The Count of Cowley Manor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as she was bade. She looked delightful in what remained of her clothing, and in a state of what I have come to term: "suitable attired for fucking."

She was an absolute joy, full of youthful exuberance and vitality, mixed with a seething undercurrent of unfulfilled lust. I could not have wished for more as far as womanly appeal was concerned.

I had her climb up on the chaise longue and asked her to face the closed end on all fours. Then I put the cushion against the end and told her to rest her head on it. I had her bring her knees up under her chest. I told her not to move while I fetched some cord and a knife from the bureau. I trussed her like a turkey, tying her wrists to her thighs just above the knee. In this position she was rendered helpless as far as her limbs were concerned, but she had the liberty of lateral movement, although this would only allow her to roll off. I would need nothing more than one firm hand to keep her positioned correctly for her adventure. Her posterior was presented beautifully to me. It begged to be flogged and her camiknickers, hanging loosely and prettily around her plump thighs looked extremely fetching. It would be a simple matter to move these enough to the side to get my cock into her sweet little arsehole. I planned to whip her twin moons through the knickers with my trouser belt first, to warm the flesh. As some of you will already be aware, it is a ploy of mine to fire up the flesh of a man or woman with a good spanking or whipping as I do enjoy the agreeable feel of a hot bottom against my groin when my cock is buried deep inside.

I sat behind Penelope for a few moments while I ran my hand over her silk-clad backside, and then under her perineum where I felt the humidity gathering about her cunt. Her womanly odour was divine and promised as exquisite flavour. She moaned appreciatively as I pushed my fingers through the silk up into her slit. I caressed her softly and said:

"I'm going to whip your bottom first, Penelope. It will only be a light flogging over your camiknickers, just to warm you up." She did not murmur, but she kind of rocked her bottom from side to side in a gesture of defiance, arrogance and insolence, as if she was daring me to carry out the flogging forthwith.

I did not disappoint her. I took off my belt right away, kneeled behind her and wound half of it around my hand to get a good grip. And then I laid into her with a nice round dozen carefully aimed licks which had her whimpering, but nothing more. She clearly enjoyed being treated this way.

I tossed the belt aside, eased her camiknickers to the side and poured the dregs of my sherry down the crack of her arse. Then I licked it up and lubricated her tight little hole at the same time. Her smell was potent and divine and I wondered if her time of the month wasn't too far away.

I unbuttoned my fly and prepared for engagement by slicking my cock with a hefty wad of saliva. I once again moved Penelope's camiknickers to the side. And brought my knob to the breach. I grasped her hips and said:

"As you feel me push in, you must push out, as if you were needing to relieve yourself."

"Why?"

"It will ease the path. Do as I say and it will not hurt."

I felt her bottom clench and unclench, and then I got the knob just inside. "Brace yourself," I said. "Keep pushing out until I'm right in."

She did, and my cock began the slow upward glide, patiently and steadily, half-inch by half-inch until I was fully buried in her warm bottom. Oh such delight, that smooth sucking sensation that only an airtight hole can give, that feeling of taming and bringing into subjection of one, and the feeling of her stockings on the front of my thighs.

"There Penelope... there is nothing to it, is there not?"

"It's amazing."

"What can you feel?"

"Just a gentle sliding inside me. And being filled."

"Do you like it very much?"

"Very much indeed! It's fantastic, Jack. Am I being good for you too?"

"Oh yes, my dear, very good indeed. A few more sessions like this and you will be suitably stretched."

"You can be harder on me, if you wish? You've made my bottom all hot and itchy with your belt. Bang me hard!"

And I responded to the invitation by pumping her vigorously for a good minute and a half. She felt hot and slick.

"How was that. "Simply divine, Jack. I can't believe how lovely it is. But I feel I need something more."

I knew what she was alluding to of course. She needed some extra stimulation and to this end I slid my hand inside the leg-opening of her camiknickers and brought my hand to bear on her sopping slit. I opened it and located her clitoris, now a bullet-like bean, and frigged her remorselessly until she came in a great gush of warm, syrupy juice.

I too, was in need of extra stimulation to take me over the edge. Penelope's brother, Christopher, was my inspiration, and in my fertile mind it was his bottom that held me tightly ensconced at the finish, and his sphincter that milked me for my hot cum.

(...continued in Part Four...)

12