The Correction of Debbie Donovan Ch. 03-05

Story Info
Debbie gets punished and learns some rules.
4.9k words
4.43
21.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
310 Followers

Chapter Three: Lezzy

Debbie:

I was shaking all over, and I could feel the sweat building up in my armpits and along my forehead. My pussy was very wet, and I'm sure I would have smelled it too, except that I was overwhelmed by the odor of hot, wet skin and expensive perfume rising up from Miss Steeple's bosom.

I was scared, but mostly I was very excited and very aroused. My skin stung on my upper thighs and my bum, but they hadn't really hurt me at all; not nearly as bad as I had been punished in the past. But I was worried. I was starting to think that Mrs Hammersmith was crazy, even dangerous, and I didn't know if Mr Hammersmith could control her.

Much stronger than the fear, was the dirty desire that was overwhelming me. The feel of Miss Steeple's big, warm breasts rubbing against me, her rough hand on my bum... inside... my panties, was making my knees weak. And all this nakedness; Miss Steeple's curvy body, Mr Hammersmith's hard, muscled chest and thighs, Mrs Hammersmith's flawless white shoulders, was almost too much for me to stand.

And then there was the sound of Mrs Hammersmith slurping and sucking his cock, putting it...in her mouth. That had my nipples aching, and my pussy twitching.

I knew that if I could just get a couple of fingers up into my naughty place, if...someone... would just touch me there, I would have had an orgasm. I wanted it, I wanted it ...soooo... badly I was ready to beg for it. I really was a slut, just like they said. These people knew me, they could see right into my wicked heart, and I couldn't wait to find out what they were going to do about it.

Miss Steeple took me by the shoulders and turned me around. I could still hear the slurping sounds, and I couldn't stop myself from having a quick look. In a flash I saw Mrs. Hammersmith's red bangs bouncing as she took that big, thick staff into her delicate mouth. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, and her beautiful, piercing blue eyeswere looking straight up at me.

"She peeked, the disobedient little slut!" she exclaimed, and went back to sucking.

I had slammed my eyes shut, but it was too late. I'd been caught, and I got two swift slaps from the crop on across my buttocks.

"That will get you...real ...punishment, you wicked girl; five demerit points!" Miss Steeple growled in my ear.

I didn't have time to worry about what demerit points, or "real" punishment was, or anything else for that matter. Miss Steeple shoved me down, pushing my pussy against Mr Hammersmith's knee. I was laid out across his lap and onto the couch where Mrs Hammersmith was sitting. With my face turned, I could feel her warm thighs and smell her lilac scented pussy. My arms were pulled up over my head and I left them there.

"You may open your eyes, but don't move a muscle," Miss Steeple instructed.

I opened my eyes and all I could see was Mrs Hammersmith's puffy slit topped by a trimmed forest of golden pubes, all framed by the stiff white material of her girdle.

"And no licking unless I tell you to," Mrs Hammersmith said and crushed my head down against her thigh.

"Yes My Lady," I replied, very disturbed by the thought.

I had never imagined something as nasty as licking another woman's pussy, but now that she said it, I found that I wanted to lick it very much. It smelled so divine, and looked so tasty, that I wanted to get my tongue right up in there. Her bush looked so lovely that I just wanted to bury my face in it. I realized then, that I was a lezzy as well as a slut.

Mr Hammersmith's big, hard hand came down on my bum and I jerked, more from surprise than pain, "This will never do," he said pulling at the waist of my panties.

He yanked them down as far as they would go, which was only just past my cheeks and a few inches down my thigh where my garter straps and nylons stopped them.

"Panties must always be wornover the garter belt so they can be removed quickly," he said and he slapped my exposed cheeks a couple of times.

"Yes Master," I said quickly, eager to show that I would do anything I was told.

"That's five more demerit points Miss Steeple, so that she understands how important it is to have her ass ready for my attention," he said.

I felt him grip my panties and tear them. He was ripped them off of me, his hand forcing my hips up so that they could be pulled away from my wet pussy. I tried to move my hands to stop him, but Mrs Hammersmith was holding them down.

"My panties," I protested, "I can't go home without panties!"

"Stupid girl, you'll have a new pair before you leave," Mrs Hammersmith said as she eased the pressure on my arms and slid her hips down on the couch so that her pussy was only an inch from my nose.

"Yes, My Lady, thank you, My Lady," I said licking my lips.

Some juice leaked out of my pussy as I felt Mr Hammersmith trace his fingers lightly around my naked cheeks. He gave them a short sharp slap. "Spread your legs," he commanded.

"Yes master," I replied and spread my legs until he told me to stop.

I was embarrassed that my pussy was getting his leg all wet, but I was too far gone with desire to do anything other thanexactly what I was told, and hope I would get a reward.

He started to spank me, slapping hard, then grabbing my ass cheeks firmly and squeezing them, crushing my clit down against his knee. I could feel his hard cock against my side just below the brassiere line as he moved. With each slap and grab, he moved his fingers closer to my pussy lips and I couldn't keep still, I squirmed and tried to push my pussy back onto his hand, but he wouldn't let me.

"What are you Debbie?" he asked.

"I'm a little thief master; a slut. I'm a naughty little slut," I replied moaning.

"And whose slut are you?"

"Your slut master, I'myour little slut. Oh please master stick your fingers in me."

He slapped me hard, "You haven't earned that, Debbie," he said and I moaned.

"Little slut," Mrs Hammersmith said and shoved my nose right into the top of her slit.

"Help me out here Miss Steeple," Mr Hammersmith said, and then I felt Miss Steeple's hand come slapping down hard on my bum from the other side.

I gasped as Mr Hammersmith ran his thumb along my slit, pressing it in just a little, and then he working his hand up to my clit. He started rubbing it.

I groaned and started to hump his hand wildly. "Oh sir, oh sir," I cried until Mrs Hammersmith shut me up by grabbing the back of my head and pushing my whole face into her pussy.

The spanking, the face full of pussy, the overwhelming scent, and the fantastic pressure on my clit was too much. I cried out in a muffled voice, and began to spasm as the waves of orgasm swept over me. I was in heaven.

I gushed all over Mr Hammersmith's leg, and screamed into Mrs Hammersmith's pussy. I totally lost my mind, and completely disappeared into a world of dreamy pleasure. I had never... ever... felt anything even... close... to that before, and it was a long time before I realized that the rubbing and the spanking had stopped and that my face was free.

I lay limp on Mr Hammersmith's lap panting and moaning until I let out a long, helpless, and thankful sigh.

"That was a good one wasn't it?" Mrs Hammersmith said.

"Yes My Lady," I replied trying to keep my eyes open.

"Come on, up you get little slut," Miss Steeple said gently taking me by the hand and helping me to stand on my shaky legs.

It took me a moment, and then I opened my eyes. Looking down, I saw Mrs Hammersmith with her head in Mr Hammersmith's lap licking his incredibly big cock from top to balls.

"What do you say?" Miss Steeple asked giving me a slap on my naughty wet bottom.

"Thank you Master, thank you My Lady, thank you Mistress," I said earnestly, leaning against Miss Steeple.

"You're welcome, little slut," Mrs Hammersmith replied with a big satisfied smirk as she continued to lick her husband's cock.

"You did well Debbie," Mr Hammersmith said. "A very good first effort."

I could feel myself blush over my entire body at his praise.

Miss Steeple put her mouth close to my ear and said softly, "if you keep up like this you will have a very happy life ahead of you, Debbie. Now gather up your things."

Chapter Four: The Rules

I followed Miss Steeple's stately, naked bottom down the hall and down a short flight of steps, feeling the breeze on my naked bum as we walked briskly.

She took me to a very large bedroom, about four times the size of the one I shared with my sister at home. It had a queen size bed, a large dresser, end tables, even a proper dressing table, and a long closet with mirrored doors which was something I had never seen before. There was a big, high window on one wall with a desk and chair in front of it, and an easy chair and an ottoman across from it.

"This will be you room while you are staying here," Miss Steeple said.

My mouth dropped open. "Just for me?" I asked.

"Yes, just for you."

"Honestly?"

Miss Steeple gave me a swat on my sticky bum. "Don't say foolish things girl. If I tell you something, it is true, no matter how fantastic it might seem. Don't youever question me or anyone else in this household again."

"Yes mistress," I replied feeling a sudden rush of excitement."All this, all for me!" I thought.

"Now put your things on the bed and come and help me undress."

She slipped off her high heels, put her foot up on a low, leather, seat-couch thing that ran along the bottom of the bed. I quickly placed my clothes on the beautiful bedspread and went over to her.

"My stockings," she said impatiently. "If you have never undressed another woman, at least you must have undressed yourself at some time."

I bent down, unsnapped her stockings one at a time, rolled them down her shapely legs, and tossed them onto the bed. I could see that her pussy lips, inside her thick, well-trimmed, bush were all puffy, and that she too had lots of juice on her thighs. I don't know why, but it thrilled me.

I had never undressed another woman, or even another girl. She turned her hips towards me, and it took me a second before I figured out that she wanted me to pull down the zipper of her black half girdle, which I did. She put her foot back on the floor. I got down on my knees, pulled the girdle down her legs and she stepped out of it.

She stood naked in front of me, hands on her hips, proud of her lush, slightly brown body with its very large breasts and curvy hips. She raised an eyebrow. "Well I'm not going to undress you."

"Oh," I said, I hadn't even thought of me getting undressed.

I turned around and reached behind my back to unhook my brassier. She smacked me so hard on my bum that I had to take a couple of steps forward to keep from falling down.

"Don't youever turn your back to me, or anyone else in this household, unless you are told to do so, you naughty slut," she said very sharply.

"Sorry, mistress," I replied turning around at once.

I shrugged out of my brassiere, and stood holding it with my arms half covering my naked breasts which was kind of silly since my pussy was completely exposed. She snatched the brassiere from my hand, threw it onto the bed, and then slapped me across the face. It wasn't very hard, but it came as a shock because it was the first time she'd struck my face, and it reminded me that I was still in a lot of trouble.

"Stand straight, hands behind your back!" she commanded, and when I did so she grabbed both of my breasts and squeezed them really hard and pinched my nipples.

She put her face close to mine. "In public you will always behave as a perfect, modest young lady, you'll get some more training in that, but in private there is no shyness. You have a very good body. It's nothing to be ashamed of, on the contrary, it gives your master and lady pleasure, so it is something to be grateful for."

She grabbed my face with one hand and squeezed my mouth together, they really liked doing that to me for some reason.

"Your body belongs to this household and we will use it in any way we see fit. Now bend over, lean down so that your hands rest on the cupboard seat, yes like that, stick you bum out more. There, now do... not... move."

I waited in that exposed position, knowing what was coming. I heard a drawer open and close, and then the now familiar whistle of a riding crop cutting the air. "We had better get a few rules very clear right now," she said sternly.

"One!" She gave me five very hard strokes, the hardest I had gotten so far that night.

"Your body belongs to this household and we will use it however...we ...see fit. You will not hide it or cover it in any way unless told to do so. Do you understand?"

I felt like making a meek and quiet response but I knew that would make it worse, so I said loudly, "Yes, Mistress."

She tapped my pussy with the leather thong at the end of the crop in a very threatening way. In all of the beatings in my life I had never been struck anywhere besides my face, bottom and upper thighs. I was starting to get horny again.

"Repeat what I said," Miss Steeple growled and tapped my pussy harder.

"Ahhh, my body belongs to the household and I can never hide or cover it without permission," I replied quickly but uncertainly.

That brought on three more sharp blows that made me wince. "Repeat... exactly... what I said!"

"Ahhh, I can't remember mistress," I replied, shutting my eyes tight against the pain I knew would follow.

Three more sharp blows, she was moving them around over my butt cheeks and upper thighs, still it was starting to really sting, and I had to lift a foot off the ground and bend a little against the pain. "Listen carefully," she said and repeated herself. "Now say it!"

"My body belongs to this household and you will use it however you see fit. I will not hide it or cover it in any way unless told to do so," I said in a breathless rush and squeezed my eyes shut again.

"Good," she said rubbing the thong along my pussy lips to my sweet spot. "Listen carefully now slut," she said in a low voice. She gave me five more strokes, and I had to ignore the pain to concentrate on what she was saying.

"Two! You will keep your body clean, and will not bruise, blemish, change, or harm it in any way. Repeat!"

"I will keep my body clean, and will not bruise, blemish, change, or harm it in any way."

"Good, spread your legs." She moved up beside me, and with her bare hand traced the curve of my bum cheeks, ran a finger along my slit and toyed with the button at the top.

"You're getting wet, very good little slut, very good."

"Thank you Mistress," I said. My breath was ragged from holding that humiliating position and awaiting for the next blow.

She reached up, grabbed my dangling breasts and squeezed them hard, pinching the nipples really hard too.

"Three! No man or boy will see the private parts of your body, and no man or boy will touch you in any way. Repeat!"

That one was easy and when I had repeated it, she rubbed my bum and pussy again, running her fingers along my slit and parting it slightly, but not pushing inside. I moaned, and it was all I could do not tobeg her to finger me.

Suddenly she took my love button between her thumb and forefinger and pinched it really hard, and held it. I let out a surprised squeal, and started panting. The experience of the pleasure and the pain at the same time was troubling, and I would have had an orgasm if I weren't trying so hard to listen to what she was saying.

"Four! You will not play with your pussy without permission. You will never have an orgasm without permission. Repeat!"

"I will never play with my pussy without permission. I will never have an orgasm without permission."

"Good, make sure your remember that you little slut. If you abuse yourself, believe me, I will know," she said, and gave my poor clit a last hard twist.

Whack! We were back to the crop. I stifled yelp of surprise. Five more times it came down, and I was beginning to worry that it might leave a mark that someone might accidentally see.

"Five! You will always doeverything you are told to doimmediately without question or complaint. Repeat!"

"I will always doeverything I am told to doimmediately without question or complaint." I replied.

"Good, now stand up straight and face me."

I straightened with a grateful groan, and just managed to stop myself from rubbing my burning butt, forcing my hands to be still behind my back. She was watching me, and I felt a thrill of pleasure when she nodded in approval.

"Remember those rules well.Memorize them. You will be made to repeat them frequently until we are sure that you have them locked in your head, and youmust obey them or you will be sternly punished."

"Yes mistress," I replied determined not to let them down.

Chapter Five: Cleanliness

Miss Steeple:

I led the temporarily chastened girl into the bathroom. I say temporarily because I knew her kind, and I knew that she would continue to rebel and make mischief for a long time yet. She had a spirit that longed to be mastered, but not without a fight.

All of the bathrooms at Silvermill were of a special, custom design, even the smaller guest bedrooms like the one that Debbie was to occupy. We went first to the double sinks below the eight foot long mirror, I gave her a new toothbrush and we brushed our teeth. I took her to the shower stall, which was eight feet long and four feet wide with shower heads at each end. At the far end from where the glass doors slid open three was a built-in bench with a cupboard below, all of this, of course in the finest Italian marble.

"Cleanliness is a fetish in this household," I declared.

I left her standing on the threshold while I turned on the water at both ends and adjusted them to the correct, very hot, temperature. I turned and looked at her sternly, and said as deadpan as I could.

"You will be fanatical about keeping your private parts clean just like the rest of us, something you will come to appreciate when you realize how much time you are going to spend with your tongue up our bums."

I could barely keep a straight face watching her sleepy eyes shoot open, and her pretty, naughty mouth drop. She was going to be in for a lot of surprises.

"We keepourselves clean," I went on, dragging her into the shower, ignoring her little scream when the water hit the parts of her body that I had recently reddened, "but whenever possible, we clean each other, it allows us to be far more thorough." I put my mouth close to her ear so she could hear me over the high pressure cascading of the water. "I will do you, then you will do exactly the same to me."

"Yes Mistress," I could barely hear her, but I could see her nod emphatically.

I placed her firmly in position against the wall; arms extended, back at a forty degree angle, legs straight down from there, just past shoulder width apart, then paused for a moment to look her over. Although we had just completed a bit of an orgy, and I had administered her some well-deserved punishment, I hadn't taken a thorough look at her. I have to admit, that even now, I cannot keep full control of myself once The Master's cock comes out.

She looked good. Her color was a nice white, her skin was very clear for a girl her age. She was well built, fit, but not thin or athletic, a healthy girl with good sized, well-formed breasts, hips, and ass.

"True knowledge comes from touch," I said to myself as I poured liquid soap down her neck and let it run onto her water-sheened back.

I started washing, and feeling, getting my fingers into her muscles. Neck and shoulders first, very satisfactory, strong, and well-shaped. She didn't flinch at all at my firm probing, or at my loins pressing firmly against her bum as I worked at her from behind. There was some acne on her back, but not much. We had good products from Mr Hammersmith's pharmaceutical company that would take care of it quickly.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
310 Followers
12