The Country Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Mandy and Neil explore Neil's inheritance.
12.8k words
4.49
41.9k
49

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy and Neil explore Neil's inheritance

*

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence.

3. This story follows on from the Holiday Loving series. While it is not necessary for you to have read that series first, why wouldn't you want to?

**************************

The building seemed massive, two floors high covering a huge area on the flat plain of the hundred-acre farm. It had originally been built as an elite school, one half of the building being a large hall with an elevated ceiling and the other half being service rooms and classrooms on the ground floor with dormitory above. Behind the building was a large pool, now empty, with lush vegetation surrounding it. However, it had failed as a school and had been sold as a white elephant, unused and possibly unusable.

On our first visit, just before our marriage, Neil and I had spent two days on the property with Neil's aging Uncle Joseph, discussing the place and what could be done with it. Joseph told them that the only contract the place had was for one weekend four times a year with a medieval club who would use the outside area for jousting and mock battles, in which men dressed in suits of heavy armour would wield broadswords at each other.

"This is a long-standing arrangement," Joseph had told the two lovers, "They also have indoor activities but I've never been game to investigate. They are well-attended and the dormitories are used to accommodate the guests. They arrange everything and pay well, so I just leave them be. For the remainder of the year it stands empty. I was going to build myself a cottage here but just never got around to it."

After we were married in a quiet ceremony with only close family present, we honeymooned in the Bahamas for two weeks and on our return were shocked to find that Uncle Joseph had died of a heart attack a few days earlier. We were home in time to attend the funeral and assumed life would continue as before, with us living in Neil's townhouse, now our house I guess, and continuing our normal work. Stan and Gloria had mentioned that they had some clients lined up for me but would give us a few days to settle in. I appreciated this as it's always good for newlyweds to have some time together before returning to work, especially when you work as a call girl and prostitute.

However, plans changed when we heard from a law firm in the city requesting an urgent meeting.

"Just before your Uncle Joseph passed away, he changed his Will, naming you as the inheritors of the farm. He was quite adamant that he'd explained what was involved with the property and seemed confident that you two knew what you were doing," explained the solemn-faced young attorney.

Neil and I looked at each other, wondering what we'd done to deserve such a millstone around our necks so soon into our marriage. However, there appeared to be no way out so we signed the land transfer deeds; suddenly we owned a farm and huge, multi-purpose building. As we returned home to our small townhouse we wondered what we'd do with this monstrosity. We both decided that we couldn't simply sell it; that would be very ungrateful to late Uncle Joseph. If he had decided that we were the people to inherit his pride and joy, then we had to at least try to establish it as a viable enterprise. Neil postponed all meetings for a few days and I told Gloria that I was unavailable for the week, then we packed a few things to allow us to at least camp in the building and drove out to our new property.

After we arrived mid-morning we began exploring the whole building. The dormitory area seemed to be almost as-new, each self-contained room having a large bed and an en-suite bathroom. We counted 25 such bedrooms plus a larger suite consisting of two bedrooms and all the normal facilities of a house. This was obviously set up as live-in quarters for the school principal or other supervisor but was such that we could use it as our home if we chose. We set up camp in this suite.

The main hall was huge both in area and height, the ceiling being at least twenty feet above the floor. It also had a mezzanine floor running around three sides, with safety rails, which would provide a great view of what was happening below, when anything actually did happen. Opening off the main hall was a large commercial kitchen for catering for the numbers the hall could accommodate, and several storage rooms, one of which was locked with a padlock. We wondered what would be so valuable that it had to be locked away and eventually found a jemmy and prised the lock open.

We walked into a room filled with a huge array of devices and structures, and stood in awe of what we saw. It was as though we had been transported back to a medieval torture chamber. We had both slaked our curiosity online on websites illustrating some of the devilish devices used to torture mainly women from those terrible times but we had never seen these devices in reality. Now we did. We recognized a rack, a wooden horse with its sharp triangular bloodstained edge waiting to cut into some poor woman's vulva, several sets of breast rippers, iron manacles and other devices whose use could only be guessed. Closer examination showed that many of them had been cunningly designed to give the impression of a torture device yet were in fact less able to inflict injury than the originals would have been. For example, the breast rippers had rubber teeth which could be painful but would be unlikely to break the skin. Neil picked up a pair and grinned at me.

