The Count's Request

Story Info
The count's unusual request impassions Lucretia.
3.3k words
3.67
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Count had been visiting his host for nearly three weeks when he received word that he must return home to attend to urgent business. In truth this was not totally unexpected, but it was in fact much regretted. The Count, upon arrival, had informed his host that he might be called back home to attend to such a matter, but this was a partial untruth. The Count had reasoned to plant in the mind of his host this idea so that if the visit was not going well he could, reasonably, make his excuse and return home. The fact that The Count was actually called home to attend to urgent business was therefore quite a surprise, as it was not the artifice he had intended but an actual emergency. The fact that The Count much regretted being called home was due entirely to Lucretia.

Lucretia Balmore was not the most beautiful girl in the village of Morove, nor was she at all unattractive. The general impression of her face was that of someone who was not necessarily plain, but rather quite unconcerned with putting forth the effort that so many of the village girls put into their appearance. The attention she did generally receive from gentlemen in the village was not of the serious type. While her generous thighs, round rear, and ample bosom provided plenty of carnal promise, she was generally not thought of as one worthy of a marriage proposal, likely to due to her seeming lack of interest in being courted.

Lucretia was a mindful daughter and performed her duties at home quite to the satisfaction of her father. She had been informed in advance of The Count's coming visit and had been asked to treat him cordially and respectfully, engage him in conversation at meals and other household gatherings, and to show him around the village of Morove and the surrounding hills, if he so desired. These duties she performed flawlessly, putting herself quite at The Count's disposal. He seemed to possess a boundless interest in the village and the surrounding hilly paths, and she was glad to escort him on his daily walks.

Lucretia found The Count's company and conversation stimulating in the way one generally does when one is entertaining a foreign guest. He took time to elaborate on the differences between his home and hers, and she found the cultural comparisons to be quite interesting.

The Count seemed particularly interested in the local flora and fauna, and, as he and Lucretia walked the paths which were flush with the promise of spring, he made frequent notes and sketches in a small notebook he carried with him at all times. On these occasions he allowed Lucretia to examine his notebook entries and comment on the accuracy of his renderings. He would talk expansively about the differences between a bird or bush or tree in relation to those of his homeland. He commented often on the aromas of various fauna and the fresh smell of the breeze when it changed direction. Lucretia listened patiently and with genuine interest to these musings. In time she found she quite looked forward to these daily sojourns and to all the new knowledge she was acquiring from the company of The Count.

For The Count's part he found Lucretia to be enthralling. After their first few journeys into town he found himself not sleeping well. While he should have been tired from his extensive walking of the local area, instead he lay in the guest quarters replaying every step of the day's walk, and looking forward to the breaking of dawn and fast as these events would bring him closer to another walk with Lucretia.

Troublingly to The Count, he was quite uncertain of the nature of his attraction to his host's daughter. While he admittedly found Lucretia's robust figure quite attractive, he knew this was not the source of his fascination. While he found her to be an excellent guide and walking companion, this was not the reason either. While he found her to be the most patient and interested listener he had ever encountered, this could not adequately explain the anticipation with which he looked forward to their next walk. No it had to be something else, he reasoned. In fact The Count spent a half fortnight's worth of nights tossing restlessly trying to discern exactly what it was about Lucretia that was so magnetic to him.

It was on the morning of the twelfth day of The Count's visit that he discovered the reason for his obsession. As the two walkers rounded a bend in a path they had not walked together before, they were confronted with a downed tree. The large Larch had broken at its trunk and was quite effectively preventing further passage. The tree was not so large that The Count not cross by straddling it one long leg at a time, but it was rather too large for Lucretia to cross in an ankle length dress and layers of petticoats. The Count quickly suggested they turn back and select another route, but Lucretia insisted that, with some assistance from The Count, she could clear the tree and they would be on their way.

As she was insistent upon this The Count acquiesced and, at the girl's request, placed his hands on her wide hips and gave her a boost as she hiked her many skirts up to swing a leg over the tree. Having accomplished this quite easily she beamed at The Count with pride. She asked The Count to hold her quite firmly as she would now swing the other leg over. To facilitate this The Count moved very close and held firm to the girl's waist. As Lucretia swung the other leg over the tree her skirts lifted a bit more and The Count was suddenly struck with the reason for the growing obsessive fascination he felt for the girl.

It came to him then like a thunderbolt. As her petticoats were tossed upward by the tree and the force of the girl's movement, the breeze brought to The Count's nose the clarity he had sought lying awake those many nights. The scent of the girl was nearly overwhelming. His head spun. He gasped for breath. He grabbed the tree to steady himself as Lucretia plopped quite spryly down on the other side. He knew then that it was her scent that had bewitched him so for these weeks, coming to him every day in tiny, nearly imperceptible wafts, his nose picking up subtle hints of the powerful aroma that, as it came to him now with more force, seemed to be the very scent of manna.

