The Couples Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello"

"Hello sexy."

Mercy sounded tipsy. And wonderful.

"Hello beautiful."

"Rich, I really miss you. I realize what a bitch I have been this past week. You have been trying so hard. I don't care what Tanya says I'm going to fuck your brains out as soon as you get home."

"Who say's I'll let you?" I joked.

"You says you'll have an option?" she said in her dominating voice.

"That's an offer I can't refuse. I love you. I'll hurry home as soon as I can."

"Rich, there is something I have to tell you about. But I need to do it in person."

My imagination ran wild. But I put it in check, reassured her, and hung up.

When I turned back to Cat she was already half dressed. She spoke before I even had a chance to open my mouth.

"Don't apologize. You are doing the right thing. I was really looking forward to what was about to happen, but trust me, you made the right decision and you won't regret it."

As I went to kiss her I realized we hadn't even kissed yet. She turned her cheek to me and my lips landed there. She reached down and squeezed my crotch once more and then opened the door to leave the room.

"Go home and give Mercy a laying and fileting she won't forget."

It was only when I woke up in the middle of the night to pee and thought about everything that happened that evening that I realized I had never told Cat Mercy's name.

I got up early the next morning and went for a long run before doing an extra long workout in the Hotel gym. I threw myself into my work as much as I could. When I got distracted thinking about Cat and everything I went and had another workout with a swim and a sauna.

I was careful to nurse my glass of wine through the entire manager's reception that night. I never saw Cat but there were several good looking women. I returned to my room early to work on my report. I ordered room service and then packed for my flight the next morning.

I was supposed to be working on my report on the airplane ride home, but I was having trouble concentrating. I had almost fucked up my marriage big time. Maybe this couples club thing wasn't a good idea. I decided to tell Mercy what I was thinking and see if she thought we should drop out.

I wanted to get this over with quickly. I had to confess what had happened with Cat.

When I exited the terminal I saw Mercy's car. As I came towards it the driver's side door opened and she stepped out. She was wearing a full length trench coat I had never seen before. She walked around the car to greet me. As I came towards her she took a quick peak over my shoulder and then she flashed me. She was entirely naked.

In my mind I pushed her down on the car, grabber her legs, and fucked her. In reality I was frozen. She didn't give me time to recover. She embraced me and we kissed deeply. She took one of my hands and pulled it inside her coat where it brushed against a bare breast and stiff nipple. She broke away before I had time to react.

"Welcome home."

She climbed into the passenger's seat while I put my suitcase in the trunk and climbed in the driver's seat. As soon as we were stopped at the first traffic light she turned to me.

"This is too hot. Will you please help me off with it?"

I reached over and tugged on her free sleeve and with my help the coat came off. The guy in the next lane looked over and did a double take as the light turned green. I floored the accelerator.

"I am at your service for the rest of the evening."

Then she reclined the seat and began to play with herself as she drove. She caressed her body and twisted her nipples. She worked her way towards her pussy and began massaging there. I was having a hard time concentrating on the road. The last thing we needed was to get stopped by a cop.

She adjusted her seat so she was sitting upright again. She held her hand to my mouth and I licked her juices off of it while with her other hand she reached over and began to fondle me. Her first hand came down to my lap. She found my belt and unfastened it and then my pants. She felt my rigid cock through my jockey shorts and set it free. She smiled at me before she put her head down on my lap and began to suck my cock.

I was having a harder time paying attention now but there was no where to pull off. I did my best to concentrate while she did her best to distract me, letting her hands wander. I went as fast as I dared, running the stop sign near our house. I hit the garage door opener, slammed to a stop once we were crookedly in, shut off the engine and let myself go. I came in a matter of seconds, gushing into her mouth while clenching the fingers she had up my ass.

We went inside and cleaned up. She was still naked and I was still horny.

"What may do for you now Master?"

As much as I liked this I couldn't continue yet.

"Mercy, I have something to tell you."

"Rich, I have something to tell you."

We looked at each other.

"You can go first, but take your clothes off. I want to be on even ground."

I stripped off my clothes and told her everything that had happened. I was completely honest about my feelings which surprised me. I watched her face for any hint of a reaction. She held a steady gaze of concern and interest.

"Rich, let me tell you my story before we go any further.

"First of all, I was really pissed at you. That is not an excuse, just a partial explanation. I know about your beer stash you used to have. After I saw that I looked at the credit card bills on-line and saw where you were eating lunch. I knew you weren't sticking to your diet and I was doing all this hard work. But I didn't want to admit I was spying on you. So when Tanya said to withhold sex from you it wasn't hard for me to agree.

"I still had my needs. My "Dave Dildo" can only do so much. I thought I had things under control. Nancy let me know she was interested but I was nervous about spies. Besides, if we were going to get kicked out of the club I wanted it to be over a guy at least.

"We went out to lunch one day after tennis and I let myself go. I had a martini and some wine. We started talking about our sex lives. I didn't tell her about the club or anyone else besides you, but she did most of the talking anyway. She was quite experienced. She said her husband Carl had a large cock and new how to use it. She said Carl told her she should see his brother Robert's dick. Robert lived in another state. He was still playing the field."

"A few days later she called and asked if we wanted to play some mixed doubles. I knew you couldn't miss your workout but she said she could find a fourth. When I showed up at the club it was Nancy and Carl and this big handsome guy who looked like a stud football player. Nancy introduced me to Robert.

"I'm not sure what he was wearing under his shorts if anything, but I didn't have to use my imagination. He was hung. The only question was if he could get it hard. I knew I could help. I kept staring at his ass when I was serving and crotch when I thought I could. I rushed home after that and made you lick my pussy when you got home.

"That only made things worse. I needed a real cock in my pussy. I decided to call Tanya that afternoon. I was going to make you fuck my brains out Friday night no matter what she said, but I thought I would ask her first. I spent the rest of the morning at work planning what I was going to do to you that night. Then you called and said you had to go away.

"I was disappointed. But at least I had an offer from Nancy to go clubbing. I had a drink at home and put on my LBD and decided to pretend I was still single. I met Nancy at a club I had never heard of, Box Lunch. Happy hour was still going on when we got there and they had two-for-one Long Island Ice Teas.

"There were a lot of good looking men there as well as good looking women. We got asked to dance a few times and accepted. I was about ready to go after I finished my second drink. Nancy said I shouldn't drive and we could take a taxi to her house since she was close by but she wanted to stay a couple more minutes. I agreed.

"A few minutes later the bartender gives us each a flute of champagne and says 'compliments of the gentlemen over there.'

"We looked over and saw Carl and Robert sitting at a table. We went over and joined them. Between his clothes and the alcohol, Robert was looking even better than the first time I had met him. I wanted to jump his bones right there.

"We got to talking and we really hit it off. He was funny and made me laugh. He moved in closer to me and I put my hand on his thigh. Carl and Nancy got up to dance. Robert and I talked some more and it was amazing how similar our interests were, much like Dave. I felt his hand on my thigh and I was instantly wet. I moved my hand up a little and found out he could his big cock hard. I felt like I was still 12 inches down his leg. I didn't mean to touch him but after that I started to stroke him while he fingered me.

"Carl and Nancy said they needed to get home for their baby sitter but we could continue the party there. Robert said he could drive my car. It was all agreed. I really wanted to kiss Robert in the car but the moment didn't present itself, especially with my bucket seats.

"It was a short drive. We didn't talk much. He slid a CD in and when I heard All of My Love I was ecstatic for a moment but then I got to thinking. He seemed to young to be a Led Zeppelin fan. But I let it slide.

"We got to Nancy's house and opened up another bottle of champagne. Robert and I resumed where we left off while Carl and Nancy sped past us. They had practically undressed each other before they excused themselves and went to bed.

"To his credit Robert didn't push me. We just took it slow. His cock was hard again and it was big and long. He started to kiss my neck and I unbuttoned his shirt. It wasn't romantic but at that point I had drunk so much I had to go to the bathroom. My cell phone fell on the floor when I sat down and I saw a missed call from you.

"I don't know what happened but at that moment I decided I couldn't go through with this. I mean you are right, it wouldn't really be an outright betrayal because of what you had done and were going to do, but it would still be wrong. On top of that something seemed a little odd.

"When I walked out into the living room Robert stood up. His shirt was off and his cock left little to the imagination. Chiseled abs, the whole deal. I almost changed my mind. I kept my distance and told him he was perfect.

"He said 'almost perfect' and then turned around to reveal a large birthmark that looked like Mickey Mouse on his back. I had to keep from laughing. He said he thought about having it removed but the women seemed to like it and it kept him humble.

"Neither of us said anything for a minute but I could read in his eyes that he had read mine and knew something had changed. I told him how fantastic he was and how badly I wanted him but I couldn't betray you. He was very nice about it. He almost seemed relieved.

"I drove home carefully. I was afraid if I stayed I might change my mind and to me that was more dangerous than driving in the condition I was in. Then I called you."

"Yesterday I was hardly good for anything. I spent all my energy cleaning the house and working out."

We looked at each other for a moment, both realizing what both of us had almost done, both relieved we hadn't. Then I took her to bed and laid and fileted her. I didn't have any doubts about the club after that. Our sex lives were re-energized and so was our marriage.

12