The Corruptor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is your name, girl?" Venjin suddenly snarled at her, his hips still plunging into hers, pillaging her greedily.

Mia did not answer.

"Your name, girl!" Venjin shouted, tightening his grip around her throat. "Tell me your name!"

"Mia," She mumbled.

"Mia," Venjin crooned, savoring the word as it rolled off his tongue.

The metallic floor was cold on Mia's bare back, and the lewd slapping of flesh seemed almost deafening in her ears. Her pain had largely subsided, and she felt only a faint, buzzing warmth as Venjin's member rocked her, bouncing her breasts and buttocks with every forceful thrust.

The Sith's breath quickened, and Mia quickly took notice.

"Don't," She pled in a whisper. "Don't, please."

Venjin ignored Mia's begging. He took his hand from her throat and put it to her shoulder. He threw back his head and groaned as he forced Mia down onto his tool, as far as he could manage, until the pink lips of her sex kissed the base of his groin and Venjin's cockhead pressed against the entrance to the girl's empty womb. Mia's cunt clenched and hugged Venjin's member tightly as it twitched joyfully within her, shooting his foul seed in long, white ropes. The Sith collapsed atop Mia with a sigh, shuddering as his prick finished dumping his thick load in Mia's fertile, virginal womb.

Venjin let out a long, contented sigh and rose to his knees over Mia, admiring his handiwork. His thick essence had begun to trickle out from between Mia's thighs in a long, white streak. Mia made no reaction when Venjin put a hand over the underside of her bare belly, just beneath her navel, and gently waved it. Mia could... feel it, she could feel the Force guide the strongest and most worthy of Venjin's seed to its destination. The blooming of life heralded a warm aura, radiating from Mia's belly, and it left no mistake to her what had been done.

Venjin stood to his feet and clothed himself with a calculated quickness, no doubt being soon needed elsewhere. He threw his black cloak over him, fastening it hastily over his shoulders. Venjin then surprised Mia by again kneeling beside her. He cupped her cheek tenderly, and Mia's glossy eyes gazed numbly into his shadowed face.

"You will remember this, Mia," Venjin said to her sweetly as he affectionately stroked her cheek. "Every time you disrobe, every time you shower, every time you feel the kick of our spawn within you, you will remember this... and it will make you angry. Drink in that fury, Mia. Be strengthened by it. We both know you are no Jedi," He gently shook his head. "And you never will be. Break your chains, Mia."

Venjin gave her a final gentle tap on the cheek, before he then rose from his knees, and he left her.

Mia laid there in the cold and the silence for some time, thoughtless and hushed. Until, abruptly, a strange feeling broke against her like a tidal wave against a rock, an emotion that she had not felt so intensely in some time. She rolled onto her stomach and pushed herself up, onto her hands and knees. She balled up her hands into fists and brought them down hard on the metal floor, then again and again, bloodying them. Mia cocked her head up and shouted at the height of her lungs. The shelves in the room were torn down around her as she lashed out wildly with the Force, hatefully shattering scrap and angrily grinding junk into a fine dust.

Only one thought came to Mia then. It wasn't the lost datadisc, it wasn't the Republic, it wasn't her Master, it wasn't even the new life that now stirred within her. It was one utter desire, singular and primal: revenge.

With that thought, the thought that pounded and pulsed in her mind like a steady, unending heartbeat... she had been lost.

12