The Cost of a Debt Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex learns the cost of a debt.
4.5k words
3.96
166.3k
56

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of the beginning of Alex's adventure/demise began a few months ago. It began when she received a Saturday late night phone call from Alex's son, David. He was frantic.

"Mom, I don't know what to do," he said.

"What happened," Alex asked.

"I was stupid, really stupid," David said. He began to tell her what had happened, and she was both angry and frustrated.

"How many times do I have to tell you that gambling is going to get you into serious trouble," she asked David. He apologized profusely, and told her where he was.

Alex and her husband Mike were living what most would consider the ideal life. Alex was a high school physics teacher and Mike was a successful pediatrician. The two have successful kids, Annabel and David.

Many would consider Alex the envy of all desperate housewives. Although she is 37, Alex is still quite a sight. She has no problems keeping the attention of her students (not to mention their father's) with her curvy body and her dark blonde hair. She does not look like she has had two kids.

Her entire family's image has been a result of social manipulation. Her daughter Annabel, was a high school honors student and is now a junior at an Ivy League university. Before graduating from high school, Annabel was caught by her high school principal for being in the mastermind behind a hacking attack where Annabel and her friends had changed their grades on their transcripts. Annabel and her friends were on the verge of being expelled from high school, before Alex stepped in. Alex, who teaches at the high school, had known about the affair that the principal had with the vice principal. Alex was able to pay off the principal (in cash) and had agreed to not say anything more about the affair, in exchange for her daughter. Annabel has since stayed out of trouble...for the most part.

Alex's son, David, was the star quarterback in high school and had just accepted a scholarship to play football at a major university in the upcoming fall. David was not without problems. He had not only had a drinking problem, but a gambling problem. Alex lost count of how many times she has had to give David money to pay off his gambling debt. This was yet another time that she has to bail him out again. His gambling and drinking problem could cause him to lose his scholarship, and any chances to playing football in the NFL.

Alex got her purse and got into her car. She drove out to where David had directed her. Once she was around the corner, she called him on his cell phone.

"I'm around the corner," she said. "Who do I have to pay off?"

David replied, "Mom...okay. Um...I am going to go out to the car with someone. You can give me the cash then."

Alex hung up and pulled up to the house where David was. It was late at night but there still seemed to be a lot of people going into the house. Within a few minutes, David came out with two other guys she didn't recognize.

"Here's your money," Alex said while handing him $500.

"Um, mom...I need another $500," David said. "I lost another $500 while you were driving here."

"What," she asked. "How could you be so stupid?"

"Mom...sorry," David said.

Alex reached into her purse and pulled out another $500 and gave it to him. He then turned around and gave it to one of the guys who came out with him. They had then given him an envelope.

"Pleasure doing business with you," they said to him. The two then turned and smiled at Alex and walked away.

"Why does David hang out with these lowlifes," she asked herself.

David got in the car. While they were driving off, Alex was letting him have it, reading him the riot act. She reminded him about responsibility and how he could and should not always depend on her to bail him out. He stayed silent for the entire ride back home.

Once they got home and pulled into the garage, Alex was tired of scolding David and she walked straight to the kitchen. David followed her.

"Mom, I have to give you this," David said and handed her the envelope that he had been given after he gave the two guys the money.

"What is this," she said taking the envelope from his hand.

"I'm sorry," he said while walking away.

As Alex started to read the letter, her heart sank into her stomach. The letter read:

Dear Alex,

If you are reading this letter, you should must be aware that your son has a serious gambling problem. Over the past 2 years, David has been one of our loyal players. While we value loyalty, David has had difficulties in covering all of his wagers. This evening was no exception. His wagers this evening were in the total of $2,000. David was unable to cover the entire amount, so an agreement was made. He agreed to pay $1,000 in cash while giving us ownership of a prized possession...

Sincerely,

The Club Alex turned to the second page and noticed it was a contract. The contract had been signed by David and had given ownership rights of his mother to "the Club."

"What is this, David," Alex demanded.

"Mom, I got in over my head today. The only way that they would let me out of the house in one piece today was if I paid them and signed the contract," David said.

"What are the ownership rights," she asked.

"I don't know," David said. "All they said was that you would be receiving instructions in the next few days..."

"Just wait until your father gets home," she said to David.

"Mom, you can't tell Dad what happened," David said anxiously. "They said that if Dad or the police found out, they would come after me and make sure I won't play in college."

"What," Alex asked. "Who are these people and how did you get involved with them?"

"Mom, please don't tell anyone," David said on the brink of tears. "I got to know them through friends."

"Your father is going to find out...," Alex yelled.

"Mom, please...," David pleaded.

"You should have thought about that before you went and did what you did," she said as she walked back to the kitchen. David then went to his room and closed the door.

Lucky for David, Mike, was out of town for the next week at a medical conference. Alex had no idea how he would react if he knew, but it would not be pretty.

Alex poured herself a shot of tequila, grabbed the letter and walked into the living room. She sat down on the couch.

"This is unbelievable," Alex thought. "Who are these people?"

She re-reads the letter and turned the page to the contract. Alex was listed as the subject of the contract. If bound to the contract, she was supposed to be at the disposal of "the Club." The contract also stated that if the agreement was breached, Alex would be subject to a punishment at the discretion of the contract holder.

"This cannot be serious," Alex said to herself as she drank her shot of tequila and headed off to bed. She took the letter and contract up to her bedroom to put in her nightstand. Alex then changed and went to sleep. Although she was angry, the thought of her being owned by someone or something intrigued her.

As she fell asleep she had a naughty dream. She dreamt that a man, whose intent was to take over her mind and body, awakened her in total darkness. Alex had a collar and leash placed around her neck and then was lead out of her bed in her nightgown. The man without saying a word, commanded Alex to his pleasure. He placed a hood on Alex's head and lead to the living room of her house. There he took a seat on her couch where Alex instinctively straddles him. He ripped open her nightgown exposing her bare breasts and pussy. With her hands at her side, her unknown master sucked on Alex's breasts and nibbled on her nipples. Before she knew it, her master lifted her by the hips, and placed his rock hard cock inside of her. She was continued to ride her master until he brought her to a euphoric moment where her entire body tightened up. She arched her back in sheer pleasure as she came all over her master's cock. As her body went limp, her master laid her down on the floor of the living room. The hood was then removed and then Alex found herself being the center of attention of a room full of men who were watching every movement of her body. As she gathered her senses, Alex woke up.

Alex woke up in the morning and began to go through her Sunday routine. David then woke up and again apologized to his mother. Alex was still visibly upset with him. She needed to get David to understand responsibility, so she grounded him for a week. David was not allowed to go out with his friends, especially those at "the Club." He was told to go to school and come home straight afterwards. David, while he wasn't happy, agreed.

The day went by and Alex continued with her chores. In the early afternoon, Alex's cell phone rang. She answered the phone and within a few seconds, chills went down her spine.

"Hello Alex," said a voice on the phone. "I trust that you have had a chance to speak to David and read the contract that was sent to you."

Alex could not recognize the voice on the phone besides the fact that it was a deep male's voice. While not threatening, the voice was full of confidence.

"What," Alex screamed. "Who the hell are you?"

"I don't think that is important for you to know right now," the voice said. "All that you need to know is that you are to be available for anything and everything that I..."

"I don't know who the fuck you are, but this contract is bullshit and..." Alex said before she was interrupted.

"Ah, now that is the feisty physics teacher that I used to know," the voice said. "You do not need to know who I am. You are only going to follow instructions. Got it."

"Uh, no, I don't," Alex said angrily. "This is blackmail."

"Ahhhh, blackmail," the voice said. "Blackmail is such an ugly word. How about if we just use the term damage control."

"Damage control," Alex asked. "What damage is there to control?"

"I am glad that you asked," the voice said. "Let's see where shall we start..."

The voice on the phone began to tell her about her daughter's hacking activity as well as other things Annabel had been up to while at college. He then began to tell her about her son's gambling problem and alcohol addiction. He then went on to give Alex her home address, her daughter's school address, her husband's medical office address, as well as her parent's address. This guy knew everything.

"Okay, okay," Alex said. "What is it that you want? How much money will it take to pay off David's debt?"

"It is not money that we want," the voice said. "We want you."

"What do you mean," she asked.

"I mean," he said, "you will receive instructions. You are to follow these instructions to a tee. If you do not, there will be consequences to pay. Do you understand?"

Alex stayed silent.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND," the voice yelled.

"Yes," Alex said. "Who are you?"

"Hmmm," the voice said. "You can call me Head Master." He then hung up the phone.

Alex sat down in the living room and took a deep breath. She could not believe what has transpired in the past 12 hours. Before she knew it, the doorbell rang. Alex got up and answered the door only to find no one there. Instead, there was a package left on the doorstep with her name on the top. She stepped out and picked up the package and brought it into the house.

The package was about the same size as a large shirt box and it was fairly light. Alex shook the package, but it made little sound. She then opened up the package and looked inside. There she found two pieces of clothing, a computer printout, and another letter. Alex closed the package and took it to her bedroom and closed the door.

Once in her bedroom, she took the letter out of the package. The letter read:

Alex,

When your daughter Annabel was in high school, she was an honors student. Upon closer examination, it seems as if the reason why Annabel was an honors student was because she had a teacher who had made changes to her student transcripts. Is it a coincidence that her mother's computer sign-in was used to make these changes? Annabel isn't the honor student that everyone thinks she is...instead she is a fraud. But even more troubling, is the fact that her mother, the high school physics teacher, used her position to break the integrity of the school system. Copies of the original and modified school records are enclosed for your entertainment.

Now, I think it is best that you know your role within our agreement. You are to do exactly as you are told. Failure to do so will result in the release of the information regarding your daughter's transcript breach to the school board.

Here are your instructions. Enclosed in the package you will find an outfit. You are to wear this and drive back to the house that you picked up David yesterday. You are to be here within one hour. Please clear off your schedule as you are going to be here for quite some time.

Look forward to seeing you.

Head Master

Alex then emptied out the package and saw the computer printouts and the outfit. She could not believe her eyes. There was a pink halter top and a white mini skirt. At this point, Alex was furious. She had become tired of these "kiddy games" and she was not going to play around.

She stuffed everything back into the package, picked up her purse and keys and went to her car. Alex was going to drive to the house, but she was not going to be a part of this any further. She left the house in a t-shirt and jeans (a far cry from what the instructions said).

Alex drove to the house. The house looked different in daylight than in the middle of the night. It was a two story Victorian house with a well-manicured lawn and bushes. Alex was quite impressed by the sight of the house.

"Who could possibly live here," she asked herself. The cost of this house, let alone upkeep had to be expensive. All that she could think of was that this house belonged to a wealthy family whose son was being a total jackass, who had been given the world but wanted more. Even more, it was probably some pervert that had seen her and had become a stalker. Alex walked up to the front door of the house. She couldn't find a doorbell, but there was an intercom. She pressed the button on the intercom box. After a few seconds, a male voice answered.

"Yes, who are you here to see," said the voice.

"I don't know, some body who calls himself the Head Master," she replied.

"Is this Alex," the voice asked. "I don't know who the fuck you are, but I am not going to play any of these games," she said.

"That is your choice, please come in and there may be something for you to think about," the voice said. A few moments later, she heard the front door unlock and open slightly. She walked in.

The inside of the house looked like a show room. The house was well maintained with large leather couches in the living room and well polished hard wood floors. Alex left the front door open, she figured for her own safety. She then walked straight ahead to a stack of photos that had been left on the coffee table in middle of the foyer. To the right of the photos was a handwritten note that read: Looks like Annabel has made a name for herself in college..."

Alex could not believe her own eyes, and thought it only would happen on those Girls Gone Wild videos. Well, sure enough, Annabel was going wild. Some of the photos were of Annabel naked. Others were of Annabel posing in a bikini. The last few photos were a little explicit with Annabel having sex with at least two different guys. Alex froze. She was first off shocked that her own daughter was that wild. Second, she could not believe that Annabel would be stupid enough to be in the photos. But lastly, the sight of Annabel giving someone a blowjob ignited a slight bit of jealousy within Alex.

Mike and Alex have a very intimate and sexual relationship. The two of them have shared many of their sexual fantasies, and have been fortunate enough to play a few of them out. But with Mike gone for the next week on a conference, Alex has been lonely. So while she was angered to see the photos of her daughter naked and having sex, she was also a little jealous too. Thoughts of having the cock of one of those college students in the photos began running through her mind.

Alex then received a call on her cell phone. She noticed that it was an unlisted phone number, but she had a pretty good idea of who it was. She answered the phone.

"I see that you have decided not to play by the rules," the Head Master said.

"Where and how did you get the photos," Alex asked.

"Where and how I got them is not important," he said. "The question you should be asking is what will I do with them. I know of a number of buyers who are interested."

"Buyers," Alex asked. "You are one sick and demented person to even consider selling them. This is my daughter..."

"I may be sick and demented, but you are in control," the Head Master said. "It's your decision to either play by the rules or not. I quite frankly don't care. I could make a fair amount of money off of these photos, not to mention what else I have."
"What else do you have," Alex asked. Her mind started to race.

"Ah, my dear," the Head Master said, "is for me to know only. In playing poker, you never want to show your hand. But like I said, it's your call."

"This is illegal," Alex said. "You can't blackmail me with the grades and the..."

"It is what it is," the Head Master interrupted. "Listen, the ball is in your court. If you agree to the contract and don't want the grades or photos to go anywhere, I will give you a chance to start all over again. You can go into the guest room to your right and change into the clothing that was sent to you. You will then go back outside the front door and ring the intercom to come in. Otherwise, I have some information that I am sure the school district will be interested in, not to mention you and Mike will have something to discuss over dinner." With that he hung up.

Alex had a decision to make. She could walk out the front door and go to the police. But what would she report? If she goes to the police and tells them that she is being blackmailed by someone called the "Head Master." In doing so, she would also have to tell the police what he has on her and her family. She would have to tell them about the grades and the photos. This would leak out for sure and would wreak the image that Alex has worked so hard to create and maintain.

On the other hand, she could do as the Head Master has told her to do and hope he gets his cheap thrill out of it and would leave her alone. There was no guarantee that he would hold his end of the bargain, but by leaving, he would have all the reason to go forward with his plan.

Alex turned around and closed the front door. She then proceeded to the guest room where she walked in and closed the door. The room seemed to be right out of the pages of Better Home and Gardens. It had a queen sized bed with posts, with a comforter with a floral design on it. The rest of the room was made up with a solid oak armoire and matching night stands.

Alex put the package on the bed and began to undress. As she stood there in her white bra and panties, she held up the pink halter and white mini skirt. Alex was not as skinny as she had been when she first got married, but time has treated her really well. Alex took off her bra and slid on the halter top and then put on the skirt. Alex turned around and looked into the mirror on the door to admire herself. To her amazement, the outfit was quite flattering to her 34c-26-34 body. The halter was not overly revealing, while the skirt was only 1-2 inches above her knee.

Alex then gathered up all of her clothing and walked back out of the guest room back into the foyer. She looked around to see if anyone was there.

"Hello, is anyone home," she yelled. There was no answer.

12