The Correction of Debbie Donovan Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Mr Hammersmith restores order to his household.
3.6k words
4.37
26.1k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
309 Followers

Chapter Eight: Dianne

"What the devil is going on?" I shouted.

It wasn't anger, although people often misjudge my outbursts as such, no it was pure shock. As far as I knew, Tom had not even returned from his latest adventure. No one had toldme he was back. Whydidn't anyone tell me? What were they trying to hide? And then to happen upon such a scene.

From the doorway I could see only Tom's back, he was still mostly dressed, but his pants had been pulled down past his hard butt cheeks which clenched as he made the oh-so-familiar thrusts. I couldn't see Miss Steeple, but I heard her. I knew her low moans very well, and I knew the smell of her in heat. There was no mistaking that; the room was awash with her pungent stinging lust. So I knew it had to be her bent over the desk, and from the tilt of my husband's thrusts, I also knew she was getting it up the ass, just the way she liked it, the scheming little bitch.

Even more disturbing was the sight of my new petmy new pet, the little local slut, nearly naked, kissing Tom passionately, and thrusting out her impertinent little cunt for him tofinger! She wasn't even partly broken in yet, not trained at all. It was far too early for the little whore to be getting such favors from the master of the house.

Of course, Tom could do whatever he desired in his household, or anywhere else for that matter. He owed me no explanations, required no permission from me. He did as he pleased, however, it was his kind and considerate manner, his loving way, to always keep me informed of what was going on; he certainly knew how my life hung every moment upon him. It seemed unusually cruel not to have said anything to me, and it made me scared and suspicious, not of him, but of the two rutting females now occupying his full attention.

I had shouted, yet no one seemed to have noticed. The girl's eyes remained closed, her face transported with passionate joy. Miss Steeple kept up her Sodomite humping, back and forth on my man's lovely cock.

I strode into the room, trying to contain my shock and hurt which had flashed into fury at being ignored.

"What have I done to deserve this?!" I demanded, stopping a few feet away from their entangled bodies, and a little to the side.

Tom slowly removed his mouth from the little minx who was now staring up at me with gratifying, wide-eyed fear. He gave Nancy's ample butt cheeks a good slap, slowly withdrew from her greedy ass, and then turned to face me. The other females remained rock still, frozen with apprehension, and with good reason, for when he turned his face upon me it was as dark as a thundercloud.

"I beg your pardon, Dianne. What did you say?" he asked in a quiet and steely voice that sent shivers through my entire body and started my pussy swelling instantly. Another man might have looked awkward like that, trousers down past his ass, shirt tails out, but he looked entirely confident and at ease. Of course, few men have known the kind of power he possesses, and very few would have such a magnificent, thick, nine-inch rod thrusting out before them.

"I...ah...didn't know you were home, husband. How can I greet you properly when no one tells me that you are home?"

He took a single stride, grabbed the front of my dress and hauled me up against his chest. In my four-inch heels, my eyes were only a couple of inches below his, but I had a sense of being looked down upon from a great height.

"My comings and goings are my own affair, woman," he snarled, and with one big, powerful hand holding me firmly by the back of the neck, he grabbed the front of my dress and tore it all the way down to my waist.

"I was...surprised to see you... so well cared for," I managed to snap, foolishly giving reign to my anger and growing lust, pushing him with my proud behavior. It was lucky for me that he knew how to handle me.

"Get your head straight, woman!" he growled and slapped me across the face, not very hard, not as hard as I deserved, but enough to sting and bring tears to my eyes, enough to still my foolish tongue, if not my restless mind. "We'll put your silly mouth to better use," he added.

Then, grabbing my hair, he pushed me down onto my knees, shoving my back against the desk between his other two whores. On one side, my face pressed against Miss Steeple's hot thigh right at stocking-top level, on the other, I found myself staring directly into Debbie's impressive, and still unruly bush. The smell of them both, of their intense arousal, mingling with Tom's strong, familiar scent set my pussy dripping onto the carpet. I gratefully accepted his cock as he shoved it into my mouth, and I began sucking it hard. "Ha! I have his attention now!I have his cock, you sluts!" I thought.