"Let me try these on you please darling," he asked.

I felt the rubber teeth with my thumb and decided to humor him.

"Oh no, darling," I cried in mock fear, my voice rising an octave to let him know I was acting, "No, please don't use those on my tender breasts."

This, of course, only urged him onwards and in a few seconds I found myself stripped to the waist with my back against a wall as I acted the struggling maiden while he opened the devices and placed them around my breasts. They hurt a little, but the teeth bent rather than digging in and when he pulled them away, instead of tearing my flesh to shreds, the teeth simply bent and ran across my skin leaving dull red lines. I could see that in the right context these could be very effective at stirring all sorts of fear in a woman's heart.

We investigated further and found a wooden pole that was sharpened on one end. Neil recognized it immediately.

"How would you like to ride this?" he asked.

"No, definitely not," I replied, suspecting what it was. "Where do they use it?"

We looked in the main room and in a corner soon found a fitting on the floor that matched that on the end of the pole, noting that there were screw eyes in the walls higher up to hold the pole vertical. I imagined the agony of sitting naked on the top of the pole with the point in my pussy, held in place by ropes through the screw eyes. I shuddered and rubbed my hand over the pointed end, noticing that instead of hard wood it was reasonably soft rubber. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all. I pointed this out to Neil and he turned and felt the supposedly sharp top edge of the wooden horse and found that it also was made of the same rubber.

"It seems they're not really interested in torturing or disfiguring people but only in the symbolism of the medieval period." He found another similar item like the wooden horse but with a flat top, which he felt with his hand. "This one is the male equivalent," he said, "A guy's balls would be tied back between his legs and he'd be dropped onto the wooden beam, except that this wooden beam is soft rubber. I guess it could still be painful and if a guy didn't know it was soft the terror as he awaited his fate would be very real."

We found many other items, some recognizable, others quite new to us. Many items had been modified slightly from the original so that it would still be painful but would not cause permanent damage to the victim. We also noticed that items of torture equipment we had seen on websites, which could not be easily modified to prevent death or permanent injury, were not present in this collection. Neil suggested I remove my skirt and sit in the torture chair, which looked horrendous with its sharp spikes but once I was seated the spikes on the seat, while uncomfortable, were not harmful as they also were hard rubber. However, the spikes on the back were real steel and it would have been very painful to have been tied tightly in the chair, pushed hard against the back. There was also a scold's bridle, a steel head fitting that could be locked on and, originally, had sharp steel spikes, but in this model these again were of rubber. It was still very uncomfortable even when unfastened.

On one wall was a rack of assorted beating devices, whips, floggers, canes, paddles and even a cat o' nine tails whip with each strand knotted at the end to do maximum damage. Neil opened a cupboard and turned to me with a grin, holding something in his hand.

"Do you know what this is?" he asked, showing me a rounded metal device.

I knew immediately what it was - a pear; a device which could be fitted into a person's mouth and the three or four leaves opened by turning a screw. However, I knew and I knew Neil knew, that it was more usually fitted inside a woman's vagina or even into a person's asshole.

"Yes, I do. I guess you want to try it out on me."

He grinned even wider. "Well, you're pretty much naked now. Would you be up for that?" he asked.

"Yes, but only in my cunt, not my ass." I walked over to the cupboard and looked inside, noticing all sorts of interesting expanding and crushing devices including one that looked tailor made for fitting over a guy's balls and crushing them. I picked it up. "And also only if I can use this on you."

