The Cottage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly, being the next oldest, picks to do a shot of cherry whiskey. So we all do our shot and now I can tell things are getting fuzzy. I sit down on the coach with Scott and John on either side of me. John takes my left leg, drapes it over his, and starts to rub my thigh. Scott notices what he did and does the same. By the time Kelly picks the next fantasy, Scott has his hand on my pussy rubbing my clit. To me this is such a great feeling. I love to have a good buzz going and have someone slowly rubbing on my clit. I lean into him and tell him he is doing a great job and to keep it going.

Kelly picks the next fantasy and tells us all that it is having his girlfriend riding his cock while another girl is riding his face. Shawn says this is his fantasy. Seeing Lisa did the last fantasy I volunteer to do this one. Even though Scotts fingers on my pussy was feeling so good. Shawn lies down on the floor and Kelly pulls off her bottoms and lowers herself down on to Shawn's cock. I move over and lower myself right down on his face. I need to put my hand on Kelly to keep from falling over. She starts to ride up and down on him and he starts to lick my pussy and moves up to my ass and then back down. Kelly leans over and we start kissing and playing with each other's nipples. It takes me less than a minute and I am cumming on his face and moaning into Kelly's mouth. This set Shawn off and he cums while I am just calming back down. Kelly leans down and kisses him and lick up my juice from around his mouth and asks him if that meet his fantasy. He tells her that he loved it and thanked her for helping him make it real.

Jason is the next oldest and he pick to do a shot of grey goose. I am very drunk and can tell that it will not be long before I am out of it. Jason picks the next fantasy and it is to have his wife tied down while people fuck her with a dildo and lick and play with her nipples and sucking a cock. My husband says this is his fantasy. They move me down onto the floor and all the guys remove my clothes. My husband goes and gets one of my dildos from our room. Jason and Shawn hold down my hands and Ryan and my husband hold down my legs. My husband gives Scott the dildo and John moves over my face and puts his cock in my mouth. I allow him to move freely in and out of my mouth so that he can put it in as deep as he wants. Scott starts to slide the dildo into my pussy. He works it in deep and then moves it all the way out. At the same time, he begins to finger my ass and I can feel his finger sliding into me. Jason and Ryan start to play with my nipples. The feeling is great and then Scott starts to lick my clit as he keeps pumping me with the dildo and fingering my asshole. I am not sure how many times I came but it was great. I can remember my husband picking me up and laying me down on the couch across Scott and John's lap but that is the last clear memory I had. I was aware that they did not bother to put my clothes back on. John was playing with my nipples. Scott had my legs spread playing with my pussy.

My husband tells me this is how the rest of the night went. Shawn is the next oldest and pick to do a shot of gin. By now, he tells me that all of the girls are just as out of it as I was so the guys do a shot and Shawn picks the next fantasy. It is one of John's again. It was to have two girls give him a blowjob at the same time. The suggestion is made to look through and pick out one of Jason's and one of my fantasies instead because everyone else had one already. His fantasy is to fuck a girl from behind while another girl lies under him and licks her pussy and his cock and balls. They have Lisa and Kelly get into a 69 position with Kelly on top. Jason gets behind Kelly and works his cock into her and Lisa start to lick her clit and Jason's balls. It only takes a few minutes before Jason is cumming. My husband tells me that when his is done he sits back and all the guys watch as Lisa lick and sucks up as much cum out of Kelly as she could. This puts Kelly over the edge and she cums before Lisa is done.

During this whole time, Scott and John are still working on me. My husband tell me that John has got his dick in my mouth and using his hands to move my head to up and down on his cock. Scott is using his cock to rub up and down on my pussy and ass. John is the first to cum and he holds my head tight so that he can cum deep into my mouth. A few minutes later Scott cums and shots his cum on my stomach, pussy, and ass. My husband brings Kelly over to us and has her lick Scott and John's cum off their cocks and my pussy, stomach, and face.

Part III coming soon

12