He pounded me, driving his thick shaft down my throat, but that was no problem. I have spent years with his cock, I dare call itmy cock, down there. I can breathe through my nose. I can breathe through my fucking ears if I have to; I sucked and slurped at the underside of his cock, savoring the taste of him, licking off all trace of Miss Steeple's loose ass. Of course, I kept my eyes open, looking up at him as any dutiful wife should do.

He had stripped off his shirt and tossed it aside, and his chest and flat belly dripped glorious sweat down onto me. Above that, I could see his hands crushing the little slut's big tits, and beside me, I could see his talented fingers toying with her slit. I could smell it and I could even hear it squish as he rubbed her soaking lips. Juices stained her thighs and the tops of her cheap stockings, and this gave me an additional thrill. I removed my right hand from Toms hard butt, slipped it down the front of my torn, gaping dress, and up through the open bottom of my girdle to find my inflamed pussy.

I couldn't see as well to the other side, but from the rocking of Miss Steeple's naughty ass, I could tell that Tom had his other hand deep in her cunt and was giving her a rough fingering. Why was he doing this? What the hell was going on? Was she being punished or rewarded, and why hadn't I been included either way? Even in the midst of all this meat and scent and heat, even with his thick dick down my throat, my mind, less franticly, but still persistently, spun it's shiny golden gears.

Tom fucks women all the time, his staff, his hard assed Wardonian warriors, as well as many others, and I am not always present, but if I am home, he always includes me. I know it is a joy for him. I know my presence exhilarates and improves any encounter he has. Had that changed?

Unable to stop myself, I pulled my mouth off his cock and shouted to him, part wail, part hiss, "Why do you ignore me so? How have I displeased you? Do you not love me anymore?"

That had a very gratifying effect. He released the other women and pulled me up by the ears to face him. He slapped me again, and then engaged me in a ferocious kiss, his tongue seeming as large as his mighty cock.

"Foolish woman!" he snapped when he released my mouth; "foolish, demanding, whore!"

With a couple of bold strokes he whisked my dress off me, and taking me again by the back of the neck, he pulled me over towards the room's only arm chair. I stumbled along after him, stripped now to just my white girdle and stockings, losing one of my heels along the way. I confess I let out some kind of sound, a growl, a snarl, moan, shout, I know not what, only that it expressed my fierce joy that he was leading me away from the other women, concentrating all of his brute energy upon me. He threw me face first onto the chair.

"You would like some of my cock up your ass, Dianne?" he growled.

"Oh, yes, master," I replied using a term that only leaves my lips when I am very far gone with desire. "I want all of your cock. Shove it inside me. Oh, please, my lord, split me in two."

He pushed my head deep into the cushion and with my knees on the floor, he started whipping my butt cheeks with his hands, very hard, a stinging rain that made me cry out and squirm. "You are a greedy little cunt, Dianne. Do you know that?"

"Yes, master, I know it. I want your cock all to myself!" I shouted, my words muffled.

"Well, you must learn to share, damn you! How many times have I told you?" he shouted, but he stopped slapping. A moment later, I felt his glorious cock slashing into my pussy, all the way in, until his thighs pressed tight against my bum. Then he started slamming me, thrusting in and out, with such force that it took my breath away and stilled my tongue.

"I have business to attend to, far away, and you will not be coming with me," he said firmly in time with his thrusts.

"No, no, master. I'm sorry. Don't punish me so cruelly," I wailed. He didn't always take me with him when he travelled. Sometimes, he took no one at all except his Wardonians, but it was rare, and I usually had plenty to warning.

"This is not about you," he replied.

"Oh no, no. How long will you be gone, my lord?" I cried. I knew there was no changing his mind, no altering his intentions once they were announced. I had learned the hard way over the years that no amount of pleading or crying, no beating of fists, gnashing of teeth, threats, shouts or half-mad wails would ever turn him from his purpose. He did not speak lightly, and he never went back on is word. The more I angered him the longer he would stay away, and for me there was not greater torture than being without him.

"Several days at least," he replied. His voice was as hard as the steel of his cock.

"Days?!" I wailed. It wasn't meant as a protest or a complaint, it was merely raw emotion torn from my undisciplined mouth.

He did not dignify it with a response other than to slap my ass very hard and withdraw his wonderful manhood from me. "Nancy, get over here and lick your mistress's asshole," he commanded. "You, Debbie, come here. Kneel there and be still."

I dared not look up from my submissive position, but I heard their immediate "Yes, master's", and very soon, I felt Nancy's treacherous, but very talented tongue working my rim. The act of submission was appreciated, but my satisfaction was dulled somewhat, knowing it was also a treat for her, the slut.

I heard more slapping, but it must have been Nancy who was getting it, because I felt only her tongue making a very wet mess, preparing me for the honor of more of my husband's attentions.

"Now, get under and do my balls," he said, and I felt her spread my legs wide enough for her to get between them. She would be facing away from me now, ready to lick Tom's big balls once he started pounding me again.

He thrust up my ass very hard, very forcefully, and I screamed out in pain and ecstasy as he reamed open my tight hole. I panted as he made a few long, slow strokes, doing my best to squeeze his thick cock with my ring piece, but at the same time relax my body to handle the waves of physical confusion that washed over me every time he sodomized me.

"Come on, Nancy, work. Work!" I heard him growl as his thrusts began to increase in speed. I smiled.

"Yes, she had better get used to hard work," I thought, for it had occurred to me that the best way to occupy the empty, restless, frustrating hours of Tom's absence would be to firmly re-assert my dominance over her, and that bold, greedy little girl, too.

His foot came up on the chair, pressing down on the side of my face as he began pounding very hard. I stretched out my tongue and licked his arch while making fond whimpers. Then, it was the usual riot in my mind, the explosions of colors, the sizzling of my thoughts until the mighty orgasm took me out of the world completely.

Chapter Nine: A Firm Hand and a Hard Cock

It was just like the way I felt on a roller coaster ride, terrified, excited, breathless, and always on the edge of soaking my panties, and I don't mean with pee. I had been scared stiff when Mr. Hammersmith first came in and I couldn't answer the questions. Then I had been startled to see Miss Steeple getting punished so roughly, thinking that if it could happen to her, what the hell was going to happen to me? But then, he had startedfondling me, and fingering me, and my fear was changed to pure heart-stopping pleasure, and a feeling ofacceptance, suchvalue; it was like nothing I had ever felt before.

And then, Mrs. Hammersmith came bursting in, looking so tall and fierce that I was scared all over again. I was afraid that she was actually going to hurt somebody, probably me, but worse, I was afraid she was going to put a stop to all the fun, ruin this wonderful experience, and maybe put an end to everything.

That was over pretty quickly. Mr. Hammersmith certainly took hold of her with a firm hand, and a hard cock. I can laugh about it now, but at the time, I was scared of him all over again. He had such power, suchmastery of himself, and everybody else. And, he was strong too, much stronger than I had ever realized. I began thinking I must have his age all wrong, too. He couldn't be older than forty, not with such stamina, and such rock hard buns.

He was angrier at Nancy than he was at me, which made me very relieved, although I knew I was going to catch a lot of hell from her later. I felt he had been very nice to me, rough, sure, but that was his way. We kissed with such passion, his hands roamed over my body so eagerly. When I blurted out that I loved him, which was the simple truth, straight from my heart, he didn't laugh or seem disgusted. He didn't tell me I was a fool. No, he kissed me again, and even though he didn't say it, I felt loved and desired...and sure, right on the edge of another outta-sight orgasm.

He left me standing next to the desk when he hauled Mrs. Hammersmith off to the chair, and I stared after him, moaning a little because I had beensoooo close to coming. When he began sodomizing her, I had an unbelievable view of his incredible ass as he thrust in and out of her, and I snuck my right hand down to my clit and rubbed it.

"Hands by your sides, you stupid, worthless girl," Miss Steeple hissed without moving from her position bent over the desk. "You may watch, but don't move, and keep your mouth shut."

"Yes, mistress," I whispered.

When he called us all to him, I was so disappointed he had me sit on the floor and watch, while Miss Steeple licked Mrs. Hammersmith's gorgeous bum hole, and then, she licked the master's huge balls, as they swayed back and forth with his powerful thrusts. At least everyone was too busy to see me playing with myself. As I watched, I saw how crazy the two older women became as they served their master. If they were still mad at each other, or about anything else in the world, they sure had forgotten about it now.

