The Couples Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marrek had been pumping his cock the entire time, turned on by the desperate zeal of these two fuck-slaves. Now the sight of the cum trickling from the beautiful girl's pussy sent him over the edge. He groaned like a dying man, his cock shooting huge swaths of cum across the sexy brunette's lower back and ass cheeks.

"UUGHHHH!! Fuck! You look good glistening with my cum, bitch," Marrek growled as the last spurt shot onto her left butt cheek.

He turned to Anna, picking the hammer up to hand it to her while she gave him the gun. He trained the weapon back on the couple.

Emily and Frank turned to look at their captors. The young husband and wife were still panting from their exertions. Frank had sat up and now had his arms protectively around Emily, partially blocking the enviable view of her gorgeous, cum-encrusted breasts. "Please!" Emily begged. "We've tried to do everything you've asked. Please will you...will you let us go? I swear we will tell NO ONE. I mean NO ONE. We promise."

Frank nodded quickly. "Yes, we promise not to tell a soul!"

Marrek grunted, ignoring the couple's pleas. Instead, he reached into his toolbox, and threw two pairs of handcuffs onto the bed.

"Congratulations, fuck-toys. You two put on quite a show for us. I think we might make Grade-A porn stars out of you two yet! Frank, I've decided to spare your balls from the chopping block, so I expect your gratitude. Now listen up, Big Tits, I want you to handcuff your husband's wrists to the headboard."

With trembling hands, Emily did what her captor told her. Next, Marrek took out two more pairs of handcuffs. Together he and Anna now forced Emily to lay face-down on the bed, her naked body pressed against her husband's. They attached Emily's wrists to the headboard with the cuffs. Then Marrek tied the couple's ankles tightly together with rope. Taking a few steps back, Anna and Marrek folded their arms and enjoyed the view of their two helpless slaves naked and bound on the bed.

"Wh-what are you going to do now?" Emily sputtered, looking over her shoulder in fear.

"Now?" Marrek chuckled. He turned to Anna. "What do you think? Should we finally let them get some sleep?"

Anna nodded, but her devilish grin gave Frank and Emily little reason for hope. "Oh sure, let's." The busty redhead walked up to Emily though, her fingers sliding into Emily's slimy cunt and enjoying the way the girl clenched up around them. She leaned down, licking Emily's cum-soaked cunt as the brunette groaned unwillingly.

"Oh please! Stop!" she moaned.

"Shut up, bitch. I'm tucking you in for the night," Anna purred, her tongue battering at the girl's clit until she was panting and squirming from the enjoyable assault. Then Anna shifted ever so slightly, her tongue lapping at the girl's sex as she rubbed Emily's clit with a furious dedication.

"No! Please no more!" Emily squealed. She couldn't look at her husband's gutted gaze as their female captor moved her closer to the precipice.

Marrek grasped Emily by her disheveled head of hair and thrust her face downward.

"My wife's tongue in your pussy must be making you horny, bitch. Show your hubby just how horny you are! Kiss your hubby like a good little cunt. Do it or I'll brand your ass!"

Emily groaned as her lips captured Frank's, and the two began kissing unwillingly. Their tongues danced and Emily's hardened nipples pressed against her husband's chest with traitorous arousal. Then, like a sudden explosion, Emily's orgasm tore through her young body. She moaned with her tongue in Frank's mouth, and her cunt's fluids rushed into Anna's waiting mouth too, gushing like a river.

Satisfied that she'd brought the girl to an embarrassing orgasm, Anna took a step back. She licked her chops. "You and your hubby better get some rest, little cunt. You're going to NEED it." She turned to her sadistic husband.

"Can we have them give us a fuck-show early tomorrow morning? And afterward I want to use some of our electro-shock toys on them."

Marrek's dick twitched upright, hard as a slab of iron. "Sounds like FUN. I can't wait to administer some shocks to this little slut's nipples and clit. And while we're at it, I think I'll bring some of the other male slaves to fuck Emily hard in her pussy and ass...with Frank getting a front-row seat so he can watch every SECOND of it." Marrek grabbed Frank's head and slammed it back against the mattress. "Sweet dreams, Frank. Think of all those hard cocks that are going to be tearing up your wife's little pussy and try not to CUM." With a dark chuckle Marrek and Anna turned to leave.

"Wait!" Emily cried. "Please don't leave yet. I...I really need to pee. Please!"

Anna strode back up to the naked girl on the bed. Her finger slid along the girl's slit, sending a shiver down Emily's spine. Then she slapped the girl's ass hard.

"Not my problem, cunt. If you have to go, you have to go. Piss on your hubby for all I care."

Emily lay there with her cum-coated breasts crushed against her husband's chest. She tried to hold off the need to pee...but she knew it wouldn't be long now. Could this get any more degrading? She gave Frank an apologetic look. At least they had each other. The two lovers just lay there, comforted by one another's presence, but nothing could change their predicament—with nothing to do except imagine the horrors to come...

THE END

*Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older. This story is 100% fictitious and I do not condone or approve of any of the acts depicted in real life.

That said, I hope you enjoyed this dark tale of sexual domination. Remember, sometimes it's good to find a safe space to indulge your fantasies... even the darkest, most forbidden. Thank you for reading.

~Kitty

12