The Country hotel Ch. 04

Story Info
Marina and Debbie prepare for their Christmas party.
7.3k words
15.1k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
225 Followers

This continues the story of the Night Managers in a small English Country Hotel. It follows on from an unfortunate assault on Marina, by three men, which left her bruised and humiliated.

*****

Both Marina and Debbie had suffered physical injury from the assault and brutal beating by three customers. Worse than the physical scars for Marina, was the mental trauma and humiliation. She had been forced to understand that what she did in the Hotel, made her a slut and a whore to certain men. This made her fair game for any assault and beating they cared to inflict on her. She was degraded and humiliated by the men's obvious contempt for her.

Debbie had if anything, suffered more, but she was stronger and dismissed any man's view of her, or her behaviour. She would be the judge of that, not them.

Over the weeks before Christmas the bruising at least, faded, if not the emotional distress, as the girls threw themselves into planning their party. Debbie had persuaded Marina to put on a celebration with some of their best, regular, night time customers. Each of the men were paying a lot for the food and "Entertainment", the girls were offering, so there was no stinting on the cost. They bought a large tree, holly, ivy and of course, mistletoe and set to work decorating the Dining Room, Bar and Entrance hall. The party was going to be in the Bar, with two large round tables for the guests. Jill planned a luxurious four course Christmas meal. They agreed on Formal Evening wear, Full length Evening dress for them and Dinner Jackets(Tuxedos), for the men. Each of the guests were to bring presents for the girls and one for another man. They had been encouraged to bring Toys, the girls could use on themselves and each other.

The party was set for the Saturday between Christmas and New Year. Many of the men lived alone, the married ones made an excuse to get away for the night. The hotel had been closed for the weekend and the only staff present, were Debbie, Marina and Jill, the owner and manager. Everyone was determined to keep what was to happen, a secret and they had put a notice,

"Closed for a Private Party"

Outside the hotel.

On the big day, they were all in early, getting the Bar ready, preparing and chopping food, trying to think of everything. There was a little stage covered in blankets and cushions, between the two tables, where the girls planned a show together, to get the guests in the mood. Each of the men had a room to themselves or were sharing a twin room. They were due to arrive at 5pm, not before. By about 3, they had pretty much finished and went to bed together for a rest, before making themselves presentable. They both rose together and showered, soaping each other down and washing each others hair. The bruises had largely resolved, they could see. Leaving the shower, they dried and applied the same body lotion to each other, becoming a little flushed and flustered in the process. At any other time, Debbie would have dragged her friend back to bed, but not today.

Returning to the bedroom, they put on the lingerie each had chosen, they both wore white. Marina had chosen a sheer, strapless and low cut Basque, Debbie, a matching half cup strapless white bra and thong. Both were wearing white stockings and Suspenders. After blow drying their hair, they put on their dresses. Both were full length, but low cut and strapless. Marina was wearing a beautiful dark green Taffeta dress and Debbie, also low cut and strapless, a velvet dark blue one. Admiring each other, they were elegant but drop dead sexy, just the look they were after.

Just before 5 they went down to see Jill, who was still in her working gear, but had a beautiful white dress with a lace bodice, to slip on, once the meal started. Debbie and Marina stood in the hall with a tray of Champagne flutes behind them, under a sprig of mistletoe. They were both tense and desperate for the evening to start. Just after 5pm, several of their guests came in at the same time, they had obviously been waiting in the car park. The girls greeted them as old friends, which in fact, they had become. They kissed each of the men, briefly exploring mouths with their tongue, before giving the men a flute and graciously accepting compliments on their appearance. They stood together chatting about each other's Christmas and the evening to come. The girls broke off to greet each new arrival in the same way. They didn't object to hands gently caressing their Ass and back, of course. In fact it was a delightfully civilised start to the evening.

Everyone had arrived within twenty minutes, there were no missing customers. Some were already dressed in DJs, some not, but the girls escorted all of the men to their rooms with cases. As they walked up the stairs, they looked gorgeous to the men behind, Marina slightly shorter, with an Hour Glass Figure, Debbie taller, also shapely, but with wonderful legs, hinted at under the long dress. They left each at their rooms, politely declining offers to enter and start the evening with a bang. As they left, the girls reminded their guests, to add any presents to the two sacks in the Entrance Hall.

The men were asked to come down about 6pm, to start the party and the two girls went down to help Jill. They put out the cold appetisers, allowing Jill to get dressed and arrange her hair and make up. When she'd finished the three of them checked each other for flaws and complimented Jill on how she looked.

"You'll have to fight them off with a carving knife girl. When you get out of the kitchen, you really scrub up quite well." Debbie complimented her boss.

"Thanks, I think, well there's nothing more we can do now. Did you put out the little parcel on each of the plates?"

"Yes, don't worry, I remembered." Debbie replied.

The three girls went out to the Hall to wait for the men. They came down together and started clapping when they saw the three women, who curtsied gracefully. Then there was another round of Kissing, including Jill this time. Hands started roaming again and Jill found she quite enjoyed her Ass being stroked and pulled onto a growing erection. When she broke away, finally, her cheeks were flushed and she gave the man a warm smile.

When they all had another flute of Champagne, Jill tapped her glass, to get everyone's attention.

"Gentleman, we want you to have a night you remember for a long time, but I am concerned everyone is careful over Alcohol. I am anxious no one gets out of control, for my girls safety. You understand, I'm sure.

Now lets go through for Dinner." And Jill led them through to the Bar. There was a seating plan and the men settled down quickly. Marina sat on one table and Jill and Debbie on the other. There was wine and water on the table already. One of the men looked at the small Christmas wrapped parcel by his glass, opened it and laughed.

"Six, you're optimistic aren't you ladies, even though you are drop dead stunning?" He showed the condoms to his neighbours.

"Better safe than sorry James," Jill laughed.

For a while they all ate in silence, till one of the men said,

"Raise your glasses gents, for the cook. Impeccable as usual Jill, Thanks."

Jill acknowledged the compliment and the girls all left the table to fetch the main course. Marina checked there was enough wine on the table and they all settled down to eat. Conversation started up again, as the edge of their hunger was satisfied. As usual there was a lot of teasing between the men and the women. Jill's neighbour, a distinguished grey haired businessman, turned to her and said,

"It's a pleasure to meet you at last, you are always in the kitchen, I'm John by the way. You have certainly made something of this place. One of my business interests has been in a small chain of hotels."

They chatted amiably about business, the party, the two girls. Jill noticed the hand on her knee, but didn't try to move it. The attention was a nice change. She had been divorced for a long time and her last relationship had ended just under a year ago. The wedding ring was a giveaway, but she didn't mind that he was married.

Jill excused herself after a few minutes and stood up.

"There is more of the meat and vegetables, any takers?"

Several men put up their hands and the three women organised the plates and cleared the rest. Shortly afterwards, she bought in the Dessert, a home made Tiramisu, one of her specialities. When that was polished off, a large Cheeseboard, biscuits and grapes were put on each table, with bottles of Port, Brandy and glasses. Finally, large pots of Coffee, milk, cups and saucers were set out.

Again the men congratulated Jill on her cooking, with a Toast. She rose again,

"If you'll excuse the Girls, I think Santa Claus has been. They will go and sort out the Presents."

As Marina and Debbie left, there were hoots and clapping, they turned and curtsied.

"Well that's the easy bit of the evening, now we're up to bat."

Marina said, as they crossed the Hall, arm in arm, entering the small room opposite where they'd left their tiny Santa outfits. Slipping out of the Evening Dresses, they put on the Santa coats, which reached to the top of their thighs, and had just one button only, leaving little to the imagination. Finally they put on their red hats and went back out to collect the two sacks.

They paused at the door, then rushed in with much Ho Ho Ho-ing and applause. Marina bent down showing her Bottom and tiny thong.

"Now let's see if we can find anything you like the look of," She turned her head round and grinned.

Debbie bent down facing the audience, to show off a cavernous cleavage. To clapping and ribald comments, she bought out the first parcel.

"Now the first parcel is for a whisky lover, do we have any here, silly question?"

Several hands went up.

"You seemed to be first Rob,"

She walked over two him and sat cross legged on his knee. Putting the parcel on the table, she put both hands on his head. From just a few inches away, she whispered,

"Now have you been a good boy this year, Santa only comes to good boys."

Debbie kissed him delicately on the mouth for about thirty seconds, tasting the cheese and coffee. Pulling away, she gave him his present. He opened it and found a nice bottle of Lavagulin, waving it to the others. She gently pulled his head down into her cleavage.

"Now if you see anything else you like the look of, you will tell me, won't you?"

She got up and sashayed away, as he lightly slapped her Ass. Debbie turned and wagged her finger at him. There was uproar in the room and clapping. Then it was Marina's turn to pull out a parcel,

"How about a cigar smoker, anyone?"

She swayed over and sat down on the next man's lap and kissed him. His hand moved between her legs and she moaned into his mouth,

"Now I'm not sure you should be touching one of Santa's Elves there, but I'll forgive you."

Extricating herself as the man opened his box of Havana's, it was Debbie's turn next. So the pattern was repeated till a small long parcel came out with Marina's name on it. She opened it and found a jewellery box with a lovely double stranded Pearl neckless and she jumped up.

"I've always wanted Pearls, who's responsible for this?"

A different Rob put his hand up. Marina quickly put the necklace on and she rushed over to him, sat astride him, kissing him hard.

"It's too much, you're too extravagant. I promise you my special attention this evening."

Debbie received a Pearl necklace too, so the men had obviously worked together, on the presents. When the sacks were empty, one of the guests bought out a few more, special parcels. Debbie picked up a long, round, wobbly parcel and looked at the men.

"Someone's been very naughty." Opening the parcel, to find an 18 inch long, thick , lurid pink, plastic tube. Waving it around, she asked,

"What the hell are you supposed to do with this?"

One of them replied, sheepishly,

"Well I think the first lady puts one end in her, you know, then the second lady puts the other end in her, bits and you try and meet in the middle, I think."

Everyone burst out laughing at the embarrassed description. Marina opened the next parcel,

"Furry handcuffs, you're spoiling us Gentlemen."

When they finally finished, the two girls put their parcels on the raised platform, took off the Pearls and crawled hand in hand , up onto it and into a passionate kiss. They helped each other out of the Santa coats and explored, kissing each others Tits and gently pushing fingers under soaked thongs. They gently removed each others Lingerie, leaving the white stockings and suspenders, then kissed more passionately still as fingers returned to exploring. Both started to moan and murmur to each other as they kissed, then flushed slightly.

Debbie pushed her friend down then raised her off thee floor with hands under her buttocks, burying her face in Marina's groin. She forced her tongue into the vagina and when she switched to the clitoris, Marina, started shuddering with her first orgasm immediately, holding her friends head into her groin. There was a round of applause, as Marina rocked her head from side to side.

Jill didn't make a sound however. She had been standing, gripping the chair in front of her with both hands. She new what the two girls got up to, but had never witnessed it. Standing wide eyed and swept up in the deeply erotic display. Her cheeks and neck were flushed and she was breathing deeply. Two hands were placed lightly on her shoulders, by a man behind her and she lent back against the stranger, sensing his erection. The hands slowly moved to her breasts and she covered them with her own, encouraging him to squeeze harder. Then she moved her right hand round behind her, to stroke the erection through his trousers, turning her head round at the same time, to kiss him. It was John of course, the man she had been talking to earlier.

Jill turned back to watch the girls, happy to be wrapped in his arms. John's hands left her breasts and pressed down over her Ass to her thighs, then slowly started lifting her dress. She wasn't at all sure she wanted this, but was transfixed by the show in front of her. When the dress was well above her waist, his hand moved round and inside her pants. It was so long since she had been touched there, that she groaned and lent harder against him, sensing her juices starting to flow. He pushed her pants to the floor and she stepped out of them. Pushing her gently forward with one hand, she heard his zip being lowered. Leaning forward as far as she could, Jill held up her dress and spread her legs for him. She didn't know, or really care if he had a condom. Arching her back, she spread her lips and felt him push slowly in, it felt wonderful and sordid, in front of all these men, though no one was looking. A few turned round when she started to moan, then shake with an orgasm, after only a few strokes. Jill stayed as she was, as John took his time to come. She reached a second orgasm as he did, smiling and panting. As he stepped back from her, she knelt down in front of him, taking the flaccid cock in her mouth, to lick it clean. Then they stood up and watched the show together, arm in arm, resting her head on his shoulder.

Meanwhile, after Marina finished her orgasm, one of the men stepped forward and handed Debbie the 18inch plastic monstrosity. There were tubes of lubricating Gel around and he had applied some to both ends. Debbie shook the disgusting thing at him and said,

"You're a bad man, a very bad man, but if you insist."

There was a general shout of,

"We do."

Debbie looked at her friend and sighed,

"The fun's over Marina, it's back to work."

She lay back on the platform and pushed a cushion under her Ass, then spread her thighs. Marina took the thing and rubbed it back and forth over her friends clit, to murmured approval. Then she placed it at her entrance and pushed about 8 inches in. Debbie threw her head back and whimpered,

"Not so bad after all." She managed to say.

Marina started thrusting it deeper and Debbie's hips rose to meet it, as she groaned louder. Then she put her hand down to stop it, saying,

"This isn't fair."

She moved to sit up, holding the Dildo in, then pushed her friend back on the pillow, opening her thighs, Placing the other end in her friends cunt, she lent forward firmly, pushing about seven inches in. Marina gasped, her eyes went wide and she held her friend still. Then relaxed on to the cushion, letting her friend assault her. Debbie of course, was pumping into herself at the same time and they both started gasping and became flushed. As they neared an orgasm, both girls raised their Asses off the cushions, with their hands underneath as support, so they could thrust at each other harder, till none of the plastic was visible. The girls shook to a climax together, then lay back, gasping for breath.

Whilst the show had been going on, the men had undressed, putting their clothes neatly in a corner. Standing round in a semicircle, apart from Jill and John, they were all masturbating slowly. Two of them came forward to offer their erections.

"No peace for the wicked. Lets see if we can turn over and keep this thing inside us." Debbie said.

So, to much hilarity, they drew their legs up and struggled to step over each other, ending up on their hands and knees. Marina's face was hardly visible, but she reached for a cock and pushed it in her mouth, as she ground back against Debbie's Ass. A few moments later, each girl had a group of men round them as they moved from erection to erection. Debbie had two in her mouth at one point, before giving up on trying to get another in. After everyone had been suitably fluffed, the girls sat back against each other and Marina said.

"Why don't you boys sit round in a circle, whilst Debbie and I come round and give you our special present."

She moved up to the man nearest her after extricating herself from Debbie, with a loud sucking noise and said,

"Now are you sure you've been good, if not good then careful?...Oh and I see you are, you've got a condom on. That's just a hint to the rest of you."

She put her legs astride his chair and slowly lowered herself onto his erection, pushing his head back and kissing him. She lifted her feet off the floor and started rocking backwards and forwards.

"MMMM, oh yees, now that's just what a girl needs, not a piece of pink plastic."

Her head fell back and she pulled his mouth into her Tits, moaning softly. After two minutes, she pulled away, moving to the next man.

"Don't worry, I'll be back," She said to him.

Debbie meanwhile, was working her way round the other side of the circle, sometimes with her back to the man, so he could maul her Tits more easily. After about twenty minutes of steady progress, Marina felt another pair of hands on her Ass, pushing her gently forward, then probing her Anus with gelled fingers.

"Oh you're evil, if you break this chair, Jill will make you pay for it."

She was cut off with a gasp, as an erection pushed steadily in. She rose up off the man below, to help and he pushed in steadily, as she pushed her head against his chest. They struggled on, awkwardly for a few minutes, till the man behind her pulled out of her and lifted her off the man below.

"There has to be a more comfortable way," He said.

The other man crossed to sit on the edge of the platform and she was lowered down gently, in reverse Cow Girl. His erection was pushed up into her Ass, by her own weight. She grimaced, but was able to take all his Cock in. The other man pushed her back onto the chest of the man below her, placed her legs on his shoulders and pushed forward into her Cunt, bending her double. He forced into her hard and fast, pulling her back down, onto the cock in her Anus, several times. She was being thrown around in a man sandwich, groaning as it got more painful. The man in front of her had seen to many porn films, instead of finishing inside of her, he pulled out, tore off his condom and groaned as he splashed over her face and hair. Then he pulled her upright and pushed her down hard onto the man in her Ass. Another one came over and they took an arm each, lifting and forcing her down hard. Fortunately it didn't take long before the man grunted and ground against her Ass.

david62
david62
225 Followers
12