The Countdown to cum with Nymphtalk

Story Info
nymphtalk plays a Countdown to cum game.
1.9k words
4
31.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Countdown. An exercise in control.

I saw a man yesterday that I didn't expect to turn me on as much as he did. Small, well groomed, He sat me down at the bar inside his house, poured me a glass of red wine, and we began to chat.

"Nymphtalk... I've wanted to meet you for some time..."

He wanted to show me his camera with the wide angle lens. Now, anyone will tell you that I don't normally allow anyone to take photos of me, but for some reason, this time it was turning me on. So I turned around and bent over in my black velour pants and showed him my ass. He clicks the shutter. Snap. He showed me the photo. I looked hot; I like to see dirty pictures of myself. It turns me on, so I turned around and put my big tits down on his cock and looked up at him.

Snap.

"You have to tease me with a little nipple." He said. So I did. Letting my nipples peer out over the top of my favorite black lace bra.

Snap.

He looked at the photo. "No, first we have to make it hard." He began to lick and suck gently on my nipple, leaving it glossy and erect.

Snap.

This camera play was really turning me on. I bent down over his lap and buried my face in his crotch; I felt his dick begin to grow.

Snap.

I opened my mouth and bit down gently on his hard on.

Snap.

"Are you ready?" He asked me, and I followed him through his enormous well decorated home, into a lush bedroom looking out at a waterfall in the backyard. Soft jazz playing in the background. There is something to be said for an atmosphere that stimulates the senses. I began to undress slowly, Snap, Snap, and Snap.

"What do you like Kelly? What turns you on?" He asked me. I tell him how much I love to suck dick. How I like to rub it against my lips, how good it feels to me. My lips are so sensitive, like my nipples. He told me about a girl that he knows that really gives some amazing head. "Really?" Now I was curious, "What is it that she does that you really like the most?" He paused before he answered. "Well, I will tell you, but not until after, first I want to experience yours. If I tell you it may somehow alter your technique, and I don't want to do that." He placed his camera on the nightstand beside him. "I am waiting for you." He said with quiet authority. The energy in the room was cognitively charged, we were having foreplay with our words and I loved it. "But you can see that from my hard on." He was lying naked on his bed. Six inches of stiff flesh displayed confidently between his legs. I approached the bed slowly and climbed up, seductively crawling toward him, maintaining our gaze. We stared at each other eye to eye. Who was in control here? That still remained to be seen. My breasts gently caressed his leg, and then over his cock, my lips embraced the head, and then continued, tracing the side of his body. I knelt down beneath his legs, and stretched my arms up to his shoulders, and slowly drug my nails down his body, over his cock, to the inside of his legs and all the way down to his feet. I went back up and did it again. It was easy to caress his entire body, because he was shorter than me. His skin was soft and nearly hairless. Like a girl. We kissed. On the lips, on his neck, his nipples.

My head went lower, and I began to lick him. Teasing him with the quick flicks of my tongue beneath the head of his cock. I know just how to do it. His moans told me that he agreed. "Oh, Kelly, you are indeed a talented girl aren't you? You don't mind if I am vocal do you?" His moans turn me on. "How low can you go?" He asked playfully, and smiled. I liked him. A lot! So I went down deep until his well trimmed pubic hair fit my face like a thin blonde mustache. "Oh my god, you do that so good!" I took it deep again and swirled my tongue vigorously at the base of his cock. " Most girls tell me' oh my god, I can't fit that whole thing in my mouth!', but you? You swallow it like a sword!" He was so excited. His excitement made me wet. He grabbed my head and began thrusting my head up and down his pole, moaning and grinding his hips up toward my hot mouth. I got up on my knees to work his cock harder. Grabbing his legs under his thighs, I push his legs up in the air so I can lick his balls better. "Do anything you want to me!" He said. "What would you do to me Kelly? If you were completely in control? What would you do?" I got up on my knees again and looked at him seductively, I knew he wanted me to make him my girl. "The only way that a man can be completely, and totally under control," I said in a sultry whisper, "Is to put him on his knees, and make him feel like a girl."

"With a strap on?" He asked me."No, I have something better. A two sided dildo. I can put one side deep in my cunt, and the other side acts like a strap on, and when I push it inside you, It will be fucking me too. My girlfriend and I used it a couple of times, and it felt so fucking good because it's like we're fucking. He flipped to his knees and began to grind his hips back and forth. "Show me." He begged. "Show me how you would do it."

