The Cottage Ch. 04

Story Info
Transvestite reveals herself her to her uncle & seduces him.
2.8k words
4.7
49.9k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

"Here's the thing," Michele began.

They were lying side by side on the couch; Steve was still naked and Michele still fully-clothed although her skirt was still hiked up and her knickers were in disarray.

"We're stuck here until this snow storm passes and the road clears; so at least for a few days."

"You've taken pretty much everything I have to offer, despite my protests and I'm not stupid enough to think you are going to stop taking what you want from me while we are here."

"Michele........" Steve tried to interrupt.

"Steve; just shut the fuck up and listen for once!" Michele interceded.

"As I was saying. I have to admit you have opened up a whole new world to me Steve. When I first started crossdressing I never realised how exciting, sexy and downright pleasurable it would be if a man treated me the same as he would treat a woman."

"Not that you have been at all chivalrous; lets be honest you have forced yourself on me every step of the way."

Steve tried to interject again but Michele held up her palm and stopped him.

"And yes I have come to like it very much."

"So here is the deal. We can have a good time together while it lasts; I'm talking about everything we've done so far and I'm sure you have some other tricks to teach me."

Steve's face was beaming.

"But there are some ground rules!"

"You never ever, ever, get to see me in drab. You will only ever see me dressed as Michele; and you are to make no attempt to try and see me in my male persona."

"Suits me. I don't want to know who you are; you're just Michele to me," Steve interjected successfully this time.

"Good! And you stop forcing yourself on me; we have to have mutual respect for each other," at this statement Michele reached down and gave Steve's cock a playful squeeze.

It started to harden immediately and Steve reached for her.

"Wait!" Michele restrained his advances.

"Do you agree to these terms?" Michele looked him seriously in the eyes.

"Yes, I promise Michele," Steve said, the sincerity was clearly evident in his voice.

"Good; now kiss me and get me randy again and if you're lucky I'll suck on you for a while before I let you fuck me again," Michele reached for him.

They spent another four days in the cottage and Steve lived up to his end of the bargain. Michele rose early and was allowed to use bathroom unencumbered; then she returned to her room and made herself up and get dressed. She even allowed Steve to check out her wardrobe and select what clothes he would like her to wear and choose which wig he wanted her to wear the next day.

Steve liked the deal. He was a late sleeper and he really didn't want to know who the man was under the makeup. He just thought of her as Michele. He had no problems with her being a transvestite; in fact he loved it! He pleasured her as much as she pleasured him but he didn't want anything to do with her male persona.

When the snow cleared enough for him to drive out he made preparations to leave. They had a long satisfying sexual tryst that lasted three hours and then Steve packed his car and prepared to say his goodbyes.

"Do you think Mike will come to the cottage now the snow is clearing?" Steve asked.

"I hope so I'm going to wait a couple of days for him; by tomorrow he should be able to get through on his bike," Michele had become a convincing liar.

"I'd really like to know how you two got together," Steve sighed.

"I told you that conversation is off limits! As far as Mike's concerned he'll never know that I met his uncle. He'll think I was here alone; snowed in," Michele replied.

"And when he does get here I'm sure he'll be very surprised at some of the things I've learned," Michele smiled mischievously at him.

Steve spanked her playfully on the buttocks and pulled her into his embrace one last time. They kissed passionately for a while and then Michele gently pushed him away.

"Go home to your wife and hopefully she'll forgive you; you adulterous bastard," she smiled cheekily.

"Will I ever see you again?" Steve asked, not for the first time today.

"I told you Steve; I'm Mike's girl. But who knows what the future holds," Michele smiled sadly at him.

Steve climbed into his little car, started it up and carefully pulled away following the still snow-covered road. He wound down a window and waved. Michele waved back and then disappeared inside out of the cold.

Michele didn't trust Steve; she thought he might decide to come back so remained in drag for the rest of the day while she cleaned up the cottage and made her own preparations to leave. The next day for the first time in seven days Mike arose as himself and dressed in his male clothes after his shower. He packed away Michele's clothes, makeup and other accoutrements in their secret stowage, packed his backpack and carefully rode home.

Mike's mother Doris stayed in Majorca for Christmas and Charlotte spent it at one of her boyfriend's house. Mike quite enjoyed having the house to himself but he didn't dress as Michele; he'd left most of his girly accoutrements at the cottage anyway. He actually found it quite nice to have a break from the ritual of getting up and putting on makeup, selecting sexy clothes to wear and keeping uncle Steve satisfied. Not that she hadn't enjoyed every minute of it once she and Steve had come to their understanding. But it was nice to have a break anyway.