Neil's grin left his face for an instant as he considered my deal, then he agreed. We'd spent a lot of time investigating and so we left the room, intending to return at a later time. We prepared dinner in our new two-bedroom unit then set about making ourselves at home. There was no tv or other evening entertainment so we stripped and climbed into bed with our new toys. I hesitantly agreed to let Neil use the pear on me first, as he had found it first. He decided to start as he meant to continue, by using some rope he had brought from the room to fasten me to the bed, my legs widely spread and hands tied to the headboard above my head. He then used some oil to lube my entrance, running his finger around inside then spreading two fingers to stretch the opening but not too much, he told me with a grin.

When he thought I was ready he lubed the outside of the pear and pressed it against my entrance, wriggling it carefully to spread my lips and ease its way inside. I felt my entrance stretching slowly as I also began to feel my arousal rising, which I knew would ease the pear's passage. I was very certain that the medieval torturers would not have been so gentle.

"How's it feel?" asked Neil.

"Yeah, it's fine. Thank you for easing it in slowly, honey. I'm sure you're the gentlest torturer in history. Push it in a bit faster if you like; I'd like to just get some idea of what those poor women had to suffer."

Neil increased the pressure and it became slightly less comfortable as I felt the pear slide further inside, then the wide part was through the opening and it slid more easily in to the end of my vagina, leaving just a small amount protruding.

"Oooh, that actually feels quite nice," I said. "I suppose you're going to open it up now, eh?"

"That's the general idea."

Neil began twisting the handle on the end, at first having difficulty holding the pear still. He withdrew it a little to make it easier and I felt it expanding deep inside me as the leaves opened.

"I can feel it expanding," I said, "Of course it will expand deep inside me first I guess. The opening probably won't expand at all."

"Yeah, until I pull it out while it's fully expanded," grinned Neil, sending a jolt of realization through me as I envisaged any woman experiencing that sort of incredible torture.

The pear continued to expand and I felt the tension and pressure increasing inside.

"Let me know if you want me to stop," said Neil.

"Yes, nearly there I think, just one more complete turn please, honey."

He did one more turn and I felt the pear expand quite markedly, realizing that due to the leverage, the rate of increase would itself increase as it expanded further. I relaxed as Neil looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Still Ok?"

"Yes, darling, I'd like some time to acclimatize to it though. What say I fit your ball crusher then you can expand me a bit more if you want?"

Neil agreed and untied me. I eased off the bed, very conscious of the large emptiness inside me as I noticed my lower abdomen was bulging where my vaginal wall was pressing outwards. I wondered how round I was inside.

"How many turns have you given me, honey?"

"About ten so far, I think, why?"

"When you've finished, count the turns back to normal size so I can open it and see how big I was inside."

Neil agreed and lay on the bed, feet apart. I took the ball crusher and fitted it over his balls, careful at this stage not to pinch any skin. I fastened it closed, which put a slight pressure on his sensitive eggs, then grinned and asked if he was ready to have his balls crushed to pulp. He grinned back and nodded.

"Yes, darling, do your worst," he replied with mock bravado.

I began tightening the screw, watching his face as well as the plate pressing harder against the rear of his ball sac. His balls began to deform, flattening slightly and spreading wider. His face wore a grimace as he felt the pain begin to really bite. I gave the screw another half turn and he gave a small scream, his hands tightening to grip the sheets.

"You Ok, honey?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes, just let me get used to it for a minute. Can I tighten you a bit darling?"

"Yes, give me another turn. Torturing your balls is really turning me on, honey."

I stood still as he reached out and tightened the screw first half then a full turn. I felt my cunt stretch but the pain wasn't too extreme. I held onto the wall for a few seconds then returned to the bed. I lay down for a minute or two, consciously relaxing. After all, I reasoned, women give birth to babies and their heads are bigger than this thing. Part of me told myself that they also suffered pain and were assisted by natural hormones, but I ignored that message.

"Give me one more full turn please, darling."

Neil looked into my eyes as he gripped the handle and turned it slowly one more turn. I gritted my teeth, determined to endure this self-inflicted pain. Once it was completed I again relaxed and slowly felt myself relaxing inside as the pain decreased.

