The Couples Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the week I practiced bondage techniques and was put in several so I could experience them. I had various paddles and floggers demonstrated on me lightly so I knew what they felt like. Jill gave me daily cunnilingus practice and daily practice controlling my orgasm. On separate days I was given blind samples of Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra in varying doses. I learned details about anal sex and got to practice that on Jill. I learned how to give a good massage, the best techniques for manually stimulating at woman, how to made a joint shower most pleasurable, and other things.

During my free time or in bed I practiced my Kegels and worked my tongue with my orals ball

I did not see Mercy all week. Jill indicated that she was receiving instruction from Jack. I assumed her experiences were similar to mine. Thursday night Jill gave me 'tuck-in' service. She ordered me to strip and take a quick shower. When I was done and dry and ready for bed she told me to lay down.

As she strapped down my wrists and ankles she said, "Tomorrow you have your final instructions and final exam. Pay close attention to everything that happens from here on out as you never know what will be on the final.

"Now I think you deserve a reward for all your hard work."

She put a sleep mask over my eyes and then began to play with my cock. I responded quickly. She didn't waste any time, instead taking me in her mouth and giving me an expert blow job. She knew my cock and balls and crotch inside out and how sensitive each area was. It was like she was playing a musical instrument. Her tongue did things I had never felt before. She brought me to the edge so many times I lost count. I tried to fake her out so I could come but she wasn't fooled by my tricks. She brought me close once more, and just when I thought she was going to take me back down again she slowly pushed me over the top. I felt a pleasure go from my cock up my core and through my brain that was so intense I nearly blacked out. I heard myself shouting with pleasure in a voice I couldn't control. I was aware I was shooting wave after wave of cum into her mouth that was still sucking on my cock like it was the most delicious thing in the world. Time stood still and until I slowly came down off the mountain. When I was done I was so exhausted I couldn't move and so satisfied I didn't want to. I felt her wash my crotch with a warm moist cloth and then I felt her releasing my bonds but I lost consciousness before she finished.

12