The Course of the Pharaoh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes flying open, Akriel found herself looking into the lusty grin of a very live man. Placing a hand between her shoulder blades, he drew her to him, pressing his lips to hers in a long, hot kiss.

“I knew you would be back,” he said as their mouths parted. “I have been counting the hours.”

Still holding her hips with one hand, he took hold of her shirt with the other. Once again, he gave a yank and somehow the shirt was in his hand, baring her chest to him. Looking down, she gulped, seeing how hard and big her nipples were, and the flush of desire that coloured her. She hugged him, crushing her breasts against the large, smooth muscles of his chest.

“I wish I could take you back with me,” he said.

“I wish you could stay here,” she replied.

They both knew it wasn’t possible for either desire to come true. He set her on her feet and she looked up at him. He reached up and took her face in his hands, leaning down to her and kissing her deeply. Heat flooded her chest, and Akriel fumbled with his kilt. She found it tied too securely, and he laughed lustily at her eagerness, his eyes telling her his blood burned just as hotly as hers. Casting aside the strip of cloth, he watched her eyes as his body was fully revealed to her again and smiled to see the hunger in her. Reaching out to her, he took hold of the front of her shorts and popped the top button open. Akriel bit her lower lip and grinned. As he released her, she stepped back and worked the zipper down. Shooting a glance at his eyes, she worked the shorts down, following their progress as they passed her wiggling hips, revealing her small tuft of dark hair, and down over her firm thighs to pool at her ankles. Kicking them aside, she smiled at him and struck a pose, a hand on either side in invitation, her eyes saying ‘Well?’. The guard gave a hearty bark of delighted laughter and pulled her into his arms. Their naked skin caressed each other and the bodyguard’s large, thick hands roamed over her, making her squirm beneath his palms. She stuck out her tongue and licked his nipple, tasting the soft, dark skin set in that hard, unyielding chest. His fingers curved under the cheeks of her ass, and she sensed he was about to lift her up and on to him, like he did last time. Before he could, she wriggled from his grasp.

“Uh-uh,” she said, slowly sinking down, running her tongue over his belly, dipping it into his navel, and at last dropping to her knees.

She looked up at him with a kittenish grin. He smiled and she turned her attention back to his cock. She stroked it, feeling its hardness beneath her fingertips. Taking it in her hand, she lowered it to her lips and pressed a warm kiss to its soft head. She teased it with her tongue, then closed her lips around it and sucked. The guard hissed warmly. Her hand stroked him, and her tongue curled around him and toyed in the deep groove at the end of his cock as she sucked on him. Her other hand found its way down to her hot pussy. Releasing him, she watched his cock spring to attention once again, and smiled. Akriel licked the length of it, savouring the taste of him. The slightly musky scent of him teased her, and her fingers rubbed at herself more briskly and found their way inside her body. She pulled his cock down toward her again, taking him into her mouth. She loved him with her tongue. Her hand massaged him while her warm, sucking mouth slid back and forth along his cock. His happy moans tickled her ears and left no doubt as to the pleasure she gave him. But soon, he stopped her and stepped back. Akriel looked up at him and grinned. He took a deep breath, then looked down at her and with a finger gestured for her to turn around.

Her cheeks flushed and she obeyed eagerly, placing her palms flat on the stone floor. Licking her lips, she looked back over her shoulder, waiting anxiously as the bodyguard positioned himself behind her. She wiggled her tush at him and giggled as he gave her behind a playful spank and then took hold of her hips, holding her still. Moments later, her giggles turned to a pleased moan as his stiff shaft parted the dewed lips of her pussy and slid inside her. He took hold of her shoulder as his hips began to drive his cock back and forth within the hot grip of her body. Her ears were filled with her own gasps and the slap of his hips against her tight ass. Pleasure rippled through her with each thrust of his hips. She lowered her shoulders to the ground. The stone floor was cool and unyielding beneath her breasts as he drove into her in long, smooth strokes. She raised herself back up, steadying herself against his thrusting, bouncing back against him. Her face burned and her arms felt weak as her cum rippled though her body. With one hand, she reached beneath herself and found her pussy. Honeyed shudders played through her until at last the guard suddenly drove his hips against her strong and fast for several seconds, then pressed fully into her, a deep, long gasp escaping him as the cum raced through him and into her. For a long moment, a hand firmly gripping her shoulder, the other on her hip, he stayed like that. The sound of his heavy breath stroked her ears, and she tried to look back, past her shoulder at him.

