The Couples Massage

Story Info
A couple's massage that turns out to be much more!
2.5k words
3.51
69.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clock63
Clock63
14 Followers

We thought it was a sales gimmick, The letter said we had been referred, by a friend, for a free day at a "Special" spa, that catered to couples. The thing that caught our attention was the fact that they said to leave our credit cards and money at home. As long as we agreed to take a brief survey as a "Happily married couple" that our services and lodging would be free. since we both had the weekend off, a rare occurrence, and the Spa was only about an hour drive from our house, we thought "What the heck?" Worst case, we could walk out and drive home if we felt a scam coming on. Best case, we always enjoyed great "Hotel" sex when we were away from home.

Upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly, 20 something, young lady. she was dressed professionally in a skirt, blouse and heels. She asked that we separate for our "survey" as they didn't want us helping each other with our answers. We were shown to separate offices, inside was just a computer and a chair. At first the questions were fairly vanilla. What were each of our hobbies, interests etc. Then came more personal questions. How often did we have sex, how long did it last, did we use sex toys or play any "games"? Were other people ever involved?

At this point I wondered if my wife was answering the same questions and if so, was she answering honestly? I decided to answer all the questions honestly, after all, what harm could it be? Then the questions started asking about my fantasies and our shared fantasies! It started asking, on a scale of 1-10 how interested I was about various sexual topics. How turned was I by girl on girl sex, an easy 10! How turned on was I by 2 girls and one guy? Another easy 10! two guys and one girl? I had to admit that was also a 10! Bondage? Fem Dom? Tease and Denial? Cuckolding? Male chastity? Female Chastity? Hand jobs? Blow Jobs? Eating Pussy? shaved or hairy? Woman on top? Guy on top? Female Dominance, hadn't I already answered that one earlier? Group sex? Spanking, specifically Men spanking Women? Women Spanking Men? Paddling, Leather straps, caning, whips, crops, red ass, welts, bruising? I did my best to answer the questions honestly, I mean, it's all about fantasy, right? How was my bride answering? Was she holding back? Or waiting for me to head to the car?

When I completed the questions I realized that, on one hand, I had probably divulged too much. On the other hand, I was horny as hell and wasn't ready for the questions to end! Oh, well, the "send" button had been pushed and it was over now. Now we just had to enjoy our spa day.

I met my wife in the lobby. She was drinking what looked like a Margarita and talking to the girl that we met when we arrived. I could tell that she was a little red in the face. I wondered it was because of what the two of them were discussing when I walked up or if it had been due to the questions. She smiled at me and when I asked she said everything was fine.

We were shown to a room where we were told we would get a relaxing "Couples Massage". There were two tables and I was shown to the table on the left. We were told to disrobe and get under the warm sheets, and that our masseuses would be in in a couple minutes. We had experienced couples massages before so we didn't think anything of it. We took off all our clothes and hung them on the hooks provided. I grabbed my wife in a quick embrace and a deep kiss. She was very receptive and seemed to be as turned on as I was. We then separated and got under the sheets on our respective tables.

When the door opened I saw a very attractive young lady enter. She was dressed in a tight pair of Yoga pants and a tank top. I couldn't help but notice that she didn't appear to be wearing a bra under the flimsy material of her tank. Behind her was a young man that was wearing a pair of Running pants and a tight T-shirt. It was obvious that he was in very good shape and spent a lot of time in the gym. They introduced themselves as Matt and Angie. Matt went directly to my wife's side and Angie came to me.

At first the massages seemed fairly normal. I noticed that Angie's hands seemed to massage all of me that she could reach, no areas off limits. When I looked over to my brides table I saw that her sheet was completely gone and that she seemed to revel in the attention that Matt was giving her ass! I was at first surprised, then pissed, then I saw her open her eyes long enough to smile and wink at me! Wow! Not what I expected at all!

About that time I realized that Angie had attached my wrists and ankles to the table! Then she attached a wide strap across my back so that I COULD NOT MOVE! When I asked what she thought she was doing, she told me that she was making my fantasies come true! I looked over at my bride and she was still smiling! About that time I heard the door open and another guy walked in. He too was muscular and he was smiling as he approached my wife! I looked around and didn't see Angie anywhere. Then I felt my cock and balls being pulled through a hole in the table and I realized that I was on a milking table, just like in some of the porn videos Id seen! I felt her lube my cock and stroke it several times. then just when I was really starting to enjoy it she stopped. She stood up wiping her hands on a rag. Then she pinched my ass really hard! When I opened my mouth to scream she put a ball gag in my mouth, fastened it behind my head, and said "Enjoy the show!" Then she walked out the door!

About that time I realized that my wife was moaning! I looked over and saw that she was still lying on her stomach and Matt was tenderly fingering her pussy while the new guy was sucking on one of her nipples while caressing the other with one hand! She gasped when Matt added another finger! I couldn't look away! Not that I wanted to! My beautiful bride, who had never had another lover, other than her sex toys (some of whom had names!) was getting her naked body fingered and felt up by two young studs while I looked on helplessly! I would say I was mad but I could feel that my cock was rock hard and I was REALLY enjoying watching my wife receive so much extreme pleasure. She was grinning the whole time as she built up to what was going to be her first orgasm of the day but, as it turned out, far from the last! I heard her moan turn to screams as she told them to do her "harder, faster and deeper!" I couldn't believe my eyes or my ears. Sure, I had fantasied about my wife with another guy but it was always just that, fantasy! The questions we had answered! they had given away all of our secrets, fantasies and desires! And now, here we were!

As my wife came down from her orgasm I saw her reach out and pull down the new guys pants! Out sprang a dick that had to be eight inches long and thick! I knew that my wife likes girth and here it was! She couldn't wrap her hand all the way around the monster but she started stroking it like it was the best thing in the world! When I looked up to see if she was still grinning I saw that Matt's cock was in her mouth, well maybe half of it was? He was longer than his friend but not quite as thick. My lovely bride was wide eyed as she tried to get as much of the huge piece of meat in her mouth as she could!

She turned over onto her back and spread her legs wide! The guys were constantly fingering, stroking or squeezing her while they enjoyed her talented mouth and hands! I watched, mesmerized as they moved into position so that the new guy, I never did hear his name, could line up his massive tool with my wife pussy! Then he told her that if she wanted it she would have to beg for it! just as I thought that there was no way she would do that, I heard her start saying "Please, Please fuck me with that big dick!"

"You do realize that your husband is watching, don't you?" The guy asked.

"Yes, I know, He wants to watch me get fucked by a big fat cock like yours!" she said while panting for breath! "Please FUCK MEEEEE!"

And that's exactly what he did! He rammed the whole length into her at once, then pulled it all the way out and rammed it home again! He started slow but continued to gradually increased his pace until he was fucking her as fast and hard as he could. I counted at least three orgasms from her as he pounded away at her pussy! Then he growled as he let loose a river of cum into my wife! She had long since stopped sucking on Matt but no sooner than I saw a river of cum flow from her pussy I saw Matt take his friends place! I thought that she couldn't possibly take any more, I was WRONG!. As Matt took up where his friend left off I saw that she was really enjoying the continued pounding. She came again shortly after he started!

I heard the door open and close but I couldn't take my eyes off of the fucking that my wife was getting. I should have paid attention. The next thing I knew I felt a stinging sensation on my ass then heard the loud crack! I looked around to see Angie! She was wearing black thigh hi stockings, my favorite!, and a pair of spiked heals. Other than that, she was naked! Before I could really enjoy the sight of her fine body I felt the burn again and realized that she was swinging a crop as my ass, again and again, and again! She was really going to town and my ass was on fire!

"Turn your head back and watch your wife get fucked! I didn't tell you to look at me!" she told me in a forceful, don't fuck with me voice!

I looked away from her as quickly as I could, just in time to see my wife smile at me again just as her next orgasm took over her body! Screaming in delight as she was fucked long and hard! Here I was getting cropped, HARD, while my wife was getting what was almost surely the best fucking of her life! Strapped down as tight as i was I couldn't move anything but my head. I felt the blows, first on one ass cheek, then the other, then on my thighs, then on the most sensitive area where thigh meets ass! My wife screaming as she came and me screaming in pain as my "Masseuse" beat me long and hard!

Then I heard my wife's lover groan. I expected to see him still deep in her pussy but as i looked over i saw him jerking his cock and spewing a huge load all over my wife tits, neck and face!

My beating had stopped too and I realized that Angie didn't seem to be there. The next thing I knew I felt her hands from under the table! Now maybe my cock would get some attention and I could cum! Matt got up and left after kissing my wife good bye and telling her that he would see her "Next time."

My wife looked totally spent but happy as she laid on her side watching me. She had a mischievous grin on her face. I saw her watching Angie, who was pulling on my balls but not stroking me at all. The stretch was painful, then I felt something cold! I couldn't see what Angie was doing and my mind was a blur from all the sensory overload from the previous time spent in this place! It took me a minute to realize that my cock was encased in steel! Then I heard the lock click shut! What the fuck?

Angie got up and left. My wife came over to me on wobbly legs. When she kissed me I tasted the salty cum that had landed on her face. She freed me from the straps that had been holding me down. My cock was indeed locked in a steel cage! My confusion must have been obvious as my wife told me that my being caged was the price we paid for being there. Angie was going to be the only one with a key to my prison! So, until we came back I would be locked!

"So, when do we come back?" I asked.

"Well, we are going to our room first, so that you can clean me up and shower me. I'm to tell your new key holder how willing you are to do whatever I tell you. Like eating my cream filled pussy for one! My report and your behavior for the rest of the weekend will determine if we come back in two weeks or two months. If I were you I'd mind and do what ever you're told. Like, now for instance, start licking my sore and flooded pussy. I don't want any cum dripping down my leg or anywhere else when we walk to our room. Lick all this off of my face and tits too!"

I was shocked! She had told me to lick my cum from her pussy a few times but I didn't think she really liked it that much, and here she was ordering me to lick up a bigger load than I had ever given her! Actually two huge loads!

"By the way, you will remain naked, except for the cage, any time we are here. That part was my idea. I've always told you that you should be careful what you ask for! Now you have a Hot Wife Dom for a wife, a Key Holder who loves to tease and torture men, that you don't even know how to reach, since you told me I was too easy on you, AND you are officially a Cuckold! Your cock is locked in a cage that neither of us can remove. I get all the cock I want, the guys will even make house calls. Some of them will let you watch, others you'll only be able to listen! Everything you'd dreamed of. Your answers to the questions only proved to the staff what I had told them when I hired them.

Happy Birthday!"

Clock63
Clock63
14 Followers