The Cougar's Servant

Story Info
A cougar preys on her servant.
1k words
3.95
42.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHunt
JHunt
49 Followers

It was a warm summer evening and a light breeze came in from the sea. The spacious cottage faced the sea and was separated from the beach by a narrow cobbled road. The porch opened directly on the road and was only a short jog to the sea. There was only other house, a similar cottage, in the vicinity. But there was a yard between the two, a garden of sorts, beautiful to lounge around on warm winter afternoons.

Angela sat at her porch, enjoying the coolness of the breeze and reading her book. The breeze was a welcome relief from the heavy dreariness of the afternoon. The summers here could get quite trying. But the evening was pleasant, and she drifted off. She had been dozing for maybe fifteen or so minutes when a noise woke her up.

She had predicted correctly, it was Ray, cleaning up after himself in the kitchen. And whatever he cooked, it smelled heavenly. Hungry. Ray looked at her with his beautiful blue eyes and long dark hair. Slightly scared. He was always a little terrified of Angela. She could be very unpredictable but more exactly, because she could throw him out on the streets and he would have nowhere to go.

Beautiful, young Ray, all of nineteen years old had left home to go to the big city, to make a man of himself and had ended up at this idyllic coastal town having spent whatever little he had. Angela had taken him in, given him a roof to stay under and food to eat. Her actions were less of a Good Samaritan and were more of a hungry cougar.

Angela was that. Thirty seven years old, made of solid muscle and working as the sheriff of this town. She was super fit, years of amateur boxing and strength training had given her a body that most people envied or feared, depending on which side of her, they were. Her blonde hair, angular face and large dark eyes combined with that body, made her a sight to behold.

She had plenty of admirers but most would run at the slightest hint of what she wanted from them. Most men were afraid of the alpha that she was, not Ray. Ray did not really have a choice.

Angela had given him food and shelter and the promise of paying his passage back to his home, but before that he had to earn his keep. And he did earn his keep, rather his body did. He did not only cook and clean and wash and do all the domestic work for Angela, he submitted to her physically as well.

It wasn't like Ray found Angela undesirable, or anything, just that her sexual needs were never ending and more often than not humiliating for Ray. And yet, with each passing day, he felt a growing bond with her. He felt lucky to serve her and be with her and sometimes he waited impatiently to be used by her. And at other times, he hoped for all this to end, he hoped for when she would finally pay him his passage, he hoped to be home.

Right now, though, he was serving Angela her food, the delicious dinner he had cooked for her. Waiting on her, for whatever she would demand during dinner, and only after she had had her fill and her way with him, would he be allowed his dinner. And then back to serving her again, on her bed or wherever she wanted him.

Ray hoped that Angela liked her dinner, if she did, he might have an easier evening. Unbeknownst to him, Angela loved his cooking, always. Her 'easy' or 'tough' evenings depended entirely on her mood. And tonight would be a tough night for Ray. She was already craving to do nasty things to him.

"Get me the remote and get under my skirt", she ordered, relaxing after dinner. Ray knew what he had to do. He had to start at her ripe arse. Small sniffs while telling how wonderfully fragrant she was and how he craved to sniff her ass all night and plead her to let him taste it, taste her ass. Angela knew that Ray didn't enjoy licking her ass, and knowing that made her happier. Angela was a firm believer in being natural, as such, her armpits, arms, legs and pussy and arse were all very hairy. And Ray hated having to swallow arse hair every time he licked her there but he hated angering her more. So like an obedient servant, he licked her ass, while she played with herself.

It wasn't too long before she came and when she did, she did on his face and in his mouth. It was a sight that never failed to arouse her more, she the dominant goddess coming from having her hairy ass licked, he the servile boy, kneeling naked on the floor, cum drenched and devoted. And aroused she did get. She held his cum soaked face firmly and spat squarely on it, then she mounted herself on it and started roughly grinding. Ray moaned out loudly, from the pain and discomfort, she stopped for a second and slapped him twice for interrupting her rhythm. Ray didn't dare make another sound till she came again.

Totally used and exhausted, Ray fell back on the floor and Angela took this opportunity to sit on his face. But this time, she wanted Ray to open his mouth. She spread her lips and told him in no uncertain terms what he could expect, if even one drop spilled over.

"Drink my superior piss, bitch! Drink it all and tell me you love it!"

Ray swallowed everything, he had gotten quite good at this and he cleaned her up afterwards. Angela threw him aside and forbade him to clean up. She wanted him to smell of her pussy and her urine all night, she wanted her servant to know, in no uncertain terms, that she was the boss!

Angela went off to bed, Ray stayed on the floor with her piss and juices on his face. The mistress had marked him, and claimed her territory!

JHunt
JHunt
49 Followers