Sitting back on his heels, the pharaoh’s bodyguard slipped an arm around her, pulling her with him to nestle against his body. For several moments, the only sound was the lovers catching their breath. One of his hands caressed her thigh, the other idly massaged her belly and toyed with her left breast. Bending his head, he kissed her shoulder and neck. Warm shivers ran through her, and Akriel grinned and looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

“Now, how do I get you to come back to me again and again?” he mused aloud.

“Hm, I wonder,” she purred, squirming against him.

“You know,” she said after a moment, “you never have told me your name.”

Stretching out his legs, the guard lay back on the floor, and Akriel turned and stretched out on him.

“Menakhti,” he finally said. “It means Eternal Strength.”

She smiled. “Akriel,” she said, kissing him. “And, um, I don’t know what it means,” she added with a giggle.

They lay like that for several moments more. She teased one of his nipples with a fingertip while he stroked her hair. She looked up at him, but couldn’t think of more to say; it wasn’t talk she wanted right now. She slipped down his body again, nuzzling him and lightly nipping at his tight skin until she reached his cock. Taking him into her mouth again, she sucked at him, trying to encourage him into another performance. Menakhti smiled broadly and gave her an appreciative moan. He soon stiffened in Akriel’s mouth, and she stopped. Brushing her hair back past her ear, she gave him a playful grin, then she crawled up his body again and mounted him. A happy sigh escaped her as he filled her. His hands caressed her thighs as she settled on him and started to wiggle. Her fingers dug into the hard flesh of his chest as she rode him. Her hips rocked back and forth as she slid up and down his stiff shaft. Akriel mewled her pleasure to him. Soon, her pussy sent more hot shivers tumbling through her; she bit her lip and closed her eyes, enjoying them. When she came down and looked at him, he smiled and gestured for her to get up. Akriel gave him a puzzled look, but did as he bade. He rose to his feet as well and turned her around. His arms slipped around her, hugging her back to his rippled belly. She could feel his hard cock trapped between them, between the cheeks of her ass, and wished it was still in her.

“There’s something we must do,” he said. “Do you remember what I promised you last time?”

“That you’d explain all the drawings?” she asked hopefully, partly turning to face him.

He laughed. “Yes, I will, but that’s not what I meant.”

She looked at him curiously. He turned her back to him again and with a hand on either side of her head, pointed her face toward the other statue. Her eyes widened in understanding and she gulped. She’d never had sex with two men at the same time and the thought of it made her nervous, unsure what to expect, but it was also exciting for the same reason.

“You don’t have to,” he said, low in her ear. “I would be quite content to keep you all to myself.”

Akriel looked up at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes, then back at the other statue. She was so tempted to quickly take the out he offered, turn and throw herself into his arms.

“No . . .” she mumbled breathlessly, swallowing again, “no, I want to try.”

He smiled at her, then bent his head and kissed her.

“Then let’s play here,” he said, taking her across the room and positioning her in front of the statue of the other guard.

Placing a hand on her shoulder, Menakhti pushed her up against the stone man, making her lean forward, and as he did, Akriel obligingly thrust her hips out toward him and spread her feet. Pressed up against the statue, the young brunette put her arms around it to steady herself and looked back over her shoulder at him, eyes uncertain. The sentinel just smiled at her and dipped his hips to slide his cock up and into her again. Akriel inhaled sharply as he entered her. The little, wet sounds of his cock slipping in and out of the warm hug of her pussy filled her ears. She panted and clung tightly to the statue. The sensation was heavenly. Then, after a few blissful moments, she realised the statue was clinging back. She found herself staring into a thickly padded chest and her bare breasts were squashed up against a warm, rippled belly. A broad hand was pulling her hair back past her ear and over her shoulder. Akriel looked up into the eyes of the pharaoh’s second guard. She gave an involuntary yelp of surprise.

“Cute,” he said.

His voice was deep and rich, but had a slightly rougher edge than his companion. Everything had a slightly rougher edge, from his broad, square jaw to a hard gleam in his eyes. He didn’t seem threatening or mean when he looked at her, she just had the impression that anyone trying to steal from the pharaoh while he was here would truly wish they hadn’t. His skin was a lighter tone than the other guard, and he was slightly taller. He smelled really good, powerful and sexual.

“Pamiu,” Menakhti said.

The royal bodyguard stopped thrusting, put an arm around her waist and stepped back a step, letting Akriel stand up and bringing her with him.

“What does his name mean?” she asked.

“Old tom cat,” Menakhti replied. Both guards laughed.