They were moaning and groaning and humping like beautiful, sleek, wild animals, and I longed to be a part of it. Would I ever be a part of that, or was I just supposed to be some kind of servant from now on? Right then, I felt pretty ignored and insignificant, but I remembered how they all spoke to me on the first day, and that gave me hope.

I think Mr. Hammersmith came in his wife's ass, because she gave a sudden little moaning yelp, and he took his incredible staff out of her, and gave some to the eager, licking, sucking Miss Steeple. I didn't think less of these women, seeing them humiliated, out of control, lust crazed and filthy. It made me want to be one of them all the more. It made me feel Iwas one of them.

Our master seemed tireless. He didn't collapse after his mighty orgasm; he hardly paused. He stood back, pulled Miss Steeple up from the floor by her hair, and Mrs. Hammersmith off the chair by one ear, and he made them stand face to face. He pushed them together, his wife's big perky tits against Miss Steeple's big, sloping ones.

"Hug!" he commanded, and they immediately embraced one another around the shoulders. He gave them each a slap on the ass. He was equally strong with both his hands. "Tighter you naughty slatterns, you sloppy, unruly sluts," he added, and they squeezed tighter with their tits mashed together. Mrs. Hammersmith straddled one of Miss Steeples legs so they could be even closer.

I stopped playing with myself, just in case someone looked over at me. I sat rock still, fascinated by what was happening, and not knowing what was going to happen next.

"It seems Miss Steeple has made quite a mess of her face, Dianne. Why don't you help her out by licking all of my cum off her face?" he said in a reasonable tone.

"With pleasure, master," Mrs. Hammersmith answered in a voice that had become very calm and contented.

I felt better about the whole situation as I watched her beautiful little pink tongue swirling, and darting, and lapping all the master's cum from Miss Steeple's face. She paused frequently to swallow it down with a joy that made me terribly jealous. Miss Steeple stood still, but smiled happily through the whole thing.

"Mrs. Hammersmith is my wife, always first in my heart and thoughts; she is the owner and mistress of my household whenever I am away. Her orders are to be obeyed without question. Is that clear, Miss Steeple?" he asked.

"Yes, master," she replied. I think she actually blushed a little from shame at her bad behavior, which I surely didn't understand.

"Miss Steeple is the first of my servants, the manager of my household, and a woman who's skills and knowledge I greatly value; her advice is to be considered judiciously. Is that clear, Dianne?" he asked.

"Yes, my husband," she replied gently, her eyes turning slowly from Miss Steeple to her husband and then back again.

"Her loyalty to this household is unquestionable. You should never doubt her, but should keep her close to you, close to your heart, and demonstrate your trust and affection at every opportunity," he said.

"Yes, my husband," she replied, keeping her eyes on the older woman.

"Now kiss properly," he said.

They did as they were told, first tentatively, and then passionately, hands gripping each other by the back of the neck and head. They really went at it, and for a long time, either they were really loving one another, or they were trying hard to impress Mr. Hammersmith. I had long enough to feel a little sorry for myself. It was all about them; they probably had forgotten about me. I might have put on a pout, but I didn't dare. I'm notthat bold.

In the end, Mr. Hammersmith had to break it up. He made them strip him naked. I couldn't believe how hard his cock was. He sat down in the big armchair, and ordered them each to perch on one of its wide, plush arms. Mrs. Hammersmith was on his right side, and Miss Steeple on his left. They leaned in a little towards him so their breasts almost pressed against his cheeks and their slick thighs became his arm rests.

"Come here, Debbie," he said, and I almost didn't respond, thinking I was going to be ignored the rest of the night. I scrambled to my feet and hurried over to him. The entire place was so calm and happy then. Miss Steeple didn't even reprimand me for my tardiness.

"Sit on my lap, girl. Did you think I had forgotten you?"

"Ah...yes. No, master," I croaked out in a half whisper. I felt as if I should be approaching him on my knees. He looked so much like some kind of barbarian king sitting there naked between his half-dressed, beautiful women.

The ladies remained quiet. He chuckled, "I think we still have a lot to teach you, my dear. Sit here."

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
309 Followers