The Corporate Event

Story Info
She was someone else's spouse at my office event.
3.6k words
3.64
66.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was this one time I was socializing at a company event where spouses were invited too. I was single and just dancing with my pals and boozing out. I saw this girl with a smile on her face standing alone in one corner with a glass of whiskey in her hand. She was just enjoying looking at the people dancing around her. Now she was not from my company else I would have recognized her despite my drunken state. Also her features were very striking. She had a cute face and a nice big firm butt. She was neither on the skinny side nor on the heavier side just how I like my girls. So since she was not an employee she was definitely someone's spouse. Now these were tricky waters. I could barely keep myself away from going and talking to her but then again this was a place where I earned my livelihood and the girl I wanted to flirt with could have been anyone's girlfriend, fiancé or wife. I had to be careful with how I approached her.

I broke out of my friends circle and quietly headed off in near her direction with a pint in my hand. I stood in close vicinity and kept hooting and cheering towards my friends to attract her attention. It worked like a charm. She was looking at me and smiling and I smiled back. I gestured to her as to why she is not dancing. She just nodded and smiled. I went and stood closer to her and spoke not very loudly. Thanks to the loud music she had to tilt her head in my direction and gestured WHAT? That gave me an opportunity to get even closer then.

Me: I have not seen you around here before.

She: That is because I don't work here but my fiancée does. I am a dentist.

Me: That's disappointing..

She: What's that?

Me: That you don't work here...

She: *Smiles*

Me: ... and that you have a fiancée *winks*

She: *blushes*

Me: *JACKPOT*

She: You are quite a flirt aren't you?

Me: Well there is more to me than that.

She: And what would that be?

Me: Why don't you find out... *winks* I am Karan *Offered a hand shake*

She: I am Shweta

We both were flirting verbally and it seemed that she had downed quite a few drinks and also that her fiancée had left her here and was mingling with his office colleagues. What a waste of a catch I thought to myself. I asked her if she would like to move to a quieter place. Her eyeballs went big and she asked me what exactly I meant by that. I said very casually nothing that she should be afraid of and pointed to the open terrace area. Generally people went there for smokes and to take a breather from the dancing. The crowd was so much that hardly people would see us going there. We stood at the edge of the terrace against the railing. I offered her a light and she gladly accepted it. She asked me if I had a girl in my life. I told her that I was not in a permanent relationship at the moment which was true. I exhaled the smoke onto her face in a playful manner. She turned red, speechless and weak.

She: Someone might see us.

Me: But no one knows you right? And the one that does doesn't seem to be around.

She: You like to take risks maybe but not me.

Me: The bad part about risks is getting caught. Learn not to. The good part is the thrill that you get doing those things that you enjoy the most and knowing the fact that you'll be screwed if you get caught.

She: What do you mean by doing things that I would enjoy?

With that I moved closer to her and held her by the waist. I could sense the nervousness and excitement in her at the same time. I moved my lips to hers and slowly sucked onto her lower lip. She didn't respond at all. I felt like a failure when she did not kiss me back. I had gotten pretty good at kissing off late but then failures are meant to help you succeed aren't they.

She: Calm down stud. I ain't that easy.

Me: I don't like easy either but you didn't push me away either.

She: I liked the way your lips felt on mine but that doesn't mean that I will kiss you back. C'mon boy earn it.

Me: Challenge accepted.

She: and what is at stake?

Me: If I get you to kiss me back at any point tonight, then you owe me a blowjob. Tonight.

She: Hold on man. Aren't you going too fast?

Me: Don't you trust yourself to not kiss me sweetheart?

She: I do but the stakes are way too high and risky.

Me: Hey my job is not any easy either. Why don't we even the odds.

She: What do you mean?

Me: If I win the bet, you go down on me. If I lose the bet, I go down on you. Fair?

She: *laughs loudly* your sense of humor is better than your kiss.

Me: Would you like to know what is even better than my sense of humor?

With that I slightly took my hands towards my groin area and made a gesture of adjusting my underwear but what I actually was doing was holding my package and winking at her. She slapped me playfully on my chest.

We had a couple of smokes and drinks more. I was really surprised that this chicks fiancée and still not bothered to check up on her. After a while I held her hand and tried to kiss her again. She did not let me any entry inside her mouth. All I could do was suck her lower lip while she smiled at my continuous failures at trying to win the bet. Here was a girl who was very cute, sexy, bold and confident and was someone else's fiancée. Now I really had to step up my game.

I started to immerse her in my conversation skills. I asked her how long she had been dating this guy before getting engaged. The guy she was actually dating was working at the management level. That explained his disappearance. In such parties the management people generally got in a place where the senior management people hung out and tried to make their impressions with the typical jargons and worthless knowledge. I was working more at a technical level. She said that it was a few months that they were engaged and that they were dating since 5 years before that. I was surprised seeing that relationships in the city actually lasted that long. She was surprised at my shock. I just told her that in today's fast world I think it's difficult for people to sustain such long lasting relationships without any compromises. She didn't say much on that. Now I knew I was headed somewhere. I told her that if I made some assumptions about her correctly then she would have to dance with me on a slow song. She agreed.

