The Correction of Debbie Donovan Ch. 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

She trailed her hand over my bottom as she stepped to my other side. I took deep breathes and tried to relax as she told me and I did pretty well. The next five blows were equally as intense, but they came very fast. With each one, I sucked air sharply up my nose, but I kept my mouth shut. On the last one, I raised one foot from the ground against the pain, but she didn't say anything about that.

I was fairly steady in that embarrassing position, and I was proud I could keep my bottom stuck out without drawing it in to avoid my punishment. This time, I was rewarded by approving murmurs while Miss Steeple stoked the newly offended cheek. After playing over my cheek, she drew two fingers very firmly along my slit. I could feel them squish as she brought them up to my special place.

"Ahhhhhh," I whimpered as she began to rub it in firm circles.

"This is your clit," Miss Steeple said. She was leaning into me now, and I could feel her brassiere on my back. I smelled her perfume, and felt her hot breath on the back of my neck. My little moan subsided into a long sigh as she continued to fondle me. She was doing a better job than I had ever been able to do on myself.

I could feel my pussy dripping onto the expensive leather car seat and I didn't even care. "The servants will clean it up," I thought, and with that I nearly had an orgasm. I had to make an effort to control myself. That would be against the rules, right? I wasn't allowed to have an orgasm without permission, but Miss Steeple was making me have one, wasn't that like permission? Would it an insult not to have one. "Ohhh," I moaned louder with desire and delight and confusion all urgently tangled up in my head. Was this some kind of test?

I was about to dare to ask her, when Miss Steeple said in a soft, almost husky voice, "do you like having your clit rubbed Debbie?"

"Oh yes mistress, it makes me feel like ah... ah... ah... ahh," was all I could manage as I squeezed my legs and made little thrusts with my hips. Oh my god I was right there, the point of no return was right there.

She kept rubbing it, harder and faster now. "Do you want to have an orgasm Debbie?" she asked in the same throaty half whisper.

"Ohhhhh... yesss... ah... ah... mistress."

"Would you like me to give you one?"

"Ahhhh, ppllease, mistresssss," I begged her.

"And why would I want to give you an orgasm, Debbie? Why would I do that for you?" she asked, even as the pressure on my clit let up and the motion slowed.

"Ohhhhh...ahhh... I....you...haa...ahh...ohhh... because you love me?" I squeaked.

Her fingers started doing things that I could not visualize or imagine that drove me right out of my mind and over the edge of reckless passion. "That's right Debbie, because I love you; now go ahead, let loose, my naughty girl."

I was a little bit ahead of her, but I couldn't think of that or of anything else. She had one hand on the small of my back pushing me down onto her other hand that was spreading my slit while her fingers were doing their magic. As the waves of pleasure washed over me I collapsed onto the seat bringing Miss Steeple with me so that the weight of her crushed me down and contained my wicked convulsions. The smell of her body and perfume mingled with the wonderful scent of the leather seat crushed against my nose became soaked right into my brain and never forgotten. Never again would I be able to catch her scent, or smell fine leather without my pussy swelling up in anticipation of nasty pleasure.

I twitched and convulsed and made a terrible mess all over the seat and all over Miss Steeple's hand. "Thank you...thank you...mistress... ahhh thank you," I managed to pant out as I slowly stopped fell down through the cloudless blue sky.

Miss Steeple was still on top of me, keeping me steady. "Thank you mistress, and?" she chided gently.

"I love you mistress," I added right off without even thinking.

Her weight came off of me and she gave my bottom a little swat, not hard at all, just playful little whack. "See what happen when you do as you're told you saucy little wanton?" she asked.

"Ummmm yess mistress, thank you. I so want to be a good girl," I replied with sleepy devotion.

12