I have to admit, that he looked sexy like that. His hips were soft and curved slightly out just like a girl. I grabbed his hips and pulled them toward me as I thrust my pelvis into his ass. I love to fuck. "And then I would reach around like this, and stroke your cock like I was fingering your clit." He moaned his approval while I jacked his dick with a nice reach around. He reached back to play with my wet pussy. I grabbed his hands and forced them above his head. "And then, I think that I would have to strap your wrists to those bars on your headboard so you could finally stop trying to please me. "I would let you!" He cried out. I pushed him down and pretended to fuck him hard, smacking his ass just the way I like to get smacked. He turned over, "Suck it" was all he said and I dove down on his dick quickly. Then slowed it down. I didn't want this fun to end. I had to make it last! I slowly licked his cock from the base to the tip, staring up at him.

"I want to play a game." He said, again feeling the wetness of my cunt. I bounced up and straddled him. "What game?" I asked eagerly. I liked playing his games. I was dancing for him slowly, grinding on his hard cock like a cheap lap dancer.

" I am going to countdown from ten, and I want you to play with your pussy, and grind it on me, just like you are, but- you are NOT allowed to come until I say zero. I don't care how much you want to or how close you are, you cannot come until then. Zero. Do you understand? I want to feel it when you come"

I agreed, and he said "Ten."

I put my hand between my legs, and stayed tight on his cock, my fingers at my clit, using my hips to masturbate against them, keeping my fingers still.

"Nine."

My face gave away my arousal. I closed my eyes and kept working my hips. It felt so good, I am getting wet right now just remembering the way that my lips parted slightly as my breaths got deeper, exhaling tiny moans.

"Eight"

"You had no idea what was waiting for you here did you Kelly? Did you know it would be like this?""No," I whispered submissively.

"Seven""

"You want to cum! Your pussy is so tortured with desire! You want to let it go, there is cum inside there Kelly, you want to let it out! You want it to drip all over me!"

"Six!"

He was counting faster now, and I was surprised that literally in these few short moments of this game, I really was getting closer and closer to cumming every time he said a number.

"You want it, You can't help it, Your Pussy wants it, Fuck me Kelly, Show me how wet you are! Show me what your pussy really wants! It's building inside you, I can see it! Surrender to it, give your pussy the pleasure that it wants!"

"Five!"

He was counting faster now, and my hips were working faster too, his dick wasn't inside me but it felt better than fucking. He was in complete control of my body and my mind, demanding my orgasm at his command.I loved the mental domination. I was out of control.

"Four!"

I moaned out load, grinding, grinding, desperate to feel his penetration, I imagined getting fucked from behind by some big random cock.

"Three!"

I wanted him to smack me, I wanted to feel pain. He was grabbing my tits so hard, holding them tight, pinching and pulling my nipples violently." I wanted to cum.

"Two!"

"You want to cum don't you? Don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy" I said softly under my breath.

"You can barely hold it back!"

"I know,"

Tell me you want to cum"

"I want to cum for you Daddy, I want to cum for you right now!"

"One!"

Fucking without penetrating, grinding without cumming, The commands he shouted at me, I was outside of my body and in another world, controlled by pleasure like a drug! I fucked him harder and faster.

"Not Yet. Not Yet!!"

He was shouting at me, I moaned on the edge angry and frustrated almost unable to stop myself any longer.

"Please, "

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum daddy, Please let me cum."

"Tell me you want to cum, Tell me your pussy is going to explode"

"I want to cum for you, I want my cunt to explode all over your big hard dick!"

"ZERO!"

I leaned forward and kissed him so passionately, like I had never kissed a man before, desperatly making out with him through my throaty moans of pleasure.

"Let it go, Cum! Cum!" I screamed out loud, my face beside his as all of that sexual tension released from my body through the shudders of the greatest orgasm I had ever had. Or at least that I had had that day! Body quivering, He begged me to jack his dick with my hand and just then he blew his load in one quick shot followed by two shorter ones, leaving a pearlescent puddle on his belly. I got him a hot towel. Cleaned him gently with it and then just held his cock in the residual warmth of the steaming cloth, and stared at him. It is times like these that make me love what I do. The most erotic adventures. Random. Anonymous. Discreet.

Until next time.

~nymphtalk~