Me: He is not your first boyfriend.

She: No shit Sherlock. You don't get points for that. It's not a breakthrough achievement that you have made.

Me: Alright. I am getting there. You like hanging out with guys.

She: *Just nodded with her eyes facing the ceiling and letting out a puff of smoke*

Me: You have been with another guy after you started dating this fellow. *Smiles*

She: *Surprise look* and what would make you think that?

Me: Right or wrong?

She: Umm okay you get points for that.

Me: You have been with more than one guy in these past 5 years.

She: Alright. Are you stalking me or something or are you from one of those TV shows. Are there any cameras here?

Me: Trust me. If there were, I would be at a lot more risk than you are at the moment. Now can we have that dance?

With that we approached the dance floor. At that moment there was a fast track playing so most of the people were dancing in groups or alone. Luckily the next track was a slow one and couples closed in together to hold each other and dance. There were ample of people on the dancefloor which helped us to be unseen and also we were in a darker side of the room.

I held her in my arms while the track played. I was not a great dancer but I had a few moves here and there learnt over the years watching my friends and the movie stars and I was good at impersonating these kinds of things. I moved in closer to her. I could inhale her scent. It was an instant turn on. I was beginning to get hard. I knew that the song was going to last for another 4-5 minutes and this was my chance. I placed a kiss on her neck. She had goosebumps and it was pretty evident. So now this was her weakness. She whispered to me "No. Please" What I heard was "yes"

I moved my tongue along the edges of her neck and turned her around and bit her on the nape softly. She grinded her hips into me. I rubbed my hardness into her crack while my hands moved ahead from her waist to her abdomen. I turned her back now. I rubbed my noses on hers. I knew she wanted me to kiss her now but I wanted to double the odds. My hands went lower along her hips and I pulled her into me. She let out a soft moan in my ears. I could barely hear in the music but what I heard was "Let's get out of here before I change my mind"

With that we quietly made an exit from the dance floor just as the music was ending. We got out of the club and hit the elevator button. We both looked at each other with lust in our eyes. Her phone rang. It was her fiancée. She blasted at him for leaving her alone and said that she had left and was on the way to her place. Poor guy was profusely apologizing to her. Meanwhile the lift came and we got in. There was no one else in the lift. The call was still on. She put the phone away and dragged my head to hers and gave me a rough and quick kiss. Her tongue parted me with as much ease and she went back to the phone and told her fiancée that she will talk to him later. With that she hung up and we both pounced on each other like animals banging against the side walls of the elevator. We sucked each other's tongues. We straightened ourselves before hitting ground floor and soon we were out of the building.

There was an alley close to the building which was generally a smoking spot in the day time and a vacant spot at night time. We went there and soon she unzipped me to give me my much deserved prize. If her mouth was fantastic at kissing, it was even better at sucking. She knew the right spots to hit, the suction, pressure and the speed at which to go about. My dick was growing in her mouth with every passing second. The rate at which she was going, it would be very difficult for me to not explode. Her tongue moved all along the length of my shaft and then she went ahead and tickled my balls with her tongue and using her fingers softly. I stopped her after sometime and told her that I wanted to fuck her.

She took my dick out of my mouth and said that she was chumming and didn't wanna have sex. Instead she wanted me to release myself inside her. With that she started sucking me slower, longer and deeper. The tension was building up in my balls and in some time I let out all my spunk inside her gorgeous mouth. She took it all in sucking drop by drop and cleaning me off completely once she was done. She stood up and gave me a sweet long kiss which gave me the taste of my fluids. I squeezed her butt while we kissed. She gave me her number and said that soon since the job was only half done. I asked her if I could drop her anywhere on my bike. She stayed in Bandra. So it was close by. I dropped her off and then came back to the office party. It was a fantastic night and I couldn't wait to meet Shweta again.

A couple of days later I messaged her and she immediately called back. We were flirting which later pretty much went on to phone sex on the call itself. I asked her what she was doing later that night. She said that she didn't have any plans as such and asked what was on my mind. I said lets meet up but where would we hang out.

We met at joggers park at carter road in bandra. We sat facing each other and at a seat closer to the bushes. There were people jogging around so it was not really easy to engage in any PDAs. I moved in to kiss her but she went back and laughed, teasing me again like the other night. However, now I knew her weakness. I leaned in closer to talk to her in soft voices. She gave me access to her neck. I started licking it with long strokes. She was now getting turned on. She started licking my ears. She was actually ear fucking me with her tongue. I bit her neck. She told me to not leave any marks since she was gonna meet her fiancée the next morning. I then looked around and the jogging crowd was a bit lesser and very few people on our side of the park. We started French kissing. Her mouth tasted like nectar. My hands went to her waist. She was wearing a regular top and jeans.