But by the New Year Mike was keen to transform back into Michele and headed off to the cottage for some girly fun. But it just wasn't the same! It was exciting putting on makeup, lingerie, shoes and sexy outfits; but with no one to appreciate her and to have sex, it was a little boring really. Now that Michele had tasted the delight of having an admirer appreciate and lust after her, being at the cottage alone was quite a letdown and disappointment.

But a couple of weeks later things changed for Mike. His mother having recently returned from Majorca announced that uncle Steve and aunty Joyce had reconciled. Even more surprisingly she announced that she and aunty Joyce were going back to Majorca to settle their differences and make up. Steve would remain behind as part of his punishment.

"If he can behave himself while we're gone for a week, Joyce will take him back for good," his mother proclaimed.

"But aren't you as much to blame mom? Weren't you the one he was committing adultery with," Mike replied.

His mother gave him a vicious look and he knew to keep his mouth shut.

"We're going to Majorca to rekindle our friendship and you're going to stay with you uncle Steve to keep an eye on him. If he plays up while we are away you let us know when we get back," Doris proclaimed and went upstairs to pack.

The seed of a cunning plan germinated in Mike's mind and he smiled to himself.

"So uncle Steve; its good news that you and aunty Joyce are back together," Mike tried to make conversation.

He was sitting in lounge room of his uncle's house, having dropped his things in a spare bedroom half an hour beforehand.

Steve was sitting in an overstuffed lounge chair staring at the telly, drinking a beer. He house was warmed by a large open fire and he was dressed in ratty dressing gown.

"I know you're here for the week kid and I also know you're here to keep an eye on me but this will work out better for both of us if you just leave me alone and do your own thing," Steve muttered, his eyes never leaving the TV.

"So where did you stay when aunty Joyce threw you out?" Mike asked, he was smiling, knowing Steve couldn't see him.

"I err; I went to a doss house; you know, a cheap rooming house," Steve lied.

"You could have gone to the cabin if you had left before the blizzard. I was going there to meet my girlfriend there; but it was snowed in and I couldn't get through," Mike was smirking now, watching Steve wriggle uncomfortably in his seat.

"Yeah, well, a shame that," Steve was interested now.

"So what's this girlfriend of yours like then?" he asked.

"Didn't know her long; we hooked at a coffee house in Chelmsford and only met up with her a couple of times. I didn't even get to shag her," Mike was grinning like the Cheshire cat now.

Steve choked on his beer.

"Never mind; might have been for the best, young love and all that," Steve felt a little smug.

'The silly bastard never even knew she was a tranny,' he thought to himself.

"Still; I wouldn't have minded shagging her; she was a good looker," Mike replied wistfully.

"Anyway best leave you to your beer and telly then uncle Steve," Mike said.

"That's a good lad; maybe we can share a beer a bit later," Steve had already dismissed his nephew and was concentrating on his TV show again.

Mike went upstairs and stripped down to his underpants and padded down to the bathroom. He showered and shaved and removed any rogue hairs from his mainly depilated body and then went back to his room and locked the door. He shook out the contents of his backpack onto the bed and opened his suitcase. Under the top layer of men's clothing was the navy-blue business suit skirt-jacket combination he had bought when he first started crossdressing. He smiled to himself as he shook it out.

"You're in for quite a surprise uncle Steve," he grinned.

Michele came downstairs on stockinged feet clutching her high-heels so as not to make a sound. Steve was dozing in front of the TV and Michele snuck up behind him and put on her heels, resting on the back of his chair to support herself as did.

It didn't take long for her perfume to invade Steve's nostrils and he woke with a start and shook his head to clear it.

"I'll have that beer now uncle Steve," Michele said as she walked around the chair to stand in front of her uncle.

Steve was gobsmacked; speechless!

Michele reached our her elegant fingers adorned with silver rings; her nails painted cherry-red and grasped Steve's beer glass and took a delicate sip. Her lipstick left an imprint of her lips on the rim of the glass.

"A bit warm;' Michele screwed up her face.

"I'll get us some cold ones," she said and strode off to the kitchen, her heels click-clacking on the floor.

Steve was still trying to come to terms with what was happening. He craned his neck around the seat and looked at the gorgeous young transvestite as she bent down to look in fridge.

She was wearing the navy suit that she had worn one time up at the cottage with a mauve satin blouse. The hem of her skirt sat nicely at mid-thigh. She was wearing taupe hosiery with black high-heels, a brunette wig, and lots of makeup, jewellery and perfume. He felt his cock begin to stir.

