The Corruption of Walter

Story Info
Midnight kitchen foursome.
2.8k words
3.21
24.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan, Cody and Sean had this.... thing. It wasn't a relationship, gods no! It was a mutually beneficial silent arrangement. (MBSA -- it's got a ring to it. Kinda like an international fuckfest competition.) They did not agree on anything yet they understood everything.

Not much conversation happened about it and neither cared. Did they see each other in a strange light after the first time it happened? Oh definitely not. Did the rest of their friends know about it? Ever since Walter, Cody's best friend, had found them in the act, yes. Did they care? Absolutely not.

Their roles were very fixed in this... thing that they do. Sean, with all his big-cockery, loved fucking ass. He enjoyed plowing into the depths of any warm and tight asshole that was handed to him and that was where Cody came in.

Cody, resident fuckee. He enjoyed being filled up. He loved the feel of a large cock shoved up his asshole more than any feeling in the world and his ass's current fixation was Sean Brody's cock. He loved sucking cock too, -because who the hell doesn't? Especially when said cocks are Ryan and Sean's- and he loved cum too but not as much as Ryan.

Ryan, resident cock lover and cum slut slash bucket. There was something about him though. Some sort of confusion. It was as though he was balancing between being straight and being gay and if he was gay, the confusion of whether he was a top or a bottom. The others didn't mind though because well, their arrangement worked for them but silently, they all knew he was a great bottom who was just afraid of admitting it due to having lived most of his life with -strict- homophobic parents.

Sean dreamed of popping that cherry and Cody dreamed of watching Sean pop that cherry or if Ryan can handle it, having both their cocks inside him for his first time.

Yeah yeah he was a pervert. He was very much aware of that fact, thank you very much.

Yet here they were, in Sean's kitchen, in the middle of the night, reliving a déjà vû of how this whole thing started out. Ryan had seen Cody walk out of their upstairs room where they had all, except Sean, been sleeping. He had seen all through the evening hanging out with friends, how Cody practically whimpered from how turned on he was, because one more thing... Cody is -always- turned on. And well, Ryan was just not one to stay back and watch as cum was wasted so he followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing him around the waist. "You weren't going to jack off, were you?"

A playful chuckle left Cody's lips as he nodded slightly. "I thought you were asleep and Sean might be too and I don't think I can sleep with my-- oh god, that feels good." his speech diverted course because in the midst of his explanation, Ryan's palm had slid under the band of his boxers to wrap around his hard length and was gliding slowly around him, his touch light on his skin.

"You were saying?" He teased when he felt Cody's pulse pick up, his heart thumping in his chest so hard that Ryan could feel it in his.

"shut up." the boy whispered as he turned around in his friend's arms, pulled the taller boy's head down and started to devour his mouth. If Ryan wasn't hard before, he was definitely stuck in that moment now because the way Cody's lips moved on his, tongue taking control of his mouth, his breath heated against his skin and he heard himself moaning in response to the other's moans.

Then the smaller, more fragile and pale skinned boy's lips were trailing down his body, dropping kisses down his chest at equal intervals till he was kneeling before Ryan and the hiss ass was pressed against the counter.

Ryan's boxers came off too quickly and he was barely out of them when Cody's mouth wrapped around his semi- hard cock and took him whole into his mouth in that way that drove him crazy. His sucking was relentless, the humming and tugging on his balls and he was fully hard inside Cody's mouth now, making it hard for the boy to swallow him whole now but who cared? Cody's mouth was a perfect blend between heaven and hell.

Yet this feeling... There was something amiss and that was why he found himself hissing Sean's name, time and again.

"You didn't wait for me." Sean called from the doorway, his tone neutral although there was that undertone of lust in there. He had walked downstairs for a glass of water because he throat was parched from all the talking he had done that they.

He wasn't really into talking. He liked using gestures better and mostly his growls and frowns did the trick but tonight had been a special occassion because -all- of his friends had somehow made their way to his apartment in midtown Manhattan to hang out and had decided to stay the night.

It was weird, his array of friends. They ranged from 16 (sixteen) to 35 (thirty five) and he himself was 24 (twenty four) yet when they all met like they did today, they acted like a bunch of twelve year old wolves. So loud and rowdy. Thankfully, Cody and Ryan were almost nineteen because well, he did not want to land himself in jail especially with Cody's best friend, Walter's dad being in the FBI. He was horny, not stupid..

If Stiles heard him when he came in, he made no indication as he dedicated much more effort to sucking Ryan's cock, whose eyes were fixed on Sean's, the buffy one giving him a small wink before stepping into the kitchen behind Cody.

Silently, he grabbed Ryan by the back of his head and kissed him roughly while his other hand worked to pull his cock out from his pants, hitting it against Cody' ear while mumbling. "here's another one for you, babe.."

The boy reached behind him to grab the larger cock, stroking it for a while before finally letting go of the one in his mouth with a plop and turning to Sean's.

In the next fifteen minutes, he alternated between sucking their cocks till they were both dripping precum and he was reeking of anticipation. He needed one of those cocks deep inside his asshole but chances were Sean's was the one he was getting -no complaints there.-

Somehow, he was pulled to his feet and his hands moved straight to the hem of Sean's shirt, pulling it over his shoulders with the man's help because Ryan's lips were assaulting his neck in that farmiliar yet still potent way they did. Then his shirt was also coming off and hands... too many hands were touching him everywhere, overwhelming him to the point that he did not notice when Sean took his place on the floor, jerking Ryan off while sucking his cock enthusiatically.

He was going to cum. Oh god he was going to cum without being fucked and he couldn't have that. Not today. So he pushed Sean onto the recliner in the room and before he could move to start riding that hungry looking cock, Ryan was kissing his ear lightly and Cody knew. He knew Ryan needed that cock in his mouth and perhaps give him enough time to cool off from his imminent orgasm.

By the time he climbed on top of Sean, facing away as he sunk himself onto his cock effortlessly, he was sane again and his brain wasn't feeling like it had been placed in a boiling cauldron of liquid desire. His asshole was used to this. It would be weird if it wasn't, considering the number of times they did this but oh god, that slow burn and ache in has ass had that same effect on him. He was not used to that at all.

He started to move, Sean lying back relaxed as Cody fucked himself onto his cock, his palm running lazily on his hips as Ryan made his way to kneel between their parted legs and resume his rightful position.

When Walter found them minutes later, his eyes swollen from sleep and his vision blurry, it was to the sight of his best friend, once again, fucking himself on Sean's cock while simultaneously fucking Ryan's mouth, his chest reddened from that blush that he knew so well and Walter couldn't help the blush that crept onto his own cheeks.

Cody's eyes were closed -well, obviously.- and Waltet turned slowly on his heel, not wanting to draw attention to himself and the fact that the first time he had caught them in the act, he had been weirded out but this time he was turned on. No way, his brain screamed, urging him to hasten up and--

"Walter?" It was Ryan and dear lord what was he supposed to do because the next instant, he froze in his tracks, only turning around when he felt the other boy behind him, that heat radiating from his naked body and the brunet boy gulped audibly.

When he looked into the room again, Cody was still bouncing on Sean's cock but this time, their eyes locked and he would have thought that Cody would stop but he didn't. Instead he reached for his cock and started pumping it in time with his grinding movements and Walter's eyes trailed down his body to that part of him only to see Sean's cock sneak out, long, fat, hard and glistening from what he deduced as precum, and then disappear deep inside Cody again, who just grinded into Sean as if forcing him inside deeper. "I uhh.. I just came for something to drink.. Water. I just came for water." he stammered when he was able to finally find his voice.

"You guys drunk everything there is, this everning.." Ryan replies, his voice abnormally husky. -and yes, that was a big lie because even behind him, there was a half full bottle of water but Scott wasn't going to say that.. oh no he wasn't- "But i'm sure we can think of something." and the way he said it... the glint in his eyes, his body language which by the way, included him still stroking his cock, told Walter everything he needed to know and his whispered; "Ryan..." apparently, told Ryan everything he needed to know too because the next instant, their lips were crushed together, tongues battling inside each other's mouths, and Ryan's palms were rubbing his quickly hardening length through the fabric of his boxers.

He felt himself jump, then the other boy's hand was sliding under the band to grab him, his flesh hot and slicky inside his hands and both boys were groaning, especially when they pulled back and Ryan found that an opportunity to do the one thing he had been dying to do in the longest time.

