The Corruption of Carol

Story Info
A shy, horny wife is corrupted by neighbors.
15k words
4.25
98.5k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol Duncan sighed heavily as she carried the large load of dirty clothes from their bedroom to their apartment's downstairs laundry room. Art was away playing tennis somewhere again, the second day in a row, forcing her to spend yet another weekend alone. This wasn't the way she'd imagined it when they talked of how happy they'd be once they were married and living out on their own. These days it seemed as if all she was was a slave, not a beautiful young housewife. Maybe she should have listened to her mother's warning about getting married so young. At 18 she could barely vote, and wasn't even old enough to drink in her own state yet. What had happened to all the fun she and Art used to have? He hardly ever paid attention to her anymore, and they almost never went out these days. Art was too busy playing tennis, and when he was home he was too tired to do anything. And they'd been so happy in the beginning.

Sighing again, Carol remembered how exciting their honeymoon had been. Always a good girl, Carol had managed somehow to remain a virgin until their wedding night, and she was so happy she had. The honeymoon, especially that first night, was everything she'd dreamed it would be. She adored having guilt free sex with her loving husband. Art had taken his time with her, not forcing himself on her until she was ready. It had hurt, at first, when he'd broken through her virgin cherry, but after that, and for the remainder of the week, sex had been glorious... wonderful... incredibly exciting.

And then the honeymoon ended. Art went back to work, traveling frequently, away from home for two or three days at a time while Carol was left with little more to do than watch TV soap operas or read romance novels, her favorites. Now that she'd experienced the real joys of sex, it was hard to go without it. Their lovemaking had awakened something deep inside her, and now that she knew how much fun "fucking" was, she wanted it all the time. With Art gone so much she'd even taken lately to resuming masturbating, something that made her feel immensely guilty afterward, as though she were cheating on Art somehow. But she just couldn't help it. Could she? And lately she kept getting these terribly naughty urges, especially when she masturbated, to do nasty things for excitement.

Like right now. The sudden wave of horniness that overtook Carol shocked her. She had reached the dimly lit laundry room, and was emptying out their dirty clothes when one of Art's soiled jock straps fell into her hands. Carol studied it, then, looking around to make sure no one else was there watching her, slowly brought the smelly jock up to her nose. She inhaled, deeply, letting the strong, acrid scent of Art's ball sweat jolt her senses. Suddenly her pussy was wet, very wet, and she had an intense desire to masturbate right there in the laundry room. Somehow, she managed to fight off the sensation, but when Art got home she was going to attack him. They hadn't fucked all weekend long, and she just HAD to have it soon or she'd go crazy.

"Hi babe, what's for dinner?" Art asked, breezing into the kitchen, grabbing a beer from the fridge. God he was handsome, his tall, lean athletic body glowing with a coating of sweat over his dark, even tan. She loved him so much, yet it seemed as though he hardly noticed her any more.

"Art, do you still think I'm pretty?" Carol asked, brushing back the locks of her long, curly blond hair from her face. She knew she didn't have breasts as big as Art liked, but she did have a great body, with lush thighs, great legs, and a terrific, tight ass to go with her sexy bedroom eyes, high cheekbones, and full lips. She also knew a lot of other men noticed her, even if Art didn't these days. Sometimes when she went out to read by the apartment complex pool she felt men staring at her, and although it made her feel guilty, she did have to admit it turned her on. Sometimes, in fact, it turned her on so much she would "accidentally" give the men a glimpse of her young, naked breasts by leaning down under the pretense of picking up her suntan lotion or something. causing her bikini top to fall away from her tits and expose them. Lately Carol found herself doing things like that quite often, and it bothered her enormously, but her urges to do things like that were so strong she couldn't resist them.

"Pretty?" Art asked, confused. "Well, sure, babe. Of course I do," he answered.

"Then why don't you pay more attention to me, sweetheart?" Carol purred, sliding up next to her husband, feeling the heat from his sweaty body.

"Geez, Carol, I do. All the time. Didn't I just buy you that nice flower vase you were asking for?" Art said, sounding hurt.

"Well yes, baby, you did, but I'm talking about... well... you know... sex," Carol said, the strong masculine scent from Art's body turning her on. She felt her pussy growing damp, and her nipples suddenly seemed to be made of steel. Although she had smallish breasts, barely filling her 34B cup bra, she did have nice large nipples, something Art had always said he loved.

"Oh baby, hey, look, you know I love you, but geez, Carol, we had to go three sets, with tie breakers in all three before we finally won. I'm just too fucking tired to fuck today, babe," Art grinned.

"Oh Art, please. I wish you wouldn't use that kind of language in front of me. You know I don't like it," Carol scowled.

"What, fuck? Well shit, Carol, I thought that's what you were talking about. Wasn't it?" Art asked, confused again.

"YES, Art, it is what I was talking about, but you don't have to be so crude about it. Oh never mind," Carol said, turning her back on him, walking over to the counter where she was preparing dinner.

"Geez, what's gotten into you lately," Art mumbled, leaving to take his shower.

"Not much," Carol whispered to herself. "Not much at all."

It was the next morning, a blue Monday, and Art had left for another three day business trip, trying as best he could to earn a living for them as an industrial products salesman. He earned a good living for his age, 22, but still, Carol missed him desperately when he was away.

"Might as well go sit by the pool again," she groused, pulling on her pink bikini, then grabbing her book bag containing her latest romance novel, sun tan oil, sun glasses and towel. It was a beautiful day, and she noticed that the pool was a little more crowded today than usual, especially for a Monday morning.

Selecting a chaise lounge chair near the deep end of the pool, away from the kiddies, Carol laid out her towel across the chair, then proceeded to put sun screen on her arms, legs, and stomach. As she rubbed the warm oil into her body, Carol felt the urge to reach down inside her bikini bottom and touch herself. Of course, she couldn't, but the urge was strong, and she knew she was going to have to masturbate when she went back inside. Perhaps because she was daydreaming about what it was going to feel like when she touched herself, his voice was doubly startling to her when it interrupted her thoughts.

"Need some help with that?" the man asked. Carol jumped, and he laughed, apologizing for scaring her.

"I... I didn't hear you sit down," Carol blushed, embarrassed. He was much older than she or Art, perhaps in his mid-forties, but still quite handsome, with a well toned body, rugged good looks, and friendly smile.

"Sorry I startled you," he said. "My name's Bill. And here comes my wife, Betty."

Carol looked up at the striking brunette as she approached. She was beautiful, with the kind of body Art adored... large breasts, firm stomach, nice legs, and with full but not overly plump ass. The kind of woman Art said "had some meat on her bones." God how she hated that expression, like a woman was some kind of cow or something.

"Hello. I'm Betty. I see you've met Romeo here," she grinned, slapping her husband playfully. "Don't come on to her too strong just yet, darling. At least wait until you know her a little, okay, Bill?" she grinned. "He's incorrigible," Betty said. "I think his cock gets hard every time he sees a young blonde, especially one as pretty as you."

Carol was stunned. How could a perfect stranger talk like that to someone she'd just met, and in front of her own husband, no less. Trying to recover from her shocked reaction, Carol stammered, "Oh he... he wasn't... ah... coming on to me. He was just being polite."

"Yeah, sure," Betty smirked, winking at Carol. "He's a real gentleman, aren't you, sweetie," she said, stretching across Bill's thigh, suddenly leaning down to bite him playfully on the thigh just inches from his cock.

"Hey, cut that out. That's NOT what I mean when I tell you to eat me, you little witch," Bill laughed.

Suddenly Carol felt her face turning crimson. When Betty had leaned over her husband, Carol naturally looked down to where she was playfully nibbling on her husband's thigh, but instead of seeing his thigh, what she saw was a huge bulge, clearly his cock, encased in the skimpiest pair of satin Speedo briefs she'd ever seen. Bill noticed her staring at his cock, and shifted uncomfortably before actually reaching down inside his swim suit to reposition the monster so it seemed to run all the way up the length of his suit toward his navel.

"Will you stop playing with that thing!" Betty teased again. "God! Men! Can't take them anywhere without them embarrassing you, right, Carol?"

"I... I... ah, yes, that's right," she mumbled, quickly turning her gaze away from the obviously semi-erect cock in Bill's swim suit.

"I guess you haven't lived here too long, huh?" Betty asked. "We've been away. We love to travel, and just got back from an extended around the world cruise. God what a fun trip," Betty sighed.