"I wonder what would happen if I was to tie the handle to a rope and haul you up by your pussy," mused Neil and he looked at my bulging lower abdomen.

"Well for a start it would be instant divorce," I replied, thinking of the pain that I'd feel if this pear was simply pulled out without being unwound. I realized that in the real thing this is probably what happened, resulting in terrible pain and tearing of a woman's tenderest tissues.

"My turn now," I announced, looking at Neil's crushed balls with the crusher attached. He was sitting on the bed so the weight of the crusher was not pulling his balls down. "Stand up, honey. Let the steel crusher stretch your balls downwards."

Neil slowly rose off the bed, feeling the weight increasing on his crushed balls until the crusher was hanging vertically, stretching his balls about two inches from the base of his hard cock.

"How's it feel?"

"It feels like the tubes inside are being stretched, not surprisingly, a strange feeling but not too uncomfortable."

"Hmmm, maybe I'll bring some weights up next time. I want to turn the screw one more turn, darling, will that be Ok? Then I'll release you."

Neil hesitated a for a few seconds then seemingly reluctantly nodded his head.

"Ok, but on two conditions. First, if I ask you to stop please stop immediately and undo the screw, Ok?"

"Ok."

"And two, I get to give you one more complete turn if I let you complete the turn. Ok?"

Ouch, I guess I should've seen that one coming, I thought. Could I take another turn? Yes, I was sure I could.

"Ok," I agreed.

I knelt down in front of him where he was standing and took the crusher in my hands, taking its weight off his balls and noting the position of the handle. I also looked at his balls, seeing how they had already been quite markedly flattened. If I popped them we wouldn't have babies! I knew that, but something sadistic inside me had been awoken. I loved Neil, I wanted his babies, yet something drove me to take the risk and flatten his balls still more. I took hold of the screw and slowly began turning it, seeing the jaws moving infinitesimally as they compressed his treasured testicles slightly more; a quarter turn; still Ok; I looked at his face, a mask of pain as he gritted his teeth against the all-pervading pain tearing through his body as his balls yelled 'Stop!' soundlessly, but in vain. Half a turn; no change. I touched the skin that was reachable; it was tight, red; I looked again at his face; no change. Three quarters of a turn; still no change in his face; his balls looked flatter than I'd ever imagined possible. I turned it the final quarter turn and he screamed.

"Get it off, get it off!"

I quickly undid the screw, counting the turns as I loosened it until I could slip it off his balls. I noted with relief that there was no sign of damage; they were still quite flattened but there was no sign of bleeding either on the outside of the skin or hemorrhaging inside. I smiled up at him with relief, as he also smiled at me.

"Whew, that was painful," he said, "I don't think I've ever experienced pain like that before."

"Yeah, it's probably approaching the pain I feel right now," I replied wryly. "I unwound it eight turns so you can do it up eight turns and see how much your balls were crushed. How do they feel anyway?" I asked, reaching out and cradling them in my hand.

"Well, they're tender," he replied as he wound the screw in eight turns. "Wow, they were crushed that much! Amazing. No wonder it hurt. Right, honey, your turn. Back on the bed again."

I swung my feet onto the bed and lay down, legs apart as he took hold of the handle protruding from my pussy. He began turning the handle and I felt the leaves inside me expanding quite quickly now, stretching my vagina and causing my lower abdomen to visibly rise. I watched his hand, half way, three quarters, I gritted my teeth against the pain, determined to do this. Then it was there. I breathed through the pain and grinned up at Neil.

"Thank you, honey. Can you remove it now please?"

"Sure," he replied, "Hold the headboard and I'll just pull it out." He chuckled as he said this, fortunately. Instead of carrying out his threat he began unwinding the handle. I felt myself shrinking inside until the pear seemed loose in my vagina.

"Ok, darling, pull it out now," I told him, unaware of just how large I was inside.

Neil looked at me questioningly but said nothing. He then began pulling the handle. I felt the pear move outwards a little then it caught where the neck had been, which was, of course, far smaller than where the leaves had opened.