The other pulled off his kilt, revealing a shaft already thickening with lust. Then the guard behind her placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her down until, bent at the waist, she found herself staring it in the eye. She glanced up, and as Pamiu edged forward, she opened her mouth, letting him slip his cock inside. As she started to suck, he took her head in his hands and slid his cock back and forth across her tongue. Akriel tried to brace herself against his huge thighs. Behind her, Menakhti kept pumping into her in long strokes that spanked her ass. One of his thumbs slipped down the valley of her ass and pushed inside her. The feeling was incredible. Every bit of her was sex, and soon she was half relying on her guard to hold her up with one strong hand under her hips as pleasure rippled through her and weakened her knees.

“Oh, yeah,” Pamiu hissed. “She is fabulous. I want that end.”

Her sentinel gave a deep chuckle of agreement and the two men switched sides. Pamiu was a bit wider than her other lover, and he fucked in short, powerful jabs that rocked her to the shoulders. She clung to the guard in front of her, gasping as the sensations hammered through her pussy and squeezed her belly. Quickly, though, his lust overcame him and he came, hips held tight against her ass. Her whole body hummed. The guard let out a long, low grunt that turned into a growl at the end.

“Oh, yeah,” he declared, giving her a slap on the ass that made her jump.

He was so different from his companion. Thankfully, the men let her slip to her knees after that. They once again changed places. While the second guard brought his soft, wet cock back to her mouth to revive, the first guard slid back and forth inside her with long, smooth strokes, playing with her breasts, her belly, and rubbing her pussy from underneath. She’d never cum so much in her life. Pamiu ran his fingers through her hair, cradling the back of her head, and when his cock grew across her tongue, the guys exchanged some kind of silent conversation. Menakhti stood and helped her to her feet. The second guard stretched out on the floor, then the men guided her into position over top of his hips. She bit her lower lip as she settled herself onto him, giving them a happy moan. His hands slipped up under her legs and powerful arms effortlessly helped her rock back and forth along his length. Akriel braced herself on his enormous chest and gave out a squeal of delight. She panted lustily as the broad hands bounced her up and down the length of his sturdy cock. Then she felt Menakhti’s hand on her shoulder and looking back saw him, cock in hand, kneeling behind her. She knew right away what he was going to do and her eyes widened in surprise. Pamiu took her shoulders and pulled her chest tight to his, an action which both held her still and parted the cheeks of her ass invitingly. Eyes wide, her breath was shallow in anticipation. A couple of times she’d let one of the boyfriends she’d had play with her behind, but it made her blush and get all hot just thinking about it, never mind admit it. This was the first time she’d ever had sex with two guys at the same time, and certainly she’d never done anything like this.

She gasped as the soft, broad head pressed between her spread buns. Fire flooded her face and her breath caught as it entered her, sliding deeper and deeper into her slowly yielding flesh. Little whimpers escaped her as her body tried to adjust to being so full, stretching to hold both men. And then they started to move again. The sensation as both cocks thrust inside her was almost overwhelming. It was pain and pleasure, and so intense. For the next several minutes her whole world was the thrusting of those two cocks: gasping, heat racing through her body, the burning friction of the cock that drove in and out of her tight, tight ass, the toe-curling cum that rippled through her hot belly. The air smelled of sweat and the wet slap of hard masculine hips against the young student’s soft flesh mingled with her panting squeals and moans. When Menakhti finally filled her ass with his thick cream, he withdrew, and Pamiu worked her up and down his shaft with increasing, desperate need. His hips bucked up against her, slapping her thighs. Akriel drove herself down against him, fingers digging into his chest, the raw, pounding sex consuming her. At last, he came again as well, his cock firing up into her clenching, wet body and tearing a guttural groan of sheer ecstasy from him.

“Um, I say,” the professor’s voice called out from the entrance to the room, “we really should be off soon.”

From the sweaty tangle of bodies that lay snuggling the dark-haired girl on the floor, Pamiu looked up toward the doorway. “Hmm,” he purred thoughtfully.

“Don’t you dare!” Akriel warned him with eyes that held daggers.

He looked down at her, took in the expression on the feisty slip of a girl, then broke into a huge grin and held up a placating palm, shaking his head as though to assure her that whatever she was thinking, it was the last thing on his mind and truly his thoughts were as pure as could be.

“It is quite all right, professor,” called Menakhti. “You may approach.”

“Oh, ah, quite,” the old man said in a slightly uncertain tone. After a moment, he cautiously sidled into the chamber.

The guard got to his feet as the professor drew near and retrieved his kilt.

“It is time I explained the Course of the Pharaoh.”

12