"Wow! That's quite a cruise. Something like that must cost a fortune," Carol said. Then, immediately apologizing, added, "I... I didn't mean to pry. It's just that-"

"Hey, no problem," Bill said. "You're looking at one of Georgia's few and far between big time lottery winners. We hit it pretty lucky, so I sold my business, and now I'm retired. And do we ever love it, don't we, dear," Bill said, leaning back, stretching his arms above his head. Carol found herself once again stealing a quick peek at his huge cock, and the instant she looked at it again, suddenly her pussy was flooded with hot juice. To make matters worse, when she looked up at Betty, Betty was staring at her. She'd seen Carol looking at Bill's cock. Mortified, Carol felt her face turning crimson.

"Bill bought this scandalous suit on the cruise ship. All the Europeans wear them, but around here we don't see too many like it. I told him not to wear it out here, but I believe his exact words were something like, 'fuck it - it they don't want to see my dick, they don't have to look at it.' Or something like that." Grinning at Carol's obvious discomfort, Betty continued, "Oh, dear, I've embarrassed you, haven't I, Carol. I'm sorry. I guess on the cruise we became accustomed to saying pretty much anything that was on our minds."

"And doing it, too," Bill smirked. "Jesus, what a fucking orgy cruise," he sighed, again casually reaching down to scratch his monstrous cock. "Ahh, well... it's over now, but Jesus did we have a blast, right babe?" he grinned.

"Bill. Shut up," Betty said, pretending to scowl. Then, turning to Carol, she said, "Carol... be a dear and help me put this oil on my back, okay?" Handing Carol the bottle of suntan oil, Betty pulled the straps of her bikini top down over her shoulders. Her huge tits seemed to remain suspended where they were, as though they were made of plastic or something. Then Carol realized they just might be artificial. She'd heard of implants, of course, but had never known anyone to have done something like that. But still... she couldn't help staring at Betty's bulbous breasts, and when some of oil spilled down over Betty's shoulders, without thinking Carol reached down and rubbed it into the upper part of Betty's tits. My God... they WERE silicone implants. Then, realizing she was massaging oil into Betty's tits, Carol jerked her hand away, almost as though she had touched a hot stove.

Laughing, Betty said, "In case you're wondering, yes, you're right. They're implants. Bill has always liked large tits, and when we won the lottery I decided to do something about it."

"It worked, too, didn't it, babe," Bill grinned proudly. "Betty was the hit of the cruise, especially when she went topless."

"Topless? I... you mean--" Carol stammered.

"Yes, darling. Topless," Betty cooed. "Have you ever done it, Carol? The first time is such a wonderful feeling. To lie on your back, half naked, in front of what feels like the entire world, with everyone looking at your naked tits. God it made me hot. Frankly, I loved it," Betty sighed. "Wish we could do it around here, too," she added.

"I wish Carol would," Bill teased. "From what I can see of her she's got perfect breasts. Ahhh, youth. Must be nice," Bill said, closing his eyes before Carol could respond.

Her pussy was positively boiling now, and she knew she had to do something about it or she would actually come right in front of these strangers. Getting up, she said something about cooling off, walking quickly to the edge of the pool, where she dove in, swimming the entire length of the pool underwater before swimming back again in a slow, perfect Australian crawl. When she returned to her chaise chair, Betty said, "You're a wonderful athlete, Carol. Quite the swimmer. Is that how you keep that young body of yours so perfectly toned?"

"I... I guess so," Carol said, blushing again. My God, she'd just climbed out of the cool water, and already she was getting hot again, and to make matters worse, she knew the water had made her large nipples hard. Bill was staring at them, and out of the corner of her eye Carol saw his cock suddenly twitch, then begin to grow hard. She turned to stare at it, unable to keep from looking at it as it grew slowly in Bill's suit. She knew she mustn't look at it any longer, but she was totally powerless to turn away. She was fascinated by not only the length of the huge cock, but by the width of it as well.

Watching as the young housewife stared at his growing cock, Bill again reached down inside his suit to adjust it, only now it was so large the large head of his cock began to poke out over the top of the suit. "Jesus, sorry, Carol. I guess I shouldn't wear this suit around beautiful young women with big nipples. I can't help it, but you've really turned me on. Guess you better hand me a towel to cover up with, Betty," Bill said reluctantly.

"NO! I... I mean... it's my fault for staring at you. Don't... you... you don't have to cover up because of me. I... I'll try not to stare at it. I mean at you," Carol stammered again, so hot now she just HAD to squeeze her thighs together, over and over, slowly, the intense feelings of unexplored sexuality so powerful now she couldn't deny them. She'd felt urges to do nasty things before, of course, especially lately, but never any as strong as this. And Bill's wife didn't even seem to mind that her husband was letting another women see the tip of his naked cock. Carol was confused... hot... and unsure of how to handle the situation.