The Count had of course been well aware that he possessed an extraordinary sense of smell. He had enjoyed (and occasionally despised) many aromas over the years that remained undetected by the more average noses around him. He learned early that others did not share his ability, nor did they particularly want to hear The Count's musings on the scents around him. He became accustomed therefore to keeping his ability and the information it brought him quite secret.

The information The Count's nose brought to him on that day was quite simple: I must smell this girl. I must remain in her presence as long as possible to maintain this olfactory bliss. I must smell her forever!

It might be easy for the reader at this point to view The Count's revelation as trivial or perhaps even a bit depraved. I can assure it was nothing of the kind. The scent The Count had experienced affected him like the scent of jasmine to a bee. He knew instantly that this was to be his raison d'être. He wanted noting more than to be surrounded by the scent of Lucretia forever.

In fact for the next week The Count was entirely attuned to the scent of Lucretia. Now that he had realized the nature of his attraction, it seemed stronger than ever. He could smell her at breakfast over the savory scent of pastries and coffee. Her aroma triumphed over roasted meats at luncheon and dinner. And as the Count and Lucretia walked side by side the hilly paths of her homeland, her scent made his head swim dizzyingly as though drunk with the passion of nature.

Thus it was with deep and mournful regret that The Count, in the third week of his visit, received the news by rider that he must return home immediately. Had the summons not been absolutely urgent and impossible to refuse he would have ignored it resolutely so that he might stay with Lucretia forever as his passion willed him to do.

The Count informed his host of the need for departure. The host had announced this to the household at breakfast and The Count had made his excuses. He left the dining room and began to make ready to leave. He had not wanted to linger after breakfast because he had not wanted the scent of Lucretia to torment him. He made himself busy for the rest of the day in order to avoid the scent he knew would cause him such pain in leaving.

As the hour of his departure approached, The Count was quite tormented nonetheless. The memory of the girl's glorious aroma had been ever-present in his thoughts throughout his preparation for leaving. As dark fell, he was now merely awaiting the arrival of his coach from the stables in the valley below and he would away into the night. It was in this time of waiting that The Count realized he must see Lucretia once again before leaving. He proceeded immediately to her quarters, blinded by the need to inhale her scent once again.

For her part, Lucretia was quite upset upon hearing the news that The Count must depart. She had come to enjoy his company tremendously. She had certainly begun to look forward to their walks each day and had begun, for the first time, to enjoy the company of a man other than her own father. She had even begun to allow herself to allow the possibility of a marriage proposal – tough she had no idea if The Count's feelings were of a similar nature. She noted that he seemed to enjoy her company well enough – even if he did often seem distant as though lost in some private reverie.

Lucretia had been quite shocked that The Count had left the dining room immediately without so much as a word to her. By the evening she had retreated to her chambers feeling quite sorry for herself and extremely disappointed that she had not seen The Count on his final day in the household. She had donned her bedclothes and lay on the mattress sobbing when she heard a light knock on the door. She answered expecting to find her that her father had come to announce The Count's actual departure and instead found The Count himself standing in the doorway of her bedchamber.

The Count had had only a few moments while walking across the house to formulate what he would say to the girl. He knew what he must do, and he knew he could not live without doing so. He only hoped that she would consent. As the door opened, he politely made his request.

Lucretia did not know whether The Count's request was unusual or not Her inexperience with men left her without the ability to make such a comparison. She had never heard of anyone making such a request, but she had learned any new things form The Count as of late and did not therefore find this new suggestion as odd as you or I might find it. Instead she found herself nodding in assent and lifting her bedclothes to allow The Count to complete his mission.

The Count had been struck with a paralyzing moment of fear upon having made his request. The look on the girl's face was impossible to read. She did not look shocked nor did she look happy. Her expression was in fact rather blank. But in that moment of her hesitation, fear gripped The Count as he imagined the girl screaming for her father and bringing the entire household running to her chamber. He envisioned himself being chased out of town by screaming villagers with burning torches and sharpened sticks as hounds barked after his speeding carriage.

That moment passed quickly, however, and none of that horror came to pass. Instead the girl backed a few steps into her chamber, sat on her bed, and lifted her bedclothes for him allowing The Count to complete his request.

The Count stepped toward the girl and knelt before her. He placed his hand on one of hers where she held the hem of her bed clothing and lifted it slightly more while placing his head wholly within her nightdress. The fragrance that now assaulted The Count's senses was momentarily more than he could bear. He tilted briefly to one side like a drunken soldier, causing the girl a small gasp of alarm. He righted himself however, and patted her leg gently in reassurance. Having so regained his composure he proceeded toward the aromatic source of his bliss.

As The Count placed his head underneath her nightdress Lucretia felt a small twinge in her stomach such as she had never felt before. That rather than The Count's momentary loss of balance had caused her to gasp ever so slightly. As The Count patted her leg reassuringly she felt the small twinge grow to a definitive presence. The tightening of her abdomen progressed slowly downward and she had a new sensation of moisture below. Her face grew warm. She began to perspire. She felt she might lose her own balance as the moistening between her own thighs continued.

The Count for his part was awash in the most heavenly scent he had ever – even with his advanced olfactory abilities – imagined. He moved forward, single-minded in the need to complete his request. Drawn by the need to immerse himself in the scent of Lucretia's moistness, The Count discovered the reason – at least in part – for the girl's pungency. As he crawled further between her meaty thighs, his head shrouded by layers of her nightgown, he discovered she wore no knickers. She was bare beneath the nightdress, and the aroma of her seemed to increase tenfold for every inch his head moved forward.

In the next moment, in the dim chamber's light that crept ever so softly under the folds of cloth, he saw before him the moist hairy mass from which the scent emanated.

Lucretia was herself awash in a wave of heat that threatened to consume her. She felt her moistness increase, and she tried to hold it back, afraid The Count might find it repulsive. She leaned her head back and exhaled deeply. She clenched the folds of her nightdress tightly in her sweating hands, and as she looked down she saw herself spread her thighs slightly more to assist The Count in completing his request.

The Count closed his eyes. He found the sight of Lucretia's hairy crotch unbearable – unbearably beautiful. The combination of this resplendent sight and the assault of aroma upon his highly developed nose created a sensory nirvana that threatened to overwhelm him. However after pausing briefly to steel himself, he proceeded forward, placing his nose squarely against the moist mound. He inhaled deeply and knew in that moment he would leave the world with no regrets at all.

As The Count's nose pressed firmly against her wetness Lucretia quivered anew. This was a sensation she had not even dreamed about. She felt The Count inhaling and exhaling deeply, and she understood in that moment the gravity of his request. He had needed to smell her. He had needed to breathe in the deepest part of her -- to imprint upon his mind that which he loved most about her. In that moment she felt complete satisfaction. She understood his need and was glad of it and glad of her ability to fulfill it. She knew in that moment that she could leave the world happy.

Deep in his olfactory reverie, The Count pressed his nose further into the folds of Lucretia's moistness, totally surrounding his scent organ with her wet pungency. He gripped her buttocks with his hands and ground his nose between her turgid slippery folds covering himself completely in her.

Lost in her own passion, Lucretia placed her hands between her own thighs and pulled The Count's head toward her driving his nose yet deeper into her wetness as she let out a deep moan of pleasure that she had held within herself since birth.

The loud clang of a bell startled both of the lovers. This bell signaled the arrival of The Count's carriage and would surely bring out the host and many other members of the household. Taking one last deep draught of Lucretia's scent, The Count removed his nose, now quite dripping with her, and exited his head form the girl's nightdress. He left the bedchamber quickly, heading down to meet his driver in the carriageway.

Lucretia lay panting on her mattress as The Count's carriage eased away into the night. She remained awash in wonder at the events of the evening for quite some time. Eventually she composed herself enough to arise and open a window in an attempt to cool the passion The Count's request had created.

As The Count's carriage raced through the darkness, he lay back in the comforting depth of the seat and replayed the evening in his head. He had fulfilled his need to surround himself completely with the scent of Lucretia. However, as the events flickered in his mind he felt a new intense need arise. He cupped a hand over his nose trapping the remnants of her wetness and inhaled deeply. He found himself with his other hand and began to stroke his throbbing member while inhaling again and again the scent of his beloved. While speeding over hill and dale toward his homeland, he squeezed his own turgid flesh until he spilled his seed onto the floor of his carriage.

Lucretia's own passion was no less intense after the departure of the count. As she lay on the mattress in her bedchamber she waited for the cool breeze to enter the room and cool the fire she felt between her thighs. The Count's request had given rise to feelings she neither knew existed or knew how to manage.

Lucretia raised her nightdress above her hips, and thanks to the aforementioned habit of wearing no knockers, exposed her wet and turgid flesh to the cool night air. This, however, did nothing to cool the passion she felt. Reclining thus she replayed the evening in her mind, and she soon let her hand wander to her moist mound. She had never done this before. She was amazed how wet she remained and as she touched herself she recalled the feel of The Count's nose in the same location her hand now occupied. Using only the tips of her three fingers, Lucretia found she could replicate with near precision the feel of The Count's nose between her swollen folds. Wiggling these fingers rapidly back and forth and breathing in and out dramatically recreated almost exactly the feeling she had experienced with The Count trembling in ecstasy beneath her nightdress. This she did many times that evening until, near dawn, she slept the sound sleep that satisfied lovers sleep.

And this is how a Count's Request came to please deeply two lovers who had never known this type of pleasure before.