I easily moved my hand inside her top and had access to her boobs covered by a satin material bra. That felt good to the hands. I lifted her top from one side to have access to her left boob. I raised her bra to expose her breast. She liked it and at the same time was worried if we might get caught. I then lowered my mouth to her tits. They were already erect and poking out. I sucked them nicely while caressing her breast with my hand. I regularly stopped in between to check out the crowd if anyone was approaching close by. She had now started moaning and frankly didn't care. She then received a phone call, so I stopped. It was her fiancée. They were talking when I decided to take this to another level. I went back to sucking her tits. Now she was trying to suppress her moan while talking and I smiled. After a while I stopped and looked up at her. She immediately held my head and pressed it onto her boob. She was enjoying this as much as I was.

Their call went on for about five minutes which included me sucking her boobs and watching out for the crowd at the same time. Things were getting hot and wet and we had to find another place to continue. We got up from there and we were so crazy that we were just kissing. Now we didn't care if anyone watched or not. Soon we were out of the gates and our hands were all over each other. We had to behave. I asked her where we could go next. She said that her place should be empty if we were lucky enough. She called up her mom to check where she was. She was at her aunt's place and would be back in an hour. That was good news. We rode quickly to her place on my bike.

She told me that it was not ideal to enter the building together since people might raise eyebrows. She gave me the flat number and asked me to come in 2 minutes after her. I followed the instructions carefully and soon we were in her house. As soon as the door closed we were all over each other. I tore her top off literally. I unhooked her bra carefully. I didn't wanna tear that off since it really looked enticing. I started sucking off her tits while her hands were undoing my jeans. She went down on her knees and as she lowered my undies, my cock immediately sprang out and hit her in the nose. That was kinda funny. She immediately took it in her mouth without using her hands. She was holding my buttocks with her hands and taking my cock in and out. She was making love to the bulbous head. I think this was her first time with a circumcised cock. She was particularly enjoying the tip. She brought the tongue all around the shaft and then was playing with my balls.

Her tongue moved further down pretty close to my asshole. I had to stop her this time since I wanted to fuck her and we didn't have much time. I lifted her and placed her on the couch. I undid her jeans and panties. I started licking her thighs raising her right leg upwards. She was moaning heavily. I flicked her snatch with my tongue and she literally screamed. I loved pleasing this girl. Even more so because of the magnificent things she had done to me. Her pussy was leaking like a fountain and her fluids tasted amazingly sweet. The room was filled with the sexual smell and slurping sounds like that of a dog drinking milk from a vessel, only here the dog was me, the milk was her love hole and the vessel was her. I now raised both her legs to gain deeper access to her mound and made love to her pussy like it was my last day on earth. She moaned and screamed as she came. She was getting a call from her fiancée but she didn't care about that. She then came down and kissed me. I sucked her tongue while my fingers penetrated her vagina. They moved in deeper in and explored her sexual world.

She told me that she wanted my cock inside her. I immediately went on the couch and she sat in my lap with her legs crossing behind me. Slowly she lowered herself onto my hardness and I pushed myself softly and went all the way in. We both let out moans, mine was softer than hers. She started moving back and forth faster using my cock like a dildo. I had to slow her down a bit from cumming too soon. I then changed her position by making her face the other way with her back facing me. Now I controlled her buttock motions with my hand to suit the fucking motion. First I was giving her the slow long strokes and then I went with the quick short strokes which made her scream like anything. I kept alternating my pace to drive her crazier and at the same time prolong our fucking period. She then went down on all fours on the floor and wanted me to doggy fuck her. We then fucked in that position. I love the amount of control this position gives you.

You can control your strokes nicely and you reach different spots in her love hole which are not possible in a missionary or cow girl position. However, my favorite position when I wanna cum is the missionary position, which is what we did next. She told me that she was not on the pill and didn't want me to cum inside her. I stroked her long and hard and I was nearing my climax. She was on the verge of her second orgasm of the evening. I was rubbing her clit with my hands as her pussy was being pounded by my cock. I realized I was there and had to pull out. I placed my left hand index and middle finger in her love cushion as I started jacking off my semen all over her stomach. My fingers fucking her while my cock spraying jets of cream all over her body, one jet flew and hit her chin while another one landed on her boobs. She screamed to another orgasm as my fingers were continuing to explore her. I then collapsed next to her, our bodies glistening with each other's sweat and fluids. It was a fantastic fuck session.

She told me that her mom might be coming soon and that I should make a quick exit. I washed my face and body and wore my clothes. We had a quick short kiss at the door. She smiled and told me that we will meet up soon. I squeezed her butt before heading off. I drove off to home satisfied, happy and with a big grin on my face. This was going to be the start of one of the many sexual adventures between me and Shweta. More of these adventures to come in later stories.