The Country Club

Story Info
Rich, spoiled, pampered wife joins club.
2.2k words
3.88
89.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
makofin
makofin
13 Followers

Chapter 3 of The Continuing Saga of Angelique Spoiled Princess

I sat at the restaurant table, illuminated by two large candles. My husband, Kyle ever so resourceful when it comes to money, sat across from me. Smiling about something, perhaps he received another bonus from his executive job at Waller Industries.

"Are you going to tell me what you're so happy about?" I asked.

"You're going to love it Angelique."

"What?" I raised my dark thin eyebrows inquisitively.

"I finally got the promotion."

I finally smiled for the first time tonight. My brown eyes must have danced in the candlelight. A raise, at last, a substantial one at that. No wonder he had ordered the lobster, but then I was forced to endure endless minutes of boring testimony of how dear sweet Kyle earned this promotion, and all the sacrifices he made, not to mention mine, laying in bed frustrated while he slept exhausted.

I tried to seem interested, resisting the urge to check out the gorgeous waiter who stood nearby, ready to cater to my every need, taking bold liberty by looking at my ample cleavage every time he towered over me to present a plate or refill my glass with wine.

"And think of the added bonuses, membership at that exclusive country club you like so much." My husband rambled on.

"Oh my God, finally, I'm surprised that this didn't sink in sooner. I've been waiting so long! The Three Pines Country Club.

"Of course I'll have to play golf on Saturdays." Kyle droned on.

I hardly heard him, as he rambled on. I was too busy fantasizing about being pampered in style, manicures, pedicures, waxing, cocktails at poolside, tanning beds, massages. Oh I already had a masseuse I couldn't give him up. Oh the possibilities.

I sat on the comfortable reclining lawn chair at poolside, sipping my pina colada, wandering eyes hidden behind my ray bans. My brown skin glistened with lotion to protect my complete tan, which is the result of hours spent at the tanning salon. Yes, I prefer to fake bake. I was wearing my favourite blue monticule bikini. My eyes surveyed the three wives across the pool, two blondes and a red head, who were ignoring me, engaged in a secret conversation, no doubt about the new member of their club. Me.

So what, who needed friends anyway, having to listen to all that malicious gossip, I much prefer the company of men, always have, always will. Speaking of men, I looked over at the tanned hunk of a lifeguard, his muscles rippling under that oil. Oh God, I mustn't think these thoughts right now; and not only the lifeguard but the bartender, the physical trainer, this club employed all breathtakingly beautiful hunks, so willing to serve you. mmmmmmm.

I tore my eyes away from him pretending to read the book I had brought along. My thoughts returned to Kyle who was now sweating his way over the first nine holes of the golf course with his boss, another fine specimen of maleness. I must admit this radiated domineering authority from every pore of his well-developed body, and my poor pathetic hubby seemed to cater to his every whim. After all his boss provided the very means of our existence.

I reflected back on last night after our dinner at the restaurant. Arriving home on cloud nine I had changed into my white transparent teddy and left on my white stockings and heels. My pussy was aching for cock, partially caused by the waiter with those seductive eyes and also the lack of firm hard cock smashing my cunt. You see I learned in my two-year marriage to Kyle, not to depend on his inadequate abilities to bring me to orgasm at least not very often. His total erect dick measured a mere five inches if lucky, so I improvised. I would have him kneel before me, allow him to touch my silk encased legs and beg me for a taste, while provocatively dancing over him.

Tonight he could beg for his desert. I put my manicured red nails in my oven black tresses and closed my eyes. Kyle knelt below, naked, pumping his pathetic excuse for a cock with his hand.

"You had better not cum yet you bastard." I warned him, grinding my trimmed hot cunt all over his face, tongue and lips, hard. Then I let my fantasies take over. Lately they always involved my hard muscled masseuse. He would suddenly appear behind me, enter me from behind with that massive rock hard cock of his. Pump me slowly at first increasing his tempo, I imagined him fucking me, in reality it was only Kyle slobbering over my pussy. I reached down and grabbed Kyle by his hair, grinding my cunt on his face, muffling his feeble protests, oh God yes, yes; I exploded in my hubby's face. After that I let Kyle mount me, replacing him in my fantasy with my erect stud masseuse but even my vivid imagination can not full fill me now, Kyle simply could not, with his own feeble thrusts, reach the place I needed deep inside.

My eyes opened, aware of the bright mid-day sun on my body. I can feel the moisture between my legs. The lifeguard is staring boldly at me now, ignoring the three stooges below his wooden stand. So much for blondes, brunettes do have more fun….I think to myself.

Overcome by the urge to seek shade, I rise, regally slip into my high-heels, forgetting my towel to make my way inside of the gym, walking with a slight wiggle of my hips, a move I perfected years ago, I walked by the lifeguard and his adoring fans. Once past them I looked back at him over my shoulder, licked my lips and continued on.

The gym is empty at this time of day. One wall is all glass overlooking the pool, the other three completely covered with mirrors so you can watch yourself work out muscles contracting, straining at the various weight machines. Oh I have such wicked thoughts.

I entered the women's lounge after checking out my refection. I find my locker and remove my large purse. Immediately I removed my toy, this being a large dildo. (Never leave home without it.) Knowing I should seek a more secluded spot, I resisted the urge to move. Instead I placed my leg upon the bench before me and gently rubbed my vibrating toy slowly up my oiled smooth leg, towards my thigh, then around my bikini-covered mound. I teased myself. By now my head is thrown back my dark hair tickling my back, my other hand massaging my swollen nipples. I let the large flesh colored dildo work its way over my now wet cunt, reaching down to untie the strings of my little blue bikini bottom to let it fall to the carpeted floor. I could feel the cold air of the air conditioner caress my lightly perspiring body. I rubbed the vibrator over my wet swollen clit lightly, coating it with my sweet juices.

I wonder what the lifeguard would do to me if he caught me playing right now. Perhaps spank me for being so naughty. I worked the large head deeper into my soaked cunt. I began to move, slowly on it, imagining him punishing me with his cock, or my husband's boss, would he be so shocked and fire Kyle on the spot. not likely I thought. I continued to work the huge dildo into my pussy faster now. Oh God it wasn't even half way in.

" Angelique, I have never seen a sight of beauty, so, so sweet."

My big dark eyes flew open, there stood the handsome lifeguard, his cock in his hand, slowly massaging the length of his thick manhood.

In spite of the embarrassment of being caught, I didn't stop. Our eyes locked together, he knew my name.

Suddenly he stopped masterbating and with three long strides approached me at the bench. Within seconds both of my arms were pinned behind my back. I could feel his hot breath in my ear.

"Come with me."

I allowed him to lead me out into the mirrored gum. My dildo lay forgotten on the floor.

What are you going to do to me?" I asked breathlessly. I could feel his giant, hard cock pressing against my ass cheeks, propelling me forward. He didn't answer, just forcibly laid me down on a padded weight bench. I struggled uselessly when he fixed the weight down over my chest.

"No you mustn't." I did try to protest.

There I was pinned on the bench helpless and exposed. I struggled to lift the weight off me but it was futile. I was completely trapped.

"You could lose your membership to the club if I chose to turn you in." He informed me.

"You wouldn't."

He laughed. "No I wouldn't but you're lucky those three bitches didn't catch you ,they would not hesitate to have your beautiful ass kicked our of here."

I tried to look our of the window to see where they were.

"They went to lunch." He told me. "By the way my name is Matt and I welcome you to the club."

Then placing his legs on each side of my head he stood over me his large thick cock inches from my lips.

"I'm married Matt, so you should let me go. My husband wouldn't like this very much." I had to at least pretend I wanted to be let go.

"He's to busy playing golf. Besides his little naughty wife seems to need some cock in her wet hot pussy."

"How dare you talk to me like that."

"After what I just saw, I'll talk any way I want to. Now lick it, you spoiled little bitch."

He began to pump the weights effortlessly, towering over me.

"If you don't want to to be turned in you better start sucking."

Seeing that I had no choice, of course I let my tongue travel up his swollen cock, flicking at that spot underneath the massive head.

"That's it." He groaned. "Just like that." Again he lifted the weight above me, watching his reflection in the mirror, his big thick muscles straining so powerful. Oh God I wanted that cock in my pussy, I needed to be filled.

"There you go, just like that." He coached me from above. My mouth could barely cover the head of his massive proud cock. So I tongued it.

"Oh yes, stick it in your mouth." He cried. It began to twitch.

"Oh no, don't cum yet." I begged.

Suddenly he stopped, panting from his workout. He knelt and seized my legs spreading them wide open for his pleasure, and mine.

"Out of all the rich spoiled bitches that come here, you take the cake."

Matt inhaled my musky scent before his tongue slid from bottom to top, up my dripping pussy until it reached my exposed clit.

"Oh you….fucking bastard."

"I'm just getting you ready for the real thing, you bitch." He taunted.

"Please fuck me." My cunt absolutely ached to be smashed. Something my husband couldn't provide me with.

He buried his tongue deep in my hot hole, fucking me with it. I fought back the overwhelming desire to cum all over his tongue but I wanted to wait, wait for that rock hard muscle of a cock to cream on.

"Oh God you have to fuck me, please now, please." I begged.

He stopped eating my pussy and stood over me. His hand guided that prick towards my burning cunt, pushed aside my swollen lips and entered me about an inch. I thrust my hips up to meet that hard cock of his. He withdrew before thrusting in me a little more.

"Fuck me fuck me now." My legs tried to wrap around his torso.

"That's how that blonde begged, but her cunt wasn't as wet as yours." That statement must have inspired him to a frenzy. Matt was fucking my pussy so hard, deep fast and furious. The next thing I knew he lifted the weight above, slid me down to him and withdrew for a second, turned me over grabbed my hair, pulling my head back and entering me from behind. Wasting no more time, he grabbed my flim hips and guided me effortlessly back on that thick pounding cock.

He renewed his assault on my helpless pussy.

"This is what you get for playing with yourself in my club, you hot little bitch."

Then his hand slapped my ass cheeks, stinging them, again and again. My eyes flew open as I struggled to break free, but he wad to strong of course, but he seemed to like my attempts to avoid the stinging slaps to my derriere.

He fucked me harder.

"I might not make much money at this job but the benefits are good. Nothing better then fucking rich married spoiled sluts."

Maybe it was the way he called me a slut, which I had become or the previous lack of being satisfied by large cock, but it was then I came all over that glorious pounding cock of his. I'm sure he noticed, how could he not.

"That's it, Angelique. You like being made a whore don't you?"

Then it was his turn.

I pushed my sunglasses down as I strode into the bright sunlight again. Kyle and his employer were seated under a large umbrella enjoying cocktails. Jason rose when I approached the table. He smiled while his eyes undressed me.

"Join us for lunch?"

"No thank you, I've already eaten." I smiled back, licking my lips.

makofin
makofin
13 Followers