The Corpse Bride

Story Info
A folklore fanatic meets the lonely Corpse Bride.
6.1k words
4.32
18k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers

Growing up I was always obsessed with folklore, fairies, ghosts, goblins, mermaids, vampires, werewolves, zombies and all the like.

So when I found out the story of 'The Corpse Bride', a Jewish, Russian story, I instantly fell in love and started reading it every day, despite its short length and lack of any real description except a few snippets. Most short stories were written that way, back then.

It was just another usual day.

I woke up from my bed; hearing my old-fashioned alarm clock going off, and slammed my fist into it, only to realize the silver clock was battery operated and was easy to turn off..

"Damn." I groggily muttered humorlessly. "I'm gonna need a new clock."

I pushed the covers off myself, then rolled out of bed, nearly falling to the ground.

My coordination was never that great when I first woke up.

I took my shower and started the day.

I didn't particularly care this day about what I wore, so I just picked a plain, short-sleeve green T shirt and a pair of blue jeans that had been pretty worn over the years, and then, checking on my jet-black spiked hair once more, I set out.

I thought it'd be humorous to reenact the story I read, place a ring on a tree branch for kicks and then dance around it saying my wedding vowels.

It was just a stupid story told by superstitious people who were dead now and forgotten to history, and probably not even known in their homeland.

So I set off into the woods.

I walked for quite sometime until I finally saw an odd-shaped tree sticking out if the ground, and so I approached it and stood in front of it.

Strange enough, it looked like a bony finger, just like in the story.

So I placed the gold band I had bought a few years back for my then fiancée, and placed it on the stick, cracking up at what I was doing, and then said my vowels.

Once my vowels were over, I felt the ground begin to rumble and the Earth began to split; the bony hand raising up while I hesitantly took a few steps back; stunned at what I was seeing.

This couldn't be.

It was just a story.

It was just a story told to scare kids and make them behave so they wouldn't be running amok like little demons.

Even though I kept telling myself this was all just a story, I couldn't deny what I was seeing with my own, two, black eyes.

In only moments, a figure was standing in front of me.

It was a woman.

She was about an inch shorter than me; I was five foot ten.

She had long, dark blue hair, expressionless, wide eyes, violet eyes.

She was dressed in a tattered, moth-bitten, white wedding dress that showed off some of her bosoms, and had one arm, her left, which had decomposing flesh on it, and one ark, her right, which was nothing but pure bone.

"I heard every word...And...I do.."

When I heard this, I think I fell backwards.

I scurried away from her, backing away on my hands and knees in reverse, terrified of the beautiful abomination that was...The Corpse Bride.

"Who are you?" I asked, spooked.

"Rosa. Your bride." She a answered.

I was too terrified to even speak.

"So," she tipped her head to the side; her violet eyes still blank, devoid of emotion, "you too, you do not love me, either."

I swallowed; staring at her with wide eyes, and although my mouth was open, no words would flow through them, and so I just sat there staring like an idiot, at a loss for words.

A glint of regret and pity coursed through my face, and I felt my face go pale, just as it did the first time I had seen her face to face.

I rose up from the ground.

"Rosa!" I quickly spat out; extending my left arm out.

"It's fine..."

She soundlessly whispered, making it more than obvious it was anything BUT fine.

She started to walk away.

"I couldn't find any real love when I was alive...So why would finding it when I'm dead be any different."

"Stop!" I commanded.

"Yes?" She turned to look at me.

I walked towards her; my feet crunching on dead, fallen leaves and old withered sticks, crunching them beneath my walk.

I stopped once I was in front of her, and she just stared at me; her soulless eyes making it impossible to tell what she was thinking at that very moment.

I bit my lip.

I felt pity for her.

I felt bad that everyone she had fallen in love with had hurt her.

She was murdered for pity's sake.

And here I was denying her, ME! Who swore on her hand, her finger, with that band, that I'd be her loving husband and stick to her, showing her unconditional, limitless love at all times.

I took off her tattered, raggedy, moth-eaten wedding dress.

Beneath it she was wearing a shift. It almost looked like a second dress, but it was in fact underwear.

She watched me silently; her face still as ever, but her emotionless eyes watched.

Once she was fully naked; I gazed upon her body.

She really was something from her time.

A true, ancient beauty.

Her body was so small and delicate looking, such as you'd expect from a woman around her time.

Her body was perfectly slender, even if it was starting to decompose from all the long and harsh, unforgiving years that had passed.

Her sweet breasts weren't very large, but they were perfectly round and ample.

Not exactly bumps, but not exactly as big as her head, either.

Her tender nipples were large, but were darker than her blue skin.

Her pussy was still in good shape, plump, ripe looking lips, but it was blue like the rest of her body, and there was a small toft of hair above her lady lips.

The flesh around her neck was slowly tearing off, and beneath it, I could see her neck bone sticking out.

There was a small hole above her nipple as well, where tissue was rotting, just like her neck and her left cheek.

Bone being exposed.

It even looked like her belly button was missing, and there was a large hole, showing her left ribs; her bones.

But I think the most part that caught my eye before any of this was: Even though her lips were intact, her teeth were showing from where flesh had rotted off or had been cut off; flesh which should have it covered up, to hide the inside of her mouth, it was gone.

I steeled myself mentally, and, placing my hands over my shirt, pulling it over my shoulders and neck, and then my head, I kissed her blue, lacerated lips.

I felt my eyes widen, and a feeling of disgust I had never quite experienced in my life; my stomach churning when I actually tasted her inside my mouth.

She tasted like death.

She tasted like years of rotting decay, like what I imagined that maggots would taste like.

It was the most foul and indescribable taste I had ever had the displeasure of experiencing.

But she was my wife, now.

She loved me.

And I wanted to show her, even though she had been wronged in the past, that I still cared.

I wanted to be the one to take away her pain; make her happy again.

Rosa started to work her lips against mine; kissing me while her icy, dead, warmth-less hands gently touched my chest; stroking up and down on my pectorals in content.

I resisted the overwhelming urge to pull my lips apart, and just stood there, kissing the corpse bride.

My hands wandered down to my belt.

I unbuckled it and let it fall to the ground.

I unzipped my jeans; sliding them down my legs, and lastly...I removed my boxers, freeing my manhood.

I was surprised at how turned on I was by not only kissing her, but by looking at her naked, rotting body.

My dick was as hard as a rock; blood causing the head to stand full, red, and ready to penetrate and rip her dead pussy.

"Take me." She murmured into my mouth, in the sweetest, softest and most delicate voice I had ever heard.

I softly pushed her into the dead ground, with myself on top of her, and our kiss continued.

I felt her right hand, her bony hand, travel at a slow pace towards my face; her bony fingers lovingly caressing my cheek while she closed her cold, soulless eyes.

I steeled myself mentally once more, then did it.

I eased the head of my now erect, red, hot dick into her soft, little wet folds, and exhaled into her mouth.

Rosa let out a semi-loud moan into my mouth, and kissed me with more passion than the slow and relaxed pace she had been showing me thus far. She must have been waiting centuries to feel the loving touch of a man's lips, with how needy and desperate her kiss became.

Even dead, she felt like any living woman.

I matched her fervor, and forced the taste of death out of my mind, forcing my mind to only focus on her walls that had were tightening as I forced the rest of my length into her.

I sent one thrust into her, and she moaned again, right into my mouth.

I pushed my chest against her cold breasts, and felt her nipples going slightly erect upon touching mine.

I sent another thrust into her, and she let both of her arms travel to my back, and created a ring around me, so she could hold on for support.

Our kissing continued.

I pulled my lips apart. I wasn't sure about her, since she was undead, but I, myself, I couldn't survive without any air.

Her taste lingered in my mouth as I tried to catch my breath.

"Your penis," she gasped loud, "your penis is inside me.."

Her lips opened; allowing another sweet, ear-pleasing moan to pass through them when I pushed back into her again.

"I've never had a man inside me..."

She cooed; holding onto me while I pushed in and out of her again.

"It feels...Wonderful. Unlike anything I've ever felt before."

She pulled me closer, and I felt myself going in, digging deeper into her cavern.

"My darling husband.." She mewed.

I didn't say anything. I merely focused on her, of filling her with pleasure, and making the emptiness she felt for so long, vanish, and replace it with wholeness.

She started to move with my thrusts, holding tightly onto my back while I worked myself inside and outside of her freezing cunt.

"Mmm...My love.." She breathed softly; the pleasure building in her tone.

The seconds ticked by, and by now my thrusts were growing in both speed and power.

Rosa's eyes opened, and she stared at my face, for once, an actual smile seeming to spread across her blue cheeks.

"J--Jess!" She cried out.

I could hear my growing respiratory with each thrust and, and by now, I was dripping sweat down both my forehead and chest. Some of it even landed on Rosa's pulse-less stomach.

"Yes, yes!" Her voice grew more shrill.

She pulled my face down for another kiss, and breathing shallowly into her mouth, I obliged and returned her loving kiss with equal passion and fervor.

I grew more aggressive with my thrusts; no longer was I being gentle, that point had passed.

My hips were bucking briskly with each powerful, rough thrust I sent into her.

I wanted to be the last thing she'd be thinking about; I wanted to be the one to fulfill her, where others had not.

I found myself pulling her body back and forth with my aggressive pounding, but she was still holding onto me; already braced.

Her heavy volume nearly echoed inside my mouth, and I could feel vibrations when she let out her sharp moans.

We kissed hard, and I found myself trying to bury myself inside of her mouth.

As disgusting as her breath was, I found that I had became addicted to her kisses.

I kissed her for as long as I could, but then I pulled my lips apart, coming back for air.

"I'm gonna come soon.."

I forced out through my desperate mouth; my words coming out as a heavy, desperate breath.

"Fill me." Her smile stretched.

"Show me I'm yours only."

It was odd how calm she was when she spoke to me. I mean, here I was, practically impaling her body, and she was just as calm and collected as possible with her words.

"Y--you feel...s-so good."

I panted, my breathing deepening even further.

"Please.." She pleaded; her tone lightening drastically; soft as velvet, "come inside me; fill me with your love, my darling."

I grew more savage with my thrusts; jamming in and out of my sweet wife, and bucking my hips even wilder; knowing that I was only moments away from spilling all over the inside of her needing bud.

Rosa just cried louder; her sounds of pleasure at their most highest and powerful in terms of volume.

"Ahh! Yes, my darling!" She cried; intense pleasure seeping through her tone.

Her continuous screaming drove away a flock of blackbirds as well as an old brown old, causing the trees around us to rustle and drop green leaves.

"YES!" Her voice burst.

"I--can't..." I gasped, fighting for breath.

I couldn't last any longer.

Breathless and knowing that I had reached my peak, although I was wanting to last longer, for her, I came.

I came hard inside her; harder than I think I had ever came before in my entire sex life.

Rosa looked at me in shock, but her beautiful, irresistible beaming smile masked her surprise.

My dick exploded; shooting repeating blasts inside of my wife, shot, after shot until I was finally emptied out.

She came as well

Rosa cried out, squirting all around me; her come mixing with mine.

I pulled myself out of her, surprised to find out that I was still just as hard as I was when we starting to engage in our kiss.

"You're still..Hard." She shyly stated.

I ran a soft hand along the corners of her cheek; creating a lazy pattern that didn't exactly go anywhere, just circling her cheek; adding warmth to her frigid, blue, decomposing flesh.

Rosa kissed my hand.

She rose up slightly, then got in front of me, lowering her round butt towards my cock.

I watched; anticipation coursing through my veins, and sexual desire raging deep inside me even more brighter and more stronger than before.

She took my cock, guiding it with her hand, into her blue, hairy pussy, and pushed it in, deep.

A sharp, splitting gasp escaped her lips as she sat down on me; but then her attractive lips rounded into a growing beam.

"You feel so good, my love."

She purred; her voice tender and as soft as silk.

She gently grounded herself into me; her dainty little hands grabbing onto my waist to steady herself.

I reached my hands up, and filled my hands up with one of each of her medium sized bosoms; rubbing them softly in my hands.

This withdrew a soft gasp, and an even softer and more alluring, moan.

Her breasts were just as cold as the rest of her body.

It was like touching two medium sized snowballs...And yet, despite being so cold and devoid of heat, they were soft to the touch; squishy in my hands.

I ran my fingers over her aching nipples; brushing them lightly with the tips of my fingers, causing them to grow hard, erect.

Rosa whimpered quietly, then, tightening her muscles on me, started to ride.

I felt bad that she never had her virginity taken from her. I wasn't even sure if that's what I was doing, was it still considered that? She wasn't exactly still human.

And she didn't bleed when I penetrated her, which would be the sign that I had popped her cherry, and taken her virginity.

But at least she was finally getting to experience what she never did.

But was it really pity?

Was pity the true reason I was willing to engage into sexual intercourse with her? I was...Starting to wonder now.

Rosa's breasts smacked against my hands with her slow, controlled movements, with each of her bounces.

I think she was nervous, and was trying to adjust to riding on a man for the first time.

"Ooh..." Her tone was soft.

Her smile was expanding upon her face, moans flowing forth from her lips while she bounced herself up and down on me, taking me deeper into her sex.

It was so odd.

Rosa was so innocent. She was different from most girls I'd dated.

She wasn't cussing, nor was she being physical, she really did make it clear that this was her first time doing any of this before.

Her manners made it clear she truly was from a different time.

She was indeed more of lady than most modern women.

"Oh..." She murmured softly again; pushing her hips back onto me.

I squeezed her breasts in my hands, and Rosa let out a loud, piercing yell that was nothing short of pure pleasure.

"My breasts." Her words trailed off.

"I never knew having them touched...Could feel...so divine."

I just smiled at her words and her reaction to having sex.

She seemed to enjoy me playing with her boobs, so I rubbed harder on them, playing with both nipple and flesh.

Her sounds of pleasure only furthered by this, even if she was still staying remarkably quiet as far as the tone and volume of her heavenly moans were concerned.

"Your penis is so hard, my darling."

She pushed herself further into me.

She bounced back up into the air, then coming back down, only to bounce back up again.

"Oh, my love..." She fought a gasp.

I pushed against her nipples; my thumbs gently pushing them around in circles, enhancing Rosa's sexual experience, and bring forth yet more soft moans.

I let go of them, and took her hands into my own.

After moments passed, Rosa had finally seemed to let go of her nervousness, and she was no longer restricting herself to slow and mellow love-making, but was actually starting to become rougher; freeing herself, and allowing herself enjoyment.

"Oh, yes!" She said, her moans louder, no longer soft murmurs.

Smack, smack, smack.

Rosa bounced up and down harder on me; her boobs bouncing quicker, flapping with her movements.

I found my breathing intensifying, and I increased my grip on her hands; focusing my eyes on her face which was filled with immense pleasure.

Grinding herself over my cock, Rosa purred.

"Ooooh! Oh, oh, oooh!"

She leaned down and let her hips do the work while she engaged into a heated kiss with me, ardently kissing my lips with her medium, lacerated, blue lips.

I returned her kiss; gently stroking her palms with my fingers while we did so.

She pulled her lips away, then went back to bouncing on me.

She bounced up, then came back down, but much harder then before, taking me by surprise, and actually moving my body back and forth with the amount of energy she was using.

"R--Rosa!"

I fought through heaving breaths, almost, but not quite, moaning her name.

"M--my darling, d-d-darling husband! Ah!"

I released one of her hands, and let it wander towards her clit, rubbing on it with my thumb.

This drove her mad with pleasure.

Rosa grew more aggressive; her breasts flapping quick back and forth off her chest with each quick bounce she made on my cock.

'Bap, bap, bap'; the sound of wet flesh hitting wet flesh filled my ears.

She was screaming, screaming a lot louder than I expected her attractive, soft, gentle voice could muster, and she was screaming my name, saying it over, and over and over again while she pounded down on me with every bit of fury.

"Oh, OOOOH!" She grew louder.

"I--I feel it." She cried. "I'm coming."

Just as she announced that, as I fought for air, I felt myself releasing inside her yet again.

Spurt after spurt, I filled my beautiful corpse bride up with hot semen, feeling sweet relief.

She lost herself to pleasure, and just pounded away on my organ; screaming and yelling without pause.

"J--JESS! DARLING! AAHHH!"

She held me hard; her body twisting and turning; her back arching, and her muscles contracting, until finally, letting out the loudest scream she had allowed to escape to freedom yet, she came all over me; mixing our juices again.

She looked at me with her soulless eyes; her lips curving upward to form a smile, and climbing off my flaccid rod, she threw herself into my body, cuddling me and pushing her breasts against me.

"I love you. I love you so much.

I'll be a great wife to you, I promise."

She swore against my chest; resting her head against me and causing a battle between heat and cold while we lay naked in the woods.

DrSpidey
DrSpidey
105 Followers
12