Michele came back and sat down on the couch offering Steve a beer and sipping one herself.

"You've figured it out then?" she asked.

"Figured what out?" Steve was still confused and groggy.

"I'm not Mike's girlfriend," Michele said coyly.

Then it hit Steve like a blow from a sledgehammer.

"No your not you're actually M........."

"Michele!" Michele cut him off.

"I'm just Michele," she smiled.

"I debated with myself whether I would see you again and decided I would. But how I would go about it?" Michele went on.

Steve was about to interject but Michele leaned over and put a finger on his lips.

"This is how it will work. It's almost the same deal we had at the cottage," she went on.

"When we are together like this; we will never discuss my male persona. For all intents and purposes he doesn't exist; only Michele exists."

"When I'm in my male persona; we will never discuss Michele. That's the rules!"

"And when we spend weekends and the occasional holiday up at the cottage we have the same rules as before; you will only ever see Michele, never Mike," she concluded and sipped her beer.

"What makes you think I want anything to do with you now? What makes you think I want spend weekends with you up at the cottage," Steve replied petulantly.

Michele gave Steve a sexy smile and snaked a finger along her skirt and began to slide the hem up her thighs until her stocking-tops and a glimpse of creamy white thigh crept into view. Steve growled.

"Because I can see the hardon tenting your dressing gown and you can't take your eyes off me," she smirked.

"You want to fuck me so badly tha........."

Michele never got to finish the sentence, Steve pounced on her; pushing her down on the couch as he lay top her, his lips finding her and his hands searching for her thighs.

Michele opened her lips and slid her tongue into Steve's mouth and they explored each other with their tongues and their fingertips. Steve had his hand under Michele's skirt and was stroking her thighs and Michele was gently caressing Steve though his underpants. This didn't last for long; both of them were hot for sex and Michele began to writhe under Steve and she squeezed his turgid member.

Steve took the very unsubtle hint and quickly stripped off his robe; Michele tore at his underpants and pulled them off. She hiked up her skirt so she could open her legs and pulled Steve back down to her. His cock pressed against hers through the silky material of her panties.

Michele had not even considered using a gaff tonight; she wanted sex as much as Steve did and she wanted him to pleasure her. They kissed and fondled each other as they ground their crotches together. Both of their hard cocks were leaking pre-seminal fluid and close to climax.

Michele reached between their bodies, pulled her panties aside, and guided Steve's manhood to her puckered hole. For a second Steve was worried he might hurt her; he knew she was tight and he hadn't lubricated. He needn't have worried.

Michele pushed herself up and impaled herself on Steve's quivering cock; she had lubricated herself before coming downstairs and he slid into her like a dagger slides into a sheath. Michele felt that exquisite fullness that only a hard cock in the anus can provoke.

Steve felt her sphincter open and as his erection slid deep into her anus; her tight slick tunnel gripped his throbbing cock. He began to hump her and she humped him back. She lifted her legs and put her feet behind his back, ensuring her stocking-clad thighs rubbed on his flanks; she knew that he loved that. They kissed and moaned and ground and fucked each other.

Steve let out a bellow and pushed his cock deep into Michele's bowels and ejaculated. Michele rose up and ground against him, forcing his pulsating cock to stimulate her prostate. Her panty-clad cock rubbed against Steve's belly and she climaxed into her panties.

Michele drummed her heels on Steve's back and he raked her thighs as they kissed and climaxed. She could feel Steve discharging himself inside her; filling her with hot semen. Steve could feel her back passage pulsing, squeezing his cock, and milking the sperm from it. He felt Michele's warm emission on his belly.

They kissed, stroked and fondled each other for a few minutes until their orgasms subsided. Steve pulled his deflating penis from Michele's anus and a little flood of semen escaped her sphincter and soaked into her panties.

Steve looked down at the heavily madeup woman beneath him; her hazel eyes enhanced by black eyeliner and mascara which had smudged a little. He kissed her cheeks, her earlobes, her eyelids and finally her lips.

"You are fucking wonderful Michele," he grinned.

"So I take it you accept my proposal," she smiled up at him.

"Of course," he replied.

"Look on the bright side Steve; I'll be able to tell aunty Joyce that you didn't commit adultery with another woman while she was gone," Michele giggled.

"Shut up Michele," Steve laughed and lowered his lips to hers.

The End

Please leave feedback

xxx

Michele

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers