struggled hugely trying to throw him off but her skirts prevented her getting any leverage with her legs and she was no match for his strength.

With a grunt Devro grabbed the top of her dress and pulled down tearing the fabric and baring her breasts to the room.

"No!, Stop!, get off me you monster! Let me go!" wailed Lia trying to cover her breasts with her hands.

"Nice tits wife" Devro said admiringly before grabbing her small hands in his and pulling them above her head. With his other hand he mauled her breasts, kneading them and pulling her nipples. To Lia's horror she felt small stabs of pleasure running from her nipples and breasts at this rough treatment. Her nibbles became hard and a flush came to her breasts. She felt an itch between her legs as her body betrayed her under the influence of the witchwomans brew.

Devro lowered his head again but instead of her mouth his lips sought her nipples, sucking on them like a babe and lightly biting. To her shame Lia couldn't help but give an involuntary moan at the pleasure this elicited. If it hadn't been for the constant crashing against the door everyone would have heard her but Devro was close enough to catch it.

"My little wife likes that, eh? "he asked with a smirk, "won't be long before your moans are louder then the guards knocking on the door.

Lia freed one her hands and quickly slapped the barbarian across the face with everything she had, the slap echoed off the rafters and Davros head was turned sideways. Slowly Davro sat up still astride his bride as she lay beneath him her bare breasts heaving as she struggled for breath. He brought one thumb up to his mouth felling the blood on his lip. To Lia's horror he merely smiled down on her.

"A nice spirited strike wife, I'm glad to see the weakness that infects this empire doesn't extend to you, we will breed strong children together!" he shouted loud enough for all to hear.

However, time I'm afraid is not on our side so I'll have to hurry this along, Jotno!" he bellowed.

"Yes chief?" replied the huge plainsman.

"The next time the princess disobeys me chop something off that snivelling coward she was ta marry" Instructed the plainsman King.

"Aye" replied Jotno, marching over to the snivelling Nellas who was curled up in a foetal position by the wall.

"You wouldn't!" gasped Lia, "You wouldn't dare profane this holy place!"

"Jotno, a finger first." ordered Devro.

"Aye" replied Jotno grabbing Nellas hand a pulling a wicked knife from his belt.

"Wait!" screamed Lia "You win, I'll do whatever you say but please don't hurt anyone".

Devro nodded to Jonto who realised the crying Nellas. Relieved that his bluff had worked, his people revered the Gods even more than others and spilling blood in this holy place was beyond them.

Devro stood pulling Lialana to her feet, her proud breasts losing none of their shape as she stood.

"Take it all off" instructed Devro, "Now!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that husband, I need my maids to undo the stays for the dress" replied Lia.

"Turn then" instructed her husband.

Lia turned and was shocked to see almost the entire congregation staring at the exposed chest, her hands jumped almost as if by their own volition to cover her breasts. Her face turned red at the mortification of being almost naked in front of all these people most of whom she knew. She felt cold at her back and suddenly her dress was loose as the stays fell free. She turned her back to the congregation to see her husband putting away the knife he used to cut the stays from the back of her dress.

"Now wife, remove the dress or Jonto starts removing bits. My patience is getting thin and time is running out" he said indicating the now shuddering main doors.

"Please, not here, not in front of everyone, please", she begged in a small voice.

Devro looked up and noticed the attentive audience they had garnered.

"Bloody pervs want a show, dung 'em" he muttered to himself.

"Jonto!, have the boys pluck the eyes from any of those bastards still facing this way in 5 seconds" he bellowed loud enough for the congregation to hear.

The swish of shows and cloth was almost instantaneous as each of the crowd tried to outdo the other in turning as fast as possible.

"Now wife, the dress!" instructed Devro.

Reluctantly Lia moved her nads from her breasts and pushed the dress down over her hips, the huge pile of silk sighed to the floor around her feet. Devro picked up the dress and lay it out on the floor.

"Lie down, and put your arms by your sides." He once again ordered.

Clad only in her underdrawers, stockings and heels Lia complied, the whimpering of Nellas, the pounding of the door and quickly shouted instructions from the plainsmen was loud but the wild beating of her heart almost drowned all this out.

Once she was prone on the dress Devro lowered his huge body onto her small one, he kissed her once again and she didn't react, determined not to give in to him, she would do what ordered but she would not give him the satisfaction of seeing her react to his barbarous behaviour.

Devro kissed her once again pushing his tongue into her mouth, his hands sought her breasts once again as he rolled and teased her nipples. She could feel the fire within rise once again, but she was determined not to make a sound no matter what happened.

"Ha wife, you think that silence will last, the witchwomans potion will work it's magic and before I'm done, you will be moaning and screaming in the throes of ecstasy. I may not be the husband you imagined but I'll do a damn better job of guiding you into womanhood then that whimpering jackass you picked." he whispered into her ear.

jongore
jongore
14 Followers