Walter's cock was beautiful. It was the first thing Ryan thought as he started to rub the other boy's cock with his face in close range. He knew Cody and Sean's cock by heart by then and they were both very straight, just like his, but Walter's cock... Walter's cock was bent in the middle somewhere and he was all the more intrigued to see it hard so he had taken his time with it, he had kissed and nipped, gently massaged with his palms while his tongue had taken to rubbing and teasing the bulbous purple head, flicking that sensitive spot that was right there under the crest, lapping at that throbbing vein under it. The harder Walter got, the more Ryan smiled, which was weird because a cock was a cock, and Walter wasn't as big as any of them were but what he lacked in length, he more than make up for in width and that curve...

He imagined it to be a natural prostate massager, purposefully created to seek ot prostates and g-spots and hammer at them till they make you cum undone under that hunk. -gasp! Maybe Walter Presley was some sort of alpha and it was something you got the moment you became an alpha.-

He looked up to see Walt looking down at him with a slightly cocky tilt to his lips as if he had heard his thoughts and when their eyes locked, and held in place, Ryan couldn't help the wanton moans that were slipping out from around Walter's cock and the "alpha" swore Ryan's mouth was going to be his undoing.

Cody and Sean had paused in their fucking, Sean's fist pumping Stiles' cock S L O W L Y as they watched Walter and Ryan, both swearing they knew what was happening to Walter. He was falling for Ryan's mouth the same way they both had, as well as his ability to make you feel in control while in truth, he and his sinful mouth were the ones calling all the shots.

"Walt.." It was a choked whisper of the petname Cody had called him since they were but toddlers and Walter's head snapped up from gazing down at Ryan to meet his best friend's then down on his body when Sean let go of his cock forcefully, causing Cody's cock to bounce forward then back, the boy's legs jerking closer together from pure instinct.

"Turn around." It was from Ryan and Walter found himself pulling out of the warmth of the boy's mouth regretfully. And then he was being pushed from his lower back so that he was bending at the waist, his palm going to his cock instantly, only for Ryan's to slap it away with a chuckle and a muttered; "that's mine." before his mouth started to devour Walter's asshole the same way -or worse- he had done the boy's lips only minutes prior.

When he was slick and ready, Ryan slapped his ass, causing a momentary jump in his cock and pleasure to shoot up his spine but he moved to the fucking pair on the recliner, spread his ass cheeks apart and sunk himself onto Cody, the whine he heard from behind him nearly tipping him off the edge. No one moved. Except Ryan, who crawled back between their legs and pulled Walter's cock back into his mouth and then suddenly, they were all moving.

Cody nearly coming apart as he sank down onto Derek only for his best friend to also sink onto him and his whimpers were getting needier and louder. Loud enough to wake the others but they couldn't have that so Sean pulled his head around and started to kiss him deeply.

"I'm so close.." he whispered against the other's mouth and Ryan knew what that meant so he stood, grabbed Walter and shoved him face down onto the counter, Cody pulling off of Sean and towards Ryan who willingly knelt down, his mouth open and ready as the boy pumped himself to an argasm, shooting his load into his mouth and chin, his whole body trembling from what had just ensured and especially because Ryan was now sucking his cock, licking it dry with that contented look on his face.

Tiredly, he pulled back and licked the cum on Ryan's chin before kissing him deeply, cocking his head in the direction of Walter and Sean, especially Walter whose fist was pumping furiously at his cock, eyes clenched shut, his whole body tense and Ryan's face was right there when he started to cum with a grunt, his lips clamping on the head of Walter's cock and taking the second, third, and subsequent shots of cum and then; "I'm sorry.." Sean called out as he followed right after, shooting his load deep inside Walter's asshole, drawing a grin from the other boy who just knelt there on the floor rubbing his cock quickly.

Cum had a way of getting to him. It had the same effect on him as having a cock slamming against his prostate would, he imagined, and Sean knew that, hence the apology.

He was hauled onto his feet, lips and hands assaulting him from every angle and he didn't see, couldn't see anything as his vission blurred, his orgasm rocking through his body, jerking him forward, his knees buckling under him but then arms were there around him, like they always were, and those words he had come to look forward to were muttered; "I got you."

He didn't know who got his cum but when he opened his eyes, he saw Walter and Cody kissing eachother fiercely as though they were about to start fucking not just ended and presumably, both of them had gotten a taste of him. Good.

He couldn't stand the thought of wasted cum... which, now that he thought about, he owed Walter a good rimming and Walter owed him Sean's cum. He imagined they could come to a compromise and with a smile, turned his head to kiss Sean in kind.

Just like it always was, it was a silent agreement and official in their minds.

Walter Presley is officially part of the gang.