The Country Cottage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's OK, Dan, I know you lust after my sister and if that turns you on even more, you are welcome to think of me as her and call me by her name. I'm mostly interested in your lust right now...anyway I can have it."

After pulling my head down between her huge breasts, she fumbled with my belt and zipper until my trousers joined her clothing on the floor and my cock tented my underwear. The she pulled off my shirt as I began caressing the soft mounds of her ass cheeks through her panties.

"Oh yes, Danny," she groaned leaning into me even more, "that does feel very nice...very nice indeed."

I could feel the growing warmth and wetness between her legs as she straddled my thigh and gasped for breath with my face buried in her cleavage. My fingers curled around the edges of her panties, ever so slowly sliding them down until they stretched between her thick thighs half way to her knees.

Judith took two steps back and grinned down at me, the thick thatch of her dark pubic hair glistening with just a touch of dampness. She took one of my hands, placed it down between her thighs and slowly pulled it up until my fingers were entangled in her damp cunt hair.

"Do you like that, Danny, the feel of my wet cunt?" she cooed as my fingers split the dangling folds of her very moist slit.

"Oh yes...yes Edith...I mean Judith...you are so very wet," I moaned, "just the way I always imagined you...she...would be."

"Yes, Danny, you've made me very wet indeed and it looks like I've made you really hard too," Judith answered and pushed me back into the chair and dropped to her knees between my thighs. "Now we wouldn't want such a lovely hard cock to go to waste would we?"

She grinned again and leaned forward to flick her tongue across the small precum stain on the front of my underwear. She pulled her head back up to look me directly in the eye.

"So tell me, Danny, as the stand in for your wife's mother, or perhaps even your own, where do you want to cum inside me the first time...my mouth...or my cunt?" she groaned as another droplet of my precum bubbled up through my underwear.

Across the room, my wife was bent over in front of her uncle, her skirt thrown up over her back and her panties pulled down around her knees. As Judith slipped down my underwear and took my rigid dick in her hand, I marveled at the size of Uncle Richard's massive cock.

Lisa

I had got over my initial inhibitions on meeting my aunt and uncle in these strange circumstances. Actually it was very exciting with Uncle Richard standing directly behind me. We were both fully dressed but he had his arms wrapped around me in a hugging position and pulling me rhythmically into himself.

I could feel his huge penis nestling comfortably between my buttocks through his trousers and my thin skirt. He was humping me in front of my aunt and my husband who were enjoying watching us and making encouraging noises.

No one actually said anything but we all knew I was going to be fucked. I almost giggled in anticipation when I thought about it. I was going to be fucked by my seventy year old uncle.

It was even more bizarre that my Uncle Richard was a Bishop. I was about to be fucked by a Bishop in front of his wife and my husband.

"Don't rush it Richard. We have plenty of time." I heard my Aunt say huskily.

"Yes, Dear," he grunted in my ear, the touch of his breath sending a shiver through my body.

"She has a nice full blouse Edith. I like her," he said and turned me around as he looked at me.

"Why don't you get her tits out for us all to see, Dear. Her husband won't mind."

I could see Dan stiffening and nodding agreement as my uncle groped my breasts and I undid my blouse and brassiere to expose my nipples.

"She has magnificent tits, don't you think Judith," he gasped while swirling one of my erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Aunt Judith said something encouraging, cupped the underside of her own large breasts and pointed them at my husband. She then undid a few things and stood in front of Dan with her blouse off and her large breasts outside her bra cups. Even I could see the admiration in my husbands eyes as she cooed erotically.

"Do you like my breasts Dan. I know you fantasize about my sister, Lisa's mother. She has the same size tits as I have. Do you want to touch them...suck them?"

I watched as my husband moved his face forward robotically with his mouth open in a baby like fashion to be fed by his mother.

"That feels so good, Danny Boy. I bet you know quite a bit about making an old lady feel happy."

The Bishop was still feeling me all over the place but we were also watching Aunt Judith and my husband.

As we looked on, she stepped back from Dan and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. As she had already discarded her brassiere she was left wearing just a pair of cotton panties, her crotch right in front of Dan's face. We were all breathing raggedly.

"Dan, do you want to see it?" my uncle asked suddenly.

My husband was in a daze as he looked at the Bishop.

"Do you want to see your aunt's cunt, Dan?" he asked again a bit more insistently.

Dan grunted something that sounded affirmative.

"If you want to see her cunt, Dan, you have to pull her panties down."

My husband looked so full of desire but still unsure of himself. Richard urged him on.

"She'll gladly show you her cunt, Dan. Just reach over and pull her panties down."

Aunt Judith was smiling as all this was going on and quietly joined in.

"Please, go on, Danny. Pull them down. I want to show it to you."

Dan sigh as he reached up and slowly pulled my aunt's drawers down.

Judith took two steps back and grinned down at him, took one of Dan's hands, placed it down between her legs and slowly pulled it up until his fingers brushed through her damp cunt hair.

"Do you like that, Danny, the feel of my wet cunt?" she cooed as his fingers split the dangling folds of her very moist slit.

"Oh yes...yes Edith...I mean Judith...you are so very wet," he moaned, "just the way I always imagined you...she...would be."

I was very wet myself with Uncle Richard all over me. I had to smile as my husband kept mixing up the identities of Aunt Judith and my mother.

I had suspected it for some time, but now I was certain. My husband wanted to fuck my mother. Judith's next words confirmed it.

"So tell me, Danny, as the stand in for your wife's mother, where do you want to cum inside me the first...my mouth...or my cunt?"

Her words as a Bishop's wife were incredible. There was no holding back now.

My Uncle was licking my face, my breasts were fully exposed. He had his hand up my skirt feeling my crotch with my panties down around my knees as I bent forward, waiting for...wanting...his thick dick to push inside me.

It was so rude but also heavenly.

He pulled my hand back onto his gigantic penis until I closed my little fist around it.

"Lisa?"

Yes, Uncle?

"I want you to wank it."

"Yes, Uncle, anything you want...anything at all."

My uncle shuddered noticeably as I slowly started stroking his huge cock and we both watched his wife take my husband's dick into her mouth.

12