The Corrupter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mother."

Oh, of course. I suddenly remembered him give her massages when she complained about some sort of kink in her back or neck. I never guess that the did it the shower too. I suddenly wondered If my mother had a dark side to her. She was the one person I was able to treat like an equal. Maybe that was why.

As he rubbed my neck, I start to rub his cock with my ass. As he started to rub my tits, I grabbed one of his hands and led it to my crouch. He started to finger my pussy as and continues to rub my ass on his cock with was cock hard at that point. My pussy was soaking wet at that point and it wasn't just the shower.

"I'm sorry I was so hard on you last night." I told him, which was mostly true, even it if wasn't for the right reason. I wasn't because I hurt him so much. It was because it terrified him into trying to escape. "I should have known you weren't ready for that much a once. I was just so turn on. It was painful, I was so turned on. I shouldn't have been so hard on you." I then suddenly turned around and pushed him into the far wall, "But you are mine!"

I then leaped on top of him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, and kissed him hard. Rick held me up with his arms as he kissed my back, just as hard as I was, our tongues playing around. I reached down and managed to grab his cock and guide it into my pussy.

Rick started to move me up and down, with his cock deep into me as we continued to kiss, not a kiss of love but burning hot desire. I finally broke off the kiss, as I look him in the eye and said, "Oh yeah, Rick! Fuck me! Fuck your slutty stepdaughter for all your worth. You surrendered your freedom for this."

Rick started to move faster and harder, which made it more exciting. "Oh, god! Alice, you best girl I have ever had! Even better than your mother!"

"Which is way you will never get rid of me! Never say no to me! Never get tired of me!" I told him, "Because I am the best fuck you will ever have!"

"No, it'll never happen!"

What did happen we both came at the exact same time. "Oh, fuck! I you keep cumming inside me like that, you're going to knock me up."

"I can't!" Rick said, "I was fixed. I didn't want any children. You were enough."

I just gave a grin to that, "Wow, Rick! You are just full of surprises. Speaking of surprises, your still hard." I told him. Bending down, I said, "I'm still wet and you're still hard. We aren't done yet."

That was when I released my fetish. It was so obvious I had completely overlooked it. All my other partners were as sex-crazed as I was. It was a lot more fun to corrupt a pure-hearted bastard and turn him into my bitch. Which was what was happening to Rick, alright. He was good, hard working guy but not when I was done with him!

There was no hesitation on his part. When I told him to fuck me, that was exactly what he did the instant that I said it. He was mine!

(Rick)

I was hers. I was complete hers when she jumped on me. I knew then I couldn't ever say 'no' to her. All she had to do was show me her tits or shake her ass and I would be putty in her hands. It was clears when she said, "I'm still wet and you're still hard. We aren't done yet."

I just when and shoved it in with all my might. We started fucking again, long and hard. "You like this cock! You like the fact that you're a slut! You corrupted me, you slut. I was a good stepfather, but you just had to give it me."

"You should have just given me what I wanted!" Alice was quick to tell him, "Or at least not make you lust for me obvious! Now, look at you! A fucktoy to my every whim! You brought this on yourself! You only have yourself to blame of it."

I was clear I was about to cum, and Alice knew it. "Yeah, you cum right into that pussy again, Rick! Because once you do, you're going to have you breakfast. A nice creampie!"

I came hard, saying, "You pussy is the best, Alice! No one's is better!"

When I pulled out, Alice pushed me to my knees, true to her word. I started out eat her out, licking inside. She was giving me a nice taste of my own cum again. When she came, at least we were in the shower, so I could wash my face.

"A lot better, Rick." She told me, "I wish we could go at this all day but you have house shopping to do and a sports car to buy me. So clean yourself up and get to it! As she took the towel to dry herself off, she said, "and never forget; you are mine."

I never would.

(Alice)

6 months later, I was indeed driving a jaguar as I was pulling up to my new house. It's everything I asked for and more. There was a pool and a hot tub, plus a sundeck and it was right next to the ocean. It even had a dock for a boat like a yacht. Rick was having problems with the home agent on the price but it was nothing that a slut like me couldn't solve.

He was funny. He thought he was going to own me when I made him beg for mercy. He gave it to me for about a hundred bucks, the torturous pleasure was so bad for him. I feel it's important to point out that everything is in Rick name but that it. He was mine and everything he owned belonged to me.

When I said something about getting a yacht, Rick politely pointed out that he only had so much money. He might be rich but the money had to come from somewhere and there was only so much that could be spent.

The way I thought about it was that it meant that I had to find someone else to corrupt into a sex-slave for me. I couldn't wait.

12