"I think we've had enough sun for a while," Betty said. "Carol, why don't you come over and join us for lunch. You're all alone, aren't you?"

"Yes," Carol breathed, trying to come up with an excuse to avoid joining them. She just HAD to go home and masturbate. She HAD to, or she'd go MAD! "But I-"

"No buts about it, honey. You're coming with us. We have some delicious cold crab and lobster, and I'll whip up a salad that you'll want to die for," Betty said, getting up, gathering up their things. "Come on. Won't take no for an answer, will we, Bill."

"No way, Jose," he laughed. "Guess you'll find out sooner or later, Carol, but when Betty makes up her mind to something, you might as well pack your tent and give in. Come on. I'll open a bottle of wine for lunch. I found the most delicious Chardonnay this week, and I've been looking for an excuse to open it."

Without wanting to, Carol found herself tagging along with Bill and Betty, following them into their luxuriously appointed condo. It was much larger than the one Carol and Art were living in, and Carol admired the beautiful artifacts that filled the place.

"Come on out in the kitchen," Betty said. Carol did, and in minutes found herself sipping the deliciously dry, nut and honey flavored crisp white wine Bill had poured for her.

"Hmmm. This IS good," Carol said, enjoying the effects the wine was having on her empty stomach.

"Carol, why don't you take off that wet suit. You'll catch a chill sure as anything," Betty said. "Come with me. I'll get you a robe to put on." Again, against her will, but unable to find any way to resist, the young blonde found herself following the older brunette into the bedroom, where Betty handed Carol a short, thin satin robe to wear. The robe was a very sexy shocking pink in color, and as soon as she handed it to Carol, Betty started to disrobe in front of the younger woman.

"Don't mind me, sweetie," she said as she peeled off her bikini, revealing the huge silicone breasts. "I'm not shy, so you don't have to worry about it either. Go ahead now. Take off that wet suit." As she spoke, Betty began to remove the lower part of her bikini pulling it slowly down over her thighs, then her knees, stepping out of it as Carol watched, stunned. She couldn't ever remember seeing another woman totally naked before, and when she saw Betty's totally bare, shaved cunt, she gasped.

"Oh my!"

Laughing, Betty said, "Yeah, I know. It's a stupid thing to do. Itches like hell a lot of the time, but Bill likes me smooth. Says it makes it more fun to eat me that way. Go on, Carol. Get undressed now, and put that robe on. I'm hungry. Let's go eat."

Fumbling nervously for the tie behind her suit, Carol heard Betty saying, "Here, let me help you." The next thing she knew, Betty was standing behind her, untying Carol's top, then removing it. My God, she's undressing me, and I'm allowing it, Carol thought to herself as she felt the wet top being pulled from her body. Then she felt Betty's fingers untyping the bows at the sides of Carol's bikini, and felt the bottom of her suit disappearing as well. Naked, and shivering, Carol quickly pulled on the satin robe, aware that it made her already erect nipples seem to stand out even more.

"You're beautiful, Carol. Do you know that?" Betty breathed in Carol's ear. "God you're beautiful." Carol felt Betty lean forward, felt her warm breath on Carol's neck. And then her lips. Betty kissed Carol's neck, softly, tenderly, for just a moment, and then was tugging Carol's hand, pulling her toward the kitchen.

"Lunch time," Betty sang out, as Carol followed, her pussy filled with a raging, molten heat the likes of which she'd never know before.

In the kitchen, Bill was still wearing the scandalous bikini, but his cock had softened. Was that a wet spot where the tip of his cock was touching the suit, Carol wondered, staring at the thick cock again. It was! His cock had leaked a little pre-cum juice out of it, and it made the front of his suit glisten obscenely. It also made Carol's pussy incredibly wet, so wet, she had to sit down before it began running out of her pussy and down her legs. Her heart was beating like never before, and somehow Carol sensed her life was about to change.

Lunch was delightful. The seafood salad was delicious, and after Carol's third glass of the wonderful wine, she was feeling giddy. She was also beginning to feel awfully uninhibited.

"So did you go topless on shipboard, too?" Carol asked, grinning happily.

Bill and Betty looked at each other for a moment. Then Betty said, "Well... I didn't on deck. But during some of the parties in the cabins things got a little